Adorable Treasured Fox: Divin...

By FRIES1andCHIPS0

She is a descendant of an Ancient Chinese Aristocratic family. Having just transmigrated into a young lady's... More

Chapter 526-530
Chapter 531-540
Chapter 541-550
Chapter 551-560
Chapter 561-570
Chapter 571-580
Chapter 581-590
Chapter 591-600
Chapter 601-610
Chapter 611-620
Chapter 621-630
Chapter 631-640
Chapter 641-650
Chapter 651-660
Chapter 661-670
Chapter 671-680
Chapter 681-690
Chapter 691-700
Chapter 701-710
Chapter 711-720
Chapter 721-730
Chapter 731-740
Chapter 741-750
Chapter 751-760
Chapter 761-770
Chapter 771-780
Chapter 781-790
Chapter 791-800
Chapter 801-810
Chapter 811-820
Chapter 831-840
Chapter 841-850
Chapter 851-860
Chapter 861-870
Chapter 871-880
Chapter 881-890
Chapter 891-900
Chapter 901-910
Chapter 911-920
Chapter 921-930
Chapter 931-940
Chapter 941-950
Chapter 951-960
Chapter 961-970
Chapter 971-980
Chapter 981-990
Chapter 991-1000
Chapter 1001-1010
Chapter 1011-1020
Chapter 1021 - 1030
Chapter 1031 -1040
Chapter 1041 - 1060
Chapter 1061 - 1080
Chapter 1081 - Chapter 1100
Chapter 1101 - 1120
Chapter 1121 - 1140
Chapter 1141 - 1160
Chapter 1161 - 1180
Chapter 1181 - 1200
Chapter 1201 - Chapter 1220
Chapter 1221 - 1240
Chapter 1241 - 1260
Chapter 1261 - 1280
Chapter 1281 - 1300
Chapter 1301 - 1320

Chapter 821-830

517 16 0
By FRIES1andCHIPS0

Chapter 821 "The Demon Realm's Crisis (6)"

Base of the mountain.

The hearts of these elders were all thumping with excitement for they're so close to their goal. However, things don't always pan out the way one wishes. Right when they're about to head inside and succeed, Senior Wei promptly got hold of the girl in pink to stop their movement.

"You all are certain the king is inside this mountain?" his eyes scanning the demon elders with suspicion.

Growing heavy in the face, Fourth Elder flashes a beam of cunning in his eye: "Of course he is, you only need to come with us to meet him."

The senior chuckled at this blatant lie. Turning his attention back to the lady, a devious smirk appears: "Miss, the terrain here is too complex and rough, you shouldn't bother yourself by going up this mountain. Since their king is going to be your pet anyways, have him come down instead. One should know who is the owner and who is the pet."

This idea promptly causes the missy to light up with glee in her already unpleasant face. She was being impatient earlier so the notion of setting an example never even crossed her mind.

"That idea is perfectly logical. Where's your king? Tell him to get down here to see me!" Whisking her sleeve as she took a seat at one of the tree stumps nearby, she looks down at the several demon elders whom were completely taken aback by this sudden turn of event.

We were so close! Only one step away, only one step.... If they go up the mountain then Lady Suzaku can definitely slay these invaders! The demon elders all thought of something similar and dreaded their own failure.

"From what I see, your so-called king isn't even here in the Demon Realm, am I right?" Senior Wei begins mocking the other side with his smug grin.

Stunned by this idea, the girl immediately swings her head around to the senior before turning back to the demon elders. One could clearly see the surge of anger swelling up from within: "You old farts dare deceive me? Someone come tie these animals up! I like to see if their so-called king will come to save them or not!"

......

At the same time while that was occurring, a group of people had just arrived at the border between the human world and the Demon Realm.

"Yan Yan, we're almost there." Di Cang's iris had sank in after seeing the mountains of corpses lying across the ground, "I only left for a bit, how dare these people make a mess of my world!"

Bai Yan as well was showing a frown at this horrid sight: "Where are the powerful masters of the Demon Realm? Shouldn't they at least defend the weaker demons?"

