Wandering Soul: Dead Male Rea...

By gridcz1

This story is a sequel to A Thorned Ghost, do NOT read until you read that story. It contains HUGE spoilers. ... More

Bio + Info (first and last non-chapter)
Chapter I: Mourning
Chapter II: Afterlife, Enraged
Chapter III: Not a happy day
Chapter IV: Big Argue, Finding Blake
Chapter V: New information
Chapter VII: The Lake of Forever Fall
Chapter VIII: Unexpected encounter
Chapter IX: Evil within
Chapter X: Take it easy
Chapter XI: Spiritual dance
Chapter XII: Mountain Glenn
Chapter XIII: Altared
Chapter XIV: Dead end
Chapter XV: Preventing the fall
Chapter XVI: I'm alive
Chapter XVII: Human among faunus
Chapter XVIII (Finale): Throughout the time
New book out

Chapter VI: Mech Battle

4.6K 50 16
By gridcz1

*Y/N's POV*

Me and my team were sitting in Port's class. Ruby and Yang were sleeping, Blake was reading a book and Weiss.... was taking notes. How can someone pay atention to his stories?

You: "Now this is going to sound like Yang's pun but.... I'm bored to death."

Blake: "Well, I would be too if I wouldn't have my book."

You: "What are you reading anyways?"

Blake: "Ninjas of Love book II"

You: "First of all you're reading it without me??? And secondly are you seriously reading this in classes."

Blake: "You died and this book together with that bracelet is only thing that reminds me of you so I read it. And who would see that book. Everyone's asleep and Weiss is taking notes too furiously to notice."

You: "Did Ruby find this book?"

Blake: "No, at least not yet."

You: "That's good. Her lost innocence doesn't have to be shattered to smithereens. I still can't believe she's not innocent anymore."

Blake: "To be honest I think it was good for her to read it. A girl in her age should know about stuff like this. But the second part of the series is something for those with strong will. You read it with me so you know."

You: "Yeah. It's surprising we could handle probably the smuttiest book." I looked at Weiss who was bombarded by Jaune's questions. "Jaune is too oblivious."

Blake: "You noticed as well?"

You: "Blake there is noone except for Jaune who didn't notice that Pyrrha has a crush on him. Even CRDL noticed."

The bell rang signalling end of the class.

Blake: "Finally." She nudged Ruby and Yang and they woke up. After a while they passed Jaune completely devastated by Weiss' rejection. Weiss is not for you Jaune, look somewhere else.

We reached our dorm room and the girls started to undress.

You: " I'll go to the bathroom so you can change."

Blake: "Yeah that would be great." I did as I said and after a while Blake spoke. "You can come out now." I did as she said and when I did my eyes couldn't get off Blake. She was wearing a white shirt that ended above her waist. She had black pants and of course her bow.

You: "Wow Blake, you look wonderful. You should wear it more often." Her cheeks turned pink for a while.

Blake: "Thank you."

Ruby: "So let's repeat who will do what."

Weiss: "I'm glad we're taking this seriously."

Yang: "Hey we have plan that's moderately serious."

Weiss: "Anyways me and Ruby will go to CCT tower to get some information from Schnee Dust Company. Seeing as I'm from the family it shouldn't be a problem."

Yang: "I know a guy on a shady side of town. Getting information out of him shouldn't be a problem."

Blake: "The White Fang is orginizing a faction meeting. I should be able to get there."

You: "And I'll go with you."

???: "Yeah" we turned around to see Sun hanging from a tree upside down.

Blake+You: "Not this monkey again."

Weiss: "Sun what are you doing?"

Sun: "I do this all the time."

Weiss: "WHAT!!!"

Sun: "I climb trees all the time." He jumped to the dorm room "So we're getting back at that Torchwick guy?"

Blake: "We're going to investigate it..... as a team."

Ruby: "Yeah, we don't need friends involved when we don't have to."

Sun: "Pfft, that's dumb, you should get friends involved. That's why I brought Neptune."

Blake: "Who?"

Sun: "Oh you weren't there when I introduced him, cutie."

You: "Seriously out of all people it HAD to be him."

Blake: "I'm not happy either Y/N."

The girls then peeked through the window and I joined them. There we saw a blue haired boy that was wearing red jacket. He had yellow goggles on his head and he was standing on the ledge.

Ruby: "How did you get up there."

Neptune: "I have my ways. Seriously though can I go inside. We're really high."

Sun jumped out the window and brought Neptune inside.... bridal style?

