Adorable Treasured Fox: Divin...

By FRIES1andCHIPS0

She is a descendant of an Ancient Chinese Aristocratic family. Having just transmigrated into a young lady's... More

Chapter 526-530
Chapter 531-540
Chapter 541-550
Chapter 551-560
Chapter 561-570
Chapter 571-580
Chapter 581-590
Chapter 591-600
Chapter 601-610
Chapter 611-620
Chapter 621-630
Chapter 631-640
Chapter 641-650
Chapter 651-660
Chapter 661-670
Chapter 671-680
Chapter 681-690
Chapter 691-700
Chapter 701-710
Chapter 711-720
Chapter 721-730
Chapter 731-740
Chapter 741-750
Chapter 751-760
Chapter 761-770
Chapter 771-780
Chapter 781-790
Chapter 791-800
Chapter 811-820
Chapter 821-830
Chapter 831-840
Chapter 841-850
Chapter 851-860
Chapter 861-870
Chapter 871-880
Chapter 881-890
Chapter 891-900
Chapter 901-910
Chapter 911-920
Chapter 921-930
Chapter 931-940
Chapter 941-950
Chapter 951-960
Chapter 961-970
Chapter 971-980
Chapter 981-990
Chapter 991-1000
Chapter 1001-1010
Chapter 1011-1020
Chapter 1021 - 1030
Chapter 1031 -1040
Chapter 1041 - 1060
Chapter 1061 - 1080
Chapter 1081 - Chapter 1100
Chapter 1101 - 1120
Chapter 1121 - 1140
Chapter 1141 - 1160
Chapter 1161 - 1180
Chapter 1181 - 1200
Chapter 1201 - Chapter 1220
Chapter 1221 - 1240
Chapter 1241 - 1260
Chapter 1261 - 1280
Chapter 1281 - 1300
Chapter 1301 - 1320

Chapter 801-810

536 14 0
By FRIES1andCHIPS0

Chapter 801 "The Essence Blood of the Ancient Dragon (2)"

Longyu did not give a response to her husband's word. Instead, she raises a smirk and headed in the direction of everyone else.

......

Due to the depths of the ocean water, there aren't much light capable of penetrating down underneath. Even so, there's just enough of the sun's ray to glisten off of Bai Xiachen's cute little face when he's sitting down.

"Little guy, are you really not wanting to live?" The teenager eventually came back to his senses due to being overwhelmed by the kid's audacity. Sweating and growing more anxious at the eagerly sound of incoming footsteps: "You three run first when they come, I will come up with an idea and stall them here."

Blinking his big blue eyes, Bai Xiachen turns around in great surprise by what he's heard. "Why are you helping us?"

The teen makes a bitter smile: "I have a vendetta with the dragons here, and... this little lass was forcibly brought here by them. Even if it's only to ruin Longyu's plan, I will still save her."

This time the little steambun didn't speak – a rare thing considering his character – and instead leaned that chin against his hand in contemplation.

Clack Clack Clack!

Very soon, a group of people, both elderly and young, had come running over.

"Dai Dai!" The first elder went ghostly white at the sight of Dragony holding hands with the strange boy. "Hurry Dai Dai, come over to grandpa's side."

Rather than obeying, Dragony shook her head and remained firm to the spot: "I am not Long Dai Dai."

"What did you say?" The senior turned stiff at the answer, his face showing an ugly expression like he's going to faint or throw up. "Dai Dai, please don't scare your grandpa here. Come to my side so I can protect you."

"Good grandfather, I am really not your granddaughter." Pulling the younger lass behind herself out to show everyone, Dragony intends to let them all see who's the true one. "My name is Dragony and my friend here is the real Long Dai Dai. Earlier when we were doing the blood test to check on my lineage Longyu had swapped out Dai Dai's blood during the procedure, that's why it came out positive."

Shuddering at this revelation, the first elder then shifts his attention over to the indicated lass. In that instant, his pupils dilated inwards due to the shock of what he saw.

Close, they look so much alike! The little girl and my daughter-in-law look too much alike!

"Dai... Dai Dai? Are you Dai Dai?" the senior's voice sounded shaky like he couldn't believe reality. Stumbling forward, the first elder wanted to get closer so he could give the one a hug.

Perhaps the situation was too sudden, or perhaps the girl's personality simply fell into the timid side, but Long Dai Dai didn't meet what her grandfather wanted and instead scurried right behind Dragony in order to hide herself.

"I never had a name before..." Peering part of her head out, there's a hint of hope and curiosity in the little girl's eye: "But not long ago a bad woman wanted to catch me. She called me Long Dai Dai, that's how I came to know my name. I also grew up without family. You... are you my grandfather?"

Bursting out into tears at this point, the first elder felt like someone's ripped out his heart at knowing his poor grandchild's been all alone through the years. "Good child, I'm your grandfather, I'm so sorry I haven't found you sooner...."

And I'm so sorry for not recognizing you immediately. To think my foolish self could mistake someone else for you! And... and.... LONGYU!!!!!!!!

Suddenly, a burst of anger erupts out of the senior's heart after remembering who's the main cause for this mess. Literally spewing flames in his eyes: "Longyu, get over here this instant!"

The wretched woman and her husband had just arrived outside the place when she overheard this enraged voice in the air. Though slightly unsettled inside, Longyu still passed through the gathered crowd to come before her mentor.

Chapter 802 "The Essence Blood of the Ancient Dragon (3)"

Longyu didn't take much effort to notice Long Dai Dai who was hiding behind Dragony's back after she arrived. Gritting her teeth: "You! How come you are here? Didn't I tell you you're not the one our clan is looking for? Why do you keep insisting you are the one? Our Dai Dai is right here so you should leave before you get yourself in further trouble." At that, the wretched woman then turns back to her mentor: "Shifu, this lass is delusional. She kept trying to impersonate your granddaughter when I was out for my mission, all so she could become someone important."

Unfortunately, the first elder apparently didn't buy the story. Following each word that came out, his complexion sank darker and darker until none of the dragons' present dared to make a peep. Even so, Longyu had confidence in her story because she's poisoned Dragony with her pill already. In this woman's mindset, there's none who wouldn't be afraid of death.

Yet in spite of all these beneficial conditions, Dragony didn't care when she was given the eye signal to back up the lies. "Prince, that evil woman is glaring at me." Moving behind the little steambun's side, the missy's action told everyone the truth.

"Don't be afraid," rubbing the girl's hair like he's the big adult, "I'll help you glare back at her later."

Although Dragony is a little slow sometimes but no one can scold her aside from me!

"...." Longyu was flabbergasted by this.

How can this little wench act stupid at a time like this?

"Shifu, I..." Wanting to defend herself some more, what came next completely stunned the woman. It's a slap and it went straight for her face, causing a red swollen bruise to come out in the aftermath.

Widening her eyes in disbelief, Longyu turns to face the exasperated senior with her sobbing face: "Shifu, please listen to me, I really did bring back your granddaughter. This one really is a fake...."

"Hoho!" The first elder sniggers ironically at her, "Even this girl herself is denying it, do you still want to keep insisting on that claim?"

This time Longyu was truly lost on what to say. She actually openly denied her identity? Is she asking to die or something?

"Dai Dai, don't you be afraid," the first elder looks at his real granddaughter with the kindest face ever instead of the infuriated one he showed his student. "Tell grandfather here what happened."

But rather then responding to that, Long Dai Dai consciously looks up to Dragony instead for help.

"Dai Dai doesn't know what's happening so I will explain." Bringing her head out from Bai Xiachen's back, the missy takes the stage, "This evil woman and her gang of thugs came to make trouble for Dai Dai a while back. I thought they wanted to kill her so I helped her escape. In the end I was captured by them.... Afterwards she asked me to impersonate Dai Dai. I refused so she used Dai Dai's safety to threaten me, saying she will kill her and then fed me some sort of poison as precaution."

Poison?

A flaring anger erupts out of the little steambun's face at the news: "Dragony, this evil woman forced you to take a poison?"

Donning a brilliant smile at the added attention: "I'm not afraid Prince, Her Highness the Queen will surely come save me and cure the poison...."

She promised to stay here out of care for Dai Dai, as for the poison, this missy didn't worry one bit.

Chapter 803 "The Essence Blood of the Ancient Dragon (4)"

"And..." Ignoring Longyu's ugly expression, Dragony bares her two tiny fangs, "That bad woman had me impersonate Dai Dai because she wanted me to find that whatever seal so her husband can become the next chief head. Also, she had more than once scolded this old grandfather here, calling him an old bastard that only knows how to help outsiders instead of his loved ones."

One hand pointing at the woman, the other holding his heart, the first elder trembled profusely. "You, you..."

This traitorous thing! Traitor!

Based on that gasping and huffing for air motion, the old elder clearly didn't take this well.

All pale by now, Longyu bites her lower lip like she's been wronged: "Shifu, this is all a hoax, I've been framed! I know now, this girl deliberately came and told me she's Long Dai Dai, the purpose is to frame me. Shifu, you know me better than anyone, I would never do something like this!"

At the end of the day not even this wretched woman could remain unfazed while being cornered. In her haste, she began to bang her head against the floor in a kowtowing gesture. As for her own husband whom she's been trying so hard to support, that bastard Xiang Luo just stood on the sidelines as if nothing was happening.

One bang against the floor...

Two bang against the floor...

Three bang against the floor...

Eventually that forehead had become a purple bruise with no pity from anyone. Towards this level of indifference, Longyu revealed a ray of pain on her face.

"Shifu, are you really going to believe these outsiders than your own disciple?"

"Dai Dai isn't an outsider!" he snaps at that inappropriate comment. Taking in a deep breath, the first elder's complexion finally returns to normal: "She is my only family!"

Only family?

Closing her eyes, a look of immense pain grips the wretched woman who's still refusing to give up. Laughing out: "If she's your family then what am I? What am I to you?!"

This time she didn't get to wait for the senior's reply, instead another voice from the front had answered it for her.

"You? You're the murderer who killed his son and daughter-in-law!" Now everyone's attention had shifted to the teen leaning against the doorframe.

"What did you just say?" The first elder shoots a death glare over to the teen, his voice radiating murderous intent, "Repeat what you just said to me."

Longyu recognizes this person after seeing that face and knew this might spell the end of herself. Showing extreme panic, she yells out to stop further discussion: "You shut up! You're the one who colluded with Tsing Yi back then and now you want to murder our clan by spelling out lies and deceit. Don't think for a second anyone here will listen to you!"

"What point is there in wasting more words on such people?" The husband Xiang Luo beams out a frosty glint, "Yu'er, just kill him and it will be fine!"

Perhaps it's the human's confident attitude, but this cold heartless man didn't feel good at what's to come. There's an ominous sensation quickly budding within his heart, causing that face to go all gloomy and dark.

Bai Xiachen on the other hand had a different reaction after hearing who this teen was – there's shock and disbelief. This guy... he's the human teenager Tsing Yi mentioned before? No wonder he hates Longyu and the dragon clan here so much, he's her acquaintance!

"Hahaha," the teen didn't notice the strange expression coming off of the steambun's face and continued with his speech, "Whether or not I'm spouting nonsense is not important. Once I show the evidence then everything will be cleared!"

"Shut up!"

Turning her shame to bitter anger, Longyu has had it and wanted to attack. Unfortunately for her though, the first elder got in her way before that could take place.

Chapter 804 "The Essence Blood of the Ancient Dragon (5)"

"I want to see what sort of evidence he can produce, until then, no one can touch him!" After that order, the rest who were foolishly wanting to attack were stopped in their tracks, their eyes angry and fuming.

At first they didn't recognize the teenager that they've been ignoring until now, but after hearing Longyu's outcry they most certainly do now. They haven't forgotten about the reason why Tsing Yi betrayed them and it was all caused by this person who seduced the proud woman. This was especially true for the younger male generation here because the woman was considered the most beautiful among their age group and was highly sought after.

"That year..." The young man's gaze fell upon the elder's shaky appearance, "your son Long Xi and his wife stumbled upon a ruin. Through their investigation and deciphering of the hieroglyphs left behind on the walls, they realized there's a drop of essence blood hidden there from an ancient dragon. Whoever possesses it will rule the Dragons, that's the prophecy described by the ruins. Afterwards, maybe it was coincidence or preplanned, but Longyu too had somehow managed to learn of this matter and proposed to accompany the couple with her own husband Xiang Luo."

The young man's face hung a ridiculing look when he turned to face the woman in question. Sure enough, there's fire spewing out of Longyu's face. "It's a pity but Long Xi trusted this traitorous woman too much. In the end, not only did your son and his wife lose their lives at the hand of this backstabber, the essence blood had also fallen into their hands as a result."

"You're talking nonsense!" Baring her teeth in utter rage, "Do you have any proof that I killed him?"

The teen sneered in return: "Long Xi is a very talented and powerful member of the Dragon Clan, second only to Tsing Yi, do you think he wouldn't leave behind a precautionary measure when he realized you betrayed them? It took me years though but I finally managed to find out where the four of you went back then, and guess what? I found a wisp of his soul inside the ruins!"

That story instantly causes Longyu to gawk in horror at the hated teen.

No, impossible!

I've long destroyed Long Xi's soul when I killed him, how can he leave behind a wisp of his soul? This person must be trying to provoke me into making a mistake, that must be it!

"You say you have a wisp of Long Xi's soul? Fine, take it out and let everyone see then." Grinding her teeth, Longyu asks.

For a moment, all eyes had fallen onto the teen's face.

Sighing at the attention, This Longyu is really seeking her own death. Alright, there's no reason why I shouldn't oblige her.

Not bothering to waste anymore words now that it has come to this, the teen raises up one of his ringed thumb fingers to rub against the item. In no time at all, a transparent entity emerges from within....

This was a handsome-looking man that held strong similarities to Long Dai Dai, which immediately causes the first elder to shake with sorrowful sadness at the sight.

"Son...." There's immense emotion mixed into that word, and it also showed the infinite pain of a father that has lost their son.

Others were also stunned by this scene. The reason being that the one floating before their eyes was exactly like the teen explained, the second most talented member of their clan who passed away several years ago, Long Xi!

"Xi'er, my son...." The old grandfather wanted to reach out to touch his precious son. Unfortunately for this senior though, his fingers didn't make contact with anything, only passing through the air despite the ethereal existence of his son being right in front of his eyes.

"Father," Long Xi takes to his knees using the upmost solemn manner while keeping an equally sorrowful voice. "I've been unfilial for not being able to accompany you any longer. It was my mistake for going after that ancient dragon's essence blood and allowed Longyu to backstab me at the crucial moment. Thankfully I was able to leave behind a precautionary measure prior to heading into that ruin, now I can finally tell the world of her evil deeds and character!"

Chapter 805 "The Essence Blood of the Ancient Dragon (6)"

Boom!

Longyu's state of mind had long fallen into a blank slate when Long Xi appeared before everyone, but now for the truth to come out, her face became desperate and white.

It's over this time, I'm done for!

"Shifu," snapping out in frustrated coldness, "we can't believe what he says. Just because he says he's Long Xi doesn't mean anything? I say he's Tsing Yi's scheme of destroying our unity, how about that?!"

"Shut up!" Red in the eye, the first elder radiated intense killing intent: "You think I can't recognize my own son? How dare you and your husband harm my son, unforgivable!"

"Father," Long Xi's soul speaks again after landing those ghostly eyes upon his murderer, "before I died, Longyu confessed another matter to me as a way to gloat. The reason why Dai Dai disappeared was because of her. She did it out of spite because you wouldn't give her the Chief's seal, she wanted to spite you and make you grieve."

For a simple reason like that, this wretched woman would throw a newborn baby into the mountains. If Dai Dai didn't have luck on her side and somehow survived then who knows what would've happened to the girl....

Longyu had her eyes closed now, not in regret for the crimes in which she's committed though, but rather for not strangling Dai Dai back then. To think my momentary softness would come back and haunt me like this today.

"Humph," not going to continue the defensive lies anymore now that the situation has devolved into this, the husband Xiang Luo sneers with contempt at everyone. "Since you all know then there's no need to hide anymore. You think I'm afraid of you or something old fart? Yu'er, take out the essence blood."

The wife stares in shock at her man: "Xiang Luo, do you know what you're saying?"

Unbeknownst to the rest of the dragons and peoples here, there's a major flaw in the essence blood this couple had in their possession. With each use meant the depletion of its potency, meaning it won't be able to keep them protected forever. There's going to be a time where it runs dry and everyone would swarm at them in seconds when that day comes!

"Yu'er?" seeing his wife's inaction, the man frowns: "You don't need to show mercy to these people after the way they're treating you. If you don't bring out the essence blood then it will mean our death!"

Biting her lower lip: "Shifu, it's you who are nonbenevolent first so don't blame me for the injustice!" At that, this wretched woman quickly took out the bottle containing said item and popped the cork. In that instant, an immense pressure grips the air around the entire Dragon Mountain, causing all of the residences to take to their knee.

Also, Long Xi's residual wisp of his soul had also dispersed into nothingness under this shock.

"Son!" The first elder wanted defy this power after seeing his son's soul dispersing into nothingness due to the pressuring might. Unfortunately for this senior, the most he could muster was to keep himself from prostrating like the rest despite his shaky appearance.

"Longyu, I won't let you get away with this even if I have to throw myself at you!" Red in his eyes like blood's about to come out now, the elder stares intently at the hateful couple.

"Wahhhhhh!" Long Dai Dai burst into tears, "Grandpa, Grandpa..."

Unable to bear the crying appearance of her friend, Dragony pokes at her mental pillar using the most pleading voice she could make: "Prince, can you help Dai Dai's grandfather?"

The Prince is as powerful as the Queen, he will certainly have a mean to save Dai Dai's grandfather.

Chapter 806 "Tsing Yi's Return (1)"

"Ho," sneering in her voice, there's smugness in the woman's eye when confronting Dragony over her outrageous words. "Little bitch, if you had only obeyed my orders properly then you wouldn't be in this situation. Now there's no one to save you!"

Clinging tightly to the bottle to infuse more of her energy, Longyu's face showed proud arrogance as the aura increased with her act. But very soon that cheeky smile was replaced with a hard stiffness of disbelief. The main reason being Bai Xiachen's ignoring attitude and of how the boy could move at will. Then there's that attitude.... it's overbearing and dominating, just like a king's....

For everyone else, they were equally as surprised as the former because it's next it impossible for them to imagine how a child of such age could resist such tremendous pressure.... To the point where even the former dragon chief paled in comparison!

"Who allowed you people to kneel before this woman?" Though his voice was still young and childish, it's nevertheless enough to release the bind on these dragons and allowed them to get back up from the floor.

Longyi grew anxious over this scene. Clasping harder onto her bottle, she urgently releases even more of the blood's pressure and spread it across the air. Unfortunately, she failed this time because they all stood there and stared at her in dismay!

"How... how did this happen? Impossible, this is the ancient dragon's essence blood, it has never failed!" Longyu began to shudder in horror under the sun's faint glistening light, causing her skin to reveal how ghastly white she's feeling right now.

It can't be, the power of the blood is lost?

Her husband Xiang Luo had also fallen into a panic. Snatching the bottle in haste into his own hands, the man fires enormous levels of energy into the thing in hopes of activating the pressuring aura again. Yet, none of the dragons bowed at this, only staring quietly at the couple with disconcerting confusion.

"What is going on?" the husband asks his wife using an interrogating tone.

It couldn't be helped. This was their last trump card. Without this, their fate was doomed.

"Dragony, you wait here with Dai Dai for me." Releasing his hand from the girl's, Bai Xiachen slowly strode towards the wretched couple: "Which of you is the one who kidnapped Dragony?"

What would normally be a cuddly and lovable face only looked demonic and threatening to Longyu right now. That's correct. To this woman, the kid was the incarnate of the death god itself.

"You... who the hell are you?" she takes a step back out of fear.

Responding with a cheeky face of her own, Dragony was the one to speak using her tenderly young voice: "He is His Highness the Prince. I've said it before, the Queen and Prince will come save me."

Shuddering incoherently, the memory of the lass mentioning this comment flashes before her eyes. As a result, a deeper level of shock now fills those eyes.

Chapter 807 "Tsing Yi's Return (2)"

Isn't that Queen nothing more than a consort of some kingdom? How can a human king's love toy give birth to such child?

"Longyu!" the first elder finally regained his senses and now the look in his eyes were quite complicated. There's hate, anger, disappointment, and even pain in the heart..... "Now, what else do you have to say?"

Tightly clenching her fist, the wretched woman somehow grew vicious in the mindset and turned that anger onto someone that's not even present. Even if I break a leg this time, I will still drag that Tsing Yi down with me into the water! What more, if not for that woman then my Xiang Luo would've become the chief already!

"Shifu, I know I've done something wrong, but..." Longyu hangs her head low while clenched that fist like she's the victim: "These things were all ordered by Tsing Yi. It was her who had me do all these terrible things!"

"What nonsense are you talking about?" The first elder became outraged at the continue denial, "You still dare to pass the blame onto Tsing Yi when things have come this far?"

Biting her lip: "Yes, it is Tsing Yi, she lured me out of the Dragon Mountain after we drove her off. That's when she poisoned me...."

Plop!

Kneeling down immediately, her voice grew sobbing: "Everything I said is true Shifu. I have no way to resist Tsing Yi's poison. Making my husband the chief? That too, that too is ordered by her, she made me do that as well, including the part of killing Long Xi!" Sneaking a hidden upward at the old man, she inexplicably revealed a smirk that she immediately hid away the next second. "Tsing Yi's a scheming person, she knows you trust her immensely. By killing Long Xi and then forcing me to make my husband the chief, everything would fall into place, a perfect setup for when she returns to take over the position!"

Leaking tears like a waterfall, Longyu's false sincerity had an effect and left some of the clan members swaying to believe that story. In comparison to a human, they would much rather believe in their own kin and detest someone who's assumed to have betrayed their clan.

"I'll tear your mouth off if you keep spouting nonsense!"

In his desperation, the teen wanted to attack to stop that foul mouth from dirtying his friend. However, before he could take action, a small little hand had reached over to grab at his sleeve to stop him.

"You let me go!" The teenager glares in exasperation.

Tsing Yi is such a nice woman, why do these people keep trying to frame her?

She clearly did nothing yet someone would always throw dirty water at her.

"You shut up!" Puffing up his cheek, Bai Xiachen forcibly drags the teen behind himself and locks onto the foe: "Since you say your orders are the result of Tsing Yi's scheme, how about you call her here to compare the story then?"

Compare?

Longyu's expression darkened, I don't even know if she's still alive or not after she fled, how am supposed to find her?

"Firstly, whether or not Tsing Yi would come doesn't matter because that woman would never admit it."

The various dragons nodded in agreement to that comment. Longyu is right. That Tsing Yi is such a cunning woman, there's no way she would return when things are not looking good.

"You not being able to call her here doesn't mean I can't." Out of everyone's expectation, Bai Xiachen throws out this grenade in front of the crowd using the most innocent and naïve face ever. Yet... to their eyes, that face only looked sinister and dark like the devil itself.

Chapter 808 "Tsing Yi's Return (3)"

"What did you say?" The unease intensifies within Longyu's heart. Her only wish right now was to drag Tsing Yi down with her. This way she could still have an opportunity to get even in the afterlife since she knows escaping unscathed was next to impossible now!

But based on that sentence, it's almost like this little guy knew her or something?

"Mother!" Suddenly the kid cries from out of the blue and ran towards a certain direction.

Mother?

Their gazes followed the kid's movement and eventually fell upon a woman.

"Mother, I found Dragony on my own, did I do good?" Donning the biggest grin, the kid looks up with his arms wrapped tightly around the woman's waist.

Unable to bear this adorable picture, Bai Yan swiftly pulls her son in for a peck on the cheek: "Xiachen is mother's best child so of course you did well."

"Then compared with Baddie Father, am I Mother's favorite?" Sparkling in his big blue eyes, the kid couldn't wait to hear the answer.

Sure enough, Bai Yan didn't hesitate in the least and blurted out the answer: "Of course you are mother's favorite."

"......"

In that very moment, Di Cang's expression could only be called a black hole, that's how dark it has become after hearing his wife's response. Moving over to pick the brat out of his mother's arm, the man readily tosses the boy down to the ground in order to possessively pull the woman into a tight embrace. "This is my wife. If you want to be someone's favorite then go find your own wifey."

"Mother..." All pitiful in his appearance, the little steambun sounded aggrieved by this maltreatment. "I don't want a wifey, I only want Mother!"

Bai Yan could literally feel her heart melting away at her son's adorable appearance. Hurrying to bring him into her arms for a warm embrace: "Until you find a wifey you will always be my precious baby so don't worry."

That only made it worse because that wasn't what the kid wanted to hear. Ready to cry at any moment: "Then does that mean if I find a wifey you won't take me as your precious baby anymore? I don't want a wifey, I only want to accompany Mother for the rest of my life...."

I knew it, Mother only has Baddie Father in mind now that he's here. If I had known this would happen then I wouldn't have helped him. How could he forget what I did when Mother didn't want him anymore? This is unfair!

"Queen," a young tender voice suddenly drifts over from the front, causing Bai Yan to release her arms and gaze over to the little girl standing before her eyes.

"Sorry, I'm late." Pulling Dragony in as well, she lets that tearing face rest firmly against her chest to act as a comfort zone.

No matter how much this young lass has lived in life since her hatching from the egg, the girl only recently opened up her mind to the world. Therefore, in terms of mentality, Dragony could only be considered a child at heart. Whatever courage she had to endure the days away from everyone has been spent and it's time for the pent-up emotions to be released. This was especially true while being in front of Bai Yan, Dragony's only real family.

Chapter 809 "Tsing Yi's Return (4)"

"Queen, I just knew you would come save me." Leaving that warming chest, Dragony speaks out in a sobbing tone, "That evil woman forced fed me a poison in order to make me help her, I'm scared.... I don't know anyone here."

Bai Yan's expression abruptly changed for the worse at this sudden news. Hurrying to test the little missy's pulse, her tense heart eventually subsides after seeing it's nothing serious.

"It's okay, that poison is nothing special. Take this Detox Dan pill, it will remove the toxin within your body as soon as you eat it."

Longyu's face went ice hard there. A simple Detox Dan pill is enough to remove the poison? Didn't that human say its uncurable when I bought it off of him?

But this was no time for this wretched woman to dwell on such small matters because the following second her eyes had fallen onto the new arrival. Gawking her eyeballs out: "You, you...."

How is it possible, why is Tsing Yi here? How dare this woman return to the Dragon Clan?

"Tsing Yi!" The teen was the first to cry out in astonishment, his face showing excitement and disbelief.

Tsing Yi's not dead?

She's alive?

This is great, she's really alive...

Failing to wipe away the tears from his eyes and cheek, the teen eventually gave up and allowed the emotions to run forward like rapids through a river.

"You child..." Finding her acquaintance as well after scanning the area, Tsing Yi removes the uptight persona she almost always has and changed it to a soft warming look: "You're already so old and still crying like a child? But then again, your appearance hasn't changed in the least after all these years."

"Uooohhhh!" Sobbing, the teen rushed over to the woman whom he's been missing dearly until even his cries had turned into an incoherent laugh.

"Teacher Tsing Yi, I'm so happy you're alive, I'm so happy... I never thought I would be able to meet you again in my lifetime...."

It's been over a hundred years so any hope has been drained away within this teen's heart. The only support keeping his body going was revenge!

Tsing Yi wasn't only this teen's close confident, she's also his teacher and tutor. If it wasn't for the dragoness's appearance back then, his fate would've ended long ago by his enemies. So, whether it be personal or for business, he owes her everything to the point where even death wouldn't be a big price.

While the two were sharing a wonderful momentary reunion, all eyes had fallen onto Tsing Yi's presence by this point.

"Tsing Yi, how dare you return to us? Did you not do enough already back then by betraying the clan?"

"We can leave your life intact out of consideration for the late chief's sake, but you will still have to pay the price for your mistake!"

Emotional anger has clearly washed away the fear instilled onto them by the kid already because their voices were sharp and stinging. A total disregard for Bai Xiachen's might and threat.

For the dragoness herself, this was akin to a second slap across the face. Though she may have already heard these words once back then when they drove her off, but it's still painful for it to be said a second time.

Suddenly, a hand lands onto her shoulder in a reassuring manner. Turning stiff, she swings her head around to find that wondrous woman behind herself.

Chapter 810 "Tsing Yi's Return (5)"

"Tsing Yi, those who don't believe you doesn't deserve your loyalty."

Those who don't believe you doesn't deserve your loyalty~

Glimmering with light in those eyes, Tsing Yi's pained soul gradually returned to normal after hearing Bai Yan's word. Sweeping her gaze across the interrogating crowd, she imprints the faces into her head for the future.....

Eventually that focus had locked onto a certain old face, "First Elder, how have you been lately?"

How have you been lately?

Though nothing but a simple greeting there, it's still more than enough to make the senior release that waterfall from the eyes. "I've been doing well. Tsing Yi, where have you been all these years? Others may not believe you but I won't doubt you. Why didn't you come back to see me earlier?"

Tsing Yi could only make a bittersweet smile in return to that question. It's not like she didn't want to return here to the land that raised her, but under those circumstances, not only would she be unable to protect herself, she would also place this trusted elder into a bad position.

"I wasn't able to return because of my injuries. Oh yes, First Elder, where is Long Xi? How come I don't see him around?" Slightly frowning in the face, the dragoness wanted to find the young lad who used to follow her around wherever she went.

According to reason, Long Xi should've been of age and married by now, perhaps even with children. How come he's not around when a commotion like this is taking place?

The first elder was uncomfortably stiff in the face because the grief still hasn't left his old eyes. Then before this poor father could explain what has happened to his son to the dragoness, several infuriated voices had cut in.

"Don't pretend anymore Tsing Yi, you had Longyu kill Long Xi and his wife so why play dumb? You're the worst for not even letting their daughter off!"

Boom!

A surge of dangerous might promptly explodes out of the woman's clothes, causing even the bravest to flinch at this display. "What did you just say? Long Xi's been killed by Longyu?"

Those who openly taunted her were thrust into a pause for thought while their hearts shuddered at what she meant. This woman's expression doesn't seem to be fake. Can it be, Long Xi's death isn't related to her?

"Longyu killed Long Xi. Her explanation is that everything was orchestrated by you so that you can return and take over as the chief after you poisoned her...." The sentence was like swords, penetrating straight into the dragoness's heart and causing excruciating pain.

Whether it be when she was framed or seriously injured, Tsing Yi has never felt so distressed before. The main reason being that little lad whom she treats as her own brother was now dead, and it's all her fault for returning so late! Tears inexplicably began to trickle down the woman's cheek.

"You killed Long Xi!" Tsing Yi's voice became bone chillingly cold as she raised her sword at the murderer, "So you must die as retribution!"

Taking two steps back in a panic, Longyu frantically cries out: "What do you want to do? You can't silence me just because I exposed you! Everything I did was at your order. You can't do this to me!"

"Hahaha!" Tsing Yi bursts out laughing, her voice echoing across the entire undersea mountain. There's madness and there's sadness, but more than anything there's a layer of water that wouldn't stay nor leak out from the eyes.

"That year, you claimed that I colluded with Mo Xi to betray our clan, but then I want to ask – why should I? I am my father's daughter, the future chief of the Dragon Clan. Once I take the seat then all of you will need to honor my orders, so why should I betray the clan?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 8.4K 50
(Male Yandere Demons x Female Reader) You are just a normal high school girl living a normal life. . . . Until your life is not normal anymore. ____...
44.6K 4.5K 94
A story following a young hunter named Jay. He has grown up in a world where dungeons, monsters, and humans with leveling systems are a cultural norm...
45.6K 71 10
Adult content 🔞⚠️ , smut...😍 read ur own rick ❌‼️
15.1M 719K 62
When Daiyu is summoned with dozens of other girls to be the Emperor's concubine, she doesn't think that she'll be chosen. Although beautiful and kind...