When flying over here, the group has already learned of the details and what's happening. According to the reports, there's a girl who suddenly barged into the Demon Realm after the seal was broken. Together with her followers, they captured every demon beast they could get their hands on: the strong would be forcibly bind to a blood contract to be used as slaves, the weak murdered without a second thought. That's the main reason for the huge flock of demons coming out to find Di Cang, they needed his help.

Di Cang's complexion got heavy at his wife's question: "The elite fighters have all been sent away to a secret domain for training so they're not around to defend the realm. Aside from First Elder and State Teacher, there's no one capable of putting up a fight."

Suzaku couldn't leave the mountain so of course she's not included in the man's equation. As to why Di Cang and his followers would be so careless as to leave their home base defenseless, that has to do with the seal as well. Over the years, no one could readily attack the Demon Realm due to the place being secluded from the rest of the world, making it almost pointless to keep exceptionally powerful individuals at ready.

"Baddie Father!" Lighting up in his big blue eyes, Bai Xiachen shoots up like a kid who's found a new toy. "I also want to go into that secret domain for training! I will enhance my strength and protect Mother!"

Chapter 822 "He's The Demon King (1)"

"Okay," raising his hand, Di Cang ruffles the boy's hair in consent.

The main reason he didn't send his son into the secret domain before was mostly due to that 'being' inside the boy's body. Now that it's being restrained using his own powers, there shouldn't be any problems for the time period.

......

Demon Mountain.

A group of guards now surrounds the members of the elder council, causing the atmosphere to be tense and critical.

"Hahaha!" Fourth Elder suddenly breaks out into an eerie laugh of cunning, "So what if our king isn't here? Now that we're at the Demon Mountain, you people can't do anything to us anyways so long as we take a few more steps upwards!"

That's right, they are effective safe already due to Suzaku being only a few meters away from being able to attack. If they force their way out of this encirclement then no harm would come to them.

Growing heavy in the face, Senior Wei wasn't going to take that threat lightly. He's also sensing an ominous sensation when peering up towards the peak of the mountain like something frightening lies in wait.

"Retreat!" Waving his hand to order everyone to move, Fourth Elder knew this was their best opportunity to make a run for it. Sure enough, their assault easily catches one of the enemies off guard, thus creating an opening for their escape.

Unfortunately, right when the elders were already steps away from reaching their goal of fleeing, an unexpected variable had caused them to turn around. It was Old Madam Huang. The granny has been taken hostage by that Senior Wei with his deathly grip around the woman's throat.

"I heard you animals put a lot of emphasis on feelings.... Don't tell me all of you are going to abandon this one to her fate?"

"Ma!" Huang Che Mu was the first to cry out after coming back to his sense. Inwardly, he was hating himself for not doing a better job of convincing his own ma of leaving instead of tagging along. Now not only was everyone stuck in a situation as a result of his moment of softness, she's also in danger!

"Do you have no shame in threatening an elderly? Let her go now!" The one speaking out was Third Elder, his voice seething with rage when eyeing the perpetrator.

Senior Wei sneers at this: "You think I'm stupid or something? I know very well you're trying to lure us into that mountain. I don't know what's in there but my intuitions are telling me it's either a trap or something dangerous. If you want this old hag to live then come down from there this instant!"

Changing in their faces to a fearful white, Fourth Elder and the rest never expected this old man to be so vigilant.

Just getting close is enough to sense the danger?

"You let go of my ma!" the tiger chief rushes the person with fire in the eye.

However, before that punch could even make contact, Senior Wei's one little sweep of the hand was enough to send out a wave of force to subdue the enraged chief. Sprawled onto the floor like a beaten cat, Huang Che Mu could not budge an inch, only spewing blood from his mouth and making a deathly glare with those bloodshot eyes.

"LET GO OF MY MA!!!"

Compared with her son's resentment and panicking appearance, Old Madam Huang was rather calm there. She's experienced a lot over the long years of her life so death wasn't something she's afraid of. "You people think I'm afraid of death or something? You're wrong! Son, go back to the elders' side immediately, my granddaughter cannot be without family after my death!"

Chapter 823 "He's The Demon King (2)"

Old Madam Huang has no regrets about coming along. To this granny, these people are here to destroy her home so of course she must stay and share the fate of this realm.

