Wandering Soul: Dead Male Rea...

By gridcz1

This story is a sequel to A Thorned Ghost, do NOT read until you read that story. It contains HUGE spoilers. ... More

Bio + Info (first and last non-chapter)
Chapter I: Mourning
Chapter II: Afterlife, Enraged
Chapter III: Not a happy day
Chapter IV: Big Argue, Finding Blake
Chapter V: New information
Chapter VI: Mech Battle
Chapter VII: The Lake of Forever Fall
Chapter VIII: Unexpected encounter
Chapter IX: Evil within
Chapter X: Take it easy
Chapter XI: Spiritual dance
Chapter XII: Mountain Glenn
Chapter XIII: Altared
Chapter XIV: Dead end
Chapter XV: Preventing the fall
Chapter XVI: I'm alive
Chapter XVII: Human among faunus
New book out

Chapter XVIII (Finale): Throughout the time

6.4K 67 229
By gridcz1

A/N: In Scarlette's early age when she will speak she will say it how a normal child would do (read -> lead, etc.) but I will write it correctly. It's up to you if you decide to read it normally or like when you were little kid.

*Y/N's POV*

3 days after Scarlette's birth me, Blake and of course Scarlette were on our way home. During those 3 days Blake's family along with Ilia visited us every day. Right now we were walking on a street Scarlette in Blake's hands sleeping. I had my hands wrapped around Blake's shoulders. We arrived at the house and I knocked. After a while the doors opened revealing everyone.

Kali: "Welcome home!"

Ghira: "Glad you made it."

Ilia: "Welcome back.... young parents..."

You: "Please keep it down Scarlette's sleeping."

Blake: "Not anymore..." I looked at her and saw Scarlette with open eyes looking at her mom giggling. I came to her and took her from Blake's hands. When my daughter saw me she reached for me and I wrapped my finger around her hand. Then Scarlette giggled again.

Ilia: "She really likes you both."

Blake: "We're her parents after all." But then Scarlette started to cry...

You: "Blake I think she's hungry again." She took Scarlette and went to her room

Blake: "I'll feed her. Be right back."

Kali: "Well since you were in hospital we decided to buy Scarlette some toys."

Ghira: "That's right."

Ilia: "And I bought a stroller."

You: "Thank you all we appriciate it." I looked behind them and saw a black stroller and tens of toys. What caughed my interest was a fish plushie, black cat plushie and even yarn plushie. Do they think Scarlette is an actual cat..... well considering she's also Blake's daughter they are probably right.

After some time Blake returned alone.

Blake: "Thank you for the crib everyone."

Ghira: "That was my work."

Blake: "Then thanks dad."

You: "Is Scarlette sleeping?"

Blake: "Yes she is. Now I would like some tuna."

You: "Don't you think it's dangerous for Scarlette since you're feeding her?"

Kali: "Nonsense. When Blake was born I was eating a lot of tuna and fish in total."

You: "Well at least I now know why Blake acts like an actual cat." Blake pouted.

Blake: "Hey that's not true."

You: "Isn't it? What about when Zwei-"

Blake: "Okay, okay I get it. But I can't help it."

You: "But truthfully it makes you more adorable." She blushed dark red.

Ilia: "Aaaaaww that's so cute."

Kali: "I can tell you'll be great parents."

Blake: "Hey I'm still waiting here for that tuna."

Ilia: "Fine I get it to you." Then I noticed that stars appeared in Blake's eyes the only thing was.... she was looking at that yarn plushie.

You: "Blake that yarn is for Scarlette not you..." She didn't reply and jumped towards the yarn. Before she could get her hands on it I caughed her.

Blake: "Y/N LEAVE ME BE I WANT TO PLAY WITH IT." I kissed her to silence her then after she calmed down I pulled away.

You: "Bad kitty, do you want to wake Scarlette up?"

Blake: "No, I'm sorry it's just-"

You: "Your cat side I know." I kissed her again with passion.

Ilia: "What happened I heard-" I noticed her looking at us. "You are meant to be together..."

Kali: "I couldn't say it better."

Ghira: "I agree." After I heard that I pulled away much to Blake's dislike.

You: "Again?"

Kali: "What do you mean 'again'?"

Blake: "Whenever someone we know see us together they say we are destined to be together or something like that. So we decided to accept it. Isn't that right?"

You: "Unfortunatly... I will never get used to it."

Ilia: "Well it's the truth."

Ghira: "I have to do some work but before I go I would like to speak to you Y/N.... in private."

You: "Sure. Ilia make sure Blake won't play with that yarn."

Ilia: "Sure thing."

Me and Ghira made our way to balcony.

You: "So what did you want to talk about?"

Ghira: "You do love Blake right?"

You: "Obviously I do."

Ghira: "I'm asking because she seems really happy with you. You made her a child so I was thinking and discussed it with Kali that a proposal would be in place."

You: "Sorry but I don't understand..."

Ghira: "Propose to her Y/N. Ask her if she would marry you and become your wife."

You: "Don't you think we're too young for that? I know we already have a kid but this.... I don't know if I'm ready."

Ghira: "I know this is all of a sudden but you both look happy being with one another. I'm not forcing you but if you propose to her you have my and Kali's aproval."

You: "Thanks I guess... now if you excuse me I would like to check up on Scarlette..."

Ghira: "Sure."

*Ghira's POV*

Who would think that a human will date a faunus. Thank you Y/N. With you we have chance to reach equality peacefully.... I'm grateful.

