When Our Worlds Collide (GxG)

By Kailaniarcher

Sequel to Different worlds. More

Prologue
Ch. One
Ch. Two
Ch. Three
Ch. Four
Ch. Five
Ch. Six
Ch. Seven
Ch. Eight
Ch. Nine
Ch. Ten
Ch. Eleven
Ch. Twelve
Ch. Thirteen
Ch. Fourteen
Ch. Fifteen
Ch. Sixteen
Ch. Seventeen
Ch. Eighteen
Ch. Nineteen
Ch. Twenty
Ch. Twenty- One
Ch. Twenty- Two
Ch. Twenty- Three
Ch. Twenty- Four
Ch. Twenty- Five
Ch. Twenty- Six
Ch. Twenty- Seven
Ch. Twenty- Eight
Ch. Twenty- Nine
Ch. Thirty
Ch. Thirty- One
Ch. Thirty- Two
Ch. Thirty- Four
Ch. Thirty- Five
Ch. Thirty-Six
Ch. Thirty- Seven
Ch. Thirty- Eight
Ch. Thirty- Nine
Ch. Forty
Ch. Forty- One
Ch. Forty- Two
Ch. Forty- Three
Ch. Forty- Four
Ch. Forty- Five
Ch. Forty- Six
Ch. Forty- Seven
Ch. Forty- Eight
Ch. Forty- Nine
Ch. Fifty
Ch. Fifty- One
Ch. Fifty- Two
Epilogue

Ch. Thirty- Three

1K 61 9
By Kailaniarcher

"Bye, I love you guys so much. Please be safe," Brie says, kissing her mom on the cheek and then her dad. They were the last to leave and as promised, Gabriele was about to make sure that they made it home safely.

"We love you too, take care sweetheart. Raye," Brian said, giving the girl standing behind his daughter a careful look with a head nod before beginning to move away from the door.
Both girls had watched them until they disappeared, locking the door behind them once they were alone.
Immediately, Raye pinned the girl against the door, pressing her body against hers, listening as she giggled.

"What's so funny?" She questioned, running her lips against the sensitive bit of flesh at Brie's neck inciting a shiver, almost melting her in her shoes. Her eyes slipped shut and she ran one of her hand into Raye's hair, while the other went around her neck.
Quickly their lips tangled and the taller girl forcefully devoured Brie's mouth, moaning over the feverish feel of her tiny body as it moved and twirled beneath her.

"Wait," Brienna started to laugh when Raye tucked a hand up her shirt, massaging her torso.
"What?" Raye had pulled away breathlessly, fixing her glossy eyes over to the girl.

"We have to at least clean up the place first, please."

"Forget about it, we can do it tomorrow," she said and started kissing the girl again. It lasted a few short seconds before Brie playfully pushes her away.

"Fine, but at least let me shower first,"

"Sure but can I come?"

"Yes, would I ever say no?"

"Mm, I like that." Raye purred.

"Right, I'm just teasing you. We really need to clean up the mess first baby. I don't want to wake up tomorrow and it'll all be waiting here for me."

"Okay, okay." She said, taking time to glance at the mess. "We'll clean it up first and then have the sexy time."

Brienna couldn't help but laugh at what Raye said. She was such a witty person and it usually balances well with her charm and truly Brie was in love with all of it. Now, she was more than ecstatic that this beautiful human was her soon to be wife.
It almost felt like a dream she thought observing as Raye moved things she didn't need to bend too far down to pick up. The girl had said that she had waved a magic wand or placed her under a spell when it was the other way around. She was completely spellbound to Raye and she would never, ever complain about it.

Thoroughly, they straightened out the apartment, clearing away the mess which took them much time than expected. It was almost around eleven when they were done and Brie decided that she needed that shower, while Raye was somewhere talking on the phone. When she was done and had slipped into her nightgown, she saw Raye enter the room with a baggy t-shirt on that was partially wet. Her hair seemed neatly brushed and when she saw her, her eyes ran all the way up her bare thighs, causing Brie to chuckle.

"You look so damn good," Raye started to say in a husky voice, making her way over to the girl. Slipping her hands around her neck, she brought their faces together where she playfully brushed her nose against Brie's.
"Fuck and you smell so good too,"

Hearing her swear, left Brienna's stomach dancing with butterflies that slowly flapped their wings around inside. The feeling also slowly travelled down, where a heartbeat started to pulse in between her legs and she could feel herself humming to life. It had been a few weeks since she'd done anything, so she didn't even question the feeling.

Wrapping her lips around Raye's, she tasted the mint on her tongue from her having brushed her teeth minutes before. Flicking her tongue against the girl's, Brie made her moan and the sound was like music to her ears so she did it again, also sucking on the tip. Raye grunted, pulling her away only to twirl her around so that her rear was pressing to her front.

Pushing away her curly mass of hair, Raye started kissing the back of her neck, trailing further down until she couldn't anymore due to the nightgown still cloaking her body. Using her right hand, she started hoisting the end of the nightgown up the girl's thighs, revealing her nakedness beneath. Spreading her palm across the soft cheek, Raye squeezed, suddenly slapping her hand across it eliciting a heavy gasp from Brie.

She giggled afterwards but gasped yet again when she felt the heavy palm as it stung. Raye had wrapped the other hand around her throat lightly, keeping her in place as she dragged her nails against her skin.

"Did you miss me?"

Quickly Brie nodded, almost as if she was in a trance. Her head bobbed up and down with such haste, causing Raye to smirk.

"Would you like for me to show you how much I missed you?" She purred within the girl's ear and she moaned.

"Please,"

Again Raye had connected her palm across the soft cheek, listening as Brienna moaned. She'd started slipping the straps to the nightgown off from her and they glided like butter across her shoulder blades. Pushing the garment completely down, Raye watched as it accumulated in a pile beneath their feet.

Brie's naked body was left on display, an array of tiny moles were scattered about her back and shoulders and she traced over a few of them with the tip of her finger as she'd done countless times before. The touch felt electric and the longer she stood behind the girl the more heated she grew. The faster her heart thumped and the more she wanted to taste of love.

The hand Raye had around Brie's neck, slipped to her chest where she carefully squeezed a breast, teasing the nipple while the other hand travelled to the girl's peak, nestled between her legs. Her core was cleanly shaven and the feel of it made Raye smirk— seemed like Brie had planned way ahead of her that they were going to fuck. 

Twirling her finger around the tiny bud, Brie sighed, rotating her hips against the girl's hand, carefully moving so that her clit felt all the pressure. For a second Raye pulled away so that she could slip her fingers into her mouth, only to return it between the girl's legs. She then pushed them into Brie's entrance, feeling the warmth and moisture along with how tight her walls were. Brie did not enjoy such an unexpected thing and had winced, pushing Raye's hand away.
With a soft chuckle, Raye led her over to the bed where she assisted her onto it, indicating that she wanted her on her knees. Guiding her head all the way down to the soft folds of the bed, she stood behind admiring everything. The way her pussy glistened in the light.

Hoisting her own t-shirt above her head, Raye tossed it to the side, exposing her naked body where two ugly marks scarred her stomach. The stitches on them made it hard for her to contort her body, so at certain positions, it caused her pain.
She was careful with her steps as moved onto the bed though. Her hands had travelled to Brie's cheeks and she gently grabs them both before bringing her face closer where she kissed them.
Her right hand started moving down the back of Brie's right thigh. The further it drifted, the closer Raye's face got to her swollen pride.

Swiping her tongue between her lips, she listened as Brie gasped, her body also twitching. She did it again, this time wrapping her tongue around her swollen clit and tug it firmly. The girl in front of her bucked her hips in her face, slowly moving it around in circles, causing her to dive her face deeper, inhaling her arousal.

Using her tongue, Raye slipped it into Brienna's entrance and she gasped so so hard, it caused her to moan in return. In and out slowly she dipped into the girl, tasting her sweetness, feeling as she had begun to move frantically. Retrieving Brienna's arms, Raye brought them to her lower back where she held them in place. The moment she'd done that her love started moaning for her to go deeper and she did. She flexed her tongue as far as it could go before lapping up at the mess both of them had made. Both her saliva and Brie's moisture had started dripping down the sheets.

Brienna had endured as much of it as she could take before unravelling. Her little squeals of joy filled the room as her hips bucked, falling limp as soon as she came. Raye wasn't done though and had flipped her over where she fixed her face between her legs. Before she'd gone any further, she propped up Brie's lower back with a pillow. Attacking her core once more, Raye slipped her middle and ring finger into her entrance, leaving them motionless as she sucked on the girl's clit.

Brienna was floating on a cloud of sweet ecstasy and had literally lost her voice. Her mouth hung loose but no sounds left her as she moved closer to another orgasm.

Subtly Raye had started to move her slick fingers when she felt Brie's walls tighten around her. The girl had started squeezing her thighs shut, her breathing was rugged, her hands were gripping her head harshly, her hips made tiny motions.

Then the dam she'd been willfully poking at for the past minutes collapsed. Brienna's walls started to convulse and her entire body spasmed out of control. She couldn't exactly move much due to Raye holding her hips in place while she kept attacking the same spot over and over, coaxing her to erupt harshly and she did. Brienna gasped over and over as if her lungs were starved for air. She whimpered and attempted to buck her hips, which Raye still held firmly.

A high-pitched squeal left her lips on the final wave that hit and for exactly a minute afterwards, Raye pumped her fingers in and out of her core with such vigour Brienna had pulled herself all the way up to the headboard and she held onto it for dear life, pleading with Raye to stop.

.......

👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181 0 19
Mafia 😈😏
72.1K 3.1K 85
Sequel to More than That. Dj and Sin.
20.6K 902 22
sequel to change me
1 0 1
Two doomed lovers have to fight against an aggressive mob boss hunting them down