"Love is the flower you've go...

By Random_Fangirl_10

[Viktuuri Flower Shop AU] Yuuri is a student working in his best friends flower shop and he meets someone who... More

-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-21-
-22-
-23-
-24-
-25-
-26-
-27-
-28-
-30-

-29-

671 34 5
By Random_Fangirl_10

[Hi there! I'm sad to say that the next chapter will be the final chapter so it may take me slightly longer to write, since I need to make sure the ending is good enough for me to feel satisfied with how this story played out. This chapter, as all of them have been, is just some fluff for you to enjoy. Anyways, I'll stop talking now and just let you read since that's what you came for :>

~Author]

Viktor heard the door open but was slightly disoriented and didn't really register that his boyfriend had come home.

He was completely exhausted and wasn't sure why. He had gone to work as usual in the morning but the hours felt like days. Time moved so slowly and it was agonising. He just lay still on the bed, too tired to move.

"Hi." Yuuri said, in a sweet tone as he walked into their bedroom.

He saw Viktor turn around and immediately saw the paleness in his face.

"A-are you okay?"

"Hm? Oh I just feel a bit drowsy."

"Did you come home early?"

"Nope."

"Let me check something." Yuuri said as he moved closer to the other male.

He pressed his hand to Viktor's forehead.

"My love, you're sick."

Viktor's pupils went wide for a split second until he realised.

"That... makes sense."

"When was the last time you had a fever?"

"I don't know honestly. I don't get sick very often."

"Well, I'll go get a thermometer, to check your temperature."

Viktor didn't really mind being sick but was slightly irritated by the fact work would be more difficult and he would constantly feel exhausted.

Yuuri walked back in and took Viktor's temperature.

"Oof. It's kind of high."

"I never thought I would hear you say 'oof'." Viktor said, through a smirk.

"Never mind that, you should get some rest."

"But-"

"Nope. You need to sleep. I can only imagine how tired you are after working all day."

"True..."

"Hey Yuuri,"

"Yes?"

"I like this side of you. Well I love all of you but still." Viktor said before drifting off to sleep.

Yuuri was left staring at his boyfriend, face flushed and in awe.

He snapped out of his daze and went to shop for ingredients to make food that would help soothe a fever.

Yuuri didn't really like to use medicine unless he desperately needed to but he bought some just in case.

He arrived back home and started putting the items in the correct places.

Viktor was still sound asleep and Yuuri decided to join him in his slumber since it was getting late.

The next morning, Yuuri woke up to find a distressed Viktor in the midst of a dream, or rather, nightmare.

He gently shook his boyfriend to wake him up and lo and behold Viktor opened his eyes.

His breathing was quite ragged and heavy.

"Morning, you okay?"

Viktor took a moment to register that he was awake but immediately hugged his partner.

Yuuri was surprised but reciprocated the affection.

Once Viktor calmed down a little, Yuuri asked how he felt.

After a deep breath, Viktor said "I'm okay. It was just a fever dream."

"Okay." Yuuri said as he hugged Viktor again.

"You're gonna get sick you know."

"That's okay."

Yuuri didn't really care. He just wanted to feel his lover's embrace.

"You're not going to work today."

"What?" Viktor said, surprised.

"I said what I said." Yuuri replied, pulling away to look at Viktor.

Viktor loved the determined sparkle in his eyes.

"Well, I can't say no to that." Viktor replied while tackling Yuuri onto the bed again.

"Hey!-" Yuuri said before his words were muffled by the pillow.

He could hear the sweet sound of laughter from the other man and smiled.

"I'm gonna call Phichit and tell him I'm staying home. I'll be right back."

"Why are you staying home?" Viktor asked, perplexed before his partner got the chance to leave the room.

"To look after you, obviously." Yuuri said before he walked off.

Viktor was left with a slight tint of pink on his face.

"Hey Phichit."

"Yuuriii" Phichit replied over the phone.

"Is it alright if I don't come in today?"

"Why?"

"U-uhh." Yuuri knew he had a legitimate reason but he didn't trust that his best friend wouldn't perceive it in a weird way.

"Oooh I knoww! You guys fucked and now you're too sore to come in today."

"WhAt!" Yuuri said almost choking on his saliva.

"No! Viktor's sick! A-and I'm gonna look after him."

"Are you sure you're not sore?"

"YeS!" Yuuri said with a slight voice crack, which made the Thai man burst into a fit of laughter.

"Do you really have to asked if Viktor and I have.... you know- every time we talk?" Yuuri spat, clearly embarrassed.

"Yes! And of course you can stay home, Yuuri. Just make up for it during the week."

"Thanks, you're the best."

"I know."

And with that Yuuri hung up.

On the other side of the phone, Phichit and Chris high fived while laughing maniacally after managing to fluster Yuuri so much.

Yuuri made some tea for the both of them, with some lemon and honey in Viktor's to soothe his throat, and a towel with a bowl of water to soak in and place on his forehead. [I don't know if people actually do this, but this is fiction so it doesn't really matter :p]

He entered and placed the items on the bedside table.

"Hungry?"

"Foooooood~" Viktor replied.

Yuuri giggled and walked off to make breakfast.

This was still so surreal to Yuuri. It was like they were a real married couple.

That thought made Yuuri's face turn into a cherry.

Marriage, huh.

They had only been officially together for just over a year, but marriage was actually something Yuuri was prepared for. Not now, obviously. But he could imagine himself getting married to Viktor.

He finished making breakfast and walked back to give it to his boyfriend, whose face lit up when he saw the Japanese man walk in.

How is he so pretty, cute and hot at the same time?

Yuuri sat on the bed next to Viktor, and started to play with his platinum locks.

"How does your bed head still look good?"

"Magic." Viktor replied, which made the two of them laugh.

Yuuri spent the rest of the day, ensuring Viktor was well rested and healthy. The weekend was just around the corner so Viktor could recover during that time and not miss too much of work.

Yuuri really enjoyed looking after Viktor. He always felt like Viktor did everything for him and he never had a chance to repay him, but this made him feel like he was returning the favour, even if it was just a little bit.

But, Viktor didn't care if he did everything for Yuuri. Yuuri was his everything. Yuuri gave him a purpose, and made him feel genuinely loved for the first time.

And Yuuri felt the exact same way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 1.6K 59
" ʜᴏᴡ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ Ʀᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇ? ʀᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴsᴛ ᴍɪᴋᴀᴇʟᴀ? " Y/N, the typical perfect girl, encounters a also perfect yandere boy, both fell in love, and...
5.1K 375 48
I ship OtaYuri both romantically and platonically, and I don't really have a preference, but seeing as very few fanfics give importance to platonic l...
191K 8.5K 17
This is the story of Yuri and Otabek's growing friendship after the Grand Prix Finals...but is friendship all there is to their relationship? Highest...
42 0 4
(A moulin rouge x YoI au) A story about a time, a story about a place, a story about the people. but above all things, a story about love. A love th...