"Ma!" Huang Che Mu cries out using an excruciating voice like his lung's about to give.

He's listened to his mother all his life, but this time he couldn't, not by abandoning her!

"I told you to scram!" the granny grew furious over her son's disobedience.

Her eyebrows had long become white due to age, but now with this devastating event and her granddaughter's departure, Old Madam Huang's previously well-maintained face was now haggard at this point.

"Want to go? Too bad for you people leaving is not an option." Senior Wei mocks them with a sly grin, "Think this over quickly, watch me kill this old granny or come down from that hill to save her, pick before I make the choice."

The elders present had all stopped in their footsteps by now up at the hill, their eyes watching the stubborn old madam and her son's struggle.

"Grandpa Wei," the girl impatiently frowns, "why are we wasting time on these people? Let's just go right up and deal with them, there can't possibly be anything dangerous on a tiny mountain like this." Having said that, the lady then began to willfully walk towards where the demon elders are.

However, the senior clearly didn't agree and promptly pulled her back in haste. "Miss, my intuitions won't be wrong here. This mountain is shrouded in a heavy air and littered with traps. Without a proper trap master with us, we won't be able to ensure your safety."

Back up at the hill, Fourth Elder was growing increasingly more anxious as the seconds dragged on. He's not able to stand idly by and watch the tiger chief and the old madam die in front of his eyes, that's not something he could get past his conscious.

"This time it looks like we won't be able to avoid this crisis." Fourth Elder smiles wryly as he resolutely walked towards the base again.

"Chief Huang, I still owe you a favor from before so consider this as repayment." When his eyes fell upon the tiger chief again, the elder's face looked helpless yet firm like he's prepared to meet his fate.

Although he's ranked fourth among the many elders in the palace, Fourth Elder was in fact the youngest of the batch. If not for his exceptional talent, he never would've been conscripted. As for the favor mentioned here, it was by coincidence but he had suffered a serious injury at one point in his life. When that occurred, it was Huang Che Mu who inadvertently saved himself, hence the favor.

Old Madam Huang was now starting to panic after seeing that figure coming down to them. "What are you doing! Hurry and leave, I don't need anyone to save me!"

Despite that, the fourth elder didn't slow or become hesitant. In a blink of an eye, he's already at the mountain base again, causing the old madam to be filled with regret due to this ending.

The granny doesn't fear death, but she does fear dragging down others with her due to a simple mistake she caused. That's a sin and a shame she wouldn't be able to put down.

"Hahaha!" Senior Wei hasn't fallen so low to lose his humanity yet. Pushing the old granny aside with one palm strike, the old man zooms forward like a burst of lightning and instantly stood before the fourth elder.

Chapter 824 "He's The Demon King (3)"

The fourth elder didn't have time to react due to the stiffness in him when confronting this overwhelming aura. Next thing he knew was a loud bang against his chest that caused himself to flinch backwards in pain, blood dripping down the corner of his mouth.

Making a poignant smile: "You people from the Celestial Realm are only so much, and here I thought you would take my life with that strike!"

"Impudent beast!" Senior Wei flew into a rage, his attacks coming down like a storm.

Due to the fourth elder being prepared this time around, he did not get hit right away. Nevertheless, the tide still lies with the enemy, leaving the young elder on the defensive.

Bang!

In a careless exchange, a hit lands and causes that already pained face to turn even whiter.

"Fourth Elder!" Suddenly, a hand reaches over from the side and supports him from behind.

Turning stiff at the realization, the elder promptly swings his head around to find a familiar face. Quivering in the lips: "Old Five, what are you doing here...."

Without hesitation or fear, the rest of the members of the elder council had also returned from the hill, their faces firm and unyielding.

"You guys..."

"Old Four, all of us are one, that's what makes the Demon Council strong. First Elder is away and Second Elder is being punished, that makes me the leader here!" The third elder coldly confronts Senior Wei who's eyeing himself with contempt, "So, we will leave together if we can, and if not then we will perish here together!"

The fourth elder couldn't help but smile at his brethren's stubborn yet heartwarming decision. "Okay, we will live together or die together!"