*Y/N's POV*

I reached Blake's room and saw a white crib. In it was Scarlette who was awake. I came to her and took her she giggled and clapped. Then I started to cradle her in order for her to fall asleep which worked. Then I placed her back to her crib, leaned to her and pecked her forehad.

You: "Sleep well my beautiful little kitten..." After that I lied down my bed and started to read some books Blake had in her bookshelf. Thinking about it I should tell her to hide her smutty novels. Then as if on cue Blake entered the room.

Blake: "Hey Y/N, Scarlette's sleeping right?"

You: "Yes. I need to talk to you about your books."

Blake: "What about them?"

You: "Since Scarlette's born you should hide your..... adult novels."

Blake: "Oh my Oum you're right.... I'll do it tomorrow morning." She then came to me and lied on top of me.

You: "You will be sleeping on top of me again?"

Blake: "Yeah. Since I'm not pregnant anymore I don't have to worry about hurting our kid silly."

You: "I guess you're right. Night Blake."

Blake: "Night to you as well Y/N." I pecked her forehead before I fell asleep.

*Midnight*

I woke up to Scarlette crying. Blake got off of me and stood up. I did the same.

You: "I think she's hungry."

Blake: "Yeah, will you get her?" I made my way towards Scarlette. With corner of my eye I saw Blake untying her upper part of her pajama. I took Scarlette and gave her to Blake who was now sitting on our bed. She put Scarlette to her breast who started to suck on her nipple. A sign she's being fed. After Scarlette's hunger was gone Blake went to her crib but she started to cry again. "She's still crying..."

You: "Cradle her. It should help." She did as I said and after a while the crying was gone.

Blake: "How did you know it will help?"

You: "When you were pregnant I read books about how to properly rise a baby."

Blake: "That exists? Why didn't you tell me.."

You: "I wanted to surprise you..... Surprise!"

She then lied on top of me again. And we fell asleep.

*3 days later*

Me and Ilia were returning from bookshop where we bought some fairy tales. When we returned I came to Blake's room without knocking... which was a mistake. When I opened the door I saw Blake feeding Scarlette.

You: "Oh sorry I should've-"

Blake: "It's fine Y/N. Come in."

You: "Are you sure I-"

Blake: "Please stay here Y/N. Besides you already saw them."

You: "But it's not that."

Blake: "Scarlette is OUR daughter. So I don't mind you see me feeding her."

You: "Fine I'll stay." I came to our bed and sat beside Blake. After she was done feeding Scarlette who now reached for my hand and I took it Blake snuggled to me and petted Scarlette's ears who started to purr slightly.

Blake: "She's like me."

You: "Well you are both my kitties... and she's your daughter after all."

Blake: "What's that suppose to mean?"

You: "That you're both cats so it means you both have the ability to purr."

Blake: "That aside. Where were you?"

You: "I was in bookshop for some fairy tales with Ilia."

Blake: "That's great at least we can read to Scarlette more."

You: "That's the reason."

Blake: "Anyways when will you tell your family about Scarlette."

You: "I don't know I will keep it a secret for some time."

Blake: "That's your choice. I respect it."

*1 month later, Blake's POV*

We were currently with Scarlette in kitchen. She was playing with her fish toy and I started to drool.

You: "Blake it's just a toy."

Blake: "It looks like a real fish."

You: "You wouldn't like the taste."

Blake: "I would with imagination"

You: "You would make Scarlette sad if you would eat her toy."

Blake: "No fair. You know how I don't like Scarlette being sad."

You: "Then stop drooling over Scarlette's fish plushie."

Scarlette: "Dada." We both looked at her with schock.

Blake: "Did you hear what I heard?"

You: "You heard it too? Scarlette who am I?"

Scarlette: "Dada, dada." Y/N then pointed to me.

You: "And who is this Scarlette." Scarlette looked at where he was pointing, then she smiled.

Scarlette: "Mama, mama."

Blake: "That's correct. Oh I can't believe our baby said her first words."

You: "She will be a fast learner." Then Ilia came to kitchen.

Ilia: "Hey guys what's up?" We both looked at each other and nodded.

You: "Now Scarlette who is that?" Ilia looked at him with questioning eyes.

Scarlette: "A-Aun-Aunt." I saw Ilia's jaw open.

Ilia: "She speaks?"

Blake: "Seems like it."

Ilia: "And only 1 month and 2 weeks after her birth? She will be very smart."

Blake: "No doubt about it."

*5 months later*

It was now 6 months that Scarlette was born. It was evening and I was reading a 'Red riding hood' to her when Y/N opened the doors slowly.

You: "Hey Blake I see you are reading to Scarlette."

Blake: "Yes I'm reading 'Red riding hood' to her."

Scarlette: "Dada!!!"

You: "Aaw hello my little kitten."

Scarlette: "Dada read!!"

You: "Do you want us to read to you together?" She clapped. So Y/N lied down beside me and we read to Scarlette together until she fell asleep. "Hey Blake I was thinking about a date tomorrow."

Blake: "But what about Scarlette."

You: "Ilia can look after her. So?"

Blake: "Okay. When will we go?"

You: "Whenever you want. I decided to teach you how to hunt fish."

Blake: "Do you know where there are fish?"

You: "Yes."

*Flashback, a day ago, Y/N's POV

I made my way towards Ghira's room and knocked.

Ghira: "Come in." I did as he said. "Ah Y/N what brings you here?"

You: "I wanted to ask if there are any fish around the island."

Ghira: "They should be near shore. Why?"

You: "I'm planning on asking Blake on a date and also keep one of my promises to her."

