Adorable Treasured Fox: Divin...

Oleh FRIES1andCHIPS0

She is a descendant of an Ancient Chinese Aristocratic family. Having just transmigrated into a young lady's... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 526-530
Chapter 531-540
Chapter 541-550
Chapter 551-560
Chapter 561-570
Chapter 571-580
Chapter 581-590
Chapter 591-600
Chapter 601-610
Chapter 611-620
Chapter 621-630
Chapter 631-640
Chapter 641-650
Chapter 651-660
Chapter 661-670
Chapter 671-680
Chapter 681-690
Chapter 691-700
Chapter 701-710
Chapter 711-720
Chapter 721-730
Chapter 731-740
Chapter 741-750
Chapter 751-760
Chapter 761-770
Chapter 771-780
Chapter 781-790
Chapter 791-800
Chapter 801-810
Chapter 811-820
Chapter 821-830
Chapter 831-840
Chapter 841-850
Chapter 851-860
Chapter 871-880
Chapter 881-890
Chapter 891-900
Chapter 901-910
Chapter 911-920
Chapter 921-930
Chapter 931-940
Chapter 941-950
Chapter 951-960
Chapter 961-970
Chapter 971-980
Chapter 981-990
Chapter 991-1000
Chapter 1001-1010
Chapter 1011-1020
Chapter 1021 - 1030
Chapter 1031 -1040
Chapter 1041 - 1060
Chapter 1061 - 1080
Chapter 1081 - Chapter 1100
Chapter 1101 - 1120
Chapter 1121 - 1140
Chapter 1141 - 1160
Chapter 1161 - 1180
Chapter 1181 - 1200
Chapter 1201 - Chapter 1220
Chapter 1221 - 1240
Chapter 1241 - 1260
Chapter 1261 - 1280
Chapter 1281 - 1300
Chapter 1301 - 1320

Chapter 861-870

510 19 0
Oleh FRIES1andCHIPS0

Chapter 861 "Wang Xiao Ying's and Little Rice's Whereabout (3)"

Obeying his order, the group of thugs behind himself rears forward again to attack.

Though vigilant and ready to fight, Feng Luan couldn't help but tense up at this setup. But then right when she's about to deflect the first blow, a blinding white light beams downward from the sky and covers them all.

"It looks like the time has come. We're leaving this place..." Everyone immediately had this thought in mind.

Though this half a month has been treacherous and full of danger from the various things lurking from within, it has also brought on many good harvests for those who didn't cower away somewhere. Of course, there are also scums like Cheng Wei who managed to make it to the end by keeping themselves away from danger, but that's few and in-between....

"I have already given you one last chance Feng Luan, now don't complain since it's you who didn't cherish the opportunity!" Right before he was transmitted away, Cheng Wei suddenly brought out a dagger from his waist and harshly sliced down at his own wrist.

......

Even if death within the testing ground won't be real, nevertheless, the injuries sustained here would still transfer out to the real body. Therefore, just about every contestant that's remaining were stained with the smell of blood. It's also the direct proof of the cruelty and difficulty of this trial.

"All stand for the princess and judge!" This was the first announcement these men and woman heard after they opened their eyes again.

Taking her seat with that gorgeous red dress, Bai Yan didn't waste any time to begin her speech: "The test is now over, and all who manages to pass the trial is now qualified to enter the Holy Land as a disciple."

"Wait!" Suddenly, a young man stands out among the crowd. Covering his injured wrist, that expression appeared very painful: "Miss, I have something to say."

Though that expression remains emotionless, Bai Yan's forehead had already wrinkled into a knot. "What's the matter?"

"Miss, I remember the rules is that the contestants aren't allowed to kill one another while inside the testing grounds. Also, we're not allowed to battle one another unless it's our designated opponent, correct?"

Slightly amused by the question, Bai Yan didn't refute that, only leaning her head to one side against the palm of her hand. This should've been a lazy image, but somehow her face only got more seductive under the glistening sunlight like a beauty giving the luring eye.

