๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐’๐‡๐Ž๐”๐‹๐ƒ ๐’๐„๐„ ๐Œ...

By hawxsy

เผบ.๏ฝก.:*โœง๐™ž'๐™ข ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™ง๐™ช๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ, ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ก๐™š๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ... More

๐–ž๐–”๐–š ๐–˜๐–๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐–˜๐–Š๐–Š ๐–’๐–Š ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐–† ๐–ˆ๐–—๐–”๐–œ๐–“
-๐–˜๐–”๐–š๐–“๐–‰๐–™๐–—๐–†๐–ˆ๐–
-๐–ˆ๐–†๐–˜๐–™
แด€ส€แด„ แดษดแด‡. - ๐––๐–š๐–Ž๐–—๐–๐–‘๐–Š๐–˜๐–˜ ๐–“๐–” ๐–”๐–“๐–Š
ไธ€
ไบŒ
ไธ‰
ๅ››
ไบ”
แด€ส€แด„ แด›แดกแด. - ๐–‡๐–‘๐–”๐–”๐–‰๐–ž ๐–˜๐–Š๐–ˆ๐–—๐–Š๐–™
ไธ€
ไบŒ
ไธ‰
แด€ส€แด„ แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡. - ๐–˜๐–๐–”๐–œ๐–™๐–Ž๐–’๐–Š
ไบŒ
็ต‚ใ‚ใ‚Š

ไธ€

68 9 16
By hawxsy

All Might's body was sore and his eyelids felt like they were made out of metal, impossible to lift up. The small pain which was itching his neck felt nothing like the incredible pain shooting from his head. The rope tying his hands to a wooden chair was scratching his wrists. Not like All Might had enough strength to move anyway. Once his eyes finally fluttered open, he came to see a pretty much empty small apartment. The wallpapers were scratched and torn up, showing the brick wall under them. All Might could see it was raining through the dirty windows, and he could see it was around dawn. The early dulled sun rays by the clouds blinded him for a second and they lit up the apartment to show it was messed up, stuff of all kinds was on the ground covered with a dirty carpet. There was nothing else, other than a camera right in front of the hero. All Might tried, oh he really tried, to transform into his powered-up form but he simply couldn't. He felt like he's going to split in half but there was no way he could transform.

"What is this?" he muttered under his breath.

"Can't become all muscles right? How so?" a voice rang through the room, more like from behind All Might where he couldn't see. But he'd recognize that voice even on his death bed, which is not that far from the truth.

"Midoriya..." All Might whispered the boy's name which he hated so much but he decided to ignore it. Instead, he pulled in a chair and sat in front of the hero, staring right into his eyes.

"You know you're going to die, right?," Deku said with a stern voice, not showing any kind of emotions. Of course All Might knew, there's no way he can avoid it now. Deku used the same bullet he used on Bakugou, blocking his quirk from use. "And everyone is going to watch."

"Will that finally bring you peace?" There's no point to fight it now but even here, All Might tried to help him. If only he knew just one of them is going to walk out of that apartment.

"Probably for a while, yes. Then there's another thing I need to take care of." Deku shrugged and stood up, wiping the blades of his knives clean and fixing them on his belt. He won't use them today but he might as well scare the man. He looked back at him only to see the confusion on the hero's face which caused Deku to erupt into a burst of crazy laughter. "Oh my, you really thought this is about you? Please, don't flatter yourself!" Deku wiped a fake tear from the corner of his eye and he had a hard time holding back the chuckles. "The person who wants to kill you is me, sure. But this isn't about you or me, this is about preventing people like you from spreading."

"Young Bakugou..." All Might was finally starting to put two and two together.

"Yes, Kacchan! You passed One for All to him, right? Great choice, I don't think I'm going to kill him though." Deku rubbed his chin and fixed the camera in front of All Might while the gun behind his belt made his palm tingle. "More like I'm going to take it from him."

"No...you can't do that."

"Oh, I will! Can you imagine that? One for All and All for One finally together again, like they were supposed to be! We'll finally bring peace and system to this world infected with heroes who fucked it up in the first place." Deku grinned at him from behind the camera, the bags under his eyes bigger than ever before. "Now which side is your better one?" All Might could swear the grin would snap his face in two, it hurt him just by watching. He had no time to think about how to convince the boy as he pressed the button and it started streaming live on every screen, there is in Japan.

"Good morning Japan!" Deku stepped in front of the camera, hiding All Might behind him. He folded his hands under his chin, resting his head on top of them. "You might not know me, I am a pretty new addition to the group so let me introduce myself! The name is Deku, the new leader of the League of Villains!" the boy did a small bow. People in the streets gathered around, watching the streaming in fear. Children held onto their parents, everyone was terrified that this will be another villain attack but much to their luck, not even the villains knew about this.

