๐ˆ๐ ๐๐„๐“๐–๐„๐„๐

By accxoxo

โฃ๏ธŽ๊จ„"๐—ง๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—œ๐—ป ๐—•๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป" โฃ๏ธŽ"Change was never something you enjoyed,how will a big change like... More

- Prologue -
- Chapter 1 -
- Chapter 2 -
- Chapter 3 -
- Chapter 4 -
- Chapter 5 -
- Chapter 6 -
- Chapter 7 -
- Chapter 8 -
- Chapter 9 -
- Chapter 10 -
- Chapter 11 -
- Chapter 13 -
- Chapter 14 -
- Chapter 15 -
- Chapter 16 -
- Chapter 17 -
- Chapter 18 -
- Chapter 19 -
- Chapter 20 -
- Chapter 21 -
- Chapter 22 -
- Chapter 23 -
- Chapter 24 -
- Chapter 25 -
- Chapter 26 -
- Chapter 27 -
- Chapter 28 -
- Chapter 29 -
- Chapter 30 -
- Chapter 31 -
- Chapter 32 -
- Chapter 33 -
- Chapter 34 -
- Chapter 35 -
- Chapter 36 -
- Chapter 37 -
- Chapter 38 -
- Chapter 39/Q&A -
- Chapter 40 -
- Chapter 41 -
- Chapter 42 -
- Chapter 43 -
- Chapter 44 -
- Epilogue -

- Chapter 12 -

25K 1.1K 2K
By accxoxo

♡︎♡︎

♡︎♡︎

  A week had passed since your conversation with Atsumu, and you started getting used to the new way of things.
Like not talking to Suna, being awkward around Osamu and dealing with Yuma.

Soon the last few days of September rolled around.
It had already started getting cold outside, and the trees were starting to lose their leaves.
Leaves of many different colors were scattered across the ground.
Life felt a bit boring at the moment.
You still hadn't been able to have the guts to talk to Osamu. And talking to Suna was almost out of the question.

However, during this week of not speaking to the two of them, you and Atsumu got quite close.
He started walking you to the station after school, hanging out at the park with you, and even took you to cafés from time to time.
He honestly was the ideal best-friend.
And you had grown to get used to his egotistical and sometimes rude side.

Today you sat in your homeroom class, sketching a dense forest in your notebook. You were supposed to be writing an essay, but you had no interest in doing so.
Suna was his usual quiet self, he had even moved into a desk in front of you rather than the one beside you.

"Alright listen up students! I have a very important announcement and I need all your ears."
Your teacher paused, making sure everyone had quieted down.

"Since all the natural parks will be closing soon due to the cold weather, we have put together a school hiking trip. Now I want to remind you guys that this trip isn't just fun and games. Once at the top of our hiking trail, we will be collecting data on all the different life forms we have seen while hiking."
Your teacher continued.

"A school trip? Sounds fun."
You thought, as you continued to stare out the window.

"I will be assigning all of you different hiking groups, each group will have a chaperone.
The Natural Park we are visiting is a bit far, so we'll be taking the buses there, understood?"

Your classmates nodded, everyone seemed excited about the trip.
In all honesty, you felt to tired to even react.

"Remember to check the group assignment board, outside of my classroom near the end of the day!"
And with that, the bell rang, and it was time for your next class.

"Hey, how's the princess feeling today?"
You heard Atsumu come up from behind you, as you exited the school.

"Shut up."
You laughed as you tried to reach Atsumu's head, in an attempt to mess up his hair.

"NOT THE HAIR! Anywhere but the hair your royal majesty."
Atsumu yelled as he carefully grabbed your hands and pushed them away from his precious hair.

"You're going to the trip coming up soon right?"
You asked as you two started walking away from the school.

"Hell yeah I am. My class might be at a different part of the park than yours. So you don't get to see my beautiful face during the trip."
Atsumu replied.

"Thank god for that."
You mumbled under your breath.

"What was that darling? I can't hear you!"
Atsumu laughed as he playfully messed up your hair.

"You asshole! I just fixed it!"
You yelled, once again trying to reach for his hair.

It had been a while since you had felt so happy. Atsumu sure was a people pleaser. Sometimes anyways, he was still known for being the biggest jerk of the school.

"But he acts so nice around me..."
You thought.

"Alright see you next week subway girl."
Atsumu said as he playfully patted your head.

He made sure you boarded your train, and then he started to exit the station.

"It's funny how he's always at this station, but almost never takes a train."
You thought as you found an empty seat.

"(y/n)!"
You heard Himari call out to you in the hallway.
It was Monday, and everyone was crowding around the group assignment papers.

Himari had her signature smile on her face, and was running right towards you.
She embraced you in a big hug and then handed you a piece of gum.

"I'm in Miya Osamu's group! Ahhhh, I can't wait to get to know him!"
Himari exclaimed.

"Eh, well he's quiet, and can be a bit cold at times."
You replied.

"Oh...how do you know that?"

"I've bumped into Osamu enough to know how he acts."
You chuckled.

You noticed Himari's face getting tensed.

"BUT I mean- he's pretty nice too! I wouldn't worry too much about him."
You quickly added.

"The field trips in a day and I don't even know what to wear. Do you?"
Himari asked.

You shook your head.

"WELL THATS PERFECT!"
Himari squealed.

"It- Uh is...?"
You asked, startled by her outburst.

"You are coming over tonight so we can find outfits together for the trip tomorrow!"
Himari beamed.

"Oh wow, ok I'll be there."
You answered as you turned to try and get a glimpse of the board.

