Adorable Treasured Fox: Divin...

By FRIES1andCHIPS0

She is a descendant of an Ancient Chinese Aristocratic family. Having just transmigrated into a young lady's... More

Chapter 526-530
Chapter 531-540
Chapter 541-550
Chapter 551-560
Chapter 561-570
Chapter 571-580
Chapter 581-590
Chapter 591-600
Chapter 601-610
Chapter 611-620
Chapter 621-630
Chapter 631-640
Chapter 641-650
Chapter 651-660
Chapter 661-670
Chapter 671-680
Chapter 681-690
Chapter 691-700
Chapter 701-710
Chapter 711-720
Chapter 721-730
Chapter 731-740
Chapter 741-750
Chapter 751-760
Chapter 761-770
Chapter 771-780
Chapter 781-790
Chapter 791-800
Chapter 801-810
Chapter 821-830
Chapter 831-840
Chapter 841-850
Chapter 851-860
Chapter 861-870
Chapter 871-880
Chapter 881-890
Chapter 891-900
Chapter 901-910
Chapter 911-920
Chapter 921-930
Chapter 931-940
Chapter 941-950
Chapter 951-960
Chapter 961-970
Chapter 971-980
Chapter 981-990
Chapter 991-1000
Chapter 1001-1010
Chapter 1011-1020
Chapter 1021 - 1030
Chapter 1031 -1040
Chapter 1041 - 1060
Chapter 1061 - 1080
Chapter 1081 - Chapter 1100
Chapter 1101 - 1120
Chapter 1121 - 1140
Chapter 1141 - 1160
Chapter 1161 - 1180
Chapter 1181 - 1200
Chapter 1201 - Chapter 1220
Chapter 1221 - 1240
Chapter 1241 - 1260
Chapter 1261 - 1280
Chapter 1281 - 1300
Chapter 1301 - 1320

Chapter 811-820

596 16 0
By FRIES1andCHIPS0

Chapter 811 "Tsing Yi's Return (6)"

"But you all..." Tsing Yi's chilling smile swept across the many dragons present, "believed her words without a second though!"

"And now, this woman is claiming I ordered her to harm Long Xi so that I can take over the position as chief with ease? Where's the logic in that?"

The gathered crowd were left completely silent. Some were shocked by this revelation while some were too ashamed to utter a response.

Compared with humans, dragons on the other hand rarely uses their brain to think due to their nature of being a animal at heart. Back then when Longyu's husband Xiang Luo claimed of the dragoness's betrayal, they were all convinced with ease and never doubted the idea.

But now that they're thinking it through, it has quickly dawned on them that there are many potholes to the story.

That's right, Tsing Yi was the next dragon chief anyways. Why should she betray the clan when she only lacked a ceremony to become official back then?

"It's me! It's my fault that Long Xi is gone...." Slowly closing her eyes, Tsing Yi revealed immense pain on the face: "If I was still here then none of you people could've harmed him...."

But the dragoness's wish could only remain a wish. Back then these dragons didn't even give her a chance to explain before attacking her. If she didn't flee for her life then the only thing left of her would've been a corpse. And now on her grandiose return, those whom she thought as her own family was now gone, the little nosy child whom always followed her everywhere was now dead....

Suddenly, Tsing Yi shoots open her eyes with lines of blood filling up those pupils.

Taking advantage of everyone's absent mindedness due to her words, the dragoness had already come before Longyu's face and stabbed her blade ruthlessly against that chest.

Poof!

Spitting out blood from the mouth, Longyu looked upwards in disbelief at that incredible contour. Shaking her head in a muttering tone: "Your injuries... it's healed?"

She didn't get to wait for a proper answer, the reason being Tsing Yi had begun to slash down repeatedly at the wretched woman's body.

This was the dragoness's form of retaliation. For all the years of indignation, frustration, and pain, she's letting it all loose like a crazed whip towards the foe.

"Elder Long Huang, what is the meaning of all this?" One of the stronger and braver dragons stepped over to ask one of the seniors who came back with Bai Yan's group. "These people, where did you find them from? Weren't your group investigating the lightning trial?"

