A Warrior Of Life (Edited)

Bởi JusticedS_19

What if Thor and Loki had another older sister besides Hela? Introducing Destiny Odinsdottir, the Goddess of... Xem Thêm

Prologue
Chapter 1- Asgard's New King
Chapter 2- The Casket
Chapter 3- Jotunheim
Chapter 4- Banishment
Chapter 5- The Bifrost
Chapter 6- Madness
Chapter 7- Chaos on Earth
Chapter 8- Loki's Escape
Chapter 9- New York
Chapter 10- The Return to Asgard
Chapter 11- Peace
Chapter 12- Aether
Chapter 13- Dark Elves
Chapter 14- Off World
Chapter 15- The Convergence (Part 1)
Chapter 16- The Convergence (Part 2)
Chapter 17- Ultron
Chapter 18- Mind Tricks
Chapter 19- Visions
Chapter 20- Sokovia
Chapter 21- Leaving Once Again
Chapter 22- Flashbacks
Chapter 23- Surtur
Chapter 24- Coming Home
Chapter 25- Doctor Strange
Chapter 26- Goddess of Death
Chapter 27- The Grandmaster
Chapter 28- Tournament
Chapter 29- Hulk
Chapter 30- Quinjet
Chapter 31- Calm
Chapter 33- Commodore
Chapter 34- Escaping Sakaar
Chapter 35- Duel
Chapter 36- Ragnarok
Chapter 37- Tesseract
Chapter 38- Guardians of the Galaxy
Chapter 39- Lightbringer
Chapter 40- Restarting the Forge
Chapter 41- Wakanda
Chapter 42- The Garden
Chapter 43- New Asgard's Queen
Chapter 44- Back in Time
Chapter 45- Making it count
Chapter 46- Final Fight (Part 1)
Chapter 47- Final Fight (Part 2)
Chapter 48- New Paths
A/N
A/N - Destiny's Staffs
Bonus Chapter: Nat's Funeral
Okay What the Heck?!
A/N - Done the Edits

Chapter 32- Revengers

1K 19 5
Bởi JusticedS_19

Warnings: None.

2017, Sakaar.

No one's POV:

Destiny stayed close to Bruce as to not lose him in the massive parade and searched the chaotic scene around her for her brother.

"No no no... this is bad." She muttered frantically.

Bruce looked around as well and eventually spotted Thor, who was able to join the two again and they continued getting dragged through until they managed to go into another alleyway.

"This is bad." Destiny said to her brother and her friend.

Though when she turned to Bruce, she and Thor realized that Bruce wasn't with them. The siblings took off back into the parade.

"Banner?" Destiny called out, trying not to shout too loud and draw attention.

When Thor and Destiny finally managed to catch up to their friend, they were confronted by what looked like a massive alien scrapper. Thor stepped in front of it, acting all tough before the alien creature was suddenly knocked out, and standing right behind it was none other than Valkyrie.

"Hi." Thor said.

"Hi." Valkyrie replied.

"I was gonna do that."

"Yeah, well I did it first."

"That's good. What are you doing here?" Thor then asked.

"What are you doing here? I thought you two were leaving." Valkyrie asked him, not answering his question.

"We got sidetracked."

Valkyrie turned to Destiny and then back to Thor, noticing what they had on their heads.

"What's with the..."

"They're our disguises." Thor was quick to explain.

"But I can see your faces." Valkyrie pointed out.

"Not when we do this, you can't." Thor said, covering his own face.

Valkyrie turned to walk away, and motioned for the trio to follow her, which they did.

"What are those things on her eyes? Are those the people that she's killed?" Bruce asked Thor and Destiny. "She's so beautiful and strong."

"Who's this guy?" Valkyrie asked them after leading them into a Sakaarian apartment.

"He's a friend." Destiny stated.

"Who? Me? I'm Bruce." Bruce said.

Valkyrie led them further through the hallway before turning to them once more.

"Look, I've spent years in a haze, trying to forget my past. Sakaar seemed like the best place to drink, forget and to die one day." She began.

"I was thinking that you drink too much and it was probably going to kill you." Destiny commented.

"I don't plan to stop drinking, but I don't want to forget. I can't turn away anymore. So, if I'm gonna die, well... it may as well be driving my sword through the heart of that murderous hag." Valkyrie continued. "I'm saying I want to be on the team. Has it got a name?"

"Yeah it's called the..." Destiny said, thinking of a name.

"The Revengers." Thor finished.

"Revengers?" Valkyrie asked.

"Yes. Because I'm getting revenge, she's getting revenge..." Thor said while pointing to Destiny. "You're getting revenge.."

He turned to Bruce.

"Do you want revenge?"

"I'm undecided." Bruce answered.

"Also, I've got a peace offering." Valkyrie added.

As they entered the room, they saw Loki tied to a chair, chained up.

"Surprise." He said.

Thor grabbed a nearby object and threw it at Loki, where it bounced off his head and onto the ground.

"Ow." Loki said.

"We just had to make sure it was real." Destiny stated.

At that moment, Bruce walked into the room.

"Hello Bruce." Loki said.

