Wandering Soul: Dead Male Rea...

By gridcz1

This story is a sequel to A Thorned Ghost, do NOT read until you read that story. It contains HUGE spoilers. ... More

Bio + Info (first and last non-chapter)
Chapter II: Afterlife, Enraged
Chapter III: Not a happy day
Chapter IV: Big Argue, Finding Blake
Chapter V: New information
Chapter VI: Mech Battle
Chapter VII: The Lake of Forever Fall
Chapter VIII: Unexpected encounter
Chapter IX: Evil within
Chapter X: Take it easy
Chapter XI: Spiritual dance
Chapter XII: Mountain Glenn
Chapter XIII: Altared
Chapter XIV: Dead end
Chapter XV: Preventing the fall
Chapter XVI: I'm alive
Chapter XVII: Human among faunus
Chapter XVIII (Finale): Throughout the time
New book out

Chapter I: Mourning

9.5K 71 50
By gridcz1

*Blake's POV*

We reached the bullhead my eyes still producing tears as I couldn't believe all of this. Y/N's dead body lying on the cold ground was still in my head. As we boarded the bullhead everyone was looking at me with worries in their faces. Sun tried to comfort me by putting his hand on my shoulder which I shook off and sat further from him.

Yang: "Blake please calm down."

Blake: "C-C-Calm d-d-down? Y-Y-Y/N's d-dead a-a-and y-you're t-telling me to c-c-c-calm d-down?"

Sun: "Blake you need to get over him."

Ruby: "You don't have any idea how close they were."

Sun: "They were close enough that I heard some moans from their room in the hotel."

Weiss: "What are you talking about Sun."

Sun: "She and Y/N did 'that' in that room."

Yang: "YOU DID WHAT!!!!!"

Weiss: "Yang please calm down. I don't think that Blake is able to explain something right now."

Ruby: "Weiss is right. We should leave it for tomorrow."

The rest of the way was in silence. We reached Ozpin's office and told him everything that happened.

Ozpin: "And why were you at the docks in the first place Ms. Belladonna with Mr. Wukong."

Sun: "We were there because Blake didn't believe that those robberies were made by White Fang."

Ozpin: "Tell me Ms. Belladonna. Was Y/N killed by Soul Reaper?" I shook my head. He nodded to himself and let us go.

We reached our dorm room and I lied down my bed burrying my head into the pillows which were wet after a while. Sun again tried to comfort me but I rejected his offer.

Ruby: "Sun, maybe it would be better if you leave." Then I heard the doors closing. But in a minute they opened again revealing JNPR.

Pyrrha: "Hey guys where have you been?"

Ruby: "We were fighting criminals."

Nora: "WHAT!!!! WITHOUT US???!!! NOW I'M ANGRY AND SAD."

Ren: "NORA!!!! Calm down."

Jaune: "OK. And where's Y/N?" The mood suddenly dropped down as I was crying even more. Why it had to be you.

Weiss: "H-He's d-dead." I could see their eyes widened.

Jaune: "WHAT?"

Pyrrha: "How? He was the best fighter. Maybe even better than me."

Nora: "You're kidding right? RIGHT???"

Ren: "I'm sorry to hear that."

Blake: "H-He d-died p-protecting m-me...."

Pyrrha: "He really loved you Blake."

Blake: "I know that."

Ren: "Well anyways we should go back to our room." They did as he said.

Yang: "We will help you as much as we can Blake"

Ruby: "Yeah. You're not alone in this."

Weiss: "I'll help too." Ice Queen helping faunus? That's the first.

Blake: "Thanks guys. I can't believe he's gone." Why you and not Sun. He's really annoying me.

Then I started to cry again which resulted in me falling asleep as thoughts of Y/N were flashing in my head.

*Morning*

I woke up and hoped it was all just a dream but no. I miss you Y/N. I miss your warm body and your smile. Then Yang and Weiss woke up.

Yang: "[Blake how are you holding up.]"

Blake: "[Miserable.]"

Weiss: "[So, can you explain us why Sun said what he said about 'that' yesterday?]"

Blake: "[I was in heat. I couldn't stop it so I asked Y/N if he will help me with it.]"

Yang: "[And he accepted?]"

We talked a bit before Ruby woke up. We went to cafeteria where we joined JNPR. After a while Ozpin entered the cafeteria.

Ozpin: "Good morning students. I have tragic news for you all. We have to deal with a loss of one of the best hunters in training. His name was Y/N L/N and he was killed by Roman Torchwick. For his honor and rememberance please pay a minute of silence." After that he spoke again. "His funeral will be tomorrow. As for today classes are cancelled." Y/N. Don't worry I'll avenge you.