Ghira: "Which is?"

You: "Teach her how to hunt fish."

Ghira: "You know how to fish-hunt?"

You: "Yes, 4 years in forest made me to learn it. Anyways thank you."

*End of flashback, Blake's POV*

Blake: "You asked dad?"

You: "Yes, is something wrong with that?"

Blake: "No it's just... I thought mom would know where to find fish."

You: "I see.... so do you want to go?"

Blake: "Sure, I'll tell mom and Ilia to take care of Scarlette."

*Morning*

I woke up and saw Y/N beneath me sleeping. I leaned to him and pecked his cheek. Then there was mom's voice behind me.

Kali: "Could it be that I will have a second grandchild?"

Blake: "What??? No, no, no it's not that."

Kali: "What other reason you have to sleep on him."

Blake: "I slept on him since first day of school..."

Kali: "That's really bold move."

Blake: "Look he asked first if he could sleep with me. He was scared of his family."

Kali: "Still it's not a reason to sleep on top of him."

Blake: "He had nightmare and woke up shaking very violently, I wanted to calm him down so I lied on top. What are you doing here anyways?"

Kali: "I wanted to check up on you three." Then Scarlette woke up.

Scarlette: "Mama!!! Hungry."

Blake: "Mom will you leave? I would like to feed her."

Kali: "Oh sure. After you're done come downstairs. I and Ilia prepared breakfast." I nodded.

When mom left I put off my pajama, came to Scarlette and picked her up. She started to eat immediately. Meanwhile Y/N woke up

You: "Morning my beautiful kitties."

Blake: "Morning handsome.."

Scarlette: "Dada."

Blake: "Mom told me breakfast is ready.... just go downstairs." He then came to me and kissed me on my lips. Then after Scarlette was done eating he took her and pecked her forehead.

You: "Go eat Blake, I'll look after her."

Blake: "Sounds like a plan." I took my clothes, left the room and went to change to bathroom. After I was done eating me and Y/N changed our roles.

Then it was already afternoon and I decided to go on our date. So currently we were in front of our house Scarlette in Ilia's hands.

You: "Take care of our kitten..."

Blake: "She ate so she shouldn't be hungry. If she wants to sleep let her do so. Otherwise make sure she won't hurt herself. Also if anything happens call me and we'll be right back."

Kali: "You don't have to worry Blake, Scarlette's in good hands." I then came to Scarlette.

Blake: "Scarlette, mommy and daddy are going out. Be a good girl to auntie Ilia and your grandparents will you?" Scarlette smiled and reached for my hand with her own and I took it. Then I released it and we went to shore to catch some fish. After some time we were in water with fishing rods in hands.

You: "Now Blake put your fishing rod behind you and swing forward. Be careful though not to hook your pants or shirt." I did as he said. The hook went far. "Great swing Blake, now wait until a fish get stuck on your bait. Then try to make the fish  to be in front of you. If it will be on right or left just put the fishing rod into opposite direction. Don't forget to use the reel but don't use it too much because the string may break if you do so. If you catch something on the hook tell me."

Blake: "Sure. Why are there net and spears."

You: "The net is used for the fish when it's close to the coast. And the spear is for different version of hunting. It's harder due to the waves the ocean makes but if you're skilled like me it becomes natural."

After some time of waiting and looking at Y/N who already caught 5 fish I felt a force pulling me to the ocean.

Blake: "Y/N I think I have something." He came to me and instructed me what to do. Fishing is so fun.

You: "Hold on tight Blake, it's a big one." Then he took that net and put it in the water. When the fish was close he captured it and unhooked it.

Blake: "I've never seen fish this big. What is it?"

You: "Don't tell me you don't recognize your favorite fish."

Blake: "That's tuna????" I started to drool immediately.

You: "Let's take it home along with the cods I hunted. I will cook it to you." I started to drool more. Just imagining the taste made me gulp louldly.

Blake: "Then let's go. I'm sure others will be surprised."

You: "I just hope Scarlette is okay."

Blake: "She's fine otherwise mom would call me."

We left to our home and there everyone looked at us with wide eyes.

You: "Look what we have."

Ghira: "Did Y/N taught you how to hunt fish?"

Blake: "Yes, it was fun except for the waiting ."

Kali: "Did you catch something too?"

You: "She caught the biggest one... which I will cook to her now."

Scarlette: "Mama, Dada!!!" She was in Ilia's hands. I came to her and cradeled her.

Blake: "Were you a good girl Scarlette?"

Ilia: "She was like an angel."

Then in the evening I ate the tuna Y/N made. It was delicious.

*6 months later, Y/N's POV*

It was evening and Scarlette's first birthday. We made cake even though she won't be eating it. And prepared a lot of presents. Either fairy tales or toys. Right now it was turn for my and Blake's gift. It was also the largest one. When we put it in front of her she tried to unwrap it but failed so we helped her. When the gift was unwrapped it revealed a big brown teddy bear. Scarlette hugged it as much as she could.

Blake: "She likes it."

You: "Yes, she seems really happy."

Ghira: "Well we'll be going now."

You: "Where are you going?"

Ghira: "I'm going with Kali to restaurant and then to cinema."

Ilia: "And I'll go too. I promised mom I'll visit her. I'll be back tomorrow."

You: "Sure."

We put Scarlette to her crib and she fell asleep. I made my way towards balcony looking to the night sky... Now how to tell her... then after a while I felt tap on my shoulder. When I looked around I saw Blake.

Blake: "Is something the matter Y/N?"