"Ahoomph!" Long Huang awkwardly coughs to stop the man from asking anymore dangerous questions. "That year, it was us who misunderstood Tsing Yi...."

When he spoke, the senior made sure to measure the reaction from Bai Yan and Di Cang's face. Seeing there's none, the poor guy felt relieved and heaved a long sigh.

"Misunderstood Tsing Yi?" The male frowns and continued to ask.

"I ask you then, in addition to Xiang Luo's word about her betrayal, what other evidence is there? Did you see it with your own eyes, or did you hear their conversation personally?"

After a moment of thought, the senior Long Huang threw out the same set of questions Bai Yan used to question their group back at the surface. Sure enough, the crowd had fallen silent.

It's exactly like the senior predicted, none of them had seen or heard it firsthand, only blindly believing one of their own about Tsing Yi's betrayal.

"And..." the senior's mouth began to twitch at his own shamelessness, "if you don't want our clan to be destroyed then keep your nose out of this matter. Don't drag the clan down just because of Longyu and her husband's crime!"

That said, Long Huang didn't forget to sneak another peek at Di Cang and Bai Yan. These two are from the Demon Realm. If they want to destroy our clan then its only a word away. We be stupid to protect Longyu and her husband at a time like this....

Chapter 812 "The Demon Realm's Disturbance (1)"

"Longyu, Xiang Luo!" The first elder flies into a rage, his eyes burning with hatred until he could barely keep his breath together.

These two, they both betrayed him! One being his once proud disciple and the other a trusted confidant.

Hahaha!

Thinking up to here, the first elder breaks out into a roaring laugh towards the water surface, thus leaving the courtyard echoing with his eerie voice.

"Someone come, take Xiang Luo to the dungeons for later disposal!" Clutching onto his chest, the senior almost couldn't breathe.

Seeing this, the granddaughter Long Dai Dai did any filial child would do and came over to sooth that heaving body with her small little hands. Based on her eyes, its obvious she's full of worry for this old man.

"Dai Dai," turning soft at the concern he's getting, "Grandpa here is fine, you don't have to worry about me. Thankfully I am able to figure out the murderer of your parents and got you back before anything happens...."

So what else do I have to regret?

Suddenly, the bluishly light-colored water above their heads had turned dark, causing them to look up at the reasoning. To everyone's surprise, the shadow was caused by countless creatures circling around and leaving their presence known.

Arching her brow at this sight, Bai Yan was the first to react: "Di Cang, are these the demon beasts you brought along to the Misty Fairy House?"

"No they're not." Showing a heavy expression, the man grew all serious: "Something must've happened in the Demon Realm. Prior to my departure I left behind a talisman so there shouldn't be any reason for them to seek me out."

For so many demon beasts to appear, there can only be one plausible reason and that is something majorly wrong must've happened!

"First Elder, what's going on?" Many of the dragons here started to panic as a result of this strange anomaly. They know, if those demon beasts above the water swoops down and attack then they would be doomed.

Showing dismay as well like everyone else, the elder appeared worried: "I also don't know what's happening either. We have kept to ourselves for so many years that it's next to impossible to know what's happening in the outside world. What's more, where did this many powerful demons come from? There shouldn't be this many powerful ones out in the human world to begin with."

Then before anyone could go investigate the matter, something unimaginable occurred: the water had split apart to create a pathway!

This was by no means an easy feat. By combining the efforts of every bird in the vicinity, the gusting wind had become so strong that the water was now being repelled to the side like a tunneling wall and created a path for the one leading the pack. It's a golden dragon and its radiating a dazzling light like the sun itself.

In the following roar created by this magnificent creature, even the great barrier surrounding the Dragon Mountain was shattered into a thousand pieces.

"Hahaha! "Xiang Luo breaks out into an exaggerated laugh: "Don't you all get it yet? Tsing Yi betrayed us and this is the army she brought along to destroy our clan! Why do you think disaster is striking at us as soon as this group of humans came to our home?! HAHAHA!"

