Wandering Soul: Dead Male Rea...

By gridcz1

This story is a sequel to A Thorned Ghost, do NOT read until you read that story. It contains HUGE spoilers. ... More

Bio + Info (first and last non-chapter)
Chapter I: Mourning
Chapter II: Afterlife, Enraged
Chapter III: Not a happy day
Chapter IV: Big Argue, Finding Blake
Chapter V: New information
Chapter VI: Mech Battle
Chapter VII: The Lake of Forever Fall
Chapter VIII: Unexpected encounter
Chapter IX: Evil within
Chapter X: Take it easy
Chapter XI: Spiritual dance
Chapter XII: Mountain Glenn
Chapter XIII: Altared
Chapter XIV: Dead end
Chapter XV: Preventing the fall
Chapter XVII: Human among faunus
Chapter XVIII (Finale): Throughout the time
New book out

Chapter XVI: I'm alive

6.7K 45 109
By gridcz1

*1 day left to wedding, Y/N's POV*

I woke up with Blake yet again on top of me. I decided to tease her a bit so I put my hand under her bow and petted her ears which caused her to purr and then wake up.

You: "Hey Blake, sorry I woke you up."

Blake: "It's fine. Morning Y/N."

You: "Blake I hope you don't have anything planned for tonight."

Blake: "We agreed on tomorrow."

You: "It's not about that thing. I reserved us a table at a restaurant where they serve fish."

Blake: "Oh really???? I don't have anything planned."

You: "Excellent. Oh and take something fancy on you."

Blake: "You don't have to worry Y/N but what about you?"

You: "Weiss is taking me to shops today.... along with Coco."

Blake: "Oh okay. When we'll go?"

You: "Let's say 8:00 PM?" Blake nodded. We both heard snores from above.

Blake: "This is the first time I hear Yang snoring..."

You: "Talking about her I can't believe she already made cake with hole big enough for me in the middle... at least she said it. Even though the cake is a little taller than me."

Blake: "Yeah it's surprising." We heard yawn from Ruby's bed.

Ruby: "Hey guys."

Blake + You: "Hey Ruby."

Ruby: "What are you up to today?"

Blake: "I'll stay here..."

You: "I'm going to Vale with Weiss and Coco because I need a suit for tonight."

Ruby: "What's going on tonight?"

You: "I'm taking Blake for a date." I then leaned to Blake's ear. "[You're not in heat yet are you?]"

Blake: "[No. It starts tomorrow, why are you asking?]"

You: "[In that case I would have to re-reserve our table to after your heat disappears.]"

Blake: "[Oh right. But anyways I would have you to help me with it~]"

Ruby: "Do you mind if I tag along Y/N? I want to buy cookies."

You: "You don't have enough of them do you?"

Ruby: "I told you it's the best thing I ate."

You: "That aside. You should ask Weiss and Coco too."

Ruby: "And you? Do you mind or not?"

You: "No I don't."

Then Weiss woke up and stretched.

Weiss: "Morning guys. Finally another calm wake up."

R*B* + You: "Hey Weiss."

Weiss: "Are you ready to go shopping Y/N?"

You: "Yeah I hope it's going to be fast so I can spend time with Blake but knowing Coco..."

Ruby: "Weiss do you mind if I tag along?"

Weiss: "Not at all. At least we can buy you something fancy too."

Ruby: "But I still have that dress I had on dance."

Weiss: "That's wrong. Every girl should have at least 6 dresses. I for example have 40."

Blake: "Why that much?"

Weiss: "Each dress is for different occasion."

You: "You know. I'm not even surprised. I mean your family beeing rich and known in the world."

Weiss: "See Y/N gets it and he's the youngest here. Beeing a Schnee means I had to accompany my dad in different cities. That also means I had to travel all around Remnant and each kingdom has it's own culture that means different types of clothes."

You: "Uuuuh I'm a genius I guess?"

After a while Yang woke up and greeted us.

Weiss: "What's your plan on today Yang?"

Yang: "I'll go check up on the cake and maybe improve it somehow."

Blake: "I'll go with you."

You: "Wait now how will I get into that cake without damaging it."

Yang: "You can blink there."

You: "And how will we close the cover?"

