Finding Lost Love (Jotakak)

Oleh Tom_Holland_Is_Cute

After finally defeating DIO, Joseph and Jotaro have to fly back from Egypt to Japan, where Joseph says he'll... Lebih Banyak

Saying Goodbyes
Someplace New
Seeing You Again
Recovery
Hallucinating
Visiting
Stalking
Protection
Enemy Mission
Regret
Trickery
Trapped
The Stars in Platinum
Lost in Battle
The Green in Hierophant
Relief
Coming Out
The Long-Awaited Moment
Broken Walls
Downpour
Progress
A/N

Dreams

2.8K 126 225
Oleh Tom_Holland_Is_Cute

"Okay, let me get this straight. A year from now, my Grandfather and I meet you and a bunch of other people to stop an evil vampire from destroying the world?"

"Taking over the world, but yes." Kakyoin nodded.

Kakyoin and 'Jotaro' sat in his room, Kakyoin explaining everything about what he knew, hoping something would snap in Jotaro, making him remember.

The two stayed silent, thinking. And it was just as if a small light bulb blinked over Kakyoin's head. "WHAT IF IT'S AN ENEMY STAND USER!?" Kakyoin shouted suddenly, making Jotaro jump a little. Kakyoin realized how loudly he spoke, and froze a little, pursing his lips. "Sorry."

Jotaro sighed and shook his head. "You have to explain these things. Like what the shit an 'enemy stand user' is."

"Right, sorry." Kakyoin fixed his posture and sat up more, taking a deep breath before he explained. "You have what's called a stand. Or will have what's called a stand. I don't know if you have Star Platinum yet," Kakyoin while talking, tried to summon Hierophant Green to see if Jotaro reacted, but he noticed something was wrong. Kakyoin trailed off in his speech, resulting in Jotaro raising a brow. Kakyoin looked to his left to see the area lacked the normal sight of his stand. "That's impossible..." Kakyoin muttered. "I had my stand since I was a child, h-how..." Kakyoin looked at his hands, trying as hard as he could with his mental power to summon Hierophant Green.

But it didn't work. 

Kakyoin shot up, his heart rate increasing. That's why he felt so strange since he came here. Not just because he was free of injuries.

It's because Hierophant Green wasn't there.

When Hierophant Green was present, he would feel it or have the security that someone was always near him. But he didn't feel that now. Not anymore.

"Oh god, this is Death 13 all over again." 

Kakyoin began to pace the room back and forth. Jotaro beyond confused with the situation. "Wait, what's happening?" Jotaro asked, still sitting on the floor. 

"Sorry for such short notice, but do you have any idea where Mr. Joestar is?" Kakyoin asked politely, a bead of sweat rolling down his forehead.

"Who?"

Kakyoin stared at him, unamused. "Your Grandfather?"

"Oh right, uhhh, no, I don't."

"Do you have any way to contact him?"

"Maybe my mom does but-"

"Thank you!" Kakyoin left the room while Jotaro was in mid-sentence.

He shook his head, "What a weird guy..."

...

Jotaro has been up for countless hours now, scanning each and every security tape of the night Kakyoin was attacked. He played the tape over and over again. 

But it just looked wrong. 

One second, Kakyoin was sleeping, the next, he was looking around the room, and before you know it, there's blood everywhere.

The tape didn't seem to have been tampered with, there was no cut between these events. Nothing made sense. Jotaro grumbled as he sat back and ran his fingers through his hair. 

After Kakyoin was treated, he was moved to a way more secure area. One, because Jotaro demanded it and wouldn't let them say no, and two, after some research, they learned their enemy was not one to be trifled with. 

There was a small knock on the door, and the creaking of it opening was then heard. While Jotaro had his face in his hands, he saw the faint image of a cup of coffee being placed next to him.

"You must be getting tired, drink up."

Getting tired? Jotaro was ready to pass out at any second, if he closed his eyes for more then two seconds, he would surely fall asleep. "Thanks," he grumbled, picking up the cup and taking a sip. He wasn't really a coffee person, but he needed the caffeine. He chugged the small cup within seconds, hearing what he thought was a chuckle as he placed the empty cup down. But he shrugged it off, he's just tired. 

"Sleep tight Kujo."

"What?"

And the sound of his head hitting the desk was the last sound he heard before it all went dark. 

...

"Thank you!" Kakyoin waved as he left the Kujo house, a small piece of paper in his hands. This slip of paper held the phone number where he could reach Joseph Joestar. He could get answers. He could figure this out! Even despite Joseph's goofball self, he's very good at being serious when the time calls for it. 

Kakyoin arrived back at his own house, quickly walking past the dinner table where his parents sat to get to the house phone.

"Noriaki!" his mother yelled. "How dare you leave like that with no notice at all! We didn't even know where you were! We thought you left for good!"

"Not now mom, I need to do something."

