lover | jj maybank

Od Parker_Tayler

"You know you drive me crazy sometimes" "Of course I do hotshot, have you seen me" In which a sweet pogue fal... Více

Extended Summary
Cast
Playlist
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
2.1
2.2
2.3
3.1
3.3
4.1
4.2
5.1
5.2
5.3
5.4
6.1
6.2
6.3
6.4
6.5
7.1
7.2
7.3
7.4
8.1
8.2
8.3
A/N
9.1
A/N
9.2
10.1

3.2

14.2K 229 108
Od Parker_Tayler

"You guys see that? That's the Malibu 24-MXZ, the world's finest wake setter. Number one is luxury, quality, and performance. 200k, easy." JJ said looking to the boat that was about to pass them.

Emery never really cared for that kind of stuff. Obviously she would love to have the beauty, but she loved her life and the friends she had. And maybe if they would find the Royal Merchant they could have all that stuff and not lose each other.

"We picked the wrong parents." Pope said, admiring the boat.

"Hate to break it you guys, but that's Topper and Sarah." Emery squinted at them as they were driving by.

Emery could see Sarah slide her sunglasses on top of her head and gave the group a resting face. She knew that Sarah and Kie had some drama back freshmen year, but she didn't want to pressure Kie into ever telling her.

"You don't have to act like you don't see us, bitch." Kie said annoyed.

✰✰✰✰

They were all driving down to some hotel that JJ knew he could get in at. He had some idea that he had briefly shared, but it didn't make much sense as he never usually does

"Alright, keep a look out. We're behind enemy lines." JJ said pulling out his trusty gun.

"No man. Just put it back." John B said.

"What? You can never be too careful." JJ waved the gun around almost hitting Emery in the face with it.

"Hey, I predict that bringing a weapon to a four-star hotel will likely cause more problems than solve them." Pope said leaning up against the door of the van.

"I swear to God JJ, I'm going to throw that thing in the ocean." Kie said.

"yea, J. Just put it back. You can shoot the with the thing later, but just not here." Emery said patting the boys shoulder.

Everyone had grown to hate the gun, except JJ. It had always caused problems and had not helped them once in any situation. John B grabbed the gun and put it away so JJ couldn't get it or bring it inside.

"Bro. You don't hold a gun like that. Gotta ge my badge. Professional busboy." JJ said hopping out of the car and leading them inside.

"So, J. What are we doing again?" Emery asked catching up to him, since he was taking large strides.

"We're getting on the internet because only rich people have electricity, right now, babygirl." JJ said grabbing her hand, helping her stay the same pace as him. "This way."

They all followed JJ into the large, mansion, looking place. He led them into a kitchen and acted like he lived there or something. It didn't seem any out of the ordinary to the workers.

"Hey, Andrew! Wassup. Mama El, good to see you." JJ said earning a slap from her.

"See that they got the back up generators going?" JJ walked into a room that had multiple computers.

"Let me get in there. I gotta check all my insta models." JJ said leaning over Pope.

"Shut up, J!" Emery hit the boy in the chest.

"Awe, is someone jealous?" JJ teased her.

"Yea sure." Emery rolled her eyes.

"Hey, hey. We got the map." John B said placing it down in in front of Pope.

Pope typed the coordinates into the computer in hopes that wherever teh merchant was it wasn't far or too deep.

"Isn't that the high side?" Emery asked.

"Yea It's only 900 feet." John B replied.

"That's do-able or something?" Kie asked. Emery nodded along with her. That seemed deep to them.

"Yea. Totally do-able." JJ said.

"Will we be using your private submarine?" Pope jokingly asked.

"How do you know this, Mr. Divemaster?" John B asked. Emery then realized it wasn't just Kie and her who realized this wasn't that do-able.

"The salvage yard. They got a drone that can drop 1,000. It's got a 360 camera and everything. It's for like deep dives and stuff. It's exactly what we need." JJ said.

Emery was surprised he even knew all of that, but she guessed that it was now do-able. They were going to find the Royal Merchant as long as they could get their hands on that drone.

"And can your dad get his grimy little hands on that?" John B asked.

"Well, my dad's grimy little hands got his ass fired. I guess the salvage captain frowns on showing up shitfaced, turns out." JJ said. Emery reached her hand out to him, grabbing his hand in comfort. She knew how his dad was and she was the only one who could almost feel what he went through every day.

"How much did you say was on the Royal Merchant, again?" Kie asked. She still didn't know if it was exactly worth it.

"400 mil." Emery said. She still couldn't believe that Big John had actually found it. Pope ran over to the door putting his body over it, blocking their exit. It didn't take much to move him and soon they were all walking back to the van.

✰✰✰✰

"Pope we're not stealing the drone. We're just borrowing the thing." John B said. Pope still had not agreed with the idea, worrying about losing his scholarship as always. Emery also didn't know if it was the best idea exactly, but if they had actually got the gold, they would be rich and Pope wouldn't even have to worry about the scholarship anymore.

"Humans are the only animal that can't tell fantasy from reality." Pope said.

"Did you come up with that?" John B asked.

"Albert Bernstein came up with that, but it applies to this whole treasure-hunt thing. So which is it, fantasy or reality?" Pope asks.

"Why're you so weird, Pope." JJ asks bluntly.

"JJ." Emery laughed. She knew that Pope wouldn't take that to heart and knew that JJ didn't really mean it in a bad way, probably.

"Fantasy, but possible reality." Kie responds.

"Reality." John B states. He seem overly confident in his answer knowing that his father wasn't wrong about this.

