Twenty-one Houses [Ryan Desti...

By sincerelynoir

Dealing with an abusive Uncle took a toll on Kennedy. However her friendship with Diya kept her sane, sometim... More

Character List
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
New Character List
14.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
36. (Part two)
Character Update

15.

527 28 14
By sincerelynoir

Weeks passed, and I was starting to get the hang of my new lifestyle. I stood on the balcony and look out at the stars. Between trying to stop smoking and my mind racing at night, I couldn't sleep. It's been this way since I moved here. I managed to cut down on smoking blunts and moved to a the pen. I stood on the balcony, enjoying the cool breeze for a while. Until I saw precisely what I was looking for.

A boy climbed off Sahnai's balcony and took off to the exit by the pool. I saw the same guy a few nights back while I was outside smoking. I had to be sure this wasn't a one-and-done thing; lucky for me; it wasn't. Jamell was so worried about me smoking weed. He didn't even realize his daughter was sneaking a nigga in and out of her room. I shook my head and took another hit off my pen.

The following day I got ready for school and walked downstairs.

"Good morn, dude, you look horrible." Yonas spat, which made Jamell look over at me.

"You sick" Jamell asked, putting his coffee mug down.

I shook my head. "Imma get going," I said, grabbing the door handle.

"You don't wanna ride with us?" Yonas questioned. I glanced over at him for a quick second. Then slipped out the door before Jamell could stop me.

I figure walking to school would help me clear my head. Plus, I needed to figure out what I would say to Sahnai. I knew they would get to school before me because they always rode with Jamell. So I had enough time to think.

When I got to school, I walked over to Sahnai's locker. She talked to her friends when they all stopped and gave me a puzzled look, making Sahnai turn around. As soon as she saw me, she rolled her eyes.

"What'd you want?" Sahnai asked with an attitude.

"We need to talk," I replied, waiting for her friends to leave, but they didn't, "alone," I continued.

She turned around and smiled at her friends. "I'll catch up with you guys later." She said nervously, and they looked at one another. After exchanging their goodbyes, they left. "What did I tell you about talking to me in school?" Sahnai spat, slamming her locker.

"I saw you last night, sneaking that boy out of your room," I said, and Sahnai's eyes snapped open. "Out your balcony," I said, kicking my feet up against the lockers. "I would hate for Jamell to find out." I continued looking at my fingernails.

She scrunched her face up and looked at me up and down. I could tell she was trying to figure out what to say. "I would hate for Dad to find out what you do on your balcony." She whispered, getting closer to me.

"Let's see, him finding out I smoke a little bit of weed, which he already knows. Or him finding out his precious daughter is sneaking dudes in her room." I said, getting closer to her face, and she backed into the locker. "What'd think he'll be more upset about?" I asked in her ear.

She pushed me back. "Ok, what do you want?" She asked, crossing her arms.

"How'd you know I want something?" I asked, clutching onto my backpack straps.

Sahnai let out a brief chuckle and rolled her eyes. "One, I have two brothers. Well, three if I'm counting you" she shrugged. "And two, you haven't told dad yet" She smirked. "So clearly you want something from me; what is it," She asked, crossing her arms.

It was hard to look at Sahnai as a sister. Especially with the way she spoke to me, it reminded me a lot of Ken. "I need you to take my drug tests for me."

"Are you crazy" she spat" dad will kill me if he finds it."

"So you'd rather him kill you when he finds out you're sneaking guys in your room?" I stopped to think before looking back at Sahnai "cool," I shrugged and walked away.

"Jason, wait," Sahnai screamed, grabbing my shoulder. I turned around to look at her.

"I didn't have sex with him." She said I could tell she was nervous. "Dad's not gonna believe you."

"He doesn't need to believe me," I said, continuing to walk away. "All I know is, he's gonna keep your ass on a tight leash; suspicion will be enough."

Sahnai took a deep breath and followed behind me. "Fine, I'll do it," She huffed, and I turned around and smiled.

"You're clean, right," I asked, lowering myself to her height.

"Of course," she replied through gritted teeth.

I smiled and nodded at her. "Cool, so he takes the drug test Thursday nights. So before dinner, come to my room." I said, and she nodded.

I was sitting at the lunch table alone when Dani and Amelia both came crashing to take a seat near me.

I put my pen down and looked up at them, taking a deep breath. "Guys, I need to finish this rough draft with no distractions," I said, getting up to leave. "I'll be in the library." I was packing my books into my purse before Amelia placed her hand on mine.

"Have you heard?" Amelia said with a sinister smirk. I looked over at Dani, who was shaking her head in a disapproving manner.

"What" I questioned.

"The new boy Jason and Sahnai." Amelia started, and I immediately took a seat.

"No way, he just got here," I said in disbelief.

Amelia sat her purse on the table and adjusted herself. "Tell her, Dani," Amelia said, snapping her finger.

"Kayla told me this morning, she saw Sahnai up against the locker, and Jason was all on her neck," Dani said, and I could feel my face turning hot.

"Also," Amelia said, raising her finger. "I know for a fact they're fucking." Amelia continued, "multiple people saw Jason going into the Turner's house after school."

I laughed and looked at Amelia. "What if he's friends with Justin?" I said, rolling my eyes.

"That's what I thought too, but Jason and Justin don't talk to each other in school. I've seen them walk past each other multiple times without saying a word or even looking at each other." Dani said, looking at Amelia, and they both nodded.

"Whatever, I don't care." I lied, shrugging my shoulders.

"Sahnai is still slutting it up," Amelia said in an aggregated tone.

Sahnai and I never got along, and it's been that way since she started high school. We started as friends, till we both wanted to be captain of the cheer squad. Somehow she blamed me for being more talented than her. Ever since then, we have never liked each other. It seemed like everything I liked or wanted she wanted too. Envy is one hell of a drug. I couldn't lie; I was upset; I had my eye on the new boy for weeks. He never seemed to pay me or anyone else any mind, but Sahnai? That had to be a bad joke. I knew that wouldn't last long, especially when he found out she was the school's cum bucket.

"We know you like him." Amelia and Dani both said at the same time. I snapped out my train of thought and looked at them. I let out a brief chuckle before smiling.

"He's cute, but he's not my type. He looks too dangerous." I said, and Amelia rolled her eyes.

"Okay," Dani huffed, laughing. "You like everything about that boy."

We were walking out of the cafeteria to grab lunch outside of school when we saw them.

"Speaking of the devil," Amelia said, gesturing ahead.

I looked up and saw Sahnai at her locker, and Jason was right behind her, helping her carry her textbooks.

Dani busted out into laughter. "You don't think he's seriously dating her, do you?" Dani asked us, scrunching how her eyebrow.

"Not for long; once he finds out who she truly is, he'll leave her like the rest of them," Amelia smirked.

"He's not going to find out he doesn't talk to anybody here. So who's going to tell him?" Dani spat, rolling her eyes, and I chuckled.

"Looks like we should pass the information along," I suggested, and they both laughed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

662 7 22
* Every thug needs a good girl on his side to balance him out. * A little sweet, but spiced with a little crazy. This story has strong sexual conten...
456 8 32
High School sweethearts to Enemies to Co-Parents to Forever She has been through hell and back He has seen her go through hell and back He is her b...
1.7K 115 35
"You think I want to live like this?!" He shouts in venom, his eyes bloodshot red from anger. That's when I realize, this isn't the person to get i...
Finding My Way By Tee

General Fiction

341K 11.1K 30
Jamyla didn't ask for the lifestyle she was forced into it . Going through a lot of obstacles trying to find her way to happiness...