Chapter 813 "The Demon Realm's Disturbance (2)"

The faces of the dragons were extremely ugly. Whatever doubt and suspicion they had of Xiang Luo was now reversed and shifted towards Tsing Yi instead.

"Wait..." Suddenly, the first elder's eyes grew wide. There's dismay and there's incredulous at the golden dragon leading the pack, "This is... Ancestor Longtian?"

Longtian was a legend to this dragon clan here in the human world. According to their tales, the dragon had left for the Demon Realm centuries ago, hence the reason why there aren't many who's still alive who could recognize him. Even so, Longtian's portrait had long become a mainstay among the younger generation due to his glorious achievement.

"Ancestor Longtian?"

Hiss!

Multiple gasps of shock filled the air as they all watched the massive dragon quickly closing in on their location.

Despite the excitement that's apparent on his former clan, Longtian didn't pay them any heed. Transforming into his human form upon arrival, he promptly got on his knees to give a respectful greeting to Di Cang and Bai Yan.

"King, Queen, these denizens of the Demon Realm wish to see you so I brought them through the barrier." Longtian didn't make any eye contact with the others still.

Ever since he left here centuries ago, he had already discarded his past and welcomed the new world he's in; therefore, he in fact didn't want to show his presence at all if not for these demon beasts seeking an audience.

The whole scene had turned deadly silent right now.

Like everyone else, Xiang Luo's face had frozen over as well because if he did not mishear those words....

Demon Realm? Isn't that the sacred lands of us demons?

"An-Ancestor Longtian?" The first elder quickly crawled over to the golden robed man, his face shaking with excitement, "You... you are Ancestor Longtian?"

Clearly unhappy at the disruption, the dragon chief knew he had to address this old senior if he wants to continue his business: "We will speak later, do you not see I'm busy?"

That's the equivalent of admitting his identity and the sensational news promptly causes the dragons here to break out into admiration and respect. To them, Longtian was no different than a god.

As for the dragon chief himself, he's very bothered by this reaction because his liege was standing right before his very eyes. If they continued to act this way it would be no different from an insult to Di Cang.

Meanwhile at the same time, all of the demon beasts that arrived had taken to the ground in a prostrating position, causing the entire Dragon Mountain to be filled to the brim with members of the other races.

"Your loyal followers pay respect to the Queen, King, and the Prince." The voices of the beasts rang across the mountain in a long-lasting ring.

"What happened?" Deep in his voice, Di Cang's aura grew dominant and overbearing.

"King, something has happened in the Demon Realm." One of the leopards at the front raises its head to speak, his voice full of worry: "Since that day when the seal around the Demon Realm broke apart, many of the denizens who didn't belong to the major clans began to flee into the human world. We fear the situation might cause unexpected events, that's why we are here to report this to you."

Aside from the major clans that make up the main fighting force of the Demon Realm, there are also another group that doesn't belong to any factions. Whether or not they're powerful doesn't matter, one thing's for sure though, they aren't able to fit into the norm hence their exclusion.

Chapter 814 "The Demon Realm's Disturbance (3)"

"So you all came to find me because of this small little matter?" Di Cang furrows his brow at this.

"It's not only that." Sensing the displeasure in that tone, the leopard hurries to explain themselves before its too late: "Aside from the ones who ran off into the human world, a group of unknown individuals had also appeared inside the realm. They're very powerful and is wreaking havoc across the land. We... we are afraid of returning to the Demon Realm with them there."

For Di Cang, his first instinct when hearing this piece of news was that the forces from the Celestial Realm has arrived.

"Should we make a visit back to the Demon Realm?" Bai Yan suggests with an open frown as well.

As her husband's main supporting foundation, she too doesn't want to see anything bad happening to the place.

"Stay here and wait for me, I'll return very soon." Tightly clenching the woman's waist, Di Cang's voice was soft and unwilling.

"You!" Bai Yan became dreadfully emotionless in her voice, "What did you just promise me?"

Whatever happened to he's not going to keep anything hidden from me?

".... Okay."

Seeing there's no room to change his wife's decision, this great demon lord could only relent and grinned at this. One for the strong personality this woman has, the other for the strong level of attachment he's now receiving.

