The One [Namkook story]

By RivErpOol__03

Kim Namjoon, an Alpha, Charm of the University which every girl of University tries to impress. And some luck... More

CHARACTERS!!!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 6

1.6K 69 1
By RivErpOol__03

"Now spill your thoughts about the pretty Omega without trying to escape, you dick."

Hoseok was still waiting with a smirk on his lips, observing his Alpha friend's behaviour. Namjoon actually has no words to say. He was excpecting a hangout of 3-4 hours with playing video games, looking at hot chicks photos and talking randomly about anything. But seems like luck is not with him.

He should have saw it coming that his  friend won't forget about their bet which he took too lightly. One thing Namjoon don't wanted to do right now is just not to discuss their bet. It's not like he hate that bet. He just don't want to. There is no way to escape it. Nodding his head, Namjoon inhaled a long breath then exhaled.

"Ok. Fine. So at first I thought that....he would be like any other scared Omega who will fall for my charm eventually. I thought he would start to like me like such sluts some male Omegas are-"
"Bullshit." Hoseok cut Namjoon in the middle. Namjoon got slightly annoyed because he don't like it when someone cuts him. But he can't become angry at Hoseok for interrupting him only once. So he just closed his eyes for a little bit with clenching his jaws and sighed before continuing.

"Yeah I know. So, when I held him in my arms today at lunch I was like 'Yes!!! I won the bet.' Until......he looked up. It was like.....I was hypnotized. His eyes...were hypnotic type-"

"Yeah we saw. You both were looking at each other for whole damn 3 minutes like a fucking kdrama cliché scene was happening."

Namjoon nodded and continued. "I was so immersed on them. I almost forgot that we were in school. I felt like I-"

"Should kiss him? Yeah, I know."

"Will you stop interrupting me??!!"

"What?! I just completed your sentence!!"

"When did I said that in my mind??!!"

"Your mind is full of horny thoughts okay.!! Who are you lying to?! I basically know you since you were in diapers, asshole!!!"

"But I don't have any horny thoughts for him, okay.!!!"

"You were practically undressing and judging him at the same time in class when we met him today!!!"

"Okay. Okay. Maybe I have thought about that. I am getting to that point so don't interrupt again okay.", After looking at the situation which was taking turn to make them both fighting over bullshit, Namjoon just sighed and tried to calm down the intense atmosphere. Hoseok nodded, also understanding that their argument was not letting them reach anywhere. "Fine. Continue then. "

Namjoon nodded and took a breath. "So, as I was saying when I looked into his eyes, I was frozen for few moments. Because they were like hypnotizing me. But at the same time so innocent. Their shape were big like doe eyes. So pure. And his face. Despite having horror in it, it was also so, I don't know what to say. That cute button nose which I just wanted to boop very badly, and those lips. They were thin and a mixture between pink and red. I can't say anything about texture though, but I bet they are hella soft. All in all, he looked so pretty cute to me."

After finishing his mind made essay he hoped that Hoseok shut up about this topic thinking he is doing right what he thought he would do and go back to their hangout. Seriously, he was not even interested in the Omega but he had to take the opportunity to look closely at his face so that he can make easy descriptions.

He won't lie.  Jungkook is good looking. Maybe even cute. But Kim Namjoon sleeps with girls. He won't change that. And he won't lie about that to himself.

He looked up to Hoseok, only to find him furrowing his eyebrows and lips in thin line.

"What?" Namjoon didn't understand why Hoseok was making that expression. He tried his best to describe his whole thoughts. Still furrowing eyebrows, Hoseok asked, "After giving me a long ass essay of how Jungkook looks to you, you still think him as pretty and cute? I mean like no beautiful, no ethereal, no nothing?" He shaked his head a little with a confused face at the word 'nothing'.

Namjoon nodded again," Yes only pretty and cute. For now at least. Those words are actually connected with feelings for me. I think that they contains your real feelings from your your insides or particularly to say from hearts. I don't want to waste them saying so easily like this."

To say Hoseok was shocked would be an understatement. He was bewildered by Namjoon's words. He knew that boy is not bad enough to hurt them so bad. He was just a little sex addict. But he never thought that there are these type of facts about him too. Giving importance to those words shows sincerity in him. "But still Namjoon, can it not be like this that you will say these words as soon as you see him? Is it not like that?"

"This is not a romance novel going on, hyung. I don't know him yet. So he is pretty and cute. But I think when I will know him enough I can say them for him. Like you and Yoongi hyung are the best persons for me. I love you both from my heart." Namjoon replied now standing up and going to the bed before plopping down making himself comfortable lying down there with one of his hands behind his head and taking remote. He started TV to search for any shows in Netflix.

"Ew, I would rather go and eat weird combination of fast foods than hearing you say 'I love you' to me now". Hoseok replied laying beside Namjoon with one of his pillow in his hands while making a face of disgust. But he was happy that the younger Alpha respect these type of things.

"What? Don't like affection from me? Why Hoseokie hyung? Don't you want kisses from me, huh?" Namjoon decided to lighten the mood so he tried teasing his hyung and started making pouty face towards Hoseok. Making kissing sounds.

"Yah!!! It was long time ago that I had crush on you. Now you are not more than bratty friend for me, okay." Hoseok laughed and tried to push the younger by putting his hands in his face who was now trapping him in a hug and fake trying to kiss the older Beta.

The laughter and fun goes on and on and soon died down when both of them decided to watch something to kill the time. After 3 hours, it was dark now so Namjoon decided that he should go. He bid goodbye to Hoseok and went back to his house.