"What is he doing?" Twice growled from the villains' hideout, where they all watched it on the old tv.

"What he came here to do in the first place." Dabi sighed as he was the only one who got at least an idea about what their new leader is doing. While the small group of villains watched it in awe, the class of 2A watched everything in fear as well. They just made it back, everyone who was injured was still in the infirmary and they're hit with another attack. Bakugou growled, the hate he held towards the green-haired boy was growing each minute he saw his sick face.

"It is so nice to finally step out of the shadows because today, I have a friend here with me." Deku smiled and stepped aside, the only one facing the camera was now All Might. The streets fell into silence as everyone dreaded what's going to happen to the symbol of peace. Children started to cry while their parents tried to calm them down, not knowing how to do it since they weren't calm either. "Say hi All Mighty!"

"What is going on!" Kirishima yelled in the living room of their dorms. How could this happen? The heroes had a meeting and then went straight home, how could Deku kidnap him with the Yuuei's perfect security? Somehow it happened and now they're all going to watch their biggest nightmare and Deku, for once, doesn't have to fake it. The students held onto each other in fear, silence filled the room and what broke it was Aizawa running in through the door. Everyone turned to face him only to see fear on the always tired pro hero.

"Aizawa~sensei! What happened?" Jirou yelled out and the man stayed silent for a while, taking in all the faces of the students who weren't injured.

"We don't know, some pros are out there searching for him together with the police, it's all we can do now," Aizawa said in his low voice, trying to calm the students. It's not like he's best with people anyway.

"He's going to kill him!" Hakagure squealed and the invisible girl held her cheeks with her gloved hands. 

"Don't you think he knows that!" Sero snapped back at the girl, shutting up the whole room. Their eyes shifted towards the tv once again as Deku spoke up. 

"You all finally got to see your hero in his true form! And now, you might be asking why do you want to end this man's life Deku? It's pretty simple." The boy shrugged and held a tablet in front of the camera, showing everyone the recent event when All Might refused to save his mother from the burning house. Everyone remembered that, it was the last mission All Might took before he disappeared. "If we put the fact that my mother died that day because your symbol of peace refused to help her aside," Deku stood in front of the camera once again when the recording ended with his emotionless smile. "it doesn't change anything on the fact that this hero refused to save a person in need. He refused to do his job. A person died because of him. Now, what happens to villains or normal people who are the cause of people dying? Correct, they go to prison. What happened to this hero right here when a person died because of him? Absolutely nothing!" Deku zoomed the camera out and started to pace in front of All Might who just hung his head low, accepting what's awaiting him. "Why should heroes be treated as some beings superior to others? They simply got lucky and look at me, the person who got unlucky has to bring justice to them in the end. Heroes save the world. No, the world needs to be saved from the heroes." These were, in fact, all great reasons for Deku to kill All Might and he knew there's no stopping him. But he also knew that this isn't a simple step towards his goal, no. This was also personal to Deku and All Might saw how he's enjoying this. "Many people believe that aside from the League of Villains! So I am asking you, step outside, and spread the word! The world needs to be saved from the heroes!"

"He's great." Twice clapped at the villain hideout. "He's terrible," he growled quickly after.

"I love Izu!" Toga giggled as she spun around the bar.

"Yeah, we fucking noticed." Dabi sighed and hung his head over the couch he was sitting on, his legs spread out in front of it. 

"No! I love him for doing this! He achieved more than Shigaraki~san in just one day!" Toga chirped and threw her knife across the room, the blade sticking out of a picture of Shigaraki hanging on the wall. Nobody spoke up, they all watched the knife wiggle in the wall and they all knew that Toga was somehow correct. But this is just the beginning of the era that's about to come.

None of the villains nor All Might could see what's happening in the streets. They would never believe it. Some people were terrified, children were still crying but some people started to silently cheer on Deku, more and more adding with each word he said. He was right when he said there are people silently watching who have the same ideals as the villains and now, they are stepping out of the shadows the same as Deku.

"Today, you are lucky enough to see the beginning of something new." Deku sighed happily as he finally took the black gun from behind his pants. He reloaded it, the single bullet in it making a satisfying noise to Deku's ears. It was almost terrifying how the mood in the streets suddenly changed. Almost everyone was cheering. They changed in a couple of seconds, excited to see what's about to come. All Might failed to hold this world together, he will be the reason why it crumbled. "We will save the wold from heroes and we will start with this one." 

Deku turned around, aiming right at All Might's head. The hero didn't do anything, not even a flinch. All there was were tears running down his face when the two men made eye contact.

