Lasting longer

By 1-800-stabahoe

They were once best friends , but since their reuniting will things be awkward or will things spark where the... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN

ELEVEN

178 5 4
By 1-800-stabahoe

"Grandma i'm off to school" i called out walking down the creaky stairs. 

"Wait Dream" aniyah called after me. She was already dressed up for work and was putting creamer in her black coffee. 

"Yea?" i asked looking back as my hand turned the knob. 

"King's mom called today and asked for you to babysit next week." 

"Okay I will" I honestly didn't want to do it ever since last night and King been getting on my nerves recently anyways. 

"I Gave her your number already" she said leaving the kitchen 

"Alright bye"i left out the door and went to the school.

Today my gym class  had to sit on the bleachers while the Dance team practiced on the stage and the Basketball team stretched.

"1...2...3....4" Breah yelled walking around the girls as they did a sideline cheer.

"Alright Pooty today your in charge of stretches. No funny business actually stretch."Coach said walking out the gym doors.

"No FuNnY- ight bitches stand up" he said getting up.

They all mugged him and started to complain.

"Who tf put his ass in charge"Damien said still on the ground.

I laughed at them from afar.

"Do it niggers" he said in a country voice.

Everybody started to get up. "Aye watch that n word boy" King said back.

"Come here" nasia motioned for me.

"Who me?" i mouthed back.

She paused the music and called me on the mic.

"Can the big booty girl in the polo shirt please get up and meet me in the locker room." she said loudly.

Everyone's attention turned to me and i looked around with them.

"Bitch get up" she said out of the mic.

"Um i think she's calling you" a white girl with glasses said.

"Girl i know" i reassured. I grabbed my stuff and quickly walked down the stairs.

"Good luck Bsf" King yelled and Breah rolled her eyes at him.

"Good luck Dream" Damien yelled too

"Good luck Bae"Xavier followed after and King punched him in his chest. and they started pushing each other.

"Good luck cheating buddy"Pooty screamed putting a thumbs up in the air.

"Ok y'all" i yelled back walking fastly trying to cover my face up a bit.

"Come in here" she said with the door open.

I fast walked to catch up to the closing door.

"Alright me and Breah letting you try out so put this on" she said giving me a sports bra and spandex shorts.

"Is this big for me" I said analyzing the clothes.

"Girl no we got the same body so you'll be good" she said winking.

"Um ok so where's breah" i said dressing as she was turned around.

"Well she kinda doesn't know but i don't give a fuck" she shrugged her shoulders.

"Alrighty i'm ready" I said and she turned back around.

"Girl you look thick as df" she said poking my booty.

"Oh my gosh" i turned back around giggling.

"Ok come on" she said opening the door for me so i could go on stage.

I was more nervous than i thought. I placed my feet on the mat and walked behind Nasia watching the other girls chatter and catching their breath and others

"Alright breah, Dream is gonna try out." Nasia said pulling me to her side. Breah was putting all her stuff down. I'm assuming her and nasia are co-captains.

"Um when was this approved" Maria said beside her folding her arms.

"I'm sorry Maria when was yo ass ever captain."

She stayed quiet.

"Like i thought" Nasia said.

"Ok hold on" Breah said pulling Maria to the side and they talked for a bit.

"I'm so nervous" i said trying to calm nerves.

"You'll be fine you've done this before right?"she insisted

"I mean yea when i was a freshman though" i said trying to breath.

"Ok so that's what 3 years ago you'll be fine"

"Ok dream you're gonna try out in front of this whole gym." Breah said folding her arms with a devious smile.

"Um no she's not...that's not how the freshman's tried out" Nasia said with a attitude.

"Then she can't try out" Maria cackled

"Girl you bette-" Nasia said getting in her face and she backed up.

"It's good Nasia i'ma just try out" i said pulling her back.

"Nice choice" she said turning in her heels and grabbing the mic.

"Hey y'all...so today Dream is gonna be trying out and we want the whole crowd to choose whether or not she will be in" she said.

Some girls snickered and the others just shook their head.

"Ok Dream do a round off back-hand tuck"

I went to the end of the place mat and breathed and processed to do a round off into two backflips into a backhand tuck.

Everybody clapped.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
KINGPOV

She smacked her mouth and looked into the crowd and told her to do the cheer they just did.

"That's not fair" Nasia said.

"No let her do it" bread said.

she nodded her head and did the dance

"Eagles let's rump and shake" she said swaying her hips with her hands on her head.

"She a fast learner" Pooty said in a white voice.

"SHHHHH" we shushed him.

Everyone was in there crowds standing looking at the stage ad the basketball players huddled up in the middle of the gym to look.

"Come on y'all let's celebrate" she stomped her feet and clapping.

"We can't be beat were loud and proud" she said along with the moves.

"Come on Eagles let's rump and shake" she yelled clapping behind me and back in front of me. Going back into my original stance.

Everybody seemed to be impressed by her even knowing it. I been seeing the girls practice this for the past ten minutes it's not that hard to memorize. The other members yelled and clapped for her.

"Alright y'all settle down that's wasnt even hard" she said with a mug with her hands up

"Alright do you know a dance."

"Only one but it may not be good now"

Xavier winked at her and she giggled showing her deep dimples.

"Chill bruh" i sternly said but before he could respond Breah said something into the mic.

"Do it" she said.

What song Nasia asked beside her she whispered in her ear the song and she gleamed ear to ear.

She ran to the speaker and turned it on skipping the unnecessary parts.

She gave her a thumbs up and stood still smiling until the part.

"She better not fuck it up" Damien spat.

We all glared to him and he threw the finger at us.

"What tf she finna do" Damien said as we all noticed the song. Let's just say ts wasnt kid-friendly at all.

She started to dance bending down and swaying her hips to the beat. Her curls moving along with her. Catching us all off guard got a nigga feeling like he at the strip club or sum.

"Bruh i know i ain't the only one"xavier said patting my chest as she popped her butt out twice.

"Gahdamn" Pooty said bending his head as she bent down.

They was right, she looked bad as hell dancing. I don't know where she learned all that shit from. I could just touch her body now. Seeing her hit the splits and the dance was finally over.

All you heard throughout the guys was them murmuring and whispering to each other about a certain way she moved or her getting them hard.

I hated it and even though her booty looked dumb fat. Ian like it and i fasho wasnt going.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
DREAM POV

"Alright that's it"Breah said getting up as i got up from my splits breathing heavy.

King flashed me a smile and i smiled back but everyone seemed to be in awe, shocked, and i noticed a few niggas was hard. Some of their hands was trying to hide it and others.....well them niggas got a big dick frfr🤣.(I was editing and reading over and thought we was still in King pov I was like PAUSEE! lol)

I put my hand on my hip turning from the crowd and walking towards Breah.

"So what's it gonna be?" i said and nasia walked up with me.

"Well let's ask the crowd" she said with a raised a eyebrow.

"So what's y'all choice Yes or no" breah asked giving dirty looks to other team members saying yes.

Everyone yelled yes and me and Nasia jumped up and down. Soon other girls gathered around me and hugged me.

"Dang girl you got moves"
"Ok sis i see you"
"Girl don't ever snatch my edges like that again"

They all talked to me and giving me hugs and handing me a water bottle.

"What is going on here" The coach yelled looking at us. Everyone stopped in their tracks.

"Aye young lady go put on a shirt and pull down those shorts."he told me.

"As for the rest of you get back to your dancing or whatever and my guys STRETCH" he screamed going back out.

I covered up my body a bit and Nasia led me back to the locker rooms.

"Aye let me holla at you" i heard behind me and it was King.

"OOP girl just talk to me in Chem class."She said and I nodded and she walked away. 

"wassup?" I said forcing a smile. 

"The fuck you mean wassup you half naked in front of the whole gym"

"Goodbye King" I said walking past him

"Don't walk away from me Dream" he said and grabbed my arm. 

"Let me go"I said and pushed my arm away. 

"Im only trynna help"

"Help with what?? I'm just glad you can even remember my name" 

"Look I was high Ian know what I was saying"

"You gone use the same excuse for the way you was touching on me and whispering against my neck"

"Bruh you the one out here looking a like a hoe"

"Bitch you the one dating a hoe...." his face softened at what I said 

"Oh you aint know Anderson,  yo lil basketball buddy out there be smashing her."

"You green as fuck don't talk to me no more"

"King"Pooty called out to get his attention and we both turned around. 

"Coach said hurry up, and you did good Dream" he said and walked right out. 

"I can't even get a compliment from my own best friend"

"You aint go no best friend no more"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 10.4K 62
When two opposites meet in college and hate each other but can't seem to stay away either. Will the two put their differences aside or will the diffe...
47 4 4
Friends being separated by the mere issue of parental standards, but years after they meet each other again in reunion with different views on each o...
3.4K 258 15
Two best friends who lived opposite lives. Him being the son of a MC member and her being her family's pride and joy. They never had the chance to sa...
1.1K 299 18
What happens when all the best friends meet after a few years at a Royal wedding? Will they find their true love? How will their new relations be? Ca...