My little fluffball - A danie...

By RandomWriterQwQ

This is my first actually story so take it easy! Also i'm quickly regretting this title)) Y/n Lived in the pe... More

Chapter Two~ Settiling in

Chapter One~ Leaving home

4 1 0
By RandomWriterQwQ

Things you need to know-
Y/n : Your name
E/t/c : Ear and tail color
Y/n Is a werewolf
Y/n woke up to her the twins screaming her name. "Y/n! Wake up you lazy butt!" The twins said at the same time. "What do you guys want.."I said, yawning. "There's a moving van outside! we're moving to Phoenix!" "What?!" I ran down stairs, tripping and rolling down the stairs, landing on my sisters. "Get off Y/n!" Velvet complained. Velvet was the girly girl and Violet was the sporty, sassy, tomboy. I got up, dusting myself off. "Girls Pack your stuff!" I heard mom say.

•~ Time skip brought to you by Daniels cuteness UwU •~
I dragged my boxes from my room to the moving van. "Finally." Violet snapped. "It would have been faster if two little pups helped me!" I growled, climbing into the front seat I stared out the window, looking at all the tree's and wild life i was going to miss. I started my Beyoncé playlist, drifting asleep.

Sorry it's short! just wanted to get something out ^w^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 9.5K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
967K 24.2K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
494K 20.3K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
164K 5.9K 91
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...