serendipity {YOONMIN}

By playboy_jkay

(Ser•en•dip•i•ty) /serənˈ... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Epilogue

Chapter Ten

163 8 0
By playboy_jkay

There was a knock on the door that made Yoongi to grunt from his place on the couch. He'd already been woken up by Jeongguk's messages, and now he had to deal with people.

Jimin was in his room, and hadn't come to get the door yet, so when there was another knock, Yoongi huffed and got up to go let them in. Embarrassingly enough, he wore the pastel beanie to cover his demon add ons, so now whoever was at the door was going to have to see. With a huff, he opened the door, and the first person his eyes landed on was his own baby demon underling. The black haired and sharp jawed Jeon Jeongguk.

Shocked, his eyes moved away from the obviously nervous maknae, and to a stunningly beautiful, but much taller man. So tall, in fact, that he had to crane his head up to meet his eyes. The man had the same painful glow to him that Jimin did,- these must be Jimin's friends. At this, Yoongi lost all interest and left the door open, trailing his way back to his napping place.

"Chimmy!" the tall man yelled while Jeongguk and Taehyung piled onto the chair nearest to the TV, "Where are you hun?"

Yoongi internally gagged, Hun.

"You have got to be kidding me!"  Jimin groaned from his room, the sound of some things knocking on the floor ringing through the small apartment. Jeongguk couldn't help but laugh.

Yoongi himself smirked, turning to bury his face into the couch cushion. Behind him, there was some muffled shuffling before someone started m poking him. Who? Why? The audacity?

He ignored it, and the poking progressed until;

"Chim is he dead?" the voice asked, it was deep and whiney, definitely not Guk's or the tall one's, "He doesn't look too bad! He's all cute sleeping in this little hat." Yoongi then felt what he assumed to be Taehyung's hand go to grab at the beanie. Unwantingly, the Demon then gave into the tormenting, reaching behind him to grab the younger mans wrist. Grabbing on and twisting around to knee the younger in the stomach. 

"Screw off, would you?" he hissed, dropping the boy and closing his eyes again.

"Min Yoongi!" Jimin yelled, his door slamming open. "Don't make me kick you out of this apartment," his hair was a mess and his eyes were puffy, indicating he had just been woken up from his own nap.

Gukk, however, was freaking out as he crouched down next to his boyfriend. "Yoongi?! What the fuck dude?! I will fucking cut your dick off if you even think about laying another one of your dirty ass hands on Taehyung again,-you fucking dickhead!"

"Shut the fuck up Gukk, take your fai-," he cut himself off, not knowing if everyone knew about the young couples statis, "just let hyung sleep would you?" he muttered.

"Not to be confused-," the unknown man spoke, "But you two know each other?"

"Uhhh...," Jeongguk glanced nervously between Jin and Yoongi. "He's um...,-my uh...-,"

"Younger brother." Yoongi finished, turning to get comfortable again, lying out of his ass.

Tae looked lost, "Gukkie? You never said you had a brother?"

"Or that you knew Yoongi." the other man said accusingly

Jimin furrowed his eyebrows. "Wait, they're related?"

"Well if I were your brother would you want people to know?" he huffed.

Jimin crossed his arms. "I don't believe it. How do you two really know each other?"

Gukk helped Taehyung sit up. "Um... yeah, we are actually brothers," he shot Yoongi a glare. "He's my older brother alright, my hard headed fuck face brother."

Jimin narrowed his eyes. "Is that why you are so strongly opinionated on him?"

"Once when he was six," Yoongi said, ignoring Jimin's question, "We were at a park, and Gukk was in the sandbox, and almost drowned in the sand."

The tall one snorted, doubling over in laughter.

Tae smiled, "Wait, what? Really?"

"I still cough up sand to this day," Gukk said in panic, his face a bright red as he looked at Taehyung's smile.

Jimin choked on a laugh. "Whatever, I guess that's convincing enough. Anyone want any tea? Coffee?"

"Well, he got over that fast." the oldest in the room spoke, sitting in the other empty chair and looking over at Yoongi, "Hi," he smiled, "I'm Kim Seokjin, Jiminies best friend and boss."