-----------------

Jungkook was doing his homework when sitting on the couch in the living room when he heard a car pulled up in the garage of their house. He immediately knew that Jin was back, so he stood up and went to open the door. But what he didn't expected was getting a bone crashing hug by a smaller body than his, stumbling backwards and a loud squeal of 'KOOKIIIIIIEEEEE'. His eyes widen at the realization of the owner of the voice and immediately pulled back for confirmation.

"Yoongi Hyung? What are you doing here at this hour?", He asked the little boy who was still in his arms who was looking back at him with a big smile showing his teeth and eyes no longer their normal cat like size. It was crescents now. However, that smile soon became a frown and eyes became their normal size with furrowing eyebrows as soon as he heard the younger.

"Yah!!! Are you indirectly saying 'get out' to me?", Yoongi asked with huff.

"No no no Yoongi hyung. Why would I say that to you? You are so cute that I just want to wrap you in a blanket then hug you full night. ", Jungkook don't want to crap out his friendship with Yoongi. Especially when Yoongi is his brother's mate. Yoongi is the first person besides Jimin, he was able to talk to other people.

Yoongi giggled then hugged him again with Jungkook gladly returning it. After few seconds Yoongi pulled apart first,  and took out a bag of black colour. "Thank you for that, kookie. Anyway, I am here to have a sleep over with you."

"Why with me? Aren't you here with Jin hyung?" He was confused as to why Yoongi would have sleep over with him rather than having it with his boyfriend.

"It's my policy to have sleep over to deepen the friendship. But only for those whom I want to be my close friends.", Yoongi really mean it. And he just want Jungkook to be his close friend. But he has no intention of taking him away from Jimin.

"So, you seduced me for this baby, huh?", A voice interrupted them and they looked behind Yoongi where Jin was coming with both hands busy lifting two paper bags.

"No, I didn't seduced you. You just assumed it.", Yoongi decided to tease the older more. Let Jungkook know how much of a horny person his brother is.

"Oh. Dragging me to the back room as soon as you entered the restaurant, only to make out with me for whole 15 minutes while sitting on my lap and then grinding till I became semi hard and telling me to wait to come here in seductive voice is not seducing for you now. Ok. Fine. Remember I take revenges. Be ready for tomorrow night, baby. And it will be here.", Jin explained passing by both the boys in doorway and entering kitchen, putting all the supplies in their place.
He was getting excited by only thinking how much fun he would have tomorrow night with his boyfriend.

Shit. Plan backfire.

Yoongi definitely don't want to be in Jin's revenge sex side. Yeah, it's so fucking hot for Yoongi. But still he don't want Kookie to lose his hearing ability. His eyes widen and he blinked. After a few moments of processing things, he just awkwardly chuckled and grabbed Jungkook's hand.

Jungkook looked  at the older with a question gaze.
"Oh. Kookie, let's go to your room to put this down", Yoongi just chuckled awkwardly lifting his bag to indicate. After realizing that he wants to get out of this situation, Jungkook made a silent voice of agreement and held back the elder's hand on his hand.

"Yeah, yeah. Let's go. It's upstairs.", They both are really going to admit that both of their acting skills are hilarious. Jin obviously knew they want to get away from him, so he just shaked his head and chuckled and started making dinner by the ingredients he bought.

When both the boys entered Jungkook's bedroom, there was an awkward silence before Yoongi sighed.

"That's why I never did something related acting. God, he knows it. I recommend you to go somewhere tomorrow night, Kookie. It would be safe for you. I don't want you to hear Jon's other side . Which is an inaginable side." Jungkook is not confused. He is just a little taken aback because it's the first time they are going to do in their house and not Yoongi's. He is used to Jin talking about their intimate moments freely.

"Him taking about it is already enough so I will gladly do it. But I don't have any place in my mind. Where would I go?"

" He does what?! Seriously that guy. Anyway,  what about Jimin's house?" Yoongi frowned at this. What does Jungkook mean he don't have any other places? Obviously Jimin would let him inside. No matter what, right? "Uh...actually he would let me but I don't want to go. He lives with his brother who is Alpha."

"Oh" Now it makes sense. Okay Jimin's house is cut off of list now.

"Okay then we will find a solution don't worry." Yoongi maybe just met the younger today but he still has an invisible connection as he just talked to him through Jin. Jin always talked about his younger brother. Jin never insulted Jungkook to be a weakling just because he is an Omega. He protects him with all his fondness and love. He never saw Jungkook as a weakling. Instead he thinks he is the brave one. Living in a world where Alphas are almost everywhere. Facing them with confidense even when he fears them to the death.

"No!!" Yoongi was startled by the sudden outburst of younger. Jungkook quickly apologizes when he saw what he did. "I mean Jin hyung always wanted to spend time with you at our home. But he held himself back because of me.  I don't want to ruin it when he finally has a chance to be with you here. Don't worry I will manage somehow here. Or find any place." Oh how much guilty Yoongi is feeling right now. This boy is risking his innocence for horny couple like them.

"Kookie, you know you are an angel? You have one more brother of you now." Yoongi said with a look of fondness in his face. Jungkook smiled widely at him showing his front two teeths along with few others on full display. Yoongi just smiled sweetly at him. If Yoongi is cutier, Jungkook is the cutest.

__________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 11.2K 40
Alpha Jeon Jungkook wants what other alphas have a mate, cubs of his own but it'll never happen for him, not now. The more distant he feels from his...
39.1K 2.4K 19
SUMMARY: "He's the one who drugged Mr. Jeon." she spat accusing him. "Believe me I didn't do anything! She's lying to all of you!" Jimin tried his be...
182K 7.2K 60
Jungkook is soon to be alpha. He is waiting for his mate to shower him with love and affection and claim him as his. He waited for his mate for many...
183K 11.5K 37
After catching his boyfriend in bed with another alpha, Jeon Jungkook needs a quiet space away before he does something he'll regret. He heads up to...