serendipity {YOONMIN}

By playboy_jkay

(Ser•en•dip•i•ty) /serənˈ... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Epilogue

Chapter Eight

133 7 0
By playboy_jkay

Jimin 💛

Sep. 27

12:09 P.M.

Jimin 💛; okay i found three beanies, one is red, ones black, and the other is yellow

Jimin 💛; do you want all three, just one, or none of them and me keep looking?

Yoongi; just the red and black one

Jimin 💛; okay

Jimin 💛; but you would look really cute in the yellow one😳😳

Yoongi; i dont want the yellow one

Jimin 💛; ...

Jimin 💛; are you sure

Jimin 💛; because i think it would look really cute and i have a way better fashion sense than you

Yoongi; we all die one day why be fashionable

Yoongi; no yellow i don't need to look cute 

Jimin 💛; but when you look cute it makes me happy

Jimin 💛; like that little scrunchy face you make when you are concentrated

Jimin 💛; cute yoongi = happy jimin

Yoongi; why would i want you to be happy

Yoongi; remind me never to concentrate again

Jimin 💛; come on why don't you want the yellow one

Yoongi; i don't like yellow

Yoongi; and everyone but you will find it stupid?

Jimin 💛; no they won't because you will look so good they will be too busy swooning to even think it's stupid

Jimin 💛; please😖😖

Yoongi; if i say yes will u leave me alone

Jimin 💛; maybe

Yoongi; get it, but still get the other two

Jimin 💛; see that wasn't that hard

Jimin 💛; since i'm going to be home early, is there anything specific you wanted for lunch?

Yoongi; but you said you'd be gone till 2

Jimin 💛; the store didn't take as long as i thought and my friend Jin got busy and couldn't hang out

Jimin 💛; is me coming home a problem?

Yoongi; yes

Yoongi; i have my friends over, and they wont like you 

Jimin 💛; well, i have frozen things to drop off at least

Jimin 💛; i'll just be in and out, i won't talk to any of them

Yoongi; you see this is the situation where you say 'fuck what they think, it's my house'

Yoongi; y dont u say that

Jimin 💛; i understand you having friends over, and i don't want to intrude. besides, you never knocked on my door when me and my friends were being loud, you let me do my thing, this is just me letting you do your thing

Jimin 💛; besides, it's just as much your home as it is mine

Yoongi; come home, sit here with us, and bother them, and if they say anything degrading shove your foot down their throat

Jimin 💛; really, it's fine. I'll just stay in the studio and leave you guys alone

Yoongi; no.

Jimin 💛; it's my home i will do as i please

Yoongi; fine

Yoongi; fucking loser

Yoongi; i hope u get hit by a car  :)

Jimin 💛; i'm sure you do

Jimin 💛; i'll be back in 10

*******

When Jimin opened the door to their apartment, Yoongi noticed the boy was holding bag after bag of groceries with a worrying amount of ease. The blonde walked in, directly past the elder and his friends, and sat the bags on their kitchen table.

In the living room, Hoseok was sprawled on top of Namjoon on their couch, nodding as Namjoon played a set of notes. Yoongi was on the floor next to them, sweatpants and a tank top on, scribbling violently into a notebook, face scrunched .

When he heard the bags being placed down, his head shot up and he scratched his scalp for the fourth time that minute. His horns were agitated again, so he directed his gaze to the kitchen.

"Jimin!" he yelled, and his friends froze, turning to follow Yoongi's gaze,  "Bring me the black or red hat, please!"

Hoseok gasped, placing a hand over his chest to be dramatic. "You said please! Damn, this place really does things, doesn't it?"

In the kitchen, Jimin was smiling to himself as he set the bags of groceries on the counter, the Adidas bag still in his hand. "Sure thing."

Yoongi though, wrinkled his face. He hadn't even noticed his politeness.

Hoseok leaned over to get close to Yoongi's ear as Jimin walked into the living room. "Dude, this place must be a real hell house if you are really out here asking for things politely."

Yoongi chuckled lowly and looked back up a Jimin as he dug around the bag, "This kid is so sweet, I want to fucking choke to death."

Namjoon huffed as Hoseok moved around in his lap, "Lay stil would you? You and lord dickhead down there can gossip when I'm not trying to work."

Jimin handed Yoongi the red and black beanie, barley sparing him a glance as he then turned on his heel and walked back to the kitchen.

"Hey, babe!" Hoseok yelled out to Jimin, leaning up so he could see over the couch and bar table. "Did you only get something for him or did you get something for the rest of us?"

Jimin's face flushed to a bright red at Hoseok's word choice. "Um...,- I only have a yellow one left, and Yoongi didn't want it so I guess it wouldn't be bad if you had it?" Jimin said, starting to reach back into the bag.

Yoongi snorted, "Seok." he said, gaining his friends attention and throwing him the black one. He motioned to his head and scratched it the way he and Hobi had been doing for over an hour. His friend got the message, slipping on the hat in unison with Yoongi, both of them adjusting it as their horns quickly grew from their heads, remaining hidden by the new accessories.

Namjoon laughed at the flustered boy, "How about you gift us your presence huh? We shouldn't waste time when we can be spending it with a cutie like you."

"Uh,- no. You guys can hang out...,- I have groceries to put away anyways, I'll be out of your hair," Jimin stuttered, moving to put the peppers he bought in the fridge.

Yoongi almost moaned as his tail grew in, it had been too long. Hoseok actually did moan, causing Namjoon to jump in his seat, quickly noticing what was happening, "Damn-" he joked, "Didn't know you found Jimin that hot."

Hoseok glared at Namjoon. "Fuck off or perish."

Jimin though, stood in the kitchen, holding a bag of lettuce, wide eyed and red, not quite knowing what to do. "Um. You know what, I think I will put these up later," and he set down the lettuce and started to speed walk out of the kitchen.

"Hey, angel," Yoongi said, stopping the boy, "Namjoon needs help with a softer song for a ballad dance thing,- help him, would you?" his face was buried in his journal again.

"Uh...," Jimin looked down at Yoongi before quietly saying, "Which one is Namjoon?"

Namjoon raised the hand that wasn't playing with Hoseok's horn through his hat, "The handsome one."

Hoseok pretended to be hurt. "Ow..."

Jimin nodded softly. "So, What do you need help with what exactly?"

"Shut up Seok.' Joon laughed, and turned to Jimin, "I have to write a slower, more ballad-like song,- for the sophomore dance team, and Hobi here is more into Hip-Hop, so I have no idea if this is good or not. I just need you to listen to it, Yoongi said you could?"

"Oh," Jimin glanced down at Yoongi. "Sure thing."

"Okay,- me time now," Hoseok said, finally moving off of Namjoon. "Since these two are fucking idiots, Jimin, I have a question. In theory, if you were to drink half of a five hour energy, would you get two and a half hours of full energy, or five hours of half assed energy?"

At that, Yoongi finally looked up from his writing, throwing a pen directly at Hoseok's face.

~

shout out to you- you are a cutie- Zepp {051120}

ganwrooooooo - tae {011821}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Pieces By bee🤍

Fanfiction

198 25 13
"two souls dont find each other by simple accident" Min Yoongi is an introvert with a troubled past. He gave up at 21, content with living the rest o...
18.7K 1K 41
"A human? Here, in our world?" ==== "So.. what do you think of our world?" "Just like how he pictured it would be.." ==== "I really can't believe you...
80.1K 2.5K 36
Smile More | BTS AU, A Yoonmin FF | A Multimedia/Social Media Story (Complete) • • • "Hyung, I bet I can give you something that'll make you smile...
68K 2.7K 18
Jungkook is the devil, literal king of hell. Taehyung is his demon best friend. Yoongi is an angel. What could possibly happen? (taegikook, jiseok, n...