You: "I want to tell you something but first aren't you cold?"

Blake: "No I'm fine..." She wrapped her hands around me and leaned closer. "So what did you want to tell me?"

You: "I was thinking about something but I don't know if you aprove of it."

Blake: "What is it?"

You: "I..... want to have another child." I felt Blake's hands leaving my body so I turned around to see her with her jaw opened. "I know I would put you through-" I was cut of as Blake kissed me passionetly.

Blake: "I'm in heat Y/N so we can make some more kittens~" Before I could do anything she dragged me to some room I never was in before.. "This room is second for guests. It's right next to my room so we can hear Scarlette crying."

You: "Talking about her won't she hear us? Well, you...."

Blake: "That's why I will have this." She reached to her pocket and pulled some smaller belt with a ball in the middle.

You: "What-? How-?"

Blake: "It's called a gag. It's used to silence me while you'll be preparing your milk for me~. And to answer how? Well mom bought it to me saying that if we would have some fun together we should use it to not to wake Scarlette up."

You: "Are you sure you want to do it? I'm not forcing you you know."

Blake: "Yes now get on the bed."

You: "First of all if we're going to make Scarlette a sibling we're not using that gag. I find it unnatural and secondly if I remember correctly I was the one setting the pace last time~"

Blake: "Sure. I don't like the idea with that gag either and s-shut up. Just get on the bed." I did as she said. She then undressed herself and sat on my crotch moving her booty. I felt the soldier in my pants standing up. Blake then pushed me so now I was lying on the bed and she sat just behind my soldier. "Now that your baby maker is ready.... Y/N get ready because your kitty wants to play with you~"

*3rd POV*

During that night Y/N and Blake had a lot of fun. Although there weren't any moans as Blake muffeled them by kissing Y/N. After this Blake got pregnant again and after 9 months she gave birth to another girl. Her name was Heather L/N. She had Blake's ember eyes and cat ears along with Y/N's H/C hair. Scarlette was happy that she has little sister while the young parents were happy for having 2 girls.

*2 years later, Scarlette's POV*

I was playing with my little sister. Dad was in kitchen together with grandma and mom was shopping with auntie Ilia. Grandpa was in his room working. Then as I was playing I looked at the top of wardrobe where I saw something. I gave Heather my teddy bear and went for a chair. Then I placed the chair right in front of that wardrobe and climbed onto it. But as I was on the backrest my foot slipped and I fell. I started to cry.

Heather: "DADA!!!" Then my dad came to the room we were in.

You: "Heather what's- Scarlette!" He went to me and hugged me. "Are you hurt?"

Scarlette: "My elbow hurts daddy."

You: "Let me see..." He took my elbow and examined it. "Listen sweetie it will hurt a little but then it will stop." He then hugged me tighter. "How did you get hurt Scarlette?"

Scarlette: "I fell... I'm sorry daddy." He looked around then he saw the chair.

You: "Don't be sorry Scarlette I'm not angry at you my little kitten... but why did you climb that chair." I smiled and hugged him tighter. Then grandma came.

Kali: "Y/N what happen- Oh my Oum is Scarlette okay?"

You: "Her elbow hurts a little from the fall...." I saw grandma looking around until she saw the chair. After that she looked on top and saw the same thing I did. She then reached for it. It was a red box.

Kali: "What is this?"

You: "That's my gift for Blake on her birthday. I don't understand how it got so visible when it was well hidden." Then dad stopped hugging me he put his hands on my shoulders. I saw grandma looking into the red box. When she took it's content I saw golden necklace with some black stones.

Kali: "Oh my Oum this is beautiful. How much it cost."

You: "Can you hide it." Then he sniffed. "And I feel that something's burning." Grandma quickly hid the necklace and ran to kitchen. "Does the elbow still hurt?"

Scarlette: "No it doesn't hurt anymore daddy." Then Heather came to us and showed dad my teddy bear.

Heather: "Dada!"

You: "I'm sorry sweetie but I have to help grandma with cooking. Play with each other okay? I promise that I will play with you later today.."

Scarlette: "Okay daddy." He then went back to kitchen and I returned back to play with Heather...

*Y/N's POV*

As I was cooking Kali got a message on her Scroll. When she read it she seemed happier.

You: "What got you so happy Kali."

Kali: "That you and Blake have succesfully graduated Beacon."

You: "Wait what?"

Kali: "Ozpin just messaged me about it."

You: "That's perfect."

Yes. Even though we have Scarlette and Heather we still had to do our homeworks but it was actually pretty easy.

*1 year later*

We were currently on bullhead. I mean me, Blake and our kids.

Scarlette: "Where are we going daddy?"

You: "It's a secret Scarlette."

Heather: "Will you tell us where are we going mommy?"

Blake: "I'm sorry sweetie but if daddy said it's a secret I have to respect it."

You: "It's been a while since I saw them."

Blake: "You mean on your last mission as Beacon's student a year ago?"

Heather: "Saw who?"

Scarlette: "Yes we want to know."

Blake: "You'll see in a while.." Then Heather started to cry.

You: "Please don't cry sweetie... I can't tell you yet."

Scarlette: "No fair daddy."

You: "Now Blake you said you will change name but you're still Belladonna. Did you change your mind?"

Blake: "Yes. I decided to wait. I can't tell you the reason why."

You: "Oh sure I don't mind it. Belladonna or L/N you're still Blake I fell in love with." Then the bullhead landed. "Okay we're here." The doors opened and I got out. Immediately I got tackled by Ruby.

Ruby: "Y/N hey long time no see."