We went to our dorm room. Then a knock was heard so Ruby opened and was met by Ozpin.

Ruby: "Professor Ozpin what leads you here?"

Ozpin: "Is Ms. Belladonna here?"

Ruby: "Yes she is. Please come in."

Ozpin: "Ms. Belladonna. I very well know about your relationship with Y/N. I understand how are you feeling now. So I allow you to not attend classes for a week." After that he left.

Ruby: "That's so unfair."

Weiss: "Ruby, Ozpin said it so Blake can mourn. I think it's only fair."

Yang: "But what about us? We're his family."

Weiss: "Didn't you abuse him or something?"

Ruby: "Not this again."

Blake: "What. It's true."

Yang: "Look I'm really sorry for what I did to him."

Blake: "So? That doesn't mean you didn't do it."

Yang: "Blake please...."

Weiss: "Stop with this arguing already. Ruby, Yang you abused him and that's not changing. Blake, Y/N forgave Ruby and I think he was ready to forgive Yang too."

Yang: "Do you really think that?"

Weiss: "Yes. I mean he talked to you more in his last week. Anyways now we should prepare for tomorrow."

I didn't even read for the rest of the day. Why does life have to be so unfair?

*Next day*

It was the day of Y/N's funeral. We dressed ourselves into black dresses. Ruby even put off her hood. It's really weird seeing her without it.

Announcement: "Y/N's funeral will be held in cafeteria. All students who want to see him for the last time come there." We made our way into the cafeteria. There we saw a corridor leading to black coffin that had red colored edges. We came to this coffin and saw now pale Y/N inside it. I wanted to kiss him one last time but my team prevented me to do so. I started to cry and girls lead me to the front chairs. JNPR and CFVY sat beside and behind us.

Velvet: "How exactly did he die?"

Blake: "H-H-He d-d-died p-protecting m-m-me."

Coco: "I know how close you were. I'm sorry to hear that."

Velvet: "And you were still flirting with him."

Coco: "Hey! It's my naturality."

Yang: "You can say that again." Then Ozpin started his speech.

Ozpin: "Y/N L/N... A fighter and friend. He was one of the best hunters in training that attended Beacon so far. He had a kind heart. He was standing up for others and I as headmaster of Beacon have to say that no matter how good you are in fighting there will be always someone better. Take Y/N's mistake as a lesson. Never underestimate you opponents. Always expect a hit even if you defeated your enemy. You never know what tricks they have up in their sleeves. Now I would like to call the closest person Y/N had. Ms. Belladonna can you please come here."

I was angry when he said it was a mistake. But then I calmed down when he was talking about enemies because he was right. Then I stood up and took Ozpin's place.

Blake: "Hello everyone. My name is Blake Belladonna and I was Y/N's girlfriend." Whispers mainly from girls were heard. "Y/N was an amazing person. Caring, loving and kind. His childhood was dark mainly because he was abused by his own family. But as he said 'There is always even the slightest bit of light in the darkest moments' and didn't stop bringing this light to my life. As professor Ozpin said he was always standing up for others. He died protecting me by the hand of a criminal we all know - Roman Torchwick. I couldn't wish for a better person than him. I will NEVER forget about him."

After the funeral ended and Y/N's body was burried we returned to our dorm room. I sat on my bed.

Ruby: "What you said was true Blake. He shouldn't be forgotten."

Blake: "Yang do you have some of the photos of us?"

Yang: "Now they are good for you."

Ruby: "Wait you have them called?"

Yang: "I said it's gonna be an album. Which means I had to call the photos."

Weiss: "I'm sorry Blake but I can't allow it. I don't want to see you in tears."

Blake: "You have no right to forbid me that. Now Yang give me those photos."

She gave me the photos where Y/N was hugging me while I was asleep. Then there was that moment where he carried me bridal style in Forever Fall. And of course a photo of me and him kissing in front of Ruby's and Yang's house wasn't missing. I lied down holding these photos close to me. I miss you Y/N. You don't know how much you meant to me. And with that I drifted off to sleep.

A/N: BOOM! The first chapter of the sequel is done. I know it's shorter than you are used to but hey it's the begining. Hope you enjoyed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 1.3K 28
Emma Burton falls in love easily, but still finds herself unlucky in love. Even the only man she wishes would notice her barely gives her the time of...
222K 1.2K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
243K 7.8K 173
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
549K 3.6K 24
Ok your (Y/N) Rose the adopted son of Taiyang and Summer younger brother of Yang Xiao Long and older brother of Ruby Rose RWBY belong to rooster tee...