"You're right, that's the rules we set ahead of time."

"Then I'm accusing this woman called Feng Luan!" Cheng Wei snarls with enraged anger as he points accusingly to the girl. The only issue was whether or not its genuine or just an act. "This woman and I have crossed paths before and are on bad terms. She took advantage of this trial and attacked me while inside the testing grounds. I request that she be disqualified!" After saying this, he then turns back to face Bai Yan: "I hope the authorities can handle this fairly!"

Placing her hand down, Bai Yan straightens up herself to focus in on the said girl. "Is what he said true?"

Emotionless and expressionless, Feng Luan answers right away: "I believe the Holy Land will find out the truth."

Chapter 862 "Wang Xiao Ying's and Little Rice's Whereabout (4)"

In other words, she believes the Holy Land wouldn't judge a person based purely on someone else's claim alone.

Smiling at the meaning behind that, Bai Yan's beauty at this moment could blind everyone's sight if she tried. If not for the fact that her identity was beyond their reach, many of the males would've loved to pursue such a woman!

"My words are the truth," Cheng Wei snickers sinisterly and leaked his true nature. "Besides, it wasn't just me who saw what she did, there's others around as well when that happened. Am I right everyone?"

Those who followed Cheng Wei didn't expect to be dragged into this situation, but now that they're being put up to it, they couldn't exactly deny it either. Nodding with one another to push themselves forward: "Yes, this evil woman is the worst! She is afraid of Sir Cheng Wei's strength and the likelihood of him taking away her resources due to his exceptional talent, that's why he attacked him."

One comment here, another accusation there, all of the lies are pointing towards Feng Luan being the perpetrator. Even so, the proud girl never defended herself even once, only showing a calm face like there's no waves at all in the heart.

Cheng Wei himself didn't care about anything else, he only wants to know what Bai Yan was going to do next because he couldn't read her at all. Nevertheless, the insult and shame he felt from the rejection pushed him to a level of beyond help: "Miss, do you know she is the former queen of the Feng Qi Kingdom? And.... she also pursued Lan Xiaoling for a time, only to be rejected by him at the end."

Likely wanting to gloat before the very person he's trying to ruin with that sly comment, Cheng Wei promptly turned to face the person herself. Sure enough, he could finally see panic on that indifferent face: "This sort of unrecognizing woman doesn't deserve to stay in the Holy Land! She kept pestering your cousin before so you mustn't allow such a thing to continue!"

Feng Luan was definitely affected by the tarnishing comments. Almost shaking there, her beautiful face was very ugly like she's about to scream. The main reason being Bai Yan was her crush's family member, yet she's now being exposed before the public and in such negative light. How could she remain calm? And what would this possible cousin-in-law think of herself?

"Yi Yi," Bai Yan finally speaks up, causing the entire venue to quiet down instantly. "How come I didn't know our Holy Land has fallen into such a state where some outsider can dictate our actions?"

That second even a drop of a needle could be heard, that's how deathly silent it has become over her question.

Like everyone else, Cheng Wei's proud face was a chunk of solid ice. Didn't the rumors say this cousin of Lan Xiaoling is very protective of her family? Why is she still able to put up with a woman who clearly got rejected?

"Miss, I... I am only doing this for the sake of you and your cousin Lan Xiaoling. This Feng Luan violated the rules here and also wanted to reach out for things before her own status. I just couldn't bear such injustice and wanted to help."

Almost cold in the face now, Bai Yan's voice grew somewhat stern and harsh: "Whether or not she broke the rules will be decided upon our investigation, not on your words alone. If you think I will judge her purely because of your whimsical wishes then think again. What's more, what I should do is not for you to decide or suggest!"

Chapter 863 "Opening of the Domain, Bristleback Dragon (1)"

Cheng Wei's face turned whiter by a whole shade. He did not expect Bai Yan to cover for Feng Luan after he threw the trump card he had in stock.

"Miss, you said not long ago that there will be no form of corruption or fraud in the Holy Land. Why are you sheltering this woman now?" Clenching his fist tightly, the disgusting bastard knew he has no way out and could only press forward.