"Then let's go back together!"

Taking this all in while being in his mother's arm, Bai Xiachen knew exactly what this meant. Hurrying to state his claim by burying his small little head into that bountiful chest: "Mother, you can't leave me behind, I also want to go back to the Demon Realm."

"Of course my son, we're going back together." Ruffling up the boy's hair to show her affection, Bai Yan's tender smile said it all. "Tsing Yi, I'll leave the matters here for you to personally deal with. I believe no one is going to stop you this time so I'll send for you when you are finished."

"Mother," Bai Xiachen tugs at her sleeve then, "shouldn't we go back to the Holy Land to pick up Little Rice and that tigress Huang Xiao Ying?"

"No need, we will come back for them afterwards." One hand holding the little steambun, the other Dragony, Bai Yan happily acted her roll as the parent. "Di Cang, we're ready to go now."

"One second..." Slightly narrowing his eyes, Di Cang's sight eventually locked onto the small bottle in Xiang Luo's hand.

Longyu's husband had lost his wits as soon as he became aware of these people's origin, but now to be the focus of attention of the great demon lord, it's only normal for this coward to shrink that neck to lower his own existence.

"You... you're the king of the Demon Realm?"

All of this is that foolish Longyu's fault! If she didn't stupidly claim that girl surrendered to a human then I wouldn't have taken the matter so lightly and throw myself into this mess. Yes, this is all her fault!

Downright expressionless, Di Cang slowly strode towards the cowardly man that's shivering all over at his every step. It's no surprise one would fear this demon lord, but for one to pee their pants would be a first and this Xiang Luo actually pulled that off. Now there's a foul smell staining the air.

Swoosh~

Right when Di Cang was only several steps away from his target, a invisible force immediately flew out from his body, causing the bottle to fling out of Xiang Luo's possession and onto the demon lord's palm.

Normally such a scene would rouse quite the stir from all these dragons, however, this man's tyrannical aura super seceded their desire to claim that essence blood.

"Here, this belongs to you." Saying only that, the man readily tosses the item onto Dragony' hand and returned that attention back to his wife: "Yan Yan, I'm done now, let's leave."

Chapter 815 "The Demon Realm's Disturbance (4)"

Dragony blinks in bewilderment, not understanding why she's been given the item.

"Di Cang, does this bottle of essence blood have anything to do with her?" Raising a brow, Bai Yan asks with a soft voice of her own.

Smiling mysteriously in return: "She will know on her own when the time comes."

Due to this matter not being directly part of herself, Bai Yan didn't dwell on the issue and left it as so. After all, there's no way her husband would hurt the lass that's under her care.

"Come, we're going home." Bringing Dragony back over her to side, the woman's face glowed with a heart-stopping light under the reflecting water from above.

Warmed by this, the lass almost looked like she's fallen into a daze like state before uttering only a single word: "Okay."

From now on I also have a home. Mhmm, wherever Her Highness is, that will be my home....

......

The matters with the Dragon Clan here in the Misty Fairy House has now come to a close for Bai Yan and her family. However, for those remaining behind, their anger has only just begun for the ones responsible.

Longyu had curled into an almost fetal shape right now due to the numerous blade wounds across her body. She's been scarred and bloodied by Tsing Yi's whipping attacks earlier. That just goes to show how much of a hopeless situation this woman was in.

That woman whom Dragony call Queen is the real queen of the Demon Realm? And that little steambun is the prince? And Tsing Yi is now under said being's protection? And... and... Ancestor Longtian appeared as well?

Quivering in the lips, Longyu unwillingly closes her eyes in acceptance.

Which part of me is inferior to Tsing Yi? Why is it that I'm always overshadowed by her? Aside from my husband whom I chose, she always outshines me! It's always been like this!

Thinking of Xiang Luo, the woman promptly jerks open her eye again and turned towards the man whom she's loved over the years.

That's right, I have Xiang Luo with me. He said he will never abandon me no matter the consequences. This is something Tsing Yi can never compete with me in!

"Xiang Luo..." Struggling to climb up from the floor, Longyu's frail body looked like she's going to collapse at any moment while her legs swayed towards the man.