Yoongi opened his eyes and looked over at Jin, "I don't care." he deadpanned and moved his gaze to his roommate, "Coffee, please."

"Do you want the usual black roast or a creamer this time?" Jimin glanced up at Yoongi expectantly.

Gukk looked up at Yoongi. "He knows how to make your coffee?"

"He watches." the elder huffed, ruffling Jeongguks hair as he sat up, and the two boys that had been perched beside him moved back to their chair, "Black."

"Sure thing," Jimin smiled, grabbing the milk out of the fridge. "Tae, Gukk, Hyung."

Jin looked up, as well as Yoongi, and in unison they spoke, "What?"

Yoongi face paled for a moment and he felt that god forsaken blush spread across his cheeks again. Next to him, Taehyung snorted. Jin smirked in amusement.

Jimin smiled, shaking his head softly, "Jin hyung. All three of you are still wearing your shoes, please go take them off, I don't want to vacuum again today."

Jeongguk was covering his mouth, trying to keep his wheezing to himself.

Yoongi shot him a glare, using a bit of magic to cause Taehyung's shoe to hit Jeongguk in the face.

As the three removed their shoes, Yoongi adjusted his hat and pulled a blanket off the back out the couch, realizing something as he got comfortable.

"Taehyung." he said, knowing the boy from Jeongguk's case files, " You're Gukkies boyfriend?"

Jeongguk physically tensed. "Yes, hyung, he is. Problem?"

Yoongi rolled his eyes, "No you fucking loser, if there were you'd know." he tossed a couch pillow at the younger, "Just letting him know that if you hurt him I'll beat you up."

Taehyung choked on presumably nothing, and turned to Yoongi, "You'd beat up your own brother, Yoongi-ssi?"

Yoongi shrugged, "If you hurt him then I'll beat you up,- it goes both ways."

Seokjin laughed, "Ah, brother hood, how beautiful."

Taehyung laughed too, his hands curling around Gukk's bicep, when suddenly the smile on his face dropped, "Wait," he spoke, "If JK is a...? Does that mean you're a, you know,- too?"

Jin stiffened turning to face Yoongi, "Demon?"

The atmosphere froze, save for Taehyung who once again rose from his spot, making his way over to Yoongi. Yanking off the yellow hat to reveal the two slightly twisted brown and red horns protruding from Yoongi's head.

And then, in the midst of the silence, the sound of Jimin's favorite coffee mug shattering against the floor rang through the apartment. "Uh...-,"

"Damnit kid!" Yoongi looked at his supposed younger brother, "You gotta tell me to think shit through!" he groaned, burying his face in his hands.

Suddenly, Jin's windshield like laughter erupted from his mouth. He pointed at Jimin, "This shit-," he wiped an imaginary tear from his face, "Is the best shit you have gotten yourself into in years."

Taehyung joined in to, he dropped dramatically onto his boyfriend as a boxy smile spread across his face, "You hate how mean Jeongguk is and he is just a baby! You have a fully grown satanic bitch living in your house-, this is great!"

Jimin was still standing there, dumbfounded, the shattered ceramic covering the floor around him. "You...,-You're a,-?

Jeongguk groaned. "Yeah, Chim, he's a demon. Where have you been for the past thirty seconds?"

Still in shock, Yoongi rose from his seat and made his way to the kitchen where the broken pottery was, once again using his magic to shield Jimin's feet without the younger knowing. Grabbing him by his wrist, the elder pulled him out of the mess, "Jimin, angel,-" he muttered, "Get out of the shards before you cut yourself, you dumbass." his words were mean but his tone was soft. It was weird, and Yoongi noticed, but he couldn't really bring himself to care.

The laughter from the living room made it impossible for anyone but Jimin to hear him, however he felt Jeongguks eyes on him.

"Really?" Jimin muttered under his breath, subconsciously grabbing onto Yoongi's arm. "Why didn't you tell me?"

Yoongi shook his head, "You don't just walk up to human's and tell them you're demon, Jimin, if you hadn't already found out about Guk then I doubt you would have believed me if I'd even tried." he rolled his eyes, "And I wouldn't have tried." 

Jimin sighed. "Why must you make everything so difficult?"