Curling those lips into a smirk, Bai Yan sounded frank and unprovoked: "Don't tell me... you didn't know that there are many eyes within the mini domain? Whatever little secret you did inside there, do you think I wouldn't know?"

"What did you say?" Cheng Wei flies into a great fright.

So she means all of our actions were known all along? How did this happen?!

For a time, this disgusting bastard could barely keep his legs from going numb. In order to stop himself from collapsing before the crowd, he reached over to firmly grabbed onto one of his goon's shoulder to keep himself upright.

"I'll only give you one more chance, are you going to confess, or...."

Plop!

Cheng Wei finally lost his nerve and got onto the floor with those knees. There's sweat and there's panic all over his face.

It's over, this time I am completely finished!

Just like this coward, the goons that came with Cheng Wei were also kneeling there in a disorderly row.

"Miss, this matter isn't our fault, it's Sir Cheng Wei who ordered us to do so! Please let us go, we will never break the rules again in the future!"

The banging from their heads were now so great that it's almost creating a tremor around the venue. Even so, their only wish right was for a hint of mercy so they wouldn't be killed for the crime they committed.

Towards how easy his so-called supporters turned on himself, Cheng Wei only felt despair and betrayed. Showing a dead face, the only thing lingering in that head was the underlying question of his own impending punishment.

"Bai Yan, how come I didn't know there are eyes hidden within the mini domain?" Swinging around after giving the cheaters a snarl, Chu Yi Yi tilts her head in amazement, "When did you send them in without my knowledge?"

Shrugging with a sly face: "I'm just kidding, who could've thought they would break that quickly."

kidding?

Those who were guilty immediately stopped their kowtowing act and made a distraught face of horror. It's so bad that they even forgot to breath for a second....

What did she just say? She was just kidding?

"Qing Hong, I'm sure I don't need to tell you how to handle these people." Giving a lazy stretch, Bai Yan slowly came down from the main stage and turns to the princess, "Let's go Yi Yi."

Both girls left without a second glance to those gobsmacked individuals whom they left behind themselves. The reason being there's someone already looming over their heads ready to dish out the punishment.

"Sir... Qing Hong," Cheng Wei gulps hard.

But before any more excuses could be said, the cold hard words of this Holy Land elder have dropped on top of his heads.

Chapter 864 "Opening of the Domain, Bristleback Dragon (2)"

"You bunch got some nerve eh? Not only did you people try to frame a probably disciple of the Holy Land, you also try to deceive the judge?! Someone come, take these filthy bastards away to the dungeons. I will personally see to it they pay for today's crime!"

"Yes, Elder Qing Hong!" Those who followed Qing Hong over today immediately circled around the group. They've already learned from the last time they gathered and wouldn't want anything to go wrong during the arrest.

......

After leaving the gathering behind, Bai Yan didn't even need to step onto the Holy Island before her eyes fell upon her big shifu Zheng Qi waiting at the doorway.

Slightly wrinkling her brows: "Big Shifu, why are you waiting at my cabin?"

"Is the examination test over?" Zheng Qi asks with a meaningful light in those old eyes.

Giving a gentle nod of affirmation: "Yes Shifu, I've just finished over there."

"That's great!" The senior issues a long sigh, "The Lord tasked me to come tell you that the portal to the main domain is now open and ready for use. But before you head out, I must remind you the real Holy Domain is vastly more dangerous than the mini one you experienced before. Do be careful."

In actual fact, not even Zheng Qi himself knew what exactly lies within that mysterious place. The only thing he does know though was how everyone who enters it would die each and every single time. Ten out of ten, all of them never returned aside from being a corpse!

"I see." Bai Yan's face lit up, her hand patting the concerned old senior in assurance. "Don't worry, I'll be all right so don't fret too much. During this period while I'm away, do make sure to practice your alchemy. I don't want to see any slacking! Otherwise..." Narrowing her eyes into a slit, Bai Yan's iris grew somehow dangerous and threatening.

Making an awkward laugh in return, Zheng Qi coughs twice to clear his own throat: "Don't look down at your shifu here so much, only your third shifu is a slacker!"

Needing no more words, Bai Yan was pretty much finished here as well and turned away for the Lord's living quarter.

Towards the departing back of that reddish figure, Chu Yi Yi couldn't stop making a worried face: "Grandpa Zheng Qi, is she really going to be alright? I don't understand why Pa would agree to having her enter such a dangerous place...."

Unable to hide his own worries as well: "The Lord said it before, perhaps.... she will be the only one to come out of there alive. We must believe in Yan Yan because her existence is a miracle in it itself."

Ever since the three of them brothers picked up this lass from the outside, he already knew the girl wouldn't be average. A souring dragon, that's his opinion of Bai Yan's future.

Biting her lower lip: "If Bai Yan really don't come back then I will cut off my connection with Pa! Me and Brother will leave this place and never return, that'll show him for letting Bai Yan know about the main Holy Domain and letting her go in!"

Zheng Qi makes a long heavy sigh at the princess's willful remark. Although his words showed trust and confidence, but that old heart of his also didn't want the only disciple he had to leave for such a dangerous place either.

"This is Yan Yan's own choice. We cannot get in the way of this child's decision." Making a bittersweet face, "Come Princess, it shouldn't be that long before she comes back out anyways so let's go over to the Lord's place and wait."

Unlike the real world, the time frame inside the Holy Domain moves at an expedited pace. One month out here would equal to one year inside.

Chapter 865 "Opening of the Domain, Bristleback Dragon (3)"

Chu Yi Yi nods in good behavior: "Then I'll go find Xiachen instead. I need to take care of him while Bai Yan is gone during this period."

Zheng Qi nearly turned green upon hearing what this troublemaker intends to do. Hurrying to grab onto that shoulder before she runs off: "This... you don't need to worry about, Qiu Shu Rong (third) and Ren Yi (second) will take care of him."

Giving the boy to this one who torched the treasury vault? If they did that then the entire Holy Land would be destroyed in no time!

Thankfully this princess didn't have much of a brain when it comes to these matters. After getting pulled by the pushy senior a few times, she ended up going with him anyways.

......

Over in the peach blossom forest, Lord Chu Ran and the other elders were busy discussing something when they saw the reddishly fine figure walking over to their spot.

"You here Bai Yan!"

Stopping before this middle-aged man who nearly became her father-in-law: "Yes Lord, I came after getting the message from my shifu. You say the portal to the Holy Domain is open?"

"You've heard right," Chu Ran answers right away despite the tight furrowing forehead he showed at what's further ahead. "This is my last reminder to you Bai Yan. Unlike the mini domain where one can be transferred back after they die in there, this one won't give you a second chance. Are you certain you want to go inside...?"

"Riches comes with danger, I am never one to cower before the risk." She stays firm in her decision.

So what if it's dangerous? I have never been one to back down when the challenge comes knocking.

"Haha!" Lord Chu Ran laughs wildly. Patting the girl's shoulder, his face shows a strong level of admiration: "As expected of the one whom I believed in all those years ago. You will be the one to come out of there, I believe you will!"

Bai Yan also smiled at this trust: "Lord, I want to ask you a favor before I head inside. During this time while I'm not around, please look after my son. I don't-"

Cutting her before she could finish: "Don't worry! I've always regarded Xiachen as my grandson so no one will make trouble for him here in the Holy Land." Patting his chest in reassurance, he made promises without a second thought to the idea.

In light of the agreement, Bai Yan only showed a perplexed face. What she really meant was to keep her son out of trouble and not to let him start a fire again, not to be protected.... Besides, she would be happy if he could not go provoking others while she's not looking, that's all she wants.

"Another note, you must not let Yi Yi look after Xiachen. This is very important!"

This was an act of insurance. If those two get together then the Holy Land would become a pile of rubbles by the time she comes out.

"I understand." Chu Ran makes an understanding nod.

He's the troublesome girl's father, how could he not know the sort of character the lass has? Not much ability in anything else, only super capable when it comes to making disasters happen.

"Then I'll go now." Leaving only that behind, Bai Yan then walked towards a shining mirror that's up ahead in measured strides. She didn't fear this portal, only a strong level of anticipation for what awaits.

"Lord, this... is this really a good idea? What if something goes wrong?" One of the lower ranked elders present turns to ask with unease in the voice, "If anything happens to the lady then Zheng QI and his brothers will go crazy."

Chu Ran arches his brow: "Did you all forget her performance back then in the mini domain already? That result is unlike anything I have ever seen...."

But it's late to do anything at this point anyways. Bai Yan had already stepped through the mirror and the shimmering white light has died down, signaling the closer of the portal.

Chapter 866 "Opening of the Domain, Bristleback Dragon (4)"

Pausing for a moment before continuing: "The longer you stay in the mini domain, the closer the experience would become to the real deal. Otherwise, why else do you think I would risk her life?"

There are no other person as talented as Bai Yan in the Holy Land, not a single one. Besides, her relatives are the lords and master of the other two major powers. No matter how strong this place was, it wouldn't be able to fend off both the Medicine Sect and Misty Fairy House at once. And let's not forget Zheng Qi and his two brothers would surely defect if that happens!

"Let's go! We're drinking today! No one is going home until they're drunk!" Laughing hard through his belly, Lord Chu Ran strode in quick strides for the outside of the peach blossom forest.

It couldn't be helped. Since that day where he nearly got caught with his own daughter drinking, Chu Ran had refrained himself from touching anymore alcohol out of fear of Bai Yan seeing his dirty nature. Now for this rare chance to arrive, how could he not be a happy lord?

Meanwhile the elders in the background were all exchanging various looks of disbelief with one another.

"To think the reason why the Lord would have us accelerate the portal's opening by half a month is because he wants to drink while she's gone.... I really don't understand why he's so afraid of the lassie."

"Che~ A simple answer like that and you still don't know? Look at Zheng Qi and those other two, see how indulgent they are of her? Sure, Bai Yan is a disciple of the Holy Land, but who can say there will be another genius as talented as her? If the Lord is to keep the girl forever tied to us, something like face or shame means nothing!"

"I bet you all don't know this but the Lord wanted to take the missy in as his daughter-in-law. It's a shame that Bai Yan chose someone else in the end. Even so, he still wants her as a goddaughter." The elder who knew the inside story couldn't help but open his mouth at this point.

Truth was, if Bai Yan's identity wasn't so high and beyond his reach, this senior too would want to take in a goddaughter like that!

A few more words later, the elders gathered here today also left soon afterwards for the Lord's residence. In a blink of an eye, the entire peach blossom forest was now back to his peaceful state and only the falling petals remain.

......

At this moment Bai Yan was now standing on a weedy patch of grass. With pure blue sky, this should've been a decent picture if it wasn't marred by the countless creatures salivating before her very eyes.

"This... is the Holy Domain?" Sweeping her sight in a circle, Bai Yan's eye suddenly fell upon a huge monstrous beast. Dilating her eyes in great shock: "Bristleback Dragon? That's a Bristleback Dragon!"

Bristleback Dragon, a monster from ancient times. According to the records left behind by the people of old, this race of dragons was highly recognized for its long spikes running along the back as well as the hardness in its scales. A true immortal monster of the ancient era.

Shame though, every being in existence has a weakness in some way. The Bristleback Dragons are no different due to its poor breeding ability. As a result of this characteristic, this breed was long thought to be extinct after an unprecedented infighting among demon beasts many eons ago.

Chapter 867 "Opening of the Domain, Bristleback Dragon (5)"

Tightly gripping her fist, Bai Yan scans the area some more and found even more ancient monsters standing around. These things should all be extinct according to her knowledge.

"It's no wonder no one ever made it out of the Holy Domain, this must be an ancient battlefield. If any ordinary person steps in here then they would die ten out of ten times!"