......

The lady in pink didn't miss this scene. Caressing her chin in contemplation: "I knew animals are more emotional and closer together than us humans, interesting.... If I bind that demon king with a blood bond, wouldn't that make the entire Demon Realm my slave? Yes, that will do nicely! But wait, wasn't the queen of these animals also a human?"

Another old man nearby nods in affirmation: "Yes, that queen is a human."

"Then that's a pity. If that person is a human then she can't be my pet." The lady sighs at the notion, "I don't like others tarnishing my things, not even my pets! When I subdue the Demon Realm's queen, killing her is just a matter of a word."

Demon beasts are known to protect their owner with ferocity. If I become their mistress then they will surely obey my orders. Afterwards I can just find that king another wife from among the batch of females....

"Miss, that demon king and the human woman seems to have produced a child as well." The old man explains with a furrowed forehead.

"Child?" The lady snarls, "If that child's talent is excellent then it can stay, but if not then remove it as well. What a shame, for the demon king's bloodline to be tainted by a common woman."

Although she too was a human and holds the demons here in contempt, but this lady couldn't deny that Di Cang must have a lineage superior to all the rest. And now it's being tarnished by an outside source!

Regarding the dialogue between those two, the battling elders didn't hear it because they're far too focused on the enemy. But if they did.....

Chapter 825 "He's The Demon King (4)"

With the added addition of the other elders into this fight, Senior Wei himself was now forced to a standstill as well and couldn't do anything to them.

Making an involuntarily frown at this lack of progress, the girl in the back shoots a signaling look to the other subordinates under her charge.

The old men understood immediately. Drawing their weapons, they rushed over to join the fray.

"Old Eight, careful!" Fourth Elder tenses up at the sight of an enemy trying to attack his brother from behind. In his haste, the young man could only push the person aside to take his place.

Because of the exhaustion in his stamina and the duration of the fighting being dragged on, Fourth Elder honestly didn't have any ability to escape that strike anymore. Next thing he knew, a blade had pierced right through his back and out through his chest. Blood came gushing forward like a column as a result, causing everyone's eye to be dyed an anguish red....

Rushing the assailant like a mad dog at this sight, Third Elder fuses all his power into that palm strike to repel the enemy. Surprisingly, he actually managed to force the foe backwards with his attack to gain some space despite being the weaker one.

"Old Four!" Catching the injured one before he collapses, Third Elder could see the man's robe had been stained red by blood. That ghostly white complexion didn't help the situation eithr.

"Ooph!" Fourth Elder coughs hard in his attempt to speak, "I'm fine, don't worry about me. Hurry... hurry and take Old Madam Huang up to the Demon Mountain."

Scanning the enemies blocking their path again, then back to themselves who are either injured or just barely holding on, Third Elder makes a bittersweet smile. Looks like it's too late now...

"Hey!" The girl breaks through the crowd, her hands forking that waist like she's annoyed by the delay: "I will give you all another chance. Go bring your king to me and I will not take your life out of consideration that you're going to be my slaves."

"Paeee!" Spitting at her words, Eighth Elder scornfully yells out his response: "Dream on! Our king will never become someone's pet or slave!"

"You're not him so how can you make the decision for him? Besides, how would you know he wouldn't want to be my pet?" The lady sneered in contempt, "Saying it nicely he is the king of this realm, but saying it badly then he's no more than livestock. I, He Chu Chu, am of noble status. Him not being my pet is burying his talent, understand?"

But before anyone could say another word or respond to this outlandish statement, a dark and menacing voice promptly spread across the terrain from the sky, causing even the ground to shudder in fear.

"You want to make me your pet?"

Greatly surprised, He Chu Chu swings upward immediately to find the source. To her astonishment, that purplish figure and the eye stunning face had left her speechless.

She's already heard of how beautiful and handsome some of these demon beasts could become when taking on a human form, but not to this degree....

What a shame, to think such a peerless face would belong to an animal!

There's an unconcealed look of disappointment in the girl's eye for sure, but when she saw the female floating there next to the man next, her eyes promptly narrowed into a slit of hostility.

