The Kook| Outer Banks(JJ)

By PMvibezonly

Mia Harrington 1 out of 2 Kook princess's, right next to her best friend Sarah Cameron. Everyone claims she's... More

Cast
Mia Harrington
I
II
III
IV
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV

V

7.6K 113 131
By PMvibezonly

Mia

"You broke up with Rafe!" Amy yells as I trot down the steps.

I stop dead in my tracks and look at her terrified.

"Wait wait, you broke up with Rafe?" Carson ask with a smile on his face.

I laugh. "Yeah, I know finally."

"Look Amy, I know you wanted Rafe and I to be end game and go to Midsummers together and everything like that, but he's a dick." I confess.

Amy's jaw drops and Carson tries holding back his laugh.

"No, I don't expect this. You and Rafe will walk hand in hand at Midsummer and you will make a good impression for your dad and I. That's final." She stomps away.

"In your dreams bitch." I snort as she walks out the house.

"I hate her so much." Carson laughs.
She's such a bitch." I laugh along.

Carson and I walk to the backyard and see that they've already finished setting up for Midsummers.

"Midsummers is like two days away and they already finished." Carson huffs.

"Why do we do this every year?" Lukas walks up to us.

"Because it gives us a time to relax and enjoy the people around us, plus Amy loves it." My dad comes out of nowhere.

The four of us stand side by side looking at the decorations.

"Did you know they finished?" I ask dad.

"Honey, I had no idea they even started." He answers fixing his tie.

"You boys up for ice cream?" I ask Carson and Lukas.

"Yep." They say.

"Bring me back a mint chocolate chip!." My dad calls as the three of us walk away.

"Yessir!" Carson yells.

The three of us get in my G Wagon. Carson gets in the passenger seat and Lukas sits in the back.

"You know you're gonna get fat from eating too much ice cream." Lukas says as I pull out of the driveway.

"Fast metabolism, bitch." I smirk.

"You're so annoying, can you just drive." He huffs.

"Oh my god, why did I agree to get in a. at with you too." Carson tilts his head back.

I just shrug.

"You know, Luke you have a bigger attitude then Mia." Carson turns his body around to look at him.

"Yeah, well my attitude gets me places so.." Lukas sasses.

We arrive at the ice cream shop and order out specials.

"By the way, we're going to see the movie dad set up in the park." I say opening the shops door.

"Dads in a movie?" Lukas as opening the car door.

We get in the car and finish our conversation.

"No, stupid. He set up a movie screen in the park for people to come and see." Carson says in a duh tone.

"Oh, what movie." Lukas ask.

"I don't know, but I know it's in black and white." I answer.

I hear Lukas huff and he gets out the car to throw his ice cream away.

"Take mine." I hand my empty cup to Lukas and Carson does the same.

I start up the car and wait for Lukas to get back.

"Okay, hit it." Lukas gets in.

"Skrrt skrrt." I say driving out of the parking lot.

Once we get home we part our ways around the house.

I lay around in my room for a couple hours. I look at the time and see it's 6:30 and the movie starts at 7. I decide to leave on the black tube top and jeans I had on.

I grab my keys from my dresser and go to Carson's room.

I do our signature knock and a few seconds later her comes to the door.

He throws on a pair of shoes and I walk down the hall to Lukas's room.

I don't knock and just open his door.

"Let's bounce." I say.

He closes his book and walks over to his closet.

I walk outside to my car and wait for the boys.

A few minutes later they come down with chairs and blankets.

I open my trunk and they both throw the equipment in there.

"Really?" I ask and they shrug.

We get in the car and head to the park.

When we get there Carson and Lukas set up the chairs and I go get us something to eat.

I walk up to the food stand to be greeted by Jerry.

"Mrs. Harrington, what can I get you?" He smiles.

"Umm, can I have three popcorns please?" I ask.

"Three popcorns coming right up." He says.

While I wait for him I look around at everything set up.

Dad did a pretty good job.

I look to my left and see Rafe sipping out of a cup death glaring me.

"Three popcorns." Jerry's voice snaps me out of my stare.