Blake: "Leave it to us then."

Weiss: "Okay Y/N we should get ready."

Yang: "For what?"

Ruby: "Me, Weiss, Coco and Y/N are going to buy him a suit."

Yang: "Why is that?"

Blake: "We're going on a date tonight."

Yang: "Just come back early we have to do some testing."

Blake: "Oh that reminds me we should get some sign for you to get out."

Ruby: "What about simple 'This is our gift for your wedding'?"

You: "That's brilliant." I then went to bathroom to change. Well tomorrow will be interesting for sure.

*In Vale*

As we were walking towards another shop I asked Coco.... With poor Velvet behind us carrying all the bags. I wanted to help her but she refused.

You: "Coco why did you bring Velvet with you?"

Coco: "You mind her being here?"

You: "No I don't it's just.... you didn't say anything about her."

Velvet: "It's Coco we're going with. Believe it or not she dragged me to all shopping days she made... which is every second day."

You: "Are you sure you don't need help?"

Velvet: "No it's fine. Coco trusts me with those bags.... you on the other hand." I came to her and grabbed half of the bags.

You: "Here. I don't want you to get exhausted this easily."

Weiss: "A true gentleman... Blake is one lucky girl."

Velvet: "Trust me. During those years of shopping days I can't feel the weight anymore. But thanks anyways."

Coco: "Now Y/N we're still missing that suit for your date."

Ruby: "This is so exhausting. Walking from shop to shop. I wanted just cookies and guess what. We still weren't there. No instead you had to buy me dresses." She pouted. I leaned to her ear.

You: "[Hey sis, once we get my suit let's run away from them what do you say?]"

Ruby: "[That's mean Y/N.]"

You: "[I get you a choice. Either go with me and we'll buy cookies then return to Beacon or stay with Coco and visit all clothes shops in Vale without getting your cookies.]"

Ruby: "[What about Velvet? I don't want to leave her here.]"

You: "[Sure I ask her.]" I then came to Velvet and whispered to her human ear. "[Velvet once I get my suit I'll leave. Honestly I don't want to spend all day shopping. I ask you if you would go with me and Ruby.]"

Velvet: "[I'll go. Y/N I lied to you about that I don't mind carrying all of the bags. I feel like slave. Thank you for helping me.]"

You: "[I know very well how you feel. But why don't you tell Coco you don't like shopping with her?]"

Velvet: "[She's my best friend so I don't want to make her sad.]"

You: "[And still you want to escape with us.]"

Velvet: "[I think it's time for her to carry what she bought. I'm really tired of it.]"

Weiss: "Hey you two stop talking and let's get going."

Velvet + You: "Yeah yeah we're going."

We went to 1 other shop called 'Fashion Paradise'. There I saw the perfect suit for my date. It was simple black tux with black button t-shirt together with black pants, belt and waxed shoes. In addition there was red bow tie with it. I tried it on myself and when I got out of changing room I saw blood coming from noses of girls all around me. Even Weiss', Coco's and Velvet's.

You: "Are you girls okay?"

Girls - Ruby: "Yeah we're fine." I changed back and Weiss paid it. Then we were walking through Vale once again.

You: "I think we should head back. I have to help Blake and Yang with some testing."

Coco: "No, no, no. That can wait. We're gonna visit 10 more shops THEN we'll return."

You: "In that case.... RUBY, VELVET RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!" Me and Velvet ditched the bags except for the one where was my suit and with the help of Petal Burst we escaped. We hid behind a corner. After noone came by we continued walking.

Ruby: "We lost them..." then I looked at Velvet who looked troubled.

You: "What's wrong Velvet?"

Velvet: "It's just... I'm afraid of what will happen."

Ruby: "What do you mean?"

Velvet: "Coco's gonna yell at me and with my extremly sensitive ears.... I'm afraid I won't be able to hear again." Me and Ruby looked at each other as we both realised the same thing - Weiss is going to do the same.

Ruby: "That aside. Let's go buy cookies." So we went there. After that we returned to our dorm. I ran to Yang and Blake told them what happened with Coco and Weiss. They both took it calmly and both of them hugged me.