"That's all you've said since you got home today! I need answers this instant!"

"I said wait!" Kakyoin shouted. She stopped, bewildered at her son's outburst. Kakyoin's father hated to get involved with anything like this, so he simply stayed silent.

Kakyoin quickly dialed the number and held the phone to his ear.

"Hello?"

"Hi, is this Joseph Joestar?"

"Yes. Who is this?"

"This is Noriaki Kakyoin. I would like to speak with you in person."

"Uh, I'm sorry. I'm traveling abroad right now, and it's a very small chance I'd be in the same place as you."

"Then what about Avdol. Muhammad Avdol. He's your friend right? Egyptian fortune-teller?"

The line went silent, Kakyoin's parents watching from the background.

"How do you know about Avdol?"

"He is the stand user of a stand named Magicians Red. You specialize in Hamon and your own stand Hermit Purple. I know your daughter Holly, and your Grandson Jotaro. I am a stand user myself, and I seem to have gotten myself in a situation that I need your help with. If we could meet in person it would be a lot better to explain. If you can, I can meet you back at Holly's house. And if you can, please bring Avdol."

"..."

"I'll be there in 20."

The line went dead and Kakyoin put the phone down. "Noriaki, who was that?"

"None of your business mom."

Mrs. Kakyoin slammed her hands on the table. "Actually, it is my business! I am your mother, and I deserve to know what's going on!"

Then it happened.

Kakyoin snapped.

"YOU DON'T DESERVE TO KNOW. I DON'T EVEN KNOW! EVER SINCE I GOT HERE I'VE BEEN TRYING TO ACT SO CALM AND FORMAL. BUT IT'S JUST NOT WORKING! AN HOUR AGO I WAS IN THE HOSPITAL BLOODIED AND INJURED. I WAS ON THE VERGE OF DEATH MOM. AND NOW I'M BACK HERE WITH NO SCARS OR ANYTHING. IT'S A YEAR BEFORE I EVEN REMEMBER! AN HOUR AGO IT WAS 1989! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH INFORMATION I'M TAKING IN RIGHT NOW. IT'S A HELL OF A LOT MORE COMPLICATED THAN YOU THINK. I DON'T EVEN KNOW IF YOU'RE MY REAL MOM!!"

Imagine there's a glass. A glass of water. It's calm, half-full with the water moving only sometimes. Now, imagine it all the way full, shaking and wobbling more than usual, small drops peaking over the top every now and then. 

Now imagine the glass exploding. So much water spilling everywhere that you don't know what to do with all of it. The shards, the liquid, everything. You don't know which to clean first. It gets so overwhelming that you just leave it until you get a new glass to replace it. And that's all that's on your mind until you do.

That's how Kakyoin felt at the moment. He stormed out of his house, tears falling freely as he held his arms. 

As he walked down the street, on his way to the Kujo house again. Someone stopped him with a tap on the shoulder. Kakyoin turned around to see the familiar white beard.

"Noriaki Kakyoin, right?"

...

"Hey, have you checked on Jotaro in a while?" Dr. Hashi asked Joseph as he walked back from his trip to the vending machine. He shook his head with a half-eaten cookie in his mouth.

Dr. Hashi nodded and let him continue his way back to the waiting room. She made her own way into the security office, where Jotaro had been for the past... how many hours? She lost track. The point being, he's been in there for a while.

She knocked lightly on the door but did not get a response. She at least expected a grunt or grumble of some sort. She opened the door slowly. "Jotaro?" 

Jotaro was not in the room. 

"Hm, he must be in the bathroom." She thought aloud. But there was something a little off. She saw an empty cup of what looked like coffee on the desk next to the bulky computer. She didn't think Jotaro was a coffee person, she's offered it to him a few times, but he's always said no. In fact, he told her directly that he wasn't a coffee person. 

Something wasn't right.

Dr. Hashi took the cup and brought it with her to the lab. Jotaro had made sure everyone understood to take all precautions and to inspect every little thing that didn't seem right. So she did. 

But.

Dr. Hashi stopped in her tracks before she left the room. She looked back at the computer screen. 

Her eyes widened as she saw what it said.

'𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝙳𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚍'

She held the cup close to her and ran to the waiting room, her clipboard falling to the floor as she ran.

"Mr. Joestar!" She shouted, skidding to a stop. He looked at her, startled, Holly as well. "You were just by the security room right!? At the vending machines!"

"Yeah..."

"Did you see anyone leave or enter the room?!"

"No, it should be just Jotaro in there. I saw his coat around the corner leading to the bathroom, so I suppose he's in there." Joseph shrugged. "Why?"

Dr. Hashi looked him in the eyes.

"Shit."

...

Kakyoin and Joseph talked on the way to the Kujo residence. Kakyoin explaining everything the best he could, knowing Joseph would understand in some way. 