He smirked, "I'm a demon, angel, a really special one." he placed his hand over the one Jimin had rested on his arm, "Son of satan and all that.", he plucked Jimin's hand off and moved past the shorter boy to get the broom but stopped halfway. Instead, he channeled power to his hand and made a sweeping motion. All the chunks of the mug huddled together, floating an inch of the floor. He snapped, and the mess disappeared, a repaired yellow mug reappearing on the counter top.

Jeongukk groaned. "Chimmy, hurry up, it's not hard to understand,- you know I'm one, get over yourself."

Jimin just nodded to himself, sadly pulling his hand to himself. "Yeah, Gukk, be there in a sec." He took the newly fixed mug and put it in the coffee machine. "You can go to your room and go take a nap if you want, hyung." he was trying too hard to act like he wasn't surprised, or nervous, or worried.

"Oh...," Yoongi's voice trailed off, he thought Jimin would want him to stay, "Well-, if that's what you need then let me get my coffee and I'll go I guess." He grabbed his mug, quickly adding, "Fucking rude." to sound like himself, but his voice was quite and he knows it held no malice.

What was the matter with him all of a sudden?

"If you want to stay and hang out with the boys, you can," Jimin added quickly. "I just assumed you didn't want to-,"

"Ey, stop flirting and hurry up," Jeongguk called, him and Taehyung now settled down on the couch, the older of the two curled up against Gukk.

Yoongi flipped him off, failing to notice that with the quick jab of him holding up his middle finger, his tail escaped his sweats and now swayed in the air behind him.

Jin leaned over to grab the remote from the coffee table and Tae moved in Jeongguk's grasp to rest his head against the younger's chest.

"Chimmy come cuddle with your Hyung." Jin called.

Jimin sighed exhaustely. "Hyung~" he whined, rounding the kitchen counter to the couch. "I've been working so hard," he groaned again, plopping down on the couch next to Jin before pulling himself up so his head could rest on Jin's lap. "And now everything is more difficult."

"I'm right here!" Yoongi huffed, following the younger into the living room and taking Jins old seat, "Fuck you too, kid." his tail, which he still hadn't noticed had been exposed, pointed aggressively at Jimin before resting across the arm of the chair.

Jin watched the pointed red limb in interest, running his hand through Jimin's hair, mumbling compliments to his dongsaeng, "It's okay darling, we have you baby."

Tae nodded aggressively, "My apartments always open Chimmy! We can watch all the disney movies that I doubt you can get Yoongi-ssi to watch with you."

Jimin smiled. "Thanks Tae, but I still have a lot of work to do around the house."

Gukk sighed. "That you are never going to get done."

Jimin pouted, leaning up a little to look at Gukk. "You have no hope in my ability to run a home, and it's a little hurtful."

Yoongi huffed, dramatically resting his chin in his hand, "I know you assholes are talking about me."

Jin switched on The Emperor's New Groove on Netflix, "You're acting like a child Yoongi-ssi, can you blame us?"

Jimin looked over at Yoongi. "I'm not talking about you per say, I'm talking about the mess you happen to leave everywhere you go."

"Oh hell yea," Yoongi said, excitedly sitting up,- his tail flying up behind him, "Get pissed kid! Tell me why you fucking hate me."

Jin raised a brow, but turned to face Jimin, "Honestly he's right, you don't get mad enough."

Jimin shrugged. "I have no reason to. I'm the one who allowed him to live with me. He buys groceries sometimes, so I guess it isn't that bad."

Gukk snorted. "Wow, what a dynamic."

"I have bought groceries once, and they were just for me, you just ate my strawberries." The eldest demon deadpanned.

Taehyung snorted, "Gukk does the same shit." he leaned in to kiss his boyfriend, 'Sometimes he share his chips."

Yoongi averted his attention to the youngest, "He was top of his class in school. Little fuck was bread to torture. Your fairy ass just so happens to be his weakness, I suppose."

"JK? Born to torture? No, no,- he's just cranky." Jin argued

"Yea!" Tae smiled, which he seems to do a lot, 'He likes cuddles!"

"Aw, little Gukkie likes cuwdles!" Yoongi mocked despite the endearing smile across his face. Deep down, even he knew he wasn't all that bad.