"This time I truly lost everything, but I still have you." A pigment of sorrow blooms within her pained smile, "My only hope now is that in the next life we can start over again. I'm sure we can soar through the heavens." Her trembling hand reaches over in a vain attempt to stroke the man's handsome contour.

However......

What returned next was a ruthless slap across the woman's face. This impact not only destroyed her last wisp of self-esteem, it also slapped away her self-deception.

Stumbling backwards at this sudden twist, Longyu's gaze finally devolved into utter despair from the initial shock.

"What are you doing?" She slightly closes her eyes, allowing the tears to trickle down the side without knowing it herself that she's crying.

I forsaked everyone, betrayed those closest to myself, and for what? A slap at the final moment?

Chapter 816 "The Demon Realm's Crisis (1)"

"What am I doing?" Xiang Luo throws a sarcastic snark at his own wife, "Shouldn't you know better than anyone else on what I want to do? Longyu, if it wasn't for a stupid woman like you then I wouldn't be in this miserable state!" Hatred now burns like a blazing pyre inside this cowardly man. Its as if he's facing the murderer of his own family rather than his own wife.

This reaction dulls the woman's mind because she never expected this man whom always spouted words of forever true love would abandon her like so, and to show such hatred too?

"First Elder," Xiang Luo swings over to the senior in ruthless might, "the matter is all this woman's fault, I have nothing to do with this and I am only involved due to her involvement. No matter what the clan wants to do with her, I have no objection!"

Staring at that desperate face of her own husband's, Longyu suddenly pounced at him without giving anyone a chance to stop her. Those eyes were heinously red from the disgust she felt from the betrayal.

"You heartless dog! I did everything for your sake, how can you do this to me? I'm going to kill you!" Biting down at the man's arm, this wretched woman completely tears off a piece of that flesh and causes a burst of blood to come gushing out. It's gory and unsettling.

"You crazy woman!" Without mercy, Xiang Luo returns with a kick of his own. Those eyes radiated a fierce killing intent that resembled nothing like one whom should be protecting his own wife.

"Heartless bastard, even if I die I will drag you down with me!" Longyu has now devolved into a vengeful banshee. No matter how wretched she was at heart, any woman who's been betrayed so openly would hold a grudge.

"Shifu," turning to her own mentor, "do you want to know how your son died? I'll tell you. Its true, Long Xi was killed by me and Xiang Luo's very own hands. In order to make him the chief, I betrayed you and everyone closest to me! Are you happy? I gave up everything for this animal, just so he can betray me at the end. Hahaha!" As she laughed in hysterics, those tears soon changed to trickles of blood instead, that's how torn and regretful this woman has become.

"Why bother to regret now when you knew your fate would be like so if caught?" Stepping forward, Tsing Yi's face revealed a frosty smirk: "It's bad enough that you framed me back then, but you never should've killed Long Xi and his wife. He never deserved such a fate because he never thought to serve as the chief...."

Longyu shuddered for the third time again today. She knows, after learning of Bai Xiachen and the other's background, there's no way for her to get out of this hot mess. So, she didn't even try to retort against that remark.

"Tsing Yi," still stuck in his hopeless delusion, Xiang Luo rushes over to cling onto the dragoness's leg. "I really didn't know anything. All of the things were done by Longyu herself. I was manipulated by her! She only told me I could take the chief's position and nothing else, you must believe me...."

This only irritated the dragoness rather than help his case. Flashing a dangerous light in those eyes, "The both of you are going to die, don't think about escaping!"

The both of you are going to die, don't think about escaping!

Losing his grip at the death sentence, the coward no longer had the courage to continue his act. Scrambling to get off the floor, he makes a hard dash for the outside in his futile attempt to flee.

Unfortunately for this bastard though, two of the stronger males had already blocked off his path ahead of time.

Chapter 817 "The Demon Realm's Crisis (2)"

The first elder was the first to take the lead in kneeling down at the dragoness to show his respect.

"Hail the Chief!"

"Hail the Chief!"

"Hail the Chief!"

The rest of the clan members quickly did the same after seeing their defacto leader surrendering.

Standing there with her hands behind the back, Tsing Yi remains emotionless under the glistening light of the sun's ray breaking through the water's surface: "Rise all of you. First, I want Xiang Luo and his wife detained inside a secure dungeon. Afterwards, go locate every single individual who was close to them over the years while I was gone, I want to know who they are and what they've done with the two."

Everyone's heart shuddered at this order. They all understand that this was a the signaling of a clean sweep. The woman intends to clear out the corrupt factors within the clan.

"Chief, let me handle this matter, it's time we cleaned out the corrupt variables within the clan." Bellowing out a hearty laugh, the first elder volunteers himself for the job.

"Mmm," affirming the idea with that sound. "I have another news to announce as well. After this matter is over the clan here will merge into the one over in the Demon Realm. Now that the seal is broken, all demons are one so there is no longer a need for two dragon clans. Also, I am not your chief."

The first elder didn't take the last bit so well. Showing dismay: "But where are you going?"

"I..." curving her lips into a smile at the thought of her own future, "I of course am going to follow the one I swore loyalty to for the rest of my life...."

After I'm done dealing with Longyu and her husband, anything else that happens with the clan is no longer my concern. I only have one identity thereafter: Bai Yan's familiar beast!

......

Demon Realm.

A woman wearing a flaming red dress was currently frowning at the bunch of people in front of herself: "Go back all of you, I cannot leave this sacred mountain."

"But Lady Suzaku," Fourth Elder smiles wryly, "First Elder left with State Teacher to some unknown place, and most of the palace guards are away with the princess. Now there's only Tiger Chief Huang Che Mu and the other remaining elders to stand in defense of the palace. If things continue like this then that wild lass from who knows where really will topple us demons."

If either one of those two were to remain behind then none of these demons here would be afraid and be stuck in a passive state. Sadly, that's not the case and now there's no one left who could contend with the powerful people that's currently causing havoc across the Demon Realm.

"That woman is from the Celestial Realm?" Suzaku (phoenix) turned heavy in the face as anger brewed inside those eyes.

If not for those from the Celestial realm then King and Queen wouldn't be separated for so many years, nor would us the four sacred beasts be separated by life and death!

The vendetta has long been made between this phoenix and those celestials, unfortunately for her, she's unable to leave this demon mountain to exact revenge.

"They... they should be from the Celestial Realm. Now that the seal is broken, anyone is able to freely leave and come as they please to our domain. Since the human world wouldn't have this many powerful individuals that could rival our own, I believe they are." The fourth elder answers with a sigh after some contemplation. "Thankfully I sent away some of the most talented members from the various clans prior to this incident, otherwise they will die in vain at this rate."

In the fourth elder's mind, his opinion was that if they couldn't beat the enemy then the next best option would be to reduce the losses until their king returns to save them.

Gleaming a cold light in her eyes, Suzaku eventually loosens her tightly knit brow: "Don't worry. Although I can't leave this mountain, that doesn't mean I'm unable to fight. Lure those people here and I will deal with them personally...."

Chapter 818 "The Demon Realm's Crisis (3)"

Suzaku's a indifferent person to begin with. Ever since she parted ways with those whom she cared for a thousand years ago; she's had no extra feelings left for these in the Demon Realm. However, this place remains to be the precious domain her queen wishes to protect, that reason alone meant she couldn't turn a blind eye. What's more, the wild lass coming out of the fourth elder's mouth might be from the Celestial Realm as well....

Arching his fist in delight at the notion, Fourth Elder didn't think twice about the offer: "Then we will have to bother your ladyship." That said, the group quickly got up from the floor and departed from the mountain.

......

At the same time, a ruckus had erupted outside the palace gate.

Doors flung apart to one side, an old lady was left stranded on the ground with her crutch due to the fall she took. This granny kept calling out the fact that it hurts due to this.

"Ma, are you all right, Ma?!" Tiger Chief Huang Che Mu grew furious at the sight. After confirming his own mother was fine, the man immediately locked eyes onto the ones responsible in front.

Their demeanor was no different from gods looking down at some peasant, that's how egotistic their attitude was, especially the girl wearing the pink dress at the middle.

"Quit straggling around the entrance. Hurry up and scram before I get mad!" An old man next to the girl stepped forward to holler out this demand.

Huang Che Mu had to fight hard in order to suppress the urge to pounce at the rude old man. Of the multiple clans that's willingly to stand up to these invaders, his tiger clan had suffered the greatest casualties and damage. If not for the fourth elder being smart and sending a large flock of their underlings out to the human world for help, they would've already thrown themselves at the enemy regardless of the price.

"Chief!" The tiger guards behind their leader all drew their weapons, those blades ready to go at any moment: "Let's strike out at these bastards! When the king and queen returns they will surely get revenge for us!"

"When have us demons suffered such indignation? These bastards are only acting out because His Majesty isn't around. If State Teacher or First Elder is still around, they would never dare to go wild on our turf!"

"That's right, nothing but a bunch of cowards that only know how to pick on the weak! Us demons haven't fallen so low that we would be afraid of such people!"

The impudent words from the invaders has definitely angered those standing here in defense of the palace. Right now, a single word of consent was all that's needed for these loyal demons to charge forward, even if that means their own death....

"Huang Che, Old Madam Huang, what are you two doing?" Right when the tiger chief's about to make the gesture to attack, a familiar voice rings out from the rear, causing that hand to halt in mid action.

"Elders," Old Madam Huang hurries over to the group of seniors, "Is the queen back yet? Where's my granddaughter, is she back as well?"

Chapter 819 "The Demon Realm's Crisis (4)"

In order to pursue her own love and future, Huang Xiao Ying (tigress) had left the Demon Realm along with Little Rice and Bai Yan back then of her own accord. As a result, this poor grandmother could only come to the palace everyday seeking information on whether or not her granddaughter has returned.

Watching the trembling old body of the woman that's making an almost praying gesture with those hands, the elders present all sighed at this picture. In the end they decide to spell the truth: "The queen hasn't returned yet."

In that instant Old Madam Huang seems to have aged considerably as her hands hung powerlessly back to her sides.

"Ma..." Feeling his heart tightening up, the tiger chief attempts to help support that unstable body: "Don't worry Ma, Xiao Ying is with Her Highness so there's nothing to fret. I'm sure they're alright and will soon be back."

Naturally this didn't work despite the effort. She's heard it many days already since that day her granddaughter ran away from home.

"What were you people doing just now?" Fourth Elder frowns as he eyed the bunch of unwelcomed intruders at the front.

According to the elder's assessment, the girl in pink should be the one in charge despite the other seniors nearby being incredibly more powerful. It's almost like he's confronting a tsunami just by staring at their aura.

"Fourth Elder!" The tiger chief grits his teeth, "This bunch of bastards hurt my ma!"

Truth was, this filial son had wanted to send this old grandmother out to the human world as well in search of Huang Xiao Ying. However, age has always been a bitch when it came to travel so the notion was quickly dropped after putting all the details on the table.

"You people have already kidnapped a lot of us demons away during this time, why do you not spare even an old granny?" The one to cry out was the fifth elder. Beard shaking, this one had flames of hatred in his eyes.

The girl returns with a snarky smirk: "I did catch a lot of demon beasts to form contracts, that's true. However, all those are too poor in terms of quality, hardly worth of my noble status!"

"What do you want then?" the fifth elder's fist starts making a crunching sound from the tense grip.

"Very simple," fiddling with a pang of her hair, the girl smiles brightly despite her next words. "I heard your king is very powerful. I'm sure he would make a wonderful pet for myself, how about that?"

Those arrogant words literally left everyone bulging their eyes out. To these demons, that fine contour only looked disgusting and grotesque because it's not the face of a beautiful damsel, but an executioner....

Half a month ago when the seal to the realm shattered due to the eye being destroyed, it was this girl and her people who first charged in here and wreaked havoc across the land. Those who were most talented and young was immediately sent out to the human world in search of help, but for those who were slow and incapable of fleeing with the main body, they were promptly captured by these invaders. The ending for those poor souls were either death by torture or forcefully tamed by a blood contract, forever sealing their fate as slaves to be used at will.

Chapter 820 "The Demon Realm's Crisis (5)"

Outrageous! How dare this female even think about making the king her pet? Ridiculous, absolutely ridiculous!

"Hahaha!" Fourth Elder bursts out laughing, his eyes full of mockery and contempt: "Little lass, I'm afraid you are nowhere as capable as you think you are. Tame our king?!"

The remark obviously didn't leave a good impression on the pinkly dressed girl that's in charge of the invaders. Darkening in the face: "Only a bunch of animals, what ability do I need in order to tame a beast? But know this, even an animal can have their status raised by having a proper owner! My identity is unquestionable so your king will also rise in order. If that king of yours return and find out you're hindering his wondrous future then I can already see him killing you first!"

Seeing the other elders are quickly losing their temperaments as well now, Fourth Elder hurries to block off their movement with his hand. Cold in the face: "It's possible to let you meet our king, however, I'm curious if you're brave enough to follow us to him."

"What would I fear?" Cocking her chin high, the girl stands ready like a proud peacock, "Lead the way you lowly beast!"

"Miss!" One of the elderly men beside the lass hurries to stop this by tugging at her sleeve: "This isn't a good idea. I heard there's also a lot of powerful masters in the Demon Realm so I suspect they are luring us into a trap...."

"Masters?" The girl shows a despised grin in return, "Senior Wei, why do you look down at yourself before even meeting the foe? I've been here for so long and haven't met a single master yet, not to mention some whatever king. If that king does show himself, I will make him surrender to me for sure!"

A beast should have the awareness of a beast. Nothing but animals, how dare they start pretending to be royalty and whatnot?

Seeing his words won't have any effect, Senior Wei could only smile wryly as he followed the girl inside the palace.

"Ma." Supporting his own mother's back, Huang Che Mu makes a bittersweet face: "You should've left with the group at that time..."

"Leave?" Old Madam Huang shakes that head in disagreement, "No, I'm not leaving this place. This is our home, where can I go? Also, Xiao Ying will definitely come back on her own, she will...."

Having said this, the granny suddenly slaps her own son across the head like she's thought of something infuriating.

"Why didn't you help Her Highness that day? If the queen didn't leave then Xiao Ying wouldn't have chased after them as well. This is all your fault."

The tiger chief didn't have any words to sooth that ire. It's not like he didn't want to help, rather he only learned of the fact after the matter when Di Cang flew into a rage.

"Ma, you know I didn't know about the matter until it's too late." Rubbing the back of his head, the tiger chief felt like he's being wronged.

Sending a glare at her own son again: When Xiao Ying comes back you are not allowed to yell at her or punish her. It's all because of your poor attitude that she ran away from home."

"......"

But the girl clearly ran away in pursuit of that white cub, what does it have to do with my attitude?

Whether or not this discussion's up for debate wasn't a choice because the granny had started to walk towards the palace as well.

"Ma, what are you doing?" The tiger chief grew anxious at this sight. Pulling at his own ma's waist to stop her, "This is too dangerous! You need to go back to the residence."

Grinding her mullers: "You can go back if you like, I'm not leaving. These bastards are too much. How dare they go after the king with their filthy thoughts?"

Finding there's no way to change her mind, the tiger chief knew he's better off letting her do as she pleases. Following from behind like a good boy, the mother and son duo went off into the direction of where the elders disappeared to.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.1K 73 10
Adult content 🔞⚠️ , smut...😍 read ur own rick ❌‼️
15.1M 719K 62
When Daiyu is summoned with dozens of other girls to be the Emperor's concubine, she doesn't think that she'll be chosen. Although beautiful and kind...
36.4K 1.1K 59
"mom, dad, Im married!" lahat ng relatives namin ay nagulat sa announcment ko. Sino ba naman kasi ang mag aakala na ang unica ija ng pamilyang Letpr...
510K 928 14
- hubungan terlarang - konten dewasa - nsfw 18+ - pakde x ponakan