"So... last time I saw you, you were trying to kill everybody. Where you at these days?"

"It varies from moment to moment."

Valkyrie brought out what looked like a sword. Thor unwrapped it and saw that it was an old Asgardian blade.

"Is that.. a Dragonfang?" Thor asked.

"It is." Valkyrie said.

Thor handed Destiny the blade, and she stared at it in astonishment.

"My God. This is is the famed sword of the Valkyrie." She said.

"Sakaar and Asgard are about as far apart as any two known systems. Our best bet is a wormhole just outside the city limits." Valkyrie explained.

She pointed out the window to a wormhole in the sky, where there was a massive wormhole.

"Refuel on Xandar and be back in Asgard in around 18 months."

Destiny's eyes widened after '18 months'. She turned to Thor, who obviously had something else in mind.

"Nope. We're going through that one." He said before pointing to the big storm cloud in the distance.

"The Devil's Anus?" Valkyrie questioned.

If Destiny had been drinking something, she would have started choking after that question. Bruce, at the back of the room, looked up.

"Wait. Who's anus?!" He asked.

"For the record, I didn't know it was called that when I picked it." Thor said.

"That looks like a collapsing neutron star inside of an Einstein-Rosen Bridge." Bruce pointed out.

"I have no idea what you just said but I probably agree." Destiny said to Bruce.

"We need another ship. That will tear mine to pieces." Valkyrie stated.

"She's right. We need one that can withstand the geodetic strain from the singularity." Thor added.

"And has an offline power steering system that could also function without the on-board computer." Bruce then added.

"And we need one with cup holders because we're gonna die so.. drinks!" Valkyrie exclaimed, smiling and walking towards the back of the room.

"Do I know you? I feel like I know you." Bruce commented.

"I feel like I know you too. It's weird." Valkyrie replied.

Thor and Destiny turned to each other, then to Bruce.

"What do you say, doctor? Uncharted metagalactic travel through a volatile cosmic gateway. Talk about an adventure." Destiny said.

The trio high-fived each other as Valkyrie stared at the three blankly.

"There are one or two ships, absolute top-of-the-line models..." Valkyrie began, talking about the ships.

"I don't mean to impose..." Loki interrupted.

Valkyrie turned to Loki and threw her bottle at him, startling the God.

"But the Grandmaster has a great many ships. I may even have stolen the access codes to his security system." He finished.

"And suddenly you're overcome with the urge to do the right thing." Valkyrie commented.

"Heavens, no. I've run out of favour with the Grandmaster. And in exchange for codes and access to a ship I'm asking for safe passage... through the anus." He explained.

"You're telling us you can get us access into the garage without setting off the alarms?" Destiny asked him.

"Yes, sister. I can." Loki said.

"Okay, can I just..." Bruce interjected, gesturing a huddle type of thing. "A quick FYI, I was just talking to him just a couple minutes ago and he was totally ready to kill any of us."

"He did try to kill me." Valkyrie commented.

"Yes, us too. On many, many occasions. There was one time when we were children, he transformed himself into a snake, and he knows that I love snakes. So, I went to pick up the snake to admire it and he transformed back into himself and he was like, ' Mblergh, it's me' and he stabbed me. We were eight at the time." Thor rambled.

"And then I walked into the room and completely freaked out." Destiny added.

Bruce turned to Loki, kind of terrified.

"If we're gonna boost the ship, we're gonna need to draw some guards away from the palace." Valkyrie stated.

"Why not set the beast loose?" Loki asked.

Destiny turned to her youngest brother.

"Shut up." She said.

"You guys have a beast?" Valkyrie asked.

"No, there is no beast. He's just being stupid." Thor said. "We're going to start a revolution."

"A revolution?" Bruce questioned.

"Wait, what?" Destiny also questioned at the same time.

"I'll explain later." Thor said.

"Who's this guy again?" Valkyrie asked.

"I'll explain later." Thor said again.

They freed Loki from his chains and then the three siblings left for the ships while Valkyrie and Bruce went to deal with the rest of their plan.

A/N: Destiny really do be like "hold up what did you just say" after Thor's revolution idea and I thought that was funny.

A/N: Sorry for the late update this time around I had to deal with a bunch of online school stuff (man online school SUCKS!!!) but anyway stick around for more this part will be getting good and I hope you enjoyed. Bye bye!

A/N 03/19/2023: Idk wtf happened with the weird spacing gaps in some of the dialogue but thank Thor and Loki I fixed those.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

392K 10.5K 19
IDUNA ODINSDOTTIR PRINCESS OF ASGARD GODDESS OF LIFE "you can be queen just as great as your brothers can be king." 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝟏 OF "𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈...
1.3K 122 26
Phoebe, goddess of the moon. Has known one thing in her life, and that was the art of war. But all that seems to change when she returns to her home...
42 8 10
Story of sister of Thor that was presumed dead on Asgard. The day of her correnation, something unspeakable happened. And she was told dead to all of...
14.3K 194 41
this is the life story of the long-lost sister of Thor, Loki, and Hela Odinson. what are her powers? will she join the avengers? who's her lover? I...