Gukk blushed a bright red. "Tae, stop, you're embarrassing me."

"Maybe it runs in the family," Jimin said, a small smirk playing at the corners of his lips. He looked at Yoongi as he sat up off of Jin. "Does it?"

The elder felt his neck flush, he looked over a Jimin, struggling to maintain eye contact, "N-No." he answered much too fast.

Tae perked up at this, 'He's lying."

Jimin smiled, teeth and all, not like his normal host smile. "Hyung...~," he cooed. "Please,~?"

Gukk stared at Yoongi and mouthed- "How does it feel, huh?" 

Yoongi glared at the other demon, "No, Jimin." he said, a little more composed, but finally,- he spotted his tail in his peripheral vision. It reached out grabbing for Jimin.

"Mother fucker! How long has that little shit been there!" he squeaked, swatting it away.

Jimin pouted. "You clearly want to. But it's fine," the younger said in a dismissing tone, curling back into Jin. "You can go to your room, I won't say anything about it anymore. Enjoy your coffee."

Yoongi's tail reached out fully for Jimin to come back and the elder knew he was bright red. He hid in the crook of his own arm, mumbling a quite "no.", not quite sure as to what he was denying.

"Jimin!" Tae whined, 'Look at the poor man,- you can't play with him like that!"

Jin poked at Yoongi's tail, the eldest was in his own world.

Jimin shrugged again. "He's the one who won't come over here. I offered up and he declined. Not my fault-" He cut himself off with his own gasp. "Is this the Emperor's New Groove?! I LOVE this one!"

Yoongi's tail was pissing him off, the limb somewhat independent. Tugging at the small of Yoongi's back as it reached for the other boy, making him feel like a fool.

"Jimin, just,- fucking," the elder eventually huffed, standing up and man handling the younger back over to Yoongi's seat and into his lap. His tail wrapped around Jimin's waist while Yoongi hid in his arm again.

Jimin smiled with a little blush on his face, curling into Yoongi's chest. "So,- it does run in the family."

Gukk laughed quietly to himself, fondly remembering that Satan was, in fact,- Yoongi's father.

Jimin suddenly got excited, looking up at Yoongi. "Does that mean you like Disney too?! Did you two grow up watching Disney together?!"

Yoongi huffed into his arm, wrapping his free arm around Jimin's waist to still him, " We grew up in touture programs, Jimin. When I was 8 I shot a guy through the head of his dick and it traveled up out of his mouth.'

A hush fell over the room, only the sound of the Emperor's New Groove traveled in the thin walls. Jimin froze, eyes wide at Yoongi. "Um...,-Right."

Gukk started laughing, loud. He threw his head back and the all too familiar laugh that sounded scarily like that of Elmo's left his mouth. "The look on your face! That was beautiful!"

"This is literally the best day of my life." Jin said, muffling his own laughter.

"Okay but why does that sound cool." Tae mutered.

"It was Hitler." Yoongi further explained, "I tortured Hitler a lot." 

Jimin nodded softly. "I don't like talking about this."

"It's just his job, ChimChim, lighten up," Gukk said as he started to run a hand through Tae's hair.

Yoongi wanted to change the subject too, he needed to actually, not exactly allowed to be discussing this,- but he wanted to do it subtly, "Um,- Kook are your horns not bothering you?"

He failed.

"No, they aren't. Maybe you're just frustrated?"

Jimin glanced up at Yoongi's, beginning to reach up to his head, but pausing halfway, looking at Yoongi in the eyes for confirmation on if it was okay.

Yoongi just nodded, still looking at the black haired kid, "They would like,-itch? If I didn't reveal them. I had to start wearing damn hats around the house."

"Like my wings?" Tae asked, allowing JK to scratch his upper back.

Jimin smiled as he reached up to Yoongi's horns, a dumb little smile as he poked them in interest. "You look cute in the yellow one though, Hyung."

Yoongi frowned at his roomate, "No I don't." His eyes cut over to Tae. The boys own eyes fluttered shut as JK massaged his shoulder blades. "I guess it would make sense that fairy wings would be as bothersome as our tail and horns. Our wings don't bother us though."

