Animals (kiribaku)

Oleh Yaoi_Weirdo_

Everyone is born half animal. They still have human bodies but have the ears horns tails of their animal half... Lebih Banyak

First day ⤜(のᴥの)⤏
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BAKUGO!!!
So... \(✧人✧)/
Should I?
God im an idiot
Oh boy...
Oop-
(◍•ᴗ•◍)♡ ✧*。
Heterosexuality was never an option
🤡
Hi agian:]

Harder daddy

3.9K 61 81
Oleh Yaoi_Weirdo_

Kirishima pov
Bakugo pinned me to the bed while he took off my clothes with a lustful look in his eyes.

Ha! YEET! You thought! NEVER TRUST THE AUTHOR!
Listen to the video I put up there 👆 you'll love it. If you get my reference, congratulations, you're now my friend.
Whether you like it or not.

Ok I'm so sorry. I haven't uploaded an actual chapter in forever, but taking care of ten Great Dane puppies is hard.  And my uncle ate my chocolate😡. So I'm plotting revenge.
Also I made a cursed image.

Well I thinks it's blessed personally but everyone else says it's cursed.

😏

Anyways I'm really sorry and I'll be working on a chapter.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

281K 9.1K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
150K 5.4K 89
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1M 18.5K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
Reborn Oleh BunnyTaeil

Fiksi Penggemar

354K 17.2K 78
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...