"Really? Tears? Where were they when my mother died because of you?" Deku growled and the shouting and cheers of the crowds forming outside got to his ears. He grinned, the white teeth almost blinding the hero.

"Farewell, Yagi Toshinori."

bang

^

"The newly found villain Deku and apparently the new leader of the League of Villains came to light after the attack on Nobu Island where the previous leader, Tomura Shigaraki died in a tragic accident! Deku captured the number one hero All Might and ended his life during a live stream all over Japan! Instead of being miserable and grieving over the loss of our favorite hero, the people cheered on and decided to take things in their own hands!"

^

Everyone was sweating in the black suits as the sun brightly shone on them. It seemed as if the weather didn't know about the chaos in the streets of Japan and about the All Might's funeral, where the kids currently were. The only ones invited were some of the high ranking pro heroes, teachers from Yuuei, and the class of 2A. All of the girls were crying hysterically in front of the massive tombstone. Even Uraraka was there, despite the pain in her still bandaged now four-finger hand. The boys tried to hold it together but even some of them cried, like Sato or Kirishima who kept yelling that crying is manly.

Once the ceremony was over, the only one standing in front of the tombstone was Bakugou, his hands shoved in the pockets of his black pants. He didn't have a frown on his face for once, he just stood there and kept staring.

"I'm going to find him." the boy said once he felt his teacher standing next to him. Aizawa sighed and rubbed the bridge of his nose. He figured All Might passed his quirk to Bakugou since he spent so much time with him. He even saw them training together in the morning.

"Bakugou, you're not thinking straight right now. Look in the streets, we can't go out there right now. We better stay put and think of a plan but that is none of your concern." 

"I'm going to find him, all of them, and I'm going to shove them in the same hole where All for One is," Bakugou whispered, completely ignoring what Aizawa just said. 

"You're going to be locked at the Yuuei grounds until we get the people under control!" Aizawa yelled at the boy who was already walking away, his ears blocking anything that could distract him from imagining how he's going to bring down the villains.

^

"Two days have passed since the tragic death of All Might and Japan is falling apart! People abandoned their jobs and started to cause riots in the streets! Smaller villain groups started to come out and lead the angered people to Yuuei academy which has been on lockdown ever since the tragic incident! People are standing in front of the academy day and night, their protests having no end! Yuuei refused to give us any information about what is happening on their grounds or what are the heroes planning. The same goes for the League of Villains! As said, small independent villains came out but it seems as if the League itself disappeared! Nobody heard of them ever since their leader Deku murdered All Might live. Now, it's just about who is going to strike first."

^

Bakugou sneaked out of his room once again, his face covered in the shadow of his black hood. He's been doing this ever since the school decided to lock them down but it's not like he's going to find Deku by just sitting in his dorm. 

He got out by a hole he dug under the fence a few days ago behind the bushes. He knew it won't work for a long time but he hoped he would have found the villains by that time. He crawled out on the other side, brushing his black sweats from any dirt and walked down the hill towards the center of the city.

Broken glass, fire, garbage laying everywhere. A simple way to describe the streets. People with weapons were running around, hunting down the ones who were supporting heroes. The police department was taken over a few days ago and all the heroes were still locked at Yuuei so the citizens had free hands now. He walked silently and avoided contact with everyone. It took everything inside Bakugou to hold back and not put down the aggressive people. He clutched the insides of his pockets once the voice of Deku got into his ears. The League released a video a few days ago and nothing but that has been playing on all screens in the streets.

"The world is falling apart in order to be rebuild again. Don't fight it, join it. Join us." 

Bakugou stared daggers at the green-haired lunatic on the screen saying those words over and over again with the rest of the League standing behind him. Bakugou printed all of their faces in his mind to enjoy their expressions once he sees them again...

behind the bars of the deepest cell there is.

^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 7.7K 42
๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ. ๐˜Œ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜”๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ณ. ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๏ฟฝ...
1.2M 40.3K 90
๐€ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ก ๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐„๐ง๐๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ง๐š๐ง๐œ๐ฒ, ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๏ฟฝ...
45K 1.7K 17
ใƒ‰ใใŸ แตƒ หขแต’แต˜หกแตแตƒแต—แต‰ สทสฐแต’ สทแตƒหขโฟ'แต— แตแต‰แตƒโฟแต— แต—แต’ แต‡แต‰ ๐›๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ ๐ฑ (๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ.) ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ
84.4K 2.7K 30
โž๐ˆ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฎ๐œ๐กโž ๐š๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ- ๐Ÿน/๐Ÿท๐Ÿท/๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿท ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š- 5/28/2021 ๐’๐„๐๐’๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ โ•ญโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€.เณƒเฟ ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ...