Dragon Slayer Mating Season

By whateverstuff17

It's Dragon Mating Season in FairyTail!!! Who are the mates? And will the girls be able to survive the three... More

Strange Behavior
Yukino and Kagura
Who are the mates?
Three Weeks
A Plan
Paradise?
The Breakout
THEY'RE HERE!!!
Won't be able to update.
RUN!!!
Mira Vs. Laxus
Escape
We're Not Safe
Rogura
Miraxus [M]
Stingyu
Gale [M]
Nalu
The End.

Dragon Mating Season

1.4K 23 6
By whateverstuff17

Yukino's P.O.V

Me, Levy, Mira head up to Fairy Tails guild masters office.

Once we get inside.
What's wrong master?" Mira asks.

"I have been informed about something serious. It's called Dragon Mating Season and it will begin tomorrow. Meaning that all Dragon Slayers who are of age will act according to the book and try to mate with their mates."....silence. "5 stages will happen in the three weeks coming up
1.) Clingy
2.) Overprotective
3.) Having the urge to make a 'den'
4.) Horny
5.) Mate
Those are the 5 stages." He continues.

"Well then, who are the mates?" Mira asks.

"From what the girls told me, they have concluded that
Levy is Gajeels mate
You are Laxus mate
Lucy is Natsus mate, and as for the twin dragons, Kagura said that Yukino would call Minerva." Makarov says, answering Mira's question.

"WAIT, WHAT! I'm Laxus mate?"

"How! Wouldn't his mate be Freed or something?!?!" Mira continues ranting while freaking out. Her face is red.

The girls giggle.

"About the twin dragons....... Minerva s-said that m-me and Ka-Kagura are their m-mates." I say looking down blushing.

"W-what?!?!" Kagura shouts, her face going red.

"Oh. My. God. All my ships are happening!!" Mira screams.

"But wait, what about Cobra?" She asks.

"Oh shit, we forgot about him." Lucy says.

"Don't worry I have just contacted Jellal and he said that he'll handle things. I'm also gonna send Erza as extra muscle to help out, just in case." Makarov replies.

"We don't have a lot of time, Dragon Mating Season begins tomorrow, so you girls need to go and pack while I figure out where to hide/send you. Once you've all packed come straight here and I'll tell you where you'll be sent. Now go!" Makarov orders.

We all leave.
Lucy's P.O.V

The girls and I head out of masters office and before going our separate ways we say bye, good luck, and that we'll get through this together.

After that we head separate ways.

Once I get to my apartment I rush inside, grab my suitcase, and start packing.

While packing I hear creaking noises come from my window, I slowly turn around to see........ NATSU!

"NATSU! What are you doing here?" I ask, irritated, getting ready to Lucy Kick his ass out of here.

"Well I saw you leave the guild and decided to come too, but what are you doing?" He says, with a confused face, pointing to my suitcase.

"W-well um, you see..... I- I'm making room for my closet?" I answer.

*I sound more like I'm asking a question rather then answering. Ugh stupid* I smack my head.

"Why do you sound like your asking a question? And what does having a packed suitcase do? He asks.

"Um... I'm making room by moving stuff from my closet to my suitcase." I say, crossing my arms.

"Oh, well I'm going to bed." He says, jumping in MY BED!

I walk over and grab him by the ear.

"What do you think your doing!" I yell.

"I'm going to sleep." He says in a duh tone.

"Not in my bed your not."

He growls "And why not?"

"Cause, it's my bed."

Then an idea struck me. "You know what, you can sleep in my bed. So go to sleep." I say, pushing him towards my bed.

*If I try leaving with the girls, Natsu is obviously gonna do something. So why not leave when he's not awake to stop us.*

Genius.

He gives me a confused look before covering it up with a smile.

Natsu grabs me and we both fell onto the bed with me on top and him on bottom.

"N-Natsu w-what are you d-doing?" I aske, trying to get out of his grip.

I try sitting up.