"Thank you, Jerry." I kindly grab the popcorns.

I turn around and come face to face with Ki.

"Oh, hey, Ki." I say brushing my hair back with my pinky finger.

"Done talk to me." Ki pushes past me and up to the snack stand.

"Ok." I say to myself.

I walk back over to Carson and Lukas and hand them their popcorn.

I take a seat on the blanket and kick off my shoes revealing my mix match socks.

"Ew, put those dogs away." Lukas jokes.

I look at him jaw dropped.

Before I can say anything loud music plays from the screen and we all turn our focus to it.

The movies been on for two hours and nothing good was happening. It was dark and boring outside.

"I'm bored." Carson blurts out.

"Me too." I agree.

"Should we dip?" Lukas ask.

"Yep." I stand up.

Carson grabs the chairs and I grab the blanket I was using.

"Wait, I have to pee." Lukas says walking towards the giant screen.

"The bathrooms the other way." I point.

"I like to interact with the trees, okay." He defends himself and walk behind the screen.

I shake my head look back at Carson.

Not even a second later Lukas runs from behind the screen and too us.

"What?" Carson ask him confused.

"You gonna want to see this." He runs back and Carson and I follow.

When we turn the corner I see a group of people fighting.

It was Topper, Rafe, Kelce, JJ, Pope and Ki.

Topper was chocking Pope while Ki tried to get him to stop and Rafe and Kelce were teaming up on JJ.

"Yo!" Carson yells running over to the three boys. Carson may be skinny, but he's 6'1 and my dad made him do boxing for 4 years, so I wouldn't understatement him.

"Okay, stay right here." I tell Lukas before running over to help Ki.

"Topper, let him go!" I say trying to loosen his grip around Popes neck.

Ki tries to swing at Topper but he effortlessly pushes her to the ground.

"Topper!" I yells.

All of a sudden someone grabs me and lifts me up. I kick my feet around but nothing happens.

"Don't fight me, Mia." Rafe whispers in my ear.

"Put me down!" I try kicking around more but my short legs and Rafe's grasp get me nowhere.

"Let her go, you piece of shit!" I hear Lukas yell.

Lukas must have pushed Rafe because he loses his balance and the both of us fall to the ground right on top of me.

I groan as the bottom of my chin slams the ground. I try to lift Rafe off of me but he doesn't move.

I slowly look over and see Lukas pick up a rock and hovers over Rafe and I. "Get off of her!" He yells about to slam the rock down, but someones loud voice stops him.

"Hey!"

I look in front of me too see my dad.

"Rafe, get the fuck off my daughter! Carson and JJ, let go of Kelce, and Topper get your hands away from that boy!" My dad yells.

Everyone quickly does as he says. Rafe doesn't get off me fast enough and my dad grabs him by his shirt and throws him off of me.

Dad grabs my hand and helps me up.

"What the hell is going on!" He ask everybody.

Nobody answers him. 

"All of you, go home." My dad sighs. "Mia, Carson, Lukas, let's go."

The three of us follow dad to the parking leaving the rest behind.

My dad locks his car doors before getting in the drivers seat of mine.

We all sat there quiet.

"I would've let you beat there asses if I wasn't getting complaints about a couple kids on drugs." Dad chuckles

We burst out laughing and my dad starts the car, driving us home.

~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78 3 5
Nalani falls for JJ Maybank after Kiara said not to do that who knows why all though Kiara doesn't like Sarah Cameron Nalani and Sarah are best of fr...
199K 9.1K 45
In which the golden girl falls for the one guy who cannot stand her. OR In which Sarah Cameron finds herself attracted to Wheezie's best friend's br...
336K 4.7K 28
What happens when Undying love, possessiveness, drugs, and an insane summer mix together? Natalie Thornton. Rafe Cameron and Natalie Thornton have...
879K 10.4K 37
❝ 𝘼𝙧𝙚𝙣'𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙢𝙚 𝙎𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨? 𝙍𝙖𝙛𝙚 𝙄'𝙢 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙣𝙨 ❞ Callie Sanders was a Kook by birt...