"GRRRARGHHHH!" Perhaps able to sense the uninvited guest coming into their home, the creatures all growled menacingly and rushed the intruder.

"Shit!" Swinging her head around, she could already see the sharp spikes of the Bristleback Dragon sweeping over in an attempt to slash her apart.

Under this moment of distress, Bai Yan could not care about so much anymore. Drawing her sword in haste, she uses it to block the offending attack only to discover the thorny spikes from the dragon's claw piercing right through the shiny steel that made up her sword. Now not only was her weapon severely damaged, her chest was now also pierced to some degree by the claw.

However, risk also comes with opportunities. During this brief exchange, she's discovered something off about this place.

"Why are these creatures only at this level? According to the rumors, any demon beast able to be recorded in the old texts should be at the Celestial Rank or higher. Is the Holy Domain suppressing their powers?" Squinting her eyes into a narrow slit, that lip instantly curled into a smirk despite the blood on her clothes: "If that's the case then I still have a chance!"

Wasting not another second, she swiftly and smoothly pulled out a bottle of medication from her storage bag. There's no need to hesitate here. Stuffing every single pill into her mouth, she allows the surge of unbridle energy to explode out of her body.

Normally these pills which was used to enhance her physical strength and endurance could only be taken one at a time, otherwise the side effects would be quite heavy after half an hour later. Even so, critical situations called for extreme measures, and this was that case!

"This time I like to see if I'm harder or you're harder!" Slamming the little bottle to the floor and smashing it to pieces, Bai Yan wipes the trickle of blood from her mouth and begins her carnage.

Leaping over the rest, the first target was the Bristleback Dragon swooping down from above like a lightning bolt. She didn't get penetrated by the thorny spikes like others would come to expect of this full-on charge. Instead, her hands reached downwards after landing on the dragon's back and forcefully ripped one of the damn things off – skin and all – before tossing it down to the mob of monsters!

Just like the weakness of having low fertility, the thorny spikes were the dragon's greatest weapon but also its lethal weakness during combat. Sure, the scales are harder than metal and the spikes are sharper than a blade, but they're still attacked to skin and flesh! If one had the arm strength then ripping these blades off like one would scale a porcupine. It's no different!

Of course, not everyone could achieve such a grand feat of overcoming one of the greatest monsters of the ancient era, otherwise this breed of dragons wouldn't be called an immortal monster back in the day.

Chapter 868 "Opening of the Domain, Bristleback Dragon (6)"

Swoosh!

Hit by the sharp bristle that came falling down, one of the monsters instantly died under his own pool of blood right then and there. Even so, the rest of the creatures did not stop nor care for their fallen comrade. They kept pushing for the woman who's still clinging hard for her dear life.

Irritated and annoyed as well, the Bristleback Dragon wasn't just going to take that trangression lying down either. Barrel rolling left and right, it wanted to fling the unwanted passenger off from itself by using the intense force of its own maneuvers. Unfortunately for this ancient predator, Bai Yan did not let go and instead used the thorny bristles on its back as a form of projectile. In no time at all, countless corpses were left in their wake as they flew erratically across the sky.

A while later, the fighting has come to a halt.....

Littered with the dead bodies of the monsters that couldn't fly, only one dragon remains after Bai Yan dismounted to rest next to a small tree. "Strange, half an hour has passed already. According to my calculation, I should be taking a sharp pain to my head by now after killing all these monsters. Why is there no reaction at all?"

Is it because this is the Holy Domain? That the side effects are removed thanks to the restrictions placed in this world?

This speculation delighted Bai Yan's heart. Showing a happy face, she turns to the barebacked dragon who was moping nearby after experiencing that inhumane torture. "What, you don't want to live too?"

The expression of the survivor looks like it's very much aggrieved by the maltreatment. Not only has his back been completely plucked bare by this point, the poor thing actually wailed after seeing its own reflection from the puddle of tear it created by itself.

Unable to take this trauma, the dragon made a direct run for the forest and was soon out of view. Bai Yan herself did not chase though. No matter what the intent was, she did survive this encounter thanks to the fella's thorny spikes.

With nothing else to do now, she began to pick up the prized loot scattered around the area. But after removing of the quills from a body, Bai Yan actually discovered something inside one of the bodies.....

It was a golden colored core. In that instant not even she could remain indifferent. "Is this what I think it is? According to hearsay, ancient monsters are able to condense their essence into a core once they're matured enough. Is this shiny core it?"

Elated to find such a precious treasure, Bai Yan wanted to store this thing away for future use only to have the thing melt away under a blinding light before shooting into her Dantian area. Without warning, her internal energy started to swell up.

Understanding what just happened after a momentary daze, she didn't want to waste a single chance! Moving fast, her skills in dissecting lifeless bodies just went up by leaps and bounds today. Though Bai Yan did advance into the middle level of the Monarch Rank with twenty gold monster cores by doing this, but to reach the advance stage would still require her own efforts in consolidation the newfound energy inside.

Sitting crossed legged right now to digest the sudden influx of strength, she had just finished exhaling the last bit of polluted air from her system when a burst of rumbling sound came from the front.....

Looking over, she tightly dilates her eyes at the countless monsters trampling over and raising up a storm of dust: "It seems this big Holy Domain is similar to the mini one. After killing a group, it would bring in the more powerful hordes of monsters! No matter, they're going to be my nutrient in improving my own strength....."

Unlike the tense atmosphere she portrayed on the first encounter after entering the portal, there's only a smile on that anticipating face.... To put it bluntly, it's the look of a hungry wolf staring at its next meal.

Chapter 869 "Three Months (1)"

Three months later.

On this sunny day, Bai Xiachen was currently sitting on a granite rock not far away from where his mother disappeared off into the mirror.

"How come Mother still hasn't come out of that place yet, it's been over three months already. I miss her...." Pouting with his chin leaning against those hands, it's obvious he's very much bored based on that lifeless face. This was the first time the child's been away from Bai Yan for so long so this was a new experience for him.

"Prince!" It's then a young female head pops out from one side. Smiling in the face: "Guess what, I found a fun place nearby. Want to go have a look together? We can explore it and maybe find something nice."

"I don't want to go Dragony," shaking his depressed head, Bai Xiachen firmly plops his whole body down onto the rock to show how much of a sloth he was acting. "I want to wait for Mother to come out so I'm not going."

The little dragoness was rather perplexed by this rejection. Biting those fingernails, Why is His Highness acting so rejected? It's only been a few months, what's so depressing about this?

It's not that Dragony was being inconsiderate in having this thought pattern. She's been without a proper mother all her life due to the limited mental capacity she was born with, therefore the very idea of a child always being with the parent didn't even strike her.

"Then I'll wait here with you Prince. We will wait for Her Highness to come out together." Raising a lovely smile, the missy takes a seat without asking for permission.

......

Boom!

From out of the blue, a land shaking tremor rocks the entire peach blossom forest and causes the two kids to tumble right off of the rock.

As the only male here without a single adult, Bai Xaichen instinctively did the right thing and reacted like any boy should do. He used himself as a cushion for the girl so she wouldn't get hurt from the fall. Just that when he turned his head around after coming back to his senses to check on the mirror again, he was horrified to find it cracking!

In his haste, the boy couldn't think of anything else. Pushing himself up from the floor, he makes a hard dash over towards the mirror while making a painful scream for it to stop whatever it was doing. Sadly, before those tiny feet had even taken a few steps over, the entire mirror suddenly shatters into hundreds of tiny shards.

"Mother!!! Please come out!! Please come back out!!!" he plops down onto the grass and didn't know what to do next.

Dragony reacted the slowest here but she's not blind. Realizing what just happened and what it meant, huge trickles of tears immediately came pouring out of those eye sockets.

The mirror shattered... Her Highness... she's never coming back?

No! Her Highness can't leave like this! She can't!!

......