"Virtual reality." John B says, lighting up a smoke, but before he could Pope took it out of his hands.

"Keep the signal clear." Pope said. Emery could tell that JJ was annoyed which made her start to laugh.

"Oh is something funny babygirl?" JJ said his eyes widening slightly.

"He wouldn't let you smoke." Emery said in a singing voice.

"Mhmm oh yea." JJ moved over to her, tickling her. He knew she was very ticklish and this was always how he would mess with her unless he wrestled with her which happened quite a lot actually.

"JJ stop. Stop!" Emery laughed trying to move JJ's hands from her side.

"Nope." JJ said popping the "p."

"Please. JJ, stop!" Emery tried to pout, but was unsuccessful as she was laughing way to much.

"Fine. I'm done." JJ said, as he stopped tickling her. He didn't move from his spot, but instead stared down at the girl. Neither of them realize that they're faces were only inches apart. JJ leaned down ready to connect their lips until Pope had interrupted their moment with a cough. He felt bad for stopping their moment, but they were a little busy with trying to retrieve a drone.

"While you two were busy flirting, Kie went to get the guy distracted, but we gotta move so when can see when she does the signal." John B said getting out of the car.

JJ moved off of Emery and helped her out of the van. All four of them walked up and hid behind a ledge of wood waiting for Kie's signal.

"How's it going with Kiara?" JJ asked.

"It's not awkward, weird, or anything. Yea." John B replied. Emery was confused why anything would be weird between them. She knew that Kie was mad at him a few days ago, but she never figured out why.

"Honestly I did not think you were actually going to listen to me. I was 100% sure that she was into you bro. Pope can agree." JJ said.

"Eh." Pope said.

"So Kie. She like definitely gave you the Heisman?" JJ asked.

"Oh yea. Totally." John B replied.

"No way. JB you kissed Kie? Ha pay up handsome." Emery said motioning over to JJ.

He reached for money, but it was too late since Kie gave the signal to them.

"Crap. You're paying me later." Emery said as they all ran inside the gate. They all followed behind JJ since he knew where he was going. He ran up to a door punching in a code while the rest stood on lookout.

"You got the right numbers?" Pope asked since JJ was struggling to get it open.

"Alright I might have the wrong numbers." JJ said.

"Aw damn it!" Pope yelled.

Emery heard barking coming from in front of them. They all turned to see a dog running up to them. Emery usually liked dogs, but this one seemed really mean and she didn't want to take her chances. John B had the chance to run the other way, but the others weren't so lucky.

"Hey! hey, good boy. You're okay." JJ said as he ran to the other side.

"Wow J, real nice!" Emery yelled as JJ left Pope and her to defend themselves.

"Pope, Em! Run." JJ yelled back.

Pope grabbed a stick and was swatting it at the dog while Emery tookt his as her chance to run to JJ. He grabbed the girl by the waist and held her while looking to Pope.

"Hold on babygirl." JJ whispered as he reached over to grab something, "I got a toy boy."

The dog started to run towards Emery and JJ. JJ panicked and grabbed Emery's handing and ran behind them.

"Really, JJ!" Emery yelled running beside them.

"Sorry princess." JJ said using her other nickname. "Come on follow me." JJ said pulling her by her hand.

"Not like I could do much else." Emery said trying to keep up with him.

JJ had led her in front of a ship and let her climb up the ladder, him following closely behind. JJ missed the dog by an inch almost getting bit. Both of them bent down trying to hide as the dog was still barking at them and the worker was running over.

"Whoever's up there better come on down! Don't make me go up there and get your ass!" the man yelled.

"J what do we do?" Emery asked, fear evident in her eyes. JJ hated this look in her eyes and knew he had to do something.

"Wait, Bobby! Don't shoot. It's me, JJ. Luke's kid?" JJ said raising his hands and standing up.

"What are you doing?" Bobby yelled.

"Okay. I dont't want to, okay. My dad made me. He told me that the captain Leo kept his cutting torch, you know, after he got fired. I brought my girlfriend with me." JJ said pulling Emery up gently by the arm. "He said if I didn't get it for him he was gonna, he was gonna hit me again."

Emery was surprised how good of an actor JJ could be. She put her hand around his arm in a way to keep the secret up and act like she was comforting him.

"Son of a bitch." Bobby said.

"We're sorry." JJ almost whispered.

"You two come on down." He said motioning for the ladder.

Emery went down first and smiled at Bobby as he was still calming the dog down.

"I'll just come up with something. Tell him I couldn't find it." JJ said turning around and walking away.

"We're sorry again." Emery smiled at Bobby before walking over to JJ and wrapping her arm wound him."

"Who knew you were such a great actor." Emery whispered once they were out of earshot. "And girlfriend?"

"Babygirl. Don't lie. You know you'd would love to be my girlfriend." JJ said winking at her. She thought to herself about how he was so right about that while he also wished for it to be true.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

12.6K 90 16
This is my book of the outer banks guy imagines and just plain pougue imagines. (I probably won't do John B because I have a whole book about him) R...
5.1M 111K 40
❝ your ass must be jealous of all the shit that comes out of your mouth. ❞ ❝ i like the noise you make when you shut the fuck up. ❞ outer banks { jj...
113K 1K 17
Hey y'all, I'm Natalia. These are all posted from my tumblr. Go check that out because that's where I get most of my requests from, but I also take r...
3K 76 14
➪𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨. 𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐈𝐀 𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐋𝐄𝐃𝐆�...