Jimin gasped. "I forgot you had those!" he moved his hands away from Yoongi's head. "Please start walking around the house with them! I'm sure they're really pretty!"

Yoongi finally looked back at Jimin, he squinted his eyes. Too far.

"He'd probably break all your stuff on purpose." Jin chuckled.

Jimin tried to do his biggest puppy eyes at Yoongi. "Please? Just once? I won't ask again!"

"Bro, how could you say no to that," Gukk said, throwing a hand up for emphasis.

Yoongi shot Jeongguk and unamused glance, "Like so." he looked Jimin in the eyes,- "No, Jimin."

"Well fuck,- this guy is a man of steel." Jin gapped

Tae frowned, "Chimmy we can decorate my wings again like we did that one time, since Yoongi-ssi is a bully."

Jimin pouted and began to sit up off of Yoongi. "Fine, be that way. I'm going back to Jin. You can go to your room now."

"Hey, no,-" Yoongi's tail tightened on Jimin's waist, "You can't blackmail me you little shit!"

Jimin glared over his shoulder, wrapping his hands around his tail. "Yes I can and yes I will. Let me go, I have to go cuddle with someone who actually cares about me."

Yoongi huffed and let him go, snapping so that his black beanie was back on his head and his shoes were now on his feet, tied tight yet comfortable. He rose from his seat and made his tail wrap back around his leg underneath his pants, "Since you all seem to be blackmailing asshats, I'm going to my friends who mock me with love."

Gukk raised a brow. "And you're leaving us with a pouty Jimin? You are going to get drunk with the two lovesick puppies who won't hurry up and confess to each other because you are annoyed that you're an ass? Wow, what a world we live in."

Yoongi stuck his tounge out at him, "Shut up, you miss drinking with us, headass." He motioned at the door, "I'll be back tomorrow Jimin."

Jin frowned, "Do you leave a lot?"

"Do you talk a lot?" he snapped back.

Jimin stifled a laugh. "Both, yes."

"Damn~" Gukk said. "Chim Chim is getting passive aggressive. I think you've been rubbing off on him, Yoongz."

Yoongi grabs his phone and wallet, "I try." he sighed, then walking out the door,- slamming it behind him as he left.

"Feisty." Tae laughed.

"Just Jimin's type." Jin added.

Jimin blushed as he sat back down next to Jin. "Kinda."

Gukk started gagging. "NO. Absolutely not. Not happening."

"You forget how horny angels get." Jin huffed, pouting to the demon.

Tae flicked his boyfriends arm, "Just because he's your brother that doesn't mean that Jimin can't want to seduce him."

Jin frowned, "Tae, I think It's more than that. Yoongi is weirdly nice to Jimin in comparison to how Gukk was,- even to you, when he first met us."

Tae smiled for the hundredth time that afternoon, "Jiminie wants to kiss and date Yoongi hyung!"

Jimin blushed, hiding his face in Jin's arm. "Stop~, I regret saying anything to you guys."

"It's cute Chim!" Tae argued, wrapping himself tighter around his boyfriend, "We can both be dating demons!"

"Well,- only if Yoongi can get his attitude in check. Hot or not, he's an asshole." Jin ran his hand through Jimin's hair, "And as Jimin's supervisor, both Me and Jimin could end up being fired if things get messy between the two."

Tae frowned, "Shit, yea-, he doesn't know Jimin is an angel does he? Or that he's a subject?"

Jimin sighed. "I don't want to talk about it, let's just finish the movie."

The room falls into a odd silence.

~

I want pizza hut - Zepp {051120}

with a side of capitalism for me, please, and a bank robbery for the girl, yes. - tae {011821}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 16.5K 40
Yoongi is the son of Hades. He's been stuck in the underworld his whole life with nothing but dead souls to keep him company. He's shunned by the oth...
332K 19.8K 26
Yoongi has one friend and absolutely no interest in making any others. Insisting that Namjoon is all he needs, he spends his days hiding peacefully i...
1.4K 65 15
"I'll see you through the rain Through the heartache and pain It hurts like never before You're not alone any more" ••••••••••••••• Min Yoongi...