You: "Hey Blake, it seems we don't have to worry about Sun. He likes boys. You see how HANDFUL he is?"

Blake: "You have to be Yang's brother. But it was funny except for the pun."

You: "Fine, I'll stop with it."

Ruby: "OK then. Neptune you'll go with Yang talk to whoever she knows. And Sun, since you are a faunus you will go with Blake to that meeting."

You: "Why Ruby."

Weiss: "Actually Ruby, I think you should go with Yang. She's your sister after all."

Ruby: "But who would go with you then?"

Weiss: "Well I think that Neptune could go with me."

Ruby just snickered and waved her hand. Then she grabbed Weiss by the back of her collar and dragged her away.

You: "Is it just me or does Weiss have a crush?!"

Blake: "It was pretty obvious."

We then left and made our way to Vale.

*Blake's POV*

We were walking on the streets of Vale. Sun tried to be as close as possible to me which made me annoyed so I made a bigger distance between us.

Sun: "I can't take it anymore Blake, why are you pushing me away?"

Blake: "Because I'm faithful."

Sun: "To who? Y/N? He's dead Blake, you have to move on. And I'll gladly help you with that."

Blake: "Even though he's dead he was and still is the only one I could truly love."

You: "Thanks Blake, that really means a lot to me."

Sun: "So you stay faithful to a dead man? I think I can be better boyfriend than him."

Blake: "I'm not gonna forget such an amazing person Y/N was." He then grabbed my hand and pinned me to the wall.

Sun: "Then I'll make you forget." Before he could do something I hit his head with my own making him stumble. After that I ran away but what he said next made me stop. "At least I'm not that stupid to die in a fight. As you see I'm still alive." I came to him and slammed his head into the wall then held Gambol Shroud by his neck.

Blake: "If you're thinking you're better than him just because you're alive then you are dumber than you look." I put my weapon away. "Now you have a choice. Either you leave me alone or you're tag along BUT will be quiet all the time otherwise I'll make sure I'll go alone."

Sun: "Fine I'll go with you." After this small incident we continued.

You: "Blake, I'm sorry but I couldn't do anything. It hurts me to see you suffer. But maybe you should tell Yang about this."

Blake: "I will Y/N. Don't worry. And it's not your fault you couldn't do anything. I'm not mad."

You: "Oh you don't know how huge rock fell off my heart."

We reached a point where I saw 3 lines in a scratch-like design. This is it. I pulled out grimm masks outta my pockets and undid my bow.

Sun: "Why wearing a mask?"

Blake: "Humans thought of us as monsters so we became one of them."

Sun: "Grimm masks?"

Blake: "Do you know any other monster out there?"

You: "I would never think of faunus as monsters. Especially not you."

Blake: "I know Y/N. But you're probably the only exception."

You: "What about Ruby and Yang?"

Blake: "They accept me as a faunus but they are neutral towards us. It means they don't hate us but they don't want to help us."

Sun: "Blake? Are you there?"

Blake: "Uuuh sorry what?"

Sun: "You spaced out are you OK?"

Blake: "Yeah I am. Let's go."

You: "He's trying to be nice now."

Blake: "I don't care. As I said I'm faithful to you." I put on the mask same us Sun did. We entered the crowd of newbies. Heh if only they knew what I've been through with them.

Then a liutenant came on the stage.

Liutenant: "Welcome everyone to this meeting. Today we have a special guest. Please welcome Roman Torchwick." As he said Roman appeared with a pink and brown haired girl beside him.

???: "What's a human doing here?"

Torchwick: "I'm glad you asked deerie. Me and faunus have the same enemy. Humans. A dirty, trash-talking, bullying living beings whose number need to be reduced. And I can help you." He then pulled down the huge carpet that was covering an atlasian tech. "I gladly present you a new atlasian paladin. I pulled some strings and was able to get them before they 'hit the shelves'. Now your brothers and sisters have moved to the new operating site in south-east Vale. You can either join or stay back."

Liutenant: "please all new recruits come with me to be officialy promoted as a member."

Sun: "What are we gonna do?" I looked around for something. "He sees us." I looked at him and he pointed towards Torchwick.

You: "Maybe shut down the power? There is a power box on your left." I looked there and indeed there was a power box.

Blake: "He can't see in the dark." I shot at the power box which resulted in blackout in the building. "Quick to the window." We rushed there and jumped through it. Unfortunately for us we heard a heavy steps behind. You've got to be kidding. We jumped from roof to roof.

Sun: "Maybe I don't know call for back up?"