He hugs tighter.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." He says in a low serious tone.

"What?" I say, confused.

I try getting up again only to hear him moan.

I look down to see my knee pressing against his........ oh god no.

I blush. "NATSU LET GO NOW!"

I start hitting him.

He let's go and I run to the bathroom.

I hear him come towards the door. "Luce... you alright?..."

"I- I'm fine. Just go to sleep, I'll be out in a bit."

Not.

I hear him walk away, assuming that he's going to bed.

An hour later....

I slowly open the door to see a sleeping Natsu. I fully open the door and walk out.

I know what your thinking, he has like super hearing, well when he's sleeping nothing can wake him up.

I grab my suitcase and tippy toe to the door.

I slowly open the door and slowly close it back, once I'm out...... I SPRINT towards the guild.
Levy's P.O.V

We all say bye then I head towards the girls dorm.

While walking home I get the feeling that someone's watching me, following me.

I take a detour and head somewhere, where it's a bit more crowded.

After walking around for a while I head home.

Once I'm inside I head to my closet and start taking out clothes, shoes, my toothbrush and books. I grab my suitcase and start putting my stuff inside and then I grab my bag and start putting more books in. After finishing I grab my suitcase and bag, heading out.

While walking to back to the guild I get that feeling again, the feeling that someone's watching me.
I quicken my pace when someone grabs me.
"AHHH!" I scream
"Chill shrimp, it's just me."

"G-Gajeel?" I say turning my head.

"Yeah, it's me but-" he pauses.

He lets me go and looks me up and down.

"What are you doing?" He asks, giving me a confused look.
"Umm."

*Well crap, I didn't think this threw*

"I'm taking..... clothes to Mira."
"Oh?"
"Yeah, she's gonna.... spruce em up. So I'm heading back to the guild to meet up with her."

"I thought I saw her leave?" He says, giving me a suspicious look.

*God damn now you want to use your brain*

"Uh yeah, she went home to get some stuff."

"Hmm, well since your heading to the guild how bout I walk you."
"Um sure."
We start our way back to the guild, chatting about books that I'm reading currently.

I love talking to him🥰.
Kagura's P.O.V

After saying bye to the girls me and Yukino start our way back to the train station.

"Do you think that we'll make it?" Yukino asks
"We'll make it, we just gotta be quick." I answer.
"I hope so."

We chat a bit until the train stops.

We both get off.
"Good luck Kagura." She says hugging me.
I smile "Good luck to you too."

We head our separate ways, me to Mermaid Heal and her to Sabertooth.

Once I finally reach the guild I storm in and head to my room.

Once in my room I grab my suitcase and place it on my bed then I start grabbing clothes.

In the middle of packing Millianna storms into my room.

"What are you doing? Where have you been? We've been worried about you." She says walking over to me.

"It's a lot to explain and I don't have time." I say to her.

I head over to my drawers and she follows.

"Well at least explain what you could."
I grab my toothbrush and look to her seriously. "Something called Dragon Mating Season begins tomorrow and I happen to be a mate along with the girls from Fairy Tail and Yukino to the dragon slayers. We all have to leave for three weeks so we can be safe."

Her jaw drops.
"WHAT?!?!"

I sigh.

"I know that it's a lot to take in but I need you to relax."

She takes deep breaths and sits down on my bed.
"Okay, soo... who are you mated to?"

I blush.

"U-um, it-it's R-Rogue...... I think."

"You think or know."

"Ugh it doesn't matter right now I gotta finish packing!" I grab the rest of my stuff, zip my suitcase, and walk towards the door. Millianna stops me.

"...Be careful." She says hugging me. I hug her back

"Don't worry, I'll be fine."

We let go and walk downstairs.

"Tell the girls that I'll be away for a bit."
"Alright I will but as long as you buy me more cat plushies."

I chuckle.

"Ok, well I gotta go." I say hugging her one more time before walking out the guild.

I hope Yukino's ready it's almost twelve.

*Shit, its almost twelve I gotta hurry*

I start running.

I notice something weird moving in the shadows.

I run faster.
Yukino's P.O.V

After parting ways with Kagura I run to the guild.

Once I get there I take deep breaths and then slowly open the doors.

I peek my head inside and look to see if anyone is there before walking in.

When I get inside I run up the stairs.

When halfway up the stairs.

"Where have you been." An angry voice says, stoping me in my tracks.

I slowly turn around and see an angry looking Sting

*crap*

"Uhh hey Sting." I smile shyly.

I wave my hand, he growls.

*Its kinda hot*
.......WAIT! WHAT?

Sting slowly walks towards me. "Where. Have. You. Been." He asks, sternly.

I gulp. "W-well you s-s- see I've been w-with Kagura."

"Where." He orders kinda raising his voice.

I lightly shriek.

Wait a minute, you know what. I don't have to deal with this I'm his mate and I deserve some respect.

"You know what Sting, you're not my mom or my dad OR my boyfriend! I can go where I want whenever I want." I say, raising my voice.

He stands there shocked.

I hear footsteps come down the stairs.

"Hey! Yukino!" I hear someone calm my name and.

Minerva-Chan?

"Miner-" She cuts me off
"Hey it's late you should get some sleep." She says dragging me.

Sting stares at us.

We get to my room.

"What the hell are you doing here!" She says.

I walk past her and get my suitcase out. "Packing." I reply.
I start to get my clothes out, she sighs then comes to help out.

"Then I guess we better hurry." She smiles.

We grab all my stuff.
Once walking out my room I realize something.

"Where's Rogue?!?!" I ask, panicking.

"He left about 10 minutes before you got here."

"I better hurry then." We quicken our pace.
We get downstairs and Sting is nowhere to be seen.

*Wonder where he is*

"You gotta hurry." She says, hugging me.
"And be safe!"

I giggle at her and start walking away.

"I will, bye." I wave before running towards the train station.
Mira's P.O.V

While walking home, I try to process what master told me and I still can't believe it but I'm gonna have to get used to it.

But one thing for sure that I can't wrap around is how I'm Laxus's mate!

I finally get home.

I rush to my closet and start grabbing my clothes and suitcase.

While packing I think about who'll take care of Lisanna and Elfman while I'm gone, AND MY SHIPS! Who'll watch over and take care of club meetings!

"Ughh." I just need to hope for the best I'll only be gone for three weeks.

I write a note for them before zipping my suitcase and heading towards the door.
*You know this is kinda almost like vacation*

I look at the clock. Shit.

I need to hurry.

When I start to see the guild I see Laxus and Natsu with Sting, and Gajeel who later comes after walking Levy inside.

I hide somewhere behind a bush and listen in.

They start talking.

All I hear is "We need to work together."

A couple of seconds later I see Rogue come out from a shadow.

"All the girls except for Mira are here I saw them head inside."

"Somethings up." I think I hear Laxus say.

"Yeah, Luce left me while I was sleeping." Natsu pouts, crossing her arms.

WAIT... HE WAS- THEY WERE TOGETHER?!?!

*AHHHH*

I manage to calm myself down.

*I need to tell master this*

I quietly leave my hiding place and go to the guild.
Makarov's P.O.V

"The girls need to hurry up. Dragon Mating Season starts soon."

After talking to Erza about where to send them we finally found a place to hide them.

Only her and I know, the less that know the better.

It's almost 12:00.

"Erza I need you to gather all the dragon slayers! So contact Sabertooth. NOW!" I order.

She leaves.

2 minutes later. The girls start to come in one by one.

All the girls are here except for Mira.

*Oh well I'll have to have the girls explain it to her, we don't have time*

I clear my throat before starting.

"I've found a plac-"

"Master!" Mira barges in.

"All the dragon slayers are here."

The girls gasp.
Mira's P.O.V

I continue "They are working together, I heard them say it. They are also getting suspicious, they know that we're all here."
Erza walks in "She's right I called Minerva and she said that Sting and Rogue aren't there, then I saw them all outside."

"So if you found a place now will be the time for us to go." I finish.

He's quite for a second.

"Erza take this it's sleeping powder I want you to knock the boys out with it then take them to the basement there you will find chains, they're dragon proof, I think, I want you to lock em up with it!"

Erza nods her head then runs out of the office.

"Ok now girls once the boys are detained you'll get on the train that will take you to Hargeon Town and from there you guys will take a boat taking you to Akane Resort. All travel expenses have been payed for and you all have been checked into the resort."

"Wait you're hiding us at resort?!?!" Levy asks.

"Yes, and the reason being is because you all being in a public place is safer then you think, the boys know not to cause a huge scene and will try to be secretive thinking that the less people that know the better, they won't cause a racket without thinking except Natsu, and maybe Sting."

Lucy and Yukino sweat drop.

"Also all the other scents will throw them off and if the resort fails, theres a safe house that no one knows of except me. The information and way to get there are in these travel size lacrimas that each of you will get, you can also communicate and track each other with it if any of you were to get lost. I will not be sending anyone with you, I'll need everyone to help watch the boys." He finishes.

Master then hands us the lacrimas and extra money for if we need to go to the safe house.

Erza later comes in.

"They're in the basement knocked out cold, they'll wake up in about an hour or so. So that means that the girls should leave NOW."

Master nods.

"Wait, I just realized something." We all turn to Levy.

"Master said that they have dragon proof chains. Why do we have that and what is it?" She finishes.

We look over to master waiting for him to respond.

"The 1st master got them a long time ago when she was still alive, I never knew why we had it but now I know. She must've knew about about the mating season and got them for just in case Fairy Tail goes through this." He says

"Guess we got lucky." Lucy says.

Master nods.

"And as for what they do, I don't know but we'll find out once they wake up. But now you girls need to leave, it's 20 minutes before 12:00 now go. Erza you too, your train should be leaving soon."

Erza nods.

We all say goodbye then run out of the guild to the train station.

Once we're on it we settle down then start taking deep breaths.

I check the time.

I sigh. "9 minutes till 12:00."

"Girls no matter what we stick together." Lucy says, sticking her hand out.

Levy smiles "Always." She puts her hand on top of Lucys.

I smile.

"We'll help each other out." I put my hand on top of Levy's.

Yukino and Kagura smile before putting their hands on top of ours.

"We'll get threw this." Kagura says and Yukino smiles.

I look back to the time. "4 minutes..."

We all look at each other.

"Think of this as another adventure."

Yukino says and we laugh a bit.

"Another crazy adventure." Lucy adds.

We all smile then I hug all of them and they hug back.
All the Girls P.O.V

We all check the time and see that it's......... 12:00.

This is it.

"Dragon Mating Season has officially begun..." ..........

Hey guys I've finally got it out!! I know that I haven't updated in a long while but it's because I had to put this on pause, All missing assignments were due and I had homework to get done and I still have more but I'll try to get back into schedule.
If any errors please tell so I can fix it, I'll also like to say thanks to this person @LollaMostert4 for their comment made my day.

Welp that's it, if you guys have any ideas for this story then feel free to tell me
Peace✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

810K 16.3K 43
Lucy gets a feeling that she wants to do something different so she goes in a mission alone. No body knows that Natsu has just started his mating sea...
512K 11.2K 22
Once every 10 years dragons have a mating season. It is a rare occasion that everyone celebrates, but the dragon slayers aren't in the festive mood. ...
252K 4.1K 30
The dragon slayers of Fairy Tail are acting weird. Somethings going on... Will the girls survive? Nalu, Gale, Miraxus, RoWen.Yukino x Sting, Rogura...
89.8K 1.5K 20
(NO LEMONS) Natsu Dragneel and the rest of the dragon slayers are about to experience a certain... CHANGE... in them. How will they manage to contro...