TTOOS2: Let You Love Me ✔️

By penscanwrite

[C O M P L E T E D] [UNEDITED] ★Highest Ranks Attained: #1 in chloeeast #1 in collabs #1 in isthislove #1 in... More

• ♪Note of the Author♪ •
TTOOS2: LET YOU LOVE ME
CASTS
PLAYLISTS
NOTE OF THE AUTHOR
» I «
» II «
» III «
» IV «
» V «
» VI «
» VII «
» VIII «
» IX «
» X «
» XI «
» XII «
» XIII «
» XV «
N/A
N/A part 2
» XVI «
» XVII «
» XVIII «
» XIX «
ANNOUNCEMENT
» XX «
» XXI «
» XXII «
» XXIII «
Quick Survey

» XIV «

287 14 0
By penscanwrite

Sean can't believe it to himself.

After posting the video two days ago, people started to talk here and there about him and Kaycee.

Issues started to spread like wildfire, and some were spreading rumors like 'Kaycee and Sean don't look good together,' 'Kaycee is a cheater,' and 'Sean doesn't deserve Kaycee.'

These issues were hard to stop now. Like who can, right? They're just two people in love but can't even have freedom, a life they wished to have now.

Before, they both wanted to be popular and be an ambassador for change. But now that they're both famous, they just wanted to have their freedom as an individual. But even so, he made sure that he won't leave Kaycee alone even though people started to destroy them. But as long as he loves her and she loves him, everything will be alright.

"Sean, are you still there?" Kaycee asked from the other line. He immediately turned the volume of the TV down so he could focus on Kaycee's voice.

"Yeah. Still here." He answered as he slumped against the cushion on the sofa as he turned on the television, waiting for his mom to finish cooking the food.

"So, when are we going to do it?" She asked. He can hear from the other line the silent music that Kaycee's playing, maybe on her laptop or television.

"Let's do it tomorrow." He answered. They've been talking about their relationship for almost a week now, planning to announce it in public and finally make their relationship official in the eyes of the fans.

"Okay. See you then. Bye." She answered, and Sean could imagine Kaycee smiling ear to ear. He knows that she's happy because they're both doing great even tho they haven't seen each other for almost a week because Kaycee's been busy with projects, and Sean has been planning to release a new set of Lewser Apparel. He's traveling a lot lately because of dance classes.

And he missed her so much. He hoped that he could see her now.

"Bye. I love you, Kay." He said before ending the call.

A low chuckle escapes from her throat, making him smile."I love you more."

They waited for almost a minute before Kaycee decided to end the call. He was smiling ear to ear as he focused his eyes on his phone screen where Kaycee's number was shown. He missed his girl, and he's happy because finally, they both agreed to go public and face the consequences together, for better or for worst.

He was about to turn up the volume of the TV when his phone rang.

His brows furrowed as he stared at his phone, where a name he didn't expect to pop-up on the screen. Why is she calling? He wanted just to let the phone ringing when his sister Serris sat on the single sofa and grab his phone.

"Why don't you pick up the call? It was Tati who's calling." Serris said, interrupting his focus on the television. "Fine, whatever."

"Hey! Give it back!" Sean shouted when his sister grabbed his phone and extended her hand to stop him from camping near her.

Serris signaled him to keep quiet before she answered the call for him.

"Hello, Tati! Yes, he's just busy watching cartoons and left his phone in his room... Let me go and hand him his phone. Just wait, okay?" She faked walking around, and immediately handed him the phone.

Then his sister mouthed, "you're doing great!"

And he mouthed back, "I'm gonna deal with you later." Which made his sister laugh.

"Tati. Why'd you call?" Up until now, he's still wondering why Tati is with him in the bar, but he can't remember being with her that time.

"Well, can we talk?" His brows furrowed as he stayed silent for a couple of seconds before he decided to answer.

"What are we going to talk about?" He's curious about what they're going to talk about.

"About career and pieces of stuff. You know. And I want to explain why I was in the bar with you, a few days ago?" She answered. And it took him a couple of seconds before answering again.

"Let's meet then. Just tell me about the location." He said. If they're going to talk about a career, then he can't just refuse anything.

"Thank you for giving me a chance Sean."

WHEN Kaycee ended the call, she immediately went inside her room and decided to take a bath. It was so hot outside, and she wanted to dip her body in cold water.

She's happy that finally, she already made up her mind to make their relationship public. She may feel scared, but she's sure that Sean won't leave her ever again because he promised. Sean promised to face the world with her despite all the challenges they'll be facing.

She was skip-jumping in happiness as she went towards the stairs when her brother, Devon, called out for her attention.

"What is it, my dear brother?" She happily asked as she went back downstairs to give her brother a big hug.

"Well, someone called the telephone earlier while you're with Sean on the phone." He said, which made Kaycee a bit curious. Who called, and it made her brother a bit weird?

"You look weird? Who called?" She asked, and Devon was about to answer when the doorbell rang, signifying that someone was outside the gate.

"That was for you. Now, go and answer the door." Her brother said before leaving her on the stairs and went to his room.

She walked towards the door and opened it but the happiness she's wearing when she opened the door immediately vanished as soon as her eyes darted on the man standing in front of her.

Wearing a bright smile on his face, he waved his hands in front of her.

"Kaycee." her breathing was hard and slow like she can't grasp for air. Her fist clenched as she stared at the man standing right in front of her. What is he doing here?

"What are you doing here, Gabe?" She asked, wanting to know what is his motives. He hurt her once; she won't let it happen again.

"I just want to say sorry." A low chuckle escapes from her throat; the pain still evident on her face. It has been more than a month since the misunderstanding happened, but she was still traumatized by what happened.

She wanted to forgive him even tho he didn't asked for forgiveness before, but it feels like she still can't.

"Come in." She said, making sure that no paparazzi could see them again. Tomorrow, she and Sean decided to go public, and she won't let any issue stop it.
"Just tell me what you need, Ga, be?"

"Did you already forgive me?" He was persistent, but Kaycee doesn't want to answer that question now. At least, not now.

"Just tell me what you need to tell me, Gabe." She said as she waited for him to answer. Then Gabe let go of the box of cupcakes he was holding as he rested it on the table in the living room.

"Tricia. Let's go to Tricia Miranda's place."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.2K 582 74
We're back up and running! This is a test run and possibly the new one shots book. Sean x Kaycee One Shots...let's try this again.
29.3K 1.6K 34
'I'm never going to like him. Ever' A story where Sean Lew and Kaycee Rice send snappy remarks and and death glares at every shared moment. But wit...
30.7K 755 15
You look happier, you do, I knew one day you'll fall for someone new, and if he breaks your heart like lovers do, just know that I'll be waiting here...
9K 225 16
6 friends who are dating each other discover the bumps and obstacles on the road of love Sequel to Catch Me If I Fall In Love Go read that one first ...