Kakyoin was told Avdol was already there and could help figure everything out. Kakyoin thanked Joseph countless times for believing and understanding him.

"I was pretty skeptical about you over the phone, but you're just panicked, I get it."

"Thank you so much Mr. Joestar. Really, I mean it."

"It's nothing really, but it's nice to hear that in a year from now Jotaro finally gets a boyfriend."

Kakyoin stopped for a second, then felt all the heat rushing to his face. He was the same color as his earrings. "No! It's not like that really! We're just friends!!" Kakyoin explained, flustered. 

Joseph chuckled. "Sure, that's what everyone says. And next thing you know they're married." Kakyoin blushed as he looked down, Joseph laughing at how embarrassed he was. "We're here."

Kakyoin looked up to see Avdol. "Hello," Avdol approached Kakyoin and shook his hand. "I would introduce myself, but I suppose you already have that information," he joked.

"Yeah," Kakyoin joked back, except it was more nervous than joking. "how about we all go to the tea room? We can discuss things there?"

"Sounds good," Avdol agreed, Joseph nodding.

"Jotaro! How about you join us hm? I've heard you've already met Kakyoin over here," Joseph wiggled his eyebrows, Kakyoin blushing in embarrassment at his childish ways. 

Jotaro sighed but followed them anyway. He didn't say, but he was rather intrigued about this 'Kakyoin guy' that comes from the future. It sounds cliche, but it seemed true. Kakyoin knew everything about him, even his obsession with dolphins, which nobody knows about. Not even his own mother. 

They were all seated in the tea room, which was quite small, but it worked nonetheless. And then, for what seemed like the hundredth time that day, Kakyoin explained everything. From the fight with DIO and his injuries that led him to the hospital, to being attacked on that night and waking up a year before everything happened. He wasn't sure how or why this is happening. He's not even sure if it's real. He doesn't want to believe that it's real. He doesn't want to go through any of that again. Sure, it might save him from a lot of stuff now that he knows what's going to happen and when. But you can never to something twice and do it the exact same way as the first time. He didn't want to lose all that. He didn't want to lose his relationship with Jotaro, he didn't want to go through any pain all over again. 

Avdol and Joseph understood. Jotaro did not say anything, but he listened. He understood as well. 

Joseph pledged that they would find out what's going on.

They would help Kakyoin.

...

Darkness. And suddenly, light.

"Where the hell am I!" Jotaro yelled as what seemed like a bag was torn off his head. 

"Nice to finally meet you Kujo. We've observed you for a long time now. I'm so happy we were finally able to get our hands on you."

"Who are you!? What do you want with me!?"

The room was too dark to see anything but a black figure, now walking around Jotaro, who soon realized he was tied to a chair. But not with traditional rope, but metal chain cuffs. He attempted to summon Star Platinum, but it didn't work. Then it hit him:

The coffee. 

"Well, Kujo, ever since DIO's demise, we've been just aching to get a hold of you. And since Kakyoin ended up in the hospital, you've been more on edge and always ready for battle. So were try to get around it, hurt Kakyoin and not you to get information. Because really, we want Kakyoin gone. He knows too much. And he's learning more as we speak. But you stupid little brat put him under high-level security that we can't hope to get by."

Jotaro was grabbed by his hair from behind, pulling his head to look up. His breath hitched when he felt the cold metal of a dagger on his neck. 

"Don't worry, I won't kill you yet. I need information after all."

Instead, Jotaro got a deep slash on his cheek, and he winced from the sting. 

"You're our obstacle, we needed to get rid of you to get to Kakyoin. So while we have you, I sent my second-in-command to go get him. It'll take a while of course. But as long as we have you, we have all the time we need."

Jotaro was drenched in sweat, I mean, his head was under a bag for a while after all. 

"Who are you," Jotaro spoke, his voice ragged and heavy.

The mysterious figure chuckled. "Oh, just a little servant of DIO's that was never recognized. He left me in the dark, he didn't think I was enough. Well, look at me now DIO! Was anyone else able to get this far!? Haha! I will end not only Jotaro Kujo, but the Kakyoin you so badly wanted to kill as well."

(2484 Words)
-End of Chapter Eleven-
'Dreams'
To be continued...

I got too excited to wait, so I wrote this chapter extra early, hope you don't mind!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

186K 4.3K 60
The story follows Jotaro Kujo and his team of Crusaders as they travel to Egypt in the hopes of finding and killing an evil, immortal vampire named D...
98.2K 4K 49
Y/N is just your average 17-year-old girl, but her whole world turned upside down when she was shot by a mysterious arrow that gave her the ability t...
47.2K 1.5K 30
Ξ±Ρ‚Π½Ξ±zΞ±gσяαρнσвια - the fear of being forgotten, forgetting someone or something. - Kakyoin Noriaki has always had athazagoraphobia. It's something t...