"Oh I found your group (y/n)!"
Himari called out as she pointed at a paper, near the far end of the bulletin board.

You felt your spirits drop as soon as you saw your group list:

-(y/n) Kim
-Suna Rintarō
-Yuma Sato
-Mei Suzuki
-Kita Shinsuke
-Rio Yamamoto
Chaperone: Yui Asato

"I had no idea there would be third years on this trip too."
You said.

"Ya pretty much everyone in the school is going so we might have third and first years in our groups."
Himari explained.

You nodded, to show you understood.
But of course it wasn't the third years you were worried about.
It was Suna and Yuma, that worried you.

"Anyways, be at my house by 6! Can't wait to find you an outfit."
Himari exclaimed as she started walking down the hall and towards her classroom.

After school, you ended up walking home alone since Atsumu had practice.

The station was pretty empty today.
The air had gotten chillier.
It was the first day of October, and the school trip was tomorrow.
For some reason you started to feel a lot better about who was in your group.
It occurred to you that it really didn't matter and the school trip was really about having a good time.

"So what if Suna and Yuma have a thing? I really just need to get my mind off of him."

Ding Dong

Himari turned towards her door in excitement and quickly opened it.
"(y/n)! I'm so glad you made it!"
Himari beamed as she let you inside.

She lived in a beautiful apartment.
It was very minimalistic and had simple decor.
Abstract paintings covered the walls and small plants were almost everywhere.

She had vines stretching from the top of her wall to her floor on one side of the room, and the other side had wallpaper with intricate designs.

"You have such a nice place!"
You couldn't help but admire everything in the house.

"Awww aren't you just the sweetest! It did take some time to figure out what aesthetic I wanted to go for, so I just settled for well....white."
She replied.

"And your parents?"
You asked.

"Oh, we live separately darling. Both my parents work at pretty big jobs.
My father is currently in Tokyo and mother is in New York."
Himari explained as she grabbed a glass of water for you.

"Wow...I can't imagine how much money they make."
You thought aloud.

Himari snorted.
"HAHAHA well if only they shared their precious money with me!"

"Wait- you got this apartment and all this stuff...on your own? But you're only a second year!"
Your eyes widened.
Himari was so independent.

"It takes a lot of hard work, but I manage it."
Himari smiled.

"Anyways lets get to my wardrobe!"
Himari grabbed your hand and dragged you into her room.

You gasped as you saw her canopy bed.
Her room was filled with so many lights and paintings!
She opened the door to her closet.
It was huge, filled with racks of clothes and shelves stuffed with shoes.
One whole section of the closet was for her purses.

"I can't believe how amazing your house is..."
You replied.

Himari laughed.
"Well, lets not get distracted. Anyways, they did say to dress kind of warm so....how about this?"
Himari held up a fur coat.

"Too..." you replied, "much maybe?"
The coat looked much too fancy for a school trip.

"Hmm..." Himari mumbled, "True let me see what else I have..."

After about an hour, you and Himari were exhausted from looking through every possible outfit, and decided to take a break.

Himari collapsed on top of her bed and said:
"Well, that felt like a workout!"

You chuckled.
"It sure did."

"I'm so excited for the trip. I don't know why, it just feels like Inarizaki can be so boring sometimes. A school trip is sure to spice things up!"
Himari said.

"I suppose, though I'm not too happy about my group. Me and Suna still aren't on speaking terms."
You replied.

"Aw, well this trip is a perfect opportunity to fix your relationship with him. Plus, it's not like Yuma can do anything about it. They aren't officially dating yet."
Himari suggested.

"Yeah, I guess so. Have you gotten a chance to speak to Atsumu?"
you asked.

"No, not really. In all honesty I really liked Atsumu, I don't know if you could tell. But he just doesn't seem interested in anyone but himself..."
Himari sighed.

"Well we could all definitely tell you liked him."
you thought.

"You're right about that one. Sometimes I wonder if he's in love with himself."
you chuckled.

"I know right! Well if I can't have him I can at least try to get his twin brother..."
Himari replied as she sat up on her bed.

"Though I have to admit, Osamu seems a bit aggressive. I took a video of this fight him and Suna had a week ago."
Himari muttered.

"A VIDEO OF WHAT?!"
you exclaimed, as you quickly hopped off of Himari's bed.

"Uhm...they were arguing I guess..."
Himari looked startled.

"Can I see it..?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 5.4K 21
โ๐˜๐Ž๐”'๐‘๐„ ๐€๐‹๐–๐€๐˜๐’ ๐๐‘๐ˆ๐๐†๐ˆ๐๐† ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐๐†๐’ ๐ˆ๐๐“๐Ž ๐„๐•๐„๐‘๐˜๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐†!โž ยฐโ™ก. โ‹„เฆ“ โคฟ๐€๐“๐’๐”๐Œ๐” ยฐโ™กโ‹„. ใ€ดit's a challenge dea...
209K 4.6K 21
หš เผ˜โ™ก ยทหš โ‚Šหšห‘เผ„ุ˜. ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ/๐ง ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ง๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐š ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฃ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ '๐›๐š๐ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ' ๐จ๏ฟฝ...
6.2K 186 25
Miya Osamu x femreader As a kid, you met the infamous Miya twins... Growing up, Atsumu bullies you and becomes more and more aggressive... Osamu is c...
217K 5.5K 64
Suna Rintarou X Fem! Reader "Everything must come to an end, but my ending will always be with you." Disclaimer: I don't own Haikyuu, Furudate does...