**BY: "We're not mad Y/N. We know how Weiss can be emotional. We'll stand up for you and Ruby."

Blake: "Besides Weiss needs to taste her own medicine." Then we aproached the cake where there were stairs barely touching it. Are you serious about this? It won't work.

You: "Seriuously? I bet I'll fall destroying the cake."

Yang: "Fine but if not then we'll tell you whatever we want." I noticed Yang was smirking at Blake. Please don't encourage her.

Blake: "What Yang said."

You: "If I win then Yang will have to clean our dorm room for an entire month and Blake mustn't sleep on top of me for that month."

Yang: "It's a deal then." I slowly entered the stairs and went up. After some time I ended in the middle of the cake - the place where I was supposed to be. Why did I make that bet?!

Yang: "It works... not only it will be a success but now Y/N you have to forgive your mom and uncle."

You: "I can't do that. I'm still not sure about them."

Yang: "Are you chicken? Deal's a deal."

You: "Fine and I'm no chicken if someone is then it's you.... roasted chicken to be more exact." I looked at Blake who bursted in laughter and was now rolling on the ground with her hands on her stomach.

Yang: "What did you just say?!" Her hair went on fire.

You: "Exactly what I'm talking about. That aside Blake what do you want me to do since I lost that bet." She stood up.

Blake: "Oh... uhhh... I don't know.... a kiss?" I came to her and kissed her deeply on her lips while having my hands on her back.

*Evening*

We were in our dorm room when Weiss with quite a lot bags came in. Me and Ruby looked at each other nervously. When she dropped them she looked at us and had anger in her eyes. She then came towards us wanting to slap us. Before she could do that Blake stood in front of me and Yang in front of Ruby.

Weiss: "OUT OF MY WAY!!! I'LL TEACH THOSE TWO NOT TO BETRAY ANYONE!!!"

Blake: "THEY WERE TIRED OF YOUR SHOPPING. WHY ARE YOU FORCING EVERYONE TO DO WHAT YOU WANT!!!"

Weiss: "I TOLD YOU GET OUT OF THE WAY!!!!"

Yang: "RUBY WANTED COOKIES AND GUESS WHAT, BECAUSE OF YOU AND COCO SHE WASN'T ABLE TO GET THEM."

Blake: "THAT'S WHY Y/N DID WHAT HE DID."

Weiss: "DO YOU KNOW WHO ARE YOU YELLING AT?!!"

Yang: "A RICH GIRL THAT GETS EVERYTHING SHE WANTS."

Weiss: "EXACTLY SO GET OUT OF THE WAY YOU HEAR ME?!!!"

Blake: "YOU NEED TO CALM DOWN ICE QUEEN. LIFE ISN'T LIKE YOU IMAGINE... THEY MADE YOU A FAVOR."

Weiss: "WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU FILTH OF A FAUNUS?!!!" That angered me so I came towards Weiss and slapped her across the face.... so hard that she fell to the ground.

You: "I can take a lot of things but NOONE WILL INSULT FAUNUS IN FRONT ME WITHOUT FACING CONSEQUENCES ICE QUEEN... especially when that faunus is my girlfriend."

Weiss: "HOW DARE YOU SLAP ME!!!!!!!!!"

Yang: "IT HAD TO BE DONE!!!!" We heard banging on the door

Jaune: "Guys what's going on in there.... are you all okay?"

Ruby: "We're fine Jaune, Weiss on the other hand..."

Pyrrha: "What's with the yelling then?"

Yang: "We just lowered Ice Queen's attitude." Then we heard muffeled door slamming.

You: "Now if you excuse us. Me and Blake have to prepare for our date." I turned towards Blake. "You okay Blake?" She came towards me and hugged me.

Blake: "Yeah I'm fine.... thank you."

You: "Get ready because we have to go in a while." With that she went to bathroom, I went to JNPR's dorm and knocked. "Guys can I use your bathroom? Me and Blake are going on a date and she's currently in ours."

Ren: "Yes, come in." I did as he said. I changed and when I came out Pyrrha and Nora had nosebleed.

You: "Are you girls okay?"

*NP*: "Yes, Blake is really lucky to have you." I knocked on my dorm room.

You: "Blake are you ready?" She opened the doors and was wearing that dancing dress. "You look gorgeous."

Blake: "And you handsome." I offered her a hand and together we went to that restaurant. After we ate our dinner we decided to walk through Vale before we headed back to Beacon. There we changed and lied down Blake's bed with her on top of me.... "Night Y/N. I enjoyed the date."

You: "Me too, sleep well Blake." She nuzzled up to me and fell asleep while purring. I drifted off to sleep as well.

*Afternoon, Day of wedding*

We were on our way to Patch. Currently I was struggling to go into that cake.

Yang: "Just get inside already."

Blake: "Come on Y/N. You have to before we get to Patch."

Weiss: "I think this is dumb idea."

Ruby: "It's gonna work but Y/N must get inside." With that I made a step to the last stair and jumped down. While I was in the air I grabbed the cover above me and closed it then I heard muffeled talking."

Yang: "Now quick get rid of the stairs." After some time I heard a screeches on the floor. Sign they moved those stairs.

Blake: "You OK in there Y/N?"

You: "I'm fine you don't have to worry."

Yang: "Luckily we made those holes in that cover so you can breath." In a while I felt the bullhead landing.

Summer: "Welcome here girls- who made that cake?" I didn't hear any answer. "Oh it's bigger than I thought." It has a reason 'mom'.

Yang: "It's a big event so we made big cake." Then I felt movement. I guess they moved me to the food table. Then I heard 2 pairs of footseps going from the cake.

Blake: "[Hey Yang can you, Weiss and Ruby go to a hotel for tonight?]"

Yang: "[Why?]"

Blake: "[Because I want to have some fun with Y/N if you know what I mean.]"

Yang: "[BLAKE!!! Are you-]"

Blake: "[I'm in heat and Y/N agreed on helping me.]"

You: "[That's right besides we already did that once.]"

Yang: "[Uugh. Fine I'll tell girls we're sleeping in hotel for tonight.]"

*Blake's POV*

Then it started so me and Weiss sat in the front row at the corridor. Maybe... just maybe my wedding could look like this. Ruby and Yang were both bridesmaids. Qrow and some priest were waiting at the altar. Both sisters then were walking through a corridor throwing some white petals behind them. After they reached the altar a wedding music started playing and everyone present stood up. I hope you're ok Y/N. Summer appeared. She was wearing white wedding dress that was red at the bottom.

After she reached the altar priest started his speech.

Priest: "....do you Qrow Branwen take Summer Rose as your wife in health and illness, good and bad outcomes?"

Qrow: "I do."

Priest: "And do you Summer Rose take Qrow Branwen as your husband in health and illness, good and bad outcomes?"

Summer: "I do."

Priest: "By law given to me I call you wife and husband. You may kiss the bride."

Qrow did as priest said. Then we went towards the tables with food. At the main table sat my team minus Y/N plus Qrow and Summer. But there was one empty chair next to me. Yang then made everyone to pay atention to her.

Yang: "Welcome everyone. I'm Yang Xiao Long. Half-sister of Ruby Rose who is bride's daughter. Before we start to feast I and my team from Beacon would like to give our gift."

Summer: "Yang this can wait."

Blake: "And this is our gift for your wedding."

Then the cake's cover opened and Y/N's head peeked from there. Everyone except our team looked at him shocked. Summer even stood up. Y/N blinked in front of that cake covered by it. That's something I'll take care of later...

Summer: "Y-Y-Y/N? Is that you?"

Qrow: "R-Ruby t-told us y-you are d-dead."

You: "Hey mom...."

Both Summer and Qrow ran to him with Summer hugging him with tears in her eyes.

Summer: "O-Oh m-my b-baby b-boy i-is h-here. I-I missed you."

Qrow: "I-It's g-good to s-see you Y/N. But how are you alive?" Y/N then hugged his mom.

You: "I missed you too mom. You too uncle."  Qrow then hugged him as well.

Qrow: "Me too but you have to explain to us how are you alive."

You: "I'll explain everything but let me get to table." They all then went to their chairs with Y/N sitting next to me.

Yang: "[Didn't you forget something Y/N?]"

You: "[Right. The deal.] Mom, uncle I would like to say.... I forgive you both." Summer then stood up and hugged him yet again.

Summer: "T-Thank you..." Qrow came to him and patted him on his shoulder.

Qrow: "So... family again?"

You: "Except for aunt and dad.... yes." After that we had a feast, headed to Rose Branwen house where Y/N said everything about his death. Then RW*Y went to hotel and me and Y/N went to our dorm. Unfortunately for me Y/N had clean clothes. After we entered our dorm I went to bathroom and put on black lingerie I had prepared specially for Y/N. After that I went back to my dorm.

You: "Wow Blake you look.... beautiful." I came to him and pushed him on the bed.

Blake: "I'm glad you like it.... now we're gonna do some baby making~" I undressed him leaving his underpants then kissed him lustfully.

You: "I can't say no to that." I leaned to him and whispered.

Blake: "[Then stick that baby maker in me already~]" Then I felt his big friend touching my intimate part. "Someone's excited. Let me release it from it's prison~" Before I could do anything he flipped me now he was on top. "What are you doing? Is your friend that hungry~"

He didn't say anything as he kissed me on the lips, then continued to the neck, chest and my belly, I was moaning from the sensation after that he returned to kiss me on my lips. Then he separated.

You: "You said you want kids right? So let ME do the work here. Just enjoy because I'm going in~"

Blake: "Oh you're taking control this time? I like it~" After that he pulled my panties off of me and he put off his underpants then I could feel his friend entering my insides...

*Morning, Y/N's POV*

I woke up with Blake on top of me... What? I'm sure I was on top before I fell asleep. After a while Blake woke up.

Blake: "Morning Y/N.... You were brilliant last night... there's no doubt I will be pregnant."

You: "You were better..."

Blake: "I have to disagree." She leaned to my ear. "[I can still feel your milk inside~]"

You: "T-That aside. How are you on top of me if it was vice versa last night."

Blake: "You know I love sleeping on top of you. I guess it's instinct."

You: "Do you have some plans on today?"

Blake: "Just lying on my bed. I don't think I'm able to walk after yesterday."

You: "OK. Do you need anything for me to bring it to you?"

Blake: "No. Y/N I was thinking ever since you got resurrected."

You: "About what?"

Blake: "About you meeting my family."

You: "Are you sure it's good idea after yesterday?"

Blake: "Don't worry. We're still not sure if I'm pregnant and even though the baby grows slowly so we have time to prepare about informing them."

You: "But don't you need a special food or something?"

Blake: "We can tell mom. I don't know but something tells me she will ask."

You: "But won't she be mad at me?"

Blake: "No... in fact she will be overjoyed."

You: "Seriously?"

Blake: "Yeah."

You: "I think I have no problem with meeting your parents then."

Blake: "Though there is one. My home is in Menagerie. It's an island for faunus only and since you're a human..."

You: "Blake, I'm respectful towards faunus. I treat them as humans..."

Blake: "I know but some faunus don't welcome humans with open heart."

You: "Then I'll prove them wrong...."

Blake: "So you decided?"

You: "Yes. Let's go to Menagerie."

Blake: "Okay." She picked her scroll and did something on it. "I just booked us a ticket on next saturday. In the meanwhile I'll know if we're gonna be parents or not."

A/N: Hope you enjoyed. I just rewatched the part where RWBY, JNPR and CRDL are in Forever Fall. I paused it in interesting scene..... nothing lewd.

Is Jaune a faunus?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

259K 18.6K 143
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá nên chưa check lại được. Toai vẫn đang làm nên quý...
549K 3.6K 24
Ok your (Y/N) Rose the adopted son of Taiyang and Summer younger brother of Yang Xiao Long and older brother of Ruby Rose RWBY belong to rooster tee...
Komoreby By Su Vida

Science Fiction

24.9K 3K 35
𝗪𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗬𝗦 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟮 𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗟𝗜𝗦𝗧 · EDITOR'S PICKS · AMBYS 2022 WINNER · A quirky Asian high school story fused with sci-fi, romance and myste...
438K 11.9K 35
𝐊𝐚𝐢𝐝𝐚 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐜𝐞 | ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏɴᴇ: ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ ❝ I only came because I wanted to protect the people of my tribe and my family. ❞ ✎ 𝐀𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐫:...