You: "Hey sis. Nice to see you again." Then Yang came to me and hugged me.

Yang: "Hey little bro. How are you doing?" Then there was heard voice of my kids.

Heather: "Mommy is daddy okay?"

Scarlette: "Who are the ladies that are hugging daddy mommy?" Ruby and Yang looked at them and Blake then back at me.

R**Y: "DADDY????!!!!"

You: "Yes. Ruby, Yang meet Scarlette and Heather, my daughters. Now girls please meet aunties Ruby and Yang."

Scarlette: "Hello aunties."

Heather: "Hi auntie Ruby and Yang." The adult sisters then came to the younger ones and hugged them. While I came to Blake and wrapped my hands around her.

Ruby: "How old are they?"

Blake: "Scarlette who you are holding now has 4 years and Heather in Yang's hands is 3 years old."

Yang: "This is going to be shock for mom and uncle."

???: "Hey Ruby don't want to introduce me?" I looked around and saw a male that had black hair and green eyes. He was wearing white t-shirt and green coat along with black pants.

Ruby: "Oh right Y/N, Blake meet Oscar Pine, my boyfriend."

You: "Nice to meet you Oscar. Ruby you didn't tell me you had a boyfriend."

Yang: "And you didn't tell us you have kids already."

Blake: "Fair enough."

You: "How did you meet?"

Oscar: "We met on Ruby's mission. I was a farm boy but then Ruby came to my life and everything changed. Now I'm training so I can protect her."

Blake: "A mission?"

Yang: "Yes right after we graduated me, Ruby, Summer and uncle Qrow were sent on a mission. We returned just yesterday."

You: "A whole year?"

Ruby: "It's strange but yeah."

Heather: "Daddy I'm cold."

Scarlette: "Me too mommy."

You: "Right. Ruby lead the way." And so we went to our house. "Yang where is mom and uncle?"

Yang: "They went to Vale. Buy something for food. They should be back in a while."

You: "Will they buy fish?"

Ruby: "They should since we knew Blake is coming." I then stopped.

Blake: "Is something wrong?"

You: "On no.... I completely forgot about Zwei."

Heather: "Who's Zwei daddy?"

You: "A dog." Both daughters' cat ears perked up as they went to me and Blake and hugged us.

Scarlette: "I don't want to be eaten."

You: "Don't worry sweetie I won't let that happen." Then we entered our house and Zwei greeted us with barking. All of the cat faunus jumped to my arms and on my legs.

Heather: "Please don't eat us."

You: "Yang can you get Zwei away."

Yang: "Sure. Come on Zwei. I'm sorry but we can't have you here now." She went outside and put a leash on Zwei and tied it to doghouse. Then Yang returned and we sat on sofa. Me and Blake were sitting next to each other while our kids were on our laps. I saw Ruby and Oscar holding hands.

Blake: "So does anyone know where Weiss is?"

Ruby: "We don't. After our graduation she just.... disappeared. I think she went back to Atlas."

Yang: "Most likely. I bet she's yelling at someone right now." I then put Heather on Blake's lap.

You: "Oscar can I talk to you in private?"

Oscar: "Yeah sure." I saw worry on Scarlette's and Heather's faces.

You: "Don't worry my kittens. Daddy will be back in a while." Then me and Oscar went to upstairs. "Listen Oscar. I'm sure Yang, my mom and uncle told you this but I repeat it once more. If you break Ruby's heart I will make you pay for that am I clear?"

Oscar: "You don't have to worry. I would never hurt her."

You: "Great now let's go back."

We returned back to living-room and I sat next to Blake again. Both daughters sat on my lap and I stroked their hair while kissing Blake.

Yang: "I have to say you two did a good job..." Blake stopped with the kissing.

Blake: "What do you mean?"

Yang: "About Scarlette and Heather." Then we heard doors opening.

Summer: "Ruby, Yang, Oscar we're home. Are Y/N and Blake here yet?"

Ruby: "Yes they are and they have a big surprise for you both."

You: "[Girls wait here will you?]"

Scarlette + Heather: "[Sure thing daddy.]" Me and Blake then stood up and greeted Summer and Qrow.

Summer: "Oh my baby boy. I missed you." She then hugged me.

Qrow: "Hey Blake it's good to see you again."

Blake: "Hey you two it's nice to see you. Summer please you suffocate Y/N with your hugs."

Summer: "Oh sorry." She then released me. "So what's the big surprise?"

You: "Come to living-room and you'll see." Then we came back.

Qrow: "Hey every-"

Summer: "Where did these two little cuties come from?" Then Blake pointed at Summer.

Blake: "Scarlette, Heather this is Summer Rose...." I wrapped my hands around Blake's shoulders.

You: "Your grandmother..." Summer then looked at us schocked.

Summer: "I'm their WHAT???"

You: "You heard me.... they are your grandchildren."

Blake: "Now girls don't be shy and greet your grandma." They both ran to Summer and hugged her.

Heather + Scarlette: "GRANDMA!!!"

Qrow: "I didn't think you two would do that..." We looked at Qrow and just smiled. Then we looked back at Summer who was petting the girls' ears.

Summer: "How old are they?"

You: "4 and 3 years old."

Qrow: "What?" Then Scarlette pointed at him.

Scarlette: Mommy who is this?"

Blake: "That's your grand-uncle Qrow sweetie."

Heather: "I'm hungry."

Summer: "Say girls what would you like to eat?"

Scarlette + Heather: "Fish."

Summer: "I thought so." Summer then left to kitchen and prepared us tuna while Qrow went to shop with my sisters to buy something for the younger sisters.

Then it was evening and my family was in my bed with me and Blake on the edges while Scarlette and Heather were in the middle.

Heather: "I'm tired. Night mommy night daddy night sis."

Blake + You: "Good night sweetie."

Scarlette: "Night sis. Mommy, daddy will you read to me?"

You: "Sure which one would you like to hear?"

Scarlette: "Oh that one where there was pretty lady and a man that was cursed to live as a beast."

Blake: "You mean 'The beauty and the beast'. You always liked that one."

So we read that book to her until she fell asleep.

Blake: "Y/N I'm really glad we're together and have a family."

You: "I'm glad as well. I don't know what would happen to me without you... I love you with all of my heart and I will never stop."

Blake: "I love you too. Sleep well ghostie."

You: "You too kitty."

*4 years later, Blake's POV*

It was evening on Menagerie and girls were with Ilia home. Me and Y/N were in a fancy restaurant that dad reserved us table at. We were currently eating dessert when suddenly Y/N stood up and knelt on one knee in front of me. At this point everyone was looking at us and some of the guests gasped. Then he pulled a small black box and opened it. There was diamont ring with 3 onyx stones.

You: "Blake.... since we met you've been always there for me. You brought the brightest light to my life and I'm forever grateful for meeting you. And now since we already have 2 kids I think it's time..... Blake Belladonna will you make me the happiest guy on Remnant and become my wife?"

At this point all eyes were focused on me. I started to cry with happiness.

Blake: "Of course I will." After I said it everyone clapped for us. Then Y/N took my hand and slipped that ring onto my finger. I then knelt to him and hugged him tears still coming from my eyes.

*1 week later*

It was day of our wedding. Our daughters as bridesmaids. Oscar and Qrow as witnesses. We were on Patch and since we decided to make small wedding we invited only our families minus Y/N's dad and aunt plus Ilia and Oscar along with priest. Right now I was preparing for the greatest moment of my life.

Scarlette: "Wow mom you look beautiful in that dress."

Heather: "You're right sis."

Yang: "I still can't believe my brother will marry you."

Ruby: "Yeah that's right."

Blake: "I know girls I'm so happy for that." Then there was a knock.

Ghira: "Can I come in?"

Blake: "Yes dad. Please come in." Then the doors opened and he entered.

Ghira: "Wow. You look wonderful Blake. I'm sure Y/N will love it."

Yang: "I don't want to interrupt but Mr. Belladonna what do you want here?"

Ghira: "I just wanted to tell you that the cerenomy will start soon. I'm here to lead you to altar. So are you ready?" Ruby and Yang left.

Blake: "Are you ready girls?"

Heather: "I couldn't be more ready."

Scarlette: "We're ready mom. Come on Heather let's go." After a while dad was leading me through the corridor between chairs to the altar where there was standing the man I so much care about. The love of my life. Then I stood at the altar facing Y/N and priest started his speach.

Priest: "...do you Blake Belladonna take Y/N L/N as your husband and stay with him in the best and worst that could happen?"

Blake: "Yes I do."

Priest: "And do you Y/N L/N take Blake Belladonna as your wife and stay with her in the best and worst that could happen?"

You: "Definetly yes."

Priest: "By the law given to me I'm glad to call you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

He then kissed me on my lips with a little bit of force. Everyone then cheered for us. A day later I changed my name to Blake L/N.

*4 years later, Y/N's POV*

It was another day in Menagerie. My girls were currently in school and my beloved wife was in a kitchen with Kali preparing lunch. I was with Ghira in his room discussing a very important matter.

Ghira: "Y/N I want you to become a new Menagerie's chieftaint."

You: "But Ghira don't you think that a human leading island full of faunus is weird? Besides I don't think that everyone will agree with your decision."

Ghira: "That's why you have to prove to them that you treat faunus as equal." Then there was knock on the door, after that Blake came in.

Blake: "Dad, Y/N I hope I'm not interrupting but I'm here to tell you that lunch is ready." I stood up, came to her and kissed her on her lips passionetly. After a while I pulled away.

You: "I'll be downstairs in a while."

Ghira: "We still have something to discuss."

Blake: "Oh okay. See you later." With that she walked away.

Ghira: "I see you still love Blake.... that's good."

You: "I'll never stop. Anyways to our matter I think I can accept it."

Ghira: "Good. I'll make announcement tomorrow. Let's eat." Then we came downstairs and together with Kali and Blake we ate lunch.

Heather: "Mom, dad we're home." Me and Blake went to main doors.

You: "Welcome back girls."

Blake: "How was your day at school?"

Heather + Scarlette: "Boring."

Scarlette: "The teachers gave us too much homework I think I need your help again."

You: "We'll gladly help you."

Blake: "Now let's go eat I'm sure you're hungry."

*A day later*

Ghira was making the announcement right now.

Ghira: "All citizens of Menagerie. I would like you to meet new chieftaint." I then came to the speech table.

You: "Hello everyone. My name is Y/N L/N and before you ask I'm human." There were whispers coming from the crowd. "I understand that an idea where human is leading faunus island is not good for everyone but let me prove you wrong. I don't hate faunus. I sympathize with your kind. My childhood is reason why. You probably think that if I, a human, become a chieftaint I will allow humans here. You're wrong. Menagerie was meant for faunus and that's how it stays. So no humans except for me are allowed to go there. And I hope that together we reach equality for faunus." There were more whispers

???: "How can we trust you? You can be lying now."

You: "I'm glad you asked. I believe you know who Blake Belladonna now Blake L/N is."

???: "Of course we do. She's the daughter of current chieftaint."

You: "Yes that..... and also my wife." There were even more whispers coming from the crowd. Then Blake together with Ilia, Kali, Scarlette and Heather came to the speech table.

Blake: "That is right and I can tell you what Y/N said about faunus is true."

Ilia: "I can aprove of that. I never saw stronger love between others. I trust Y/N."

Kali: "I trust Y/N. He loves Blake as noone else would. I'm glad I can call him my son-in-law."

Scarlette: "Me and my sister can only aprove. He's our dad after all." Everyone looked at them shocked.

You: "So what do you say? Am I worthy to be your new chieftaint." Then the crowd started to cheer

Everyone: "Glory to our new chieftaint."

You: "Ilia I would like you to be my right hand. You will take role of the chieftaint whenever we visit my family."

Ilia: "I am honored."

And so I became the chieftaint of Menagerie. It wasn't for long when faunus were considered equal all around the Remnant.

*5 years later*

It was evening on Menagerie. Scarlette and Heather were both packing their things to Beacon Academy. Scarlette was accepted and Heather got accepted because she stopped robbery. Right now I was helping Heather and Blake and Ilia were helping Scarlette.

You: "Do you have everything you need?"

Heather: "Yes dad I have everything."

You: "I can't believe my little kitten is going to Beacon already."

Heather: "Dad I'm 16. I'm not little anymore."

You: "You'll always be in my eyes." She then put her luggage under her bed. After that she came to me and hugged me.

Heather: "I'll miss you both dad. Will you tell it to mom?"

You: "Of course I will. Now go sleep. You have big day in front of you tomorrow."

Heather: "Sure. I love you dad."

You: "I love you too my kitten. Now I'm going to help your sister." She released me from the hug and I went to Scarlette's room. "Hey Scarlette everything packed?"

Scarlette: "Yes dad. I'm ready for tomorrow." She then rushed to me leaving fire trail behind her. Her semblance was Blazing Speed. Luckily the fire didn't start to burn the surrounding. She then hugged me. "I'll miss you dad. Mom as well but I already hugged her."

You: "I'll miss you too Scarlette."

*1 week later, Heather's POV*

We were currently in our dorm room. I was leader of my team called HSRD (Hazard) we were all girls team. In this team were me, Scarlette, Riley who had blonde hair with green eyes her weapon was spear and she was wearing some antique armor and Diana who had ginger hair and pink eyes. She had blue streak in her hair and was wearing blue skirt that had big orange bow tie on the back along with white t-shirt and black jacket. Her weapon was hammer.

Right now we were looking through a book called 'Beacon Graduates' it was book about teams that graduated Beacon. Currently we were on page where was team STRQ.

Diana: "Let's see team STRQ, one of the top teams of all time. The team leader was Summer Rose and her teammates were Taiyang Xiao Long, Raven Branwen and Qrow Branwen."

Heather: "Summer is our grandma and Qrow our uncle but it's weird though. Why does Raven have same surname as Qrow?"

Riley: "Maybe they are siblings?"

Scarlette: "But our parents never told us about her and who is that blonde guy?"

Diana: "Maybe you should ask your parents.... moving on..." We flipped the pages until we came to team JNPR. Riley's and Diana's eyes widened.

Heather: "Is something wrong?"

Riley: "Those are our parents. I didn't know they were in the same team."

Diana: "Maybe it's the reason they are so close."

Riley: "And my dad was the team leader."

Scarlette: "Let's move on." We flipped to other page where we saw team RWBY. We saw dad's hand wrapped around mom's shoulder. We smiled at the photo.

Diana: "What got you so happy?" I pointed at my parents

Heather: "Those two are our parents." Then Scarlette pointed at aunts.

Scarlette: "And those two are our aunts." Then Diana pointed at the white haired girl.

Diana: "Is this Weiss Schnee? Owner of the Schnee Dust Company?"

Riley: "Yes it is her."

Diana: "Team RWBY. Team leader Ruby Rose. Her teammates were Weiss Schnee, Blake Belladonna, Yang Xiao Long and Y/N Rose L/N. It's the only team that had 5 members so far."

Riley: "Oh and there's a note. To Y/N and Blake. Let your love towards each other last forever."

Heather: "That's written in there?"

Riley: "Yeah." Then there was a knock on the doors and I opened them. Behind them stood our parents.

Heather: "Mom? Dad? What are you two doing here?"

You: "Visiting our daughters what else?"

Heather: "Please come in." So they did. Scarlette greeted them as well.

Blake: "Hello girls who are you?"

Riley: "It's nice to meet you Mr. and Mrs. L/N my name is Riley Nikos."

You: "Nikos? Like Pyrrha Nikos?"

Riley: "Yeah that's my mom."

You: "Tell me is your dad Jaune Arc by any chance?"

Riley: "How do you know."

Blake: "They were our close friends but we didn't see them for long time. How are they doing?"

Riley: "They are fine."

You: "Wait a minute. Jaune and Pyrrha are your parents? Does that mean they expected you in their first year here? Because we were expecting Scarlette that time."

Riley: "Yes when I was 15 they told me that...."

Blake: "I can't believe Jaune saw the signs of love Pyrrha gave him."

Riley: "What are you talking about Mrs. L/N?"

You: "Your dad was extremly dense in this school. Everyone except him knew that your mom has crush on him."

Blake: "That leads us to you."