Due to the huge commotion of this incident, it didn't take long for the rest of the Holy Land to be alarmed. By the time Lord Chu Ran and the three elders came running over, all they saw was the painful cries of both children sitting on the ground.

"Xiachen!" Hurrying to pick up the boy, Zheng Qi (first) asks with trembling hands: "Tell grandshifu here what happened."

Though most of the tears had stopped, Bai Xiachen was still red in the eyes due to all the crying. Almost a murmur in how low that voice was: "The mirror, the portal, it shattered."

Chu Ran looked horrified over the answer. Quickly reaching down to examine the shards, the man kept muttering to himself in disbelief: "How can this be? Why did it shatter? What exactly happened inside the Holy Domain?"

"Lord, what is going to happen now that the mirror is gone?"

Chapter 870 "Three Months (2)"

Zheng Qi honestly didn't want to hear the answer to his own question there, but he knew there's no running away from the truth.

"If the mirror portal is destroyed then those inside will forever be trapped inside the Holy Domain."

Boom!

All three of these old fellas were shuddering hard in their old hearts. Stiff as a rock, their faces all showed despair.

Yan Yan won't return.... She will never come back?

"NOO~~!!!" Clasping his head in horrific pain, Qiu Shu Rong's mournful cry brought on a wave of disturbing air around this once serene forest.

A brief moment later, this third brother suddenly dashes over to the Lord in a flash and gripped onto that collar. His old eyes were filled with blood and anger, making him look somewhat ferocious. "Why, why did you tell her about the real Holy Domain! Why did you agree to let her in there! Return my student to me! Return my disciple!"

If it was the past then Chu Ran would not allow these old fellas to treat him like so. However, this whole situation was mainly caused by himself. Covered in a shroud of gloom, the man also felt extreme pain due to his own astonishing misjudgment.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know things would turn out this way...." That voice carried a strong sense of regret and guilt.

Letting go of that collar, Qiu Shu Rong once again got on the ground with those hands around his head. The muffled sobbing voice said it all on what he's feeling and how distraught this old senior was inside.

"Mother!" Bai Xiachen pushes Zheng Qi's hand away and ran back over to the mirror shards. Those eyes were dull and without thought as he stared at the pile. "Didn't you say you will never leave me? Please Mother, I promise I'll be good from now on, so... please, I'm begging you Mother.... You can't leave me and Baddie Father behind."

The kid's voice sounded dreadfully painful and sorrowful, yet there's also something else mixed into that sound which causes everyone around to stop what they're doing and look over. It's unsure what it was, but that relatively weak and thin stature was menacing to look at. There's a thin layer of black aura oozing out of the boy and it's making them all very uncomfortable.

"Xiachen?" Greatly scared by this picture, Zheng Qi flies over to examine the child's condition. "Don't scare your grandshifu here, please come back to your senses. I've already lost your mother, I can't bear to lose you as well!"

Turning that little head in a freakish manner as if he's possessed, Bai Xiachen's voice almost had an echoing effect like there's something demonic about his entire existence: "Grandshifu, why did Mother go into the Holy Domain?"

Not quite understanding why the lad would ask something like that out of the blue, Zheng Qi didn't respond and just stared his eyes out in confusion.

Suddenly, a sinister cackle escapes that childish mouth: "Ah yes, I remember now, Mother went in there because of that woman from the Spirit Realm. She wanted to get stronger so nothing like that happens again."

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.1M 38.9K 58
Princess Nymeria is well aware that her kingdom is in decline. It has been for hundreds of years after all. Unlike her ancestors, she's willing to re...
1.4M 59.4K 95
!!ORIGINAL STORY!! Chae-hee, a Korean woman that escaped her past pains by moving to America. Enjoying her life working hard in a cafe, if she wasn't...
4.6M 350K 91
Betrayed by the people she once loved, cared for, and protected, Queen Gatria is determined to make everyone suffer and feel her wrath. With the inte...
50.4K 76 10
Adult content 🔞⚠️ , smut...😍 read ur own rick ❌‼️