Ask Google, Chrome and Incogn...

By _Statehumans_Quebec_

Da siblings are here More

Meet the Brothers
Weirdest Questions
Incognito's Height
Sovietoniun

Opinions on each other

904 31 97
By _Statehumans_Quebec_

Incognito's answers:

Google: He's a good chap. Enjoyin' his childhood before gettin' into bussinessnlike Chrome and me. He's very determined in his work and never lets anyone down.

Chrome: Brother, ya have to get some fun. Working a lot is not entertainment, so you gotta drink or play sometime. Be a bit like Google, eh?

Chrome's answers

Google: I know he's still a kid, he's still in his childhood. But he also has to learn life isn't always a game and that the cliff will be near. He has to learn to be strong and stand up when he falls from that cliff to seriousness.

Incognito: A good older brother, but he defends Google too much and he's too calm. His sites are the most dangerous places we can find!! People use his mode to even navigate into the deep web!!

Google's answers:

Chrome: I like my brother a lot!!!! He's very serious and polite, I want to be like him one day! He doesn't have so much fun tho...

Incognito: My other older brother!! He's very good with everyone!!! He's very sneaky and smart!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

309K 10.8K 50
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
145K 4.4K 48
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ Λšο½‘β‹†ΰ­¨πŸ’Œΰ­§β‹† Λšο½‘β‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
148K 5.3K 89
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...