Blake: "On it." I called my team. "Everyone we need-"

Sun: "HEEEEEEEEEELP." Aaaaah my ears.

Blake: "There's a mech chasing us."

Sun: "YES AND THAT TORCHWICK GUY IS IN IT. I MEAN IT DIDN'T EAT HIM BUT HE'S CONTROLLING IT OR SOMETHING." Stop with the yelling. My ears hurt.

Weiss: "Where are you?"

Yang: "I saw them. They're heading on the highway."

Ruby: "I'm not gonna miss this." We ran to highway and after a while we were fighting it. The girls arrived. We slashed at it individuality but to no avail. Sun and Neptune weren't there anymore "Freezerburn."

Weiss made an icy surface causing the paladin to slide and Yang jumped high and punched the ground causing a fog to appear. The paladin activated a laser sensors and started to search for us.

Ruby: "Checkmate."

Me and Weiss rushed to it I jumped and Weiss made a glyph beneath so I jumped again cutting the paladin's arm off. Ruby dashed around me.

Ruby: "Ladybug."

Me and Ruby dashed to paladin and we slashed at it back and forth in incredible speed cutting it's leg off. Then Yang jumped and tried to punch it but was sent flying to some pillars.

Blake: "Yang!!!"

Ruby: "Don't worry, her semblance allows her to be stronger with each hit she recieves." Paladin punched Yang's way but she caught it and punched back shattering the second hand of it. "Bumblebee."

I threw Gambol Shroud at Yang and she caught it. Then I started to spin around and making Yang go faster. But Torchwick dodged each time Yang flew around him.

Ruby: "We need to slow it down."

Weiss: "And how do you think we do that?"

Ruby: "Ice Flower."

As I span I didn't see what exactly they did but suddenly ice spikes appeared on our enemy. I span one last time and Yang punched it causing it to go to halves. We jumped towards the girls point our weapons on Torchwick who fell from that machine. Yang rushed towards him and shot at him only for the shot being blocked by umbrella.

Torchwick: Well Red, Black, Yellow, Ice Queen."

Weiss: "Hey!!!!"

Torchwick: "It was a pleasure. Neo if you would." The ice cream themed girl bowed and Yang rushed to them and punched only for them to literally shatter. When we looked around we saw them on Bullhead.

Yang: "Guess he has a new henchman."

Weiss: "Yeah, she really did make our plans.... fall apart." Ruby snickered, I rolled my eyes and went away.

You: "Wow, that fight was amazing, you did a great job out there. It's a shame I could only watch."

Blake: "Don't sweat it Y/N. You helped me back in that building."

You: "Yeah I guess- wait a second."

*Y/N's POV*

After I praised the most beautiful girl on Remnant I felt shiver go down my spine but it was more.... different.

Blake: "What is it?"

You: "I don't know I'm shaking for some reason." could it be... one of the stones. I came towards the mech and the shiver was stronger. "And I'm shivering more near that mech."

Blake: "What do you think it is?"

You: "One of the stones." She immediately came towards that mech and started looking through it.

Ruby: "Blake what are you doing?"

Blake: "I'm just... looking at the job we did." She looked around and then picked up something from the ground and put it inside her pocket. Shaking immediately stopped. "I found it."

You: "What kind of stone is it?"

Blake: "Yellow is topaz right?"

You: "No way...."

Blake: "What's wrong?"

You: "I forgot to tell you that topaz is the rarest of them all."

Blake: "Well that's good."

You: "Yeah.... we should head back."

Blake: "You know what's funny? Sun is alive and he's not here, while you're dead but stayed."

You: "Now you think about it. I think that Sun is a coward."

Blake: "You're not the only one who thinks that." We went back to Beacon and Blake lied down her bed.

You: "Sleep well Blake. I love you."

Blake: "I love you too Y/N. You are the only one I could ever truly love."

You: "You can say that again. I'll be there for you even if I'm dead."

Blake: "I know. Hear from you tomorrow." I watched as Blake fell asleep. I wanted to hug her so much but.... I can't. I stayed at the dorm until morning looking at how peacefully Blake sleeps.

A/N: Hope you enjoyed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 167 22
just my thoughts tyy for 40k reads in just 16 days BTW MY INSTA USERNAME IS NOW @yum1kim_
224K 1.2K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
44.4K 2.2K 94
Two idols have known each other as siblings since both were young, yet there's this spark of love in their hearts they thought was wrong. Those wishe...
130K 2.9K 56
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad