Fairy Tail: Young Mage, No po...

By YukikoOtonashii

I am a normal 13 year old girl, and my parents don't love me. My father sells drugs, and my mother, well, she... More

What my parents take me for: Introduction
The Guild of Fairies meets me
What they think of me
Magic for me
The Guild Meeting
-Angelic-
The Happiness I feel
Lucy's gone, and so am I
Sabertooth, Loke and Me
Just a Month
Giving a Stand Against Fairy Tail
Reborn
Persecution Complex
GMG
Thy Truth
//Aโ€ขN: 6 Years Later?!//

Apologies

762 41 2
By YukikoOtonashii

I was under a bridge with Kujo. My bag was wet and I had thrown it away with all my stuff inside. I didn't care anymore. I was a spoiled brat who's life was stolen by her parents. I had an idea. I randomly started to sing. (Sing in tune of Pompeii by bastile)

I was left under the cold damp rain

Many drops fell away with no sound at all

And the tears kept coming down as the memories come

Great clouds all over the land in the town I lost

Great clouds all over the hills

Bringing darkness from above

But if I close My eyes

Does it almost feel like anything passed along?

And if I closed My eyes

It almost feels like I've been here before.

What am I supposed to be in my life?

I suddenly heared applauses. It was master, Max, Warren, Wendy, Natsu, Lucy, Grey, Erza and the exceeds. "Chieko-san, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything. I didn't know..." I took his hands. "Daijobu, Max-kun. I forgive you." I stood and I was damp. I took Kujo and jumped from a boulder I was sitting on. I saw master had the guildmark  stamp and motioned me to say were I wanted it. "My left eye." I said. It was stamped on me. I went back to the guild that night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

435 15 15
As a child, (Y/N)'s older sister was part of the famous Fairytail guild. She spends a lot of time in the guild with the other children seeing as her...
871 28 27
Jenny and her friends are living the normal life . Going to school , getting through GCSE and sixth form . How could life get better for them?, well...
183K 3.9K 42
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๅฎถๆ— โ”†๐Š๐€๐™๐Ž๐Š๐” / ๐…๐€๐Œ๐ˆ๐‹๐˜ หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ข๐๐ข๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ หšเฟ.โˆ—ฬฅโบ ( ๐™๐™–๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ž๐™ก ๐™ซ...
6K 109 13
See the lives of the next generation of Fairy Tail happen before your eyes. Will they laugh? Will they cry? Will they fight?(OK stupid question. this...