The woman up there wore a long dress of red, stunning and beautiful, the pair was a match made in heaven. Needless to say, the second person was the mentioned 'queen' and the one He Chu Chu intends to kill.

"Mother," Bai Xiachen carefully climbs up from the golden dragon's back and points toward the girl below, "why does she want to make Baddie Father her pet? I'm worried that if she does, Baddie Father would be so grossed out that he won't be able to eat."

Chapter 826 "He's The Demon King (5)"

Bai Xiachen's voice may be very childish and downright innocent sounding, yet it's damning and irritating to this He Chu Chu.

"Grandpa Wei!" Grinding her teeth with a livid face, the lady howls out her command.

Nodding at that, the senior knew what must be done. Scanning the excited demon elders, then at the demon king's face up in the sky. "As expected, the king of the Demon Realm is different from these rabbles. If you are willing to submit to my lady then there will be plenty of benefits waiting for you." Cold in the voice, the senior throws out his idea of a good proposal only to be ignored like he's nonexistent.

Landing on the ground by jumping down from the gold dragon's back, Bai Yan directly comes before Fourth Elder to stuff a pill into the man's mouth. Moments later, the blood was quenched and the wounds quickly mending.

"Queen..." The injured individual started to get emotional once the tears started to flow, "You're finally back! That day it really wasn't His Majesty's intent, he was framed by another who used Second Elder to their advantage! We made sure the perpetrator has paid the price..."

Watching the grim look on the fourth elder's face, Bai Yan sighed: "I know everything, that's why... I returned."

Openly sobbing now, This is great! The queen is back and the king won't be so furious anymore....

"Only a human woman, I'm really curious on why you would become the queen of these animals. Don't tell me it's because you couldn't think things through after being discarded by another man right? If that's the case then it's truly a pitiful story." Finding that she's being ignored, He Chu Chu decides to forcibly interject into their conversation by using her sarcastic words.

Bang!

Suddenly, a strong gush of wind sweeps over from the side from out of nowhere. She wanted to dodge out of instinct from this surprise attack, but it's already too late by then. Her body got tossed over into the air similar to a broken kite as blood sprinkled the ground like rain droplets.

"Miss!" Senior Wei flies into a rage, his eyes spewing fire at the silvery haired assailant: "You will pay for this transgression with your life!"

Shrouded in his own anger, this old fella has apparently become blind to Di Cang's overwhelming and dangerous aura. In a flash, the senior has come before the great demon king to grapple that neck using his talon like fingers.

Unfazed and unafraid, the demon king didn't even flinch at this direct attempt at his own life. Releasing his insane power to enshroud the senior in his own force, a strange and eerie of silvery light seems to have materialized due to the intensity.

Poof!

None of them could catch what just happened, they only knew Senior Wei just abruptly froze in mid action and started to bleed all over his body. It's as if innumerable swords had slashed and pierced through his body from out of nowhere.

For a while there, the whole mountain was thrust into a deadly silence where even a touch of a feather could be heard.

The most astounded here had to be the people brought along by He Chu Chu of course. They were horrified and stunned by this amazing display of power. It couldn't be helped. Senior Wei was the strongest among their group. Without him, what could they do against this demon king?

"You are not from the Celestial Realm, "Di Cang loudly proclaims, "speak, where are you people from?"

Third Elder quivered at this notion: "King, you mean to say they're not from the Celestial Realm?"

"That's right," showing an evil smirk, "those cowards know very well of the Demon Realm's strength, they would never dare come invade so openly, let alone claim they could subdue me!"

Chapter 827 "Tire Them to Death (1)"

Not from the Celestial Realm? Everyone had to take a momentary pause to take in this astounding news. If she's not from the Celestial Realm, then where? Another higher realm?

Loosening his arms around Bai Yan's waist, Di Cang slowly came before He Chu Chu who's still sprawled there on the floor after his attack. It's dreadful for the lady. Not only did she suffer a severe injury by that strike, the ominous air felt suffocating in her current state like she's being pressed down by a mountain.

"In addition to the human world, demon world, and celestial world, there's also other worlds in-between these three. Since you're no ethereal being from the underworld, it's safe to assume you're from the spirit world, or Spirit Realm by its official name, am I correct?"

Under that tyrannical gaze, He Chu Chu instinctively wanted to squirm away. "You... How did you know that?"

The Spirit Realm was located at the outermost edge of the Demon Realm, it's also the main channel to the other realms like the human world. Due to the fact that the various realms were sealed and cut off from one another a thousand years ago, the Spirit Realm was also left in seclusion during long period of isolation, hence the reason why the demon elders didn't realize this fact. But now that the barriers separating the various worlds has been shattered at the hands of Di Cang's will, everything was quickly coming undone and returning to its original state from eons ago.

"I've said it already, those cowards from the Celestial Realm doesn't have the guts to come make trouble for me!"

Feeling the man's violent aura coming down above now that they're only inches apart, He Chu Chu starts flustering in a panic: "Someone, quick, save me!"

The old followers that came with the lady trembled at the thought of confronting this menacing foe. Even so, they are the girl's guardian and would carry out their duties as needed. With a stern heart, they force themselves to move forward.

"Have you asked for my opinion in making trouble for my man?" Bai Yan's hand caresses her son's head, she suddenly chuckles and interrupts the moment.

"You are nothing but a Monarch Rank, do you think you can stop us?!" One of the senior snaps at her.

"I can't, but they can." Pointing to the members of the demon council, her face showed confidence in them.

Infuriated by this mockery: "Don't think just because Senior Wei is dead that you can insult us like so! They are nothing but beaten dogs that lost to us!"

In the world of demons, they are only afraid of Di Cang. As for everyone else, they don't even consider them a target.

Ignoring the rude remark, Bai Yan comes before the fourth elder again and tosses over a storage bag.

"This is..." Fourth Elder made a surprised and confused face after inspecting the content.

Smiling: "These Dan pills are something I made while staying at the Misty Fairy House, they're called Limitbreaker Dan Pill. Take one and your physical strength will exceed your original limits. For example, Fourth Elder, you are currently at the upper level of the Monarch Rank am I correct? With this you will be able to have the arm strength equal to a Celestial Rank!"

Hiss!

A pour of gasping sounds washed over these people; their looks filled with disbelief when facing Bai Yan's gorgeous contour.

A pill capable of raising one's arm strength by a whole rank? Where did she get such amazing recipes from?

Bai Yan didn't do much to explain because in her view this wasn't all that amazing. Sure, it does bring the user's physical strength up by a whole rank after consumption, but this seventh-grade alchemic pill doesn't truly changes ones inner power, making it somewhat superficial after the expiration period.

"Also, the other one in there is a type of eighth grade alchemic pill called Mending Dan Pill. You guys saw its effect earlier already when I threw one into Fourth Elder's mouth. It can speed up one's recovery if consumed."

Chapter 828 "Tire Them to Death (2)"

Bai Yan smiles devilishly: "In addition to those two, there are also a couple of other pills in there. Some can help rejuvenate your internal energy, some will regrow your limbs if you must, they're all yours now. I only have one condition though, kill these people even if you guys have to tire them to death!"

Fourth Elder and the rest of his brothers were all showing an unbelievable level of excitement on their faces. Staring at the ones who mocked them earlier, those seniors who came to invade their home no longer looked so menacing or dangerous, rather they have become preys in their eyes instead.

"My brothers, these bastards dare come make a mess of our home, for that, we will show them the price of this transgression!"

"Yes, we need to exact revenge for the innocent lives lost at their hands!"

The elders frantically rushed the group of old timers and directly stopped their act of attacking Di Cang as well.

With the effects of Bai Yan's support, the fight played out exactly as she wished. Though their strength remains inferior to the enemy, but their physical strength was up there. Besides, no injury mattered anymore aside from a direct death blow.

At the same time, its unsure where the kid managed to find a bench but Bai Xiachen had managed to take a seat with a bottle of pills in hand. His image right now was no different from a boy currently in the theaters munching on popcorn. Talk about ridiculous!

Dragony too. As the young lass watched her friend's yummy appearance, her mouth just could resist salivating.

Thankfully the little steambun didn't act like his usual gluttonous self: "Here one for you. These are snacks Mother made for me so I have a lot here."

Towards the opposite sex around his age, Bai Xiachen had always been very generous, especially when his lifelong dream was to get a lovely little sister.

"Thank you, Your Highness." All smiles in the eye, Dragony happily sat down on the bench with the boy while they watched the show play it.

The old seniors were getting more and more desperate as the situation dragged out right now. Ignoring the fact that the demon elders has a huge advantage due to the stash of replenishments lying around, the arm strength has either become on par with their own or even surpassed some of them. At the rate they're going, it's just a matter of time before they fall.

"Miss, we really can't hold on anymore." A yellowed robed senior makes a bitter smile.

Like her subordinates, He Chu Chu was also showing despair on the face.

How can this woman come up with so many powerful Dan pills? And her son and the little maid is able to use them as snacks? This is ridiculous! Even back in the Spirit Realm, most of the people of power would break their heads for a single one!

"Don't stop, keep fighting!" Jumping up from his bench as soon as he saw the foe ready to make a run for it, Bai Xiachen forks those tiny arms around his waist like a bratty child, "These bad people wanted to make my Baddie Father his pet and disperse our family, they are not allowed to leave!"

As the little prince of the demon world, his words held a lot of weight. Therefore, Fourth Elder and his brothers didn't stop their attacks at all and increased the intensity even.

Chapter 829 "Tire Them to Death (3)"

No matter how strong a cultivator was, they're no different from an average martial artist once their internal energies has been exhausted. And sure enough, the weaker guards that came with He Chu Chu were the first to fall after they depleted their strength.

Poof!

Finally, after a few more rounds of exchanges, one of the seniors eventually succumbed to Fourth Elder's blade. Piercing right through the person's chest, blood dyed the senior's clothing as he fell lifelessly out of the sky and onto the ground. Aside from the eerie 'thud' made by the impacting flesh, there's nothing else, not even a scream or cry for help....

"Run!" The other old fellas wanted to flee as soon as they saw the worsening situation.

Unfortunately for them though, Fourth Elder and his brothers weren't going to let them escape since they're well prepared for this outcome. As soon as they made a turn, the demon elders had already formed an encircling formation, blocking their path of escape.

"Want to run? Didn't you people claim you're going to make our king into your miss's pet? What now, why run?"

In that instant the old seniors were all ghostly white upon recognizing their predicament. With no path left for escape, their eyes inexplicably fell upon the Demon Mountain where it remains unguarded.

Perhaps this Demon Mountain is our only chance of survival....

Not going to think it through since the last wisp of hope now lies before their very eyes, these old timers didn't hesitate and rushed for their impending doom without realizing it.

Fourth Elder and his brothers didn't chase them at this point of course. Crossing their arms around their chest, these people were quite happy to see the enemy running up the hill.

"This is your own fault!" Fourth Elder smirks sarcastically at the group.

As if they will live after stepping into the Demon Mountain?

Exactly at the same time as his words came forward, a loud bird cry rang out from the mountain while a beam of flaming heat bursts upward to enshroud the entire landscape.

In the midst of the flames, a huge Vermillion Bird spans her wings to rise up into the sky, causing the temperature to reach a hellish level. Towards this sudden twist of event, the trespassers only felt horror and disbelief.

Its over!

For a time, this thought was all that was inside the group's head. They wanted to flee for their lives at this incredible enemy, but their legs wouldn't budge. In fact, the area around their crotch had become wet due to the urine coming out of their private parts.

What came next was devastating for those suffering the brunt of that heatwave. Suzaku didn't hold anything back with her powers. Fanning out her wings again, it only took a mere moment before her flames blew over to completely incinerate the foes.

He Chu Chu was absolutely stunned by this overwhelming display of force. The sole reason she survived and didn't die along with her subordinates was the fact that they abandoned her when they fled up the hill. And now, she's alone and without help!

"Queen." Coming back to attention, Old Madam Huang was the first to break the mood with her outcry. Emotional in the face: "My granddaughter, is Xiao Ying with you?"

Turning to face the granny, Bai Yan answers with a frank tone: "She's fine, you don't have to worry. I left Little Rice and Xiao Ying back in the human world so they're very safe right now. I will pick them up later once this is over."

Chapter 830 "Tire Them to Death (4)"

"With my future grandson-in-law?" Old Madam Huang makes a relieved sigh, "That's good, great even! Queen, you have no idea how relieved I am that you're all alright."

Future grandson-in-law?

Bai Yan's mouth twitched incessantly over that remark, Xiao Ying's path of getting a husband is going to be a long one....

"Baddie Father," tossing the bottle in his hand aside, Bai Xiachen toddles over to his old man. "What are you going to do with this evil woman?"

Sweeping his menacing gaze over to He Chu Chu, the demon king's face remains emotionless as he spoke: "Kill her of course."

"But it's not interesting to simply kill her." The little steambun puckers his lip in discontent, "She committed so many crimes in the demon world, I'm sure there are many who hates her to the bone. Baddie Father, why don't we abolish her powers and leave her to those who lost their love ones as a result of her actions?"

"Okay, as you want." Rubbing his son's hair, Di Cang promptly turns toward the demon elders using that commanding voice of his: "Did you not hear your prince's word? Go and carry it out!"

"Yes, Sire!" Kneeling in unison, the group confirmed the order by giving the upmost respect.

"Fourth Elder, you stay behind, I still have something else I want you to do. During this period, if anything else ever happens to my wife and child, you will be held responsible."

"As you wish," the young elder complies with a nod of his own.

Done with this matter, Di Cang immediately turned back to his wife by giving the gentlest peck on her forehead, a polar opposite of the dominating air he portrayed mere seconds ago. "Yan Yan, wait for me, I will come find you after I'm done disposing of these people."

"Okay, go ahead then." Bai Yan makes a brilliant smile in return to that promise.

Truly, that was a mistake on the woman's part. Unable to resist, Di Cang pulled her back in and unleashed a deeply sensational kiss where their tongues almost melted away from the long intimate contact.

If it was in the past Bai Yan would surely resist this forceful invasion of her personal space, but now.... her heart flutters with a responsive airiness that left her all soft and weak.

A good minute later after the couple parted ways.

"Fourth Elder," free again, Bai Yan decides to get to the bottom of this strange situation. "Explain to me why you demons are so weak that even people like that can cause havoc across the realm."

Though hesitant and nervous, Fourth Elder eventually replied: "It's like this Queen. Since a thousand years ago when our world was sealed behind a great barrier, no one has been able to make a breakthrough into the Celestial Rank after reaching the Monarch Rank. This is caused by the limited flow of energy coming into our realm as a result of the seal. Currently the only ones that's up there is His Majesty, State Teacher and First Elder."

This news immediately roused a frown across the woman's face. If we continue to attack the Celestial Realm in this state then it will be very difficult....

"However..." Fourth Elder continues after a momentary pause, "About a hundred years ago, the king found a secret domain within our world. After some investigation, we were able to deduce that it's able to help those with talent in advancing to a higher level, that's why most of the capable demons are in there, we're hoping to train them. As for what sort of height each individual can reach, that's highly dependent on their own will and fortune."

Bai Yan had turned quiet.

No wonder Di Cang will say that the true strength of the Demon Realm isn't here, so they're all inside the secret domain.....

"Queen..." It was then a feministic voice drifted down from the mountain.

Turning around to find the source, Bai Yan quickly locked eyes with the owner of that voice. Suzaku had returned to her human form by now after eliminating the invaders and had a look of excitement on her face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 59.4K 95
!!ORIGINAL STORY!! Chae-hee, a Korean woman that escaped her past pains by moving to America. Enjoying her life working hard in a cafe, if she wasn't...
36.5K 1.1K 59
"mom, dad, Im married!" lahat ng relatives namin ay nagulat sa announcment ko. Sino ba naman kasi ang mag aakala na ang unica ija ng pamilyang Letpr...
37.4K 1.2K 41
Maenya Targaryen. Born in 96 AC, The first child of Aemma and Viserys Targaryen, All seemed well, Maenya was "The gem of the Kingdoms" her younger si...