Diana: "Oh my name is Diana Valkyrie. It's nice to meet you. My parents are Nora and Ren. They expected me in their first year as well."

Blake: "It was only matter of time when they confess."

You: "Yes. You see Diana your parents were close since childhood."

Diana: "Oh I understand..."

Scarlette: "Mom, dad can I ask you something?"

You: "What is it sweetie." She then showed them the book we were looking through on page with team STRQ.
Scarlette: "Who are those two? You see that girl has same surname as our uncle and that guy has same surname as our aunt Yang."

You: "Oh this. I don't want to talk about them..."

Heather: "But why?"

You: "Don't ask..."

Scarlette: "Are they-"

You: "I SAID DON'T ASK!!!" Dad? You never yelled at us... what's wrong?

Blake: "Girls it's better if you know about them.."

You: "Blake we agreed-"

Blake: "I know but they have the right to know. If you don't want to hear it go outside."

You: "I guess you're right. I'll see you later." After dad left mom told us about his childhood. We were shocked that he was abused.

Blake: ".... but in the end your dad and his family are good now. Except for his father and aunt. That guy is your grandpa and that girl is your grand-aunt. We didn't want to tell you because it would bring your dad bad memories."

Heather: "If he forgave his family why not those two?"

Blake: "Your grandpa never saw your dad as his son. And your grand-aunt left the family. We didn't see her for a very long time."

Scarlette: "I think we should say sorry to dad. Come on Heather." We left our dorm room and saw dad leaning against the wall

Heather: "Dad we're sorry we brought bad memories."

Scarlette: "We're not mad at you for keeping our grandpa a secret."

You: "That's good." He extended his hands. "Come here girls." We both hugged him. "It's in the past and life goes on I'm sorry I yelled at you."

Heather: "No it's fine. You had reason." Then he released us from his grip and mom appeared next to him. They kissed.

Blake: "We'll be leaving to Menagerie in a while."

You: "Kill some grimm and make us proud..."

Scarlette: "We will dad.... we will."

*4 years later, Y/N's POV*

It was the day of graduation. Me, Ghira, Kali and Blake were in Beacon to see my daughters. Then before the ceremony started I saw my family. Me and Blake went to them.

You: "Ruby, Yang, Oscar hey!"

They turned around and Ruby was holding a small baby.

Ruby: "Hey Y/N, hey Blake. Good to see you.." I then pointed to that baby.

You: "Who is this?"

Ruby: "That's Stephanie Rose, my daughter." I looked at Oscar who took Stephanie into his hands and cradled her. I smiled at him knowing that he won't leave Ruby.

Blake: "What are you doing here guys?"

Yang: "To see our nieces' graduation."

Then the ceremony started.

Ozpin: "Now I would like to call Heather L/N, Scarlette L/N, Riley Nikos and Diana Valkyrie." They came up the stage. "Congratuations you four. You have succesfully graduated Beacon." He then gave them their huntress' certificate.

After that we were met by them.

Heather: "Mom, dad you came.."

Scarlette: "Hey dad hey mom."

You: "We wouldn't miss it for eternity."

The sisters then hugged us.

Riley: "Scarlette, Heather you going?"

Heather: "Yeah. Dad we're going to celebrate our graduation with our friends now."

Scarlette: "We will go back to Menagerie tomorrow."

Blake: "OK girls go enjoy your celebration." They then ran to their friends. I leaned to Blake and kissed her passionetly. After a while we separated.

You: "It was like yesterday that our kittens were born and now they are huntresses. I'm so proud of them."

Blake: "Our daughters are women now."

You: "I'm glad for how the life is going for me. I would never change it."

Blake: "Well. There's two of us. I'm really happy I can call you my husband."

You: "And I'm happy you became my wife."

Blake: "Come on Y/N. We have to prepare feast in Menagerie for our little huntresses tomorrow."

You: "Did you invite everyone?"

Blake: "Yes, my and your family, our girls' friends and their families. Plus Ilia of course."

You: "It's a good thing that citizens of Menagerie have voted for that humans can visit it."

Blake: "They have a great chieftaint. Otherwise they wouldn't allow it."

You: "Right. And that chieftaint has a beautiful wife along with 2 daughters."

Blake: "Well Y/N there's one more thing I want to tell you..."

You: "What is it love?"

Blake: "Remember the night 3 weeks ago?"

You: "Yes....how can I forget it?"

Blake: "I'm pregnant...."

A/N: BOOOOOOM!!!! Wandering Soul is officially completed. This chapter has almost 8000 words. I really enjoyed writing this story. I hope you enjoyed reading it. See you in the next book....

Reminder: for those that are not following votes results will be on my profile.

Now opinion time (on the whole story)

What do you think about the whole story?

What was good?

What was bad?

What would you change?

What would you add?

In a scale from 1 to 10 where 10 is the best what would you give?

What was your favourite line from this duology?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

439K 11.9K 35
๐Š๐š๐ข๐๐š ๐๐ฎ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ˆ๐œ๐ž | ส™แดแดแด‹ แดษดแด‡: แดกแด€แด›แด‡ส€ โ I only came because I wanted to protect the people of my tribe and my family. โž โœŽ ๐€๐ฏ๐š๐ญ๐š๐ซ:...
187K 3K 33
Follow the story of Y/N on how he became the student of Raven Branwed and how he became the world known Huntsman from Team RWBY
12.4K 1.3K 28
Emma Burton falls in love easily, but still finds herself unlucky in love. Even the only man she wishes would notice her barely gives her the time of...
134K 3.1K 57
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad