Hey Brother

By kay343

Taehyung had the perfect life. One of the best players of the basketball team, amazing grades and had some th... More

New year, new trouble
Oh God
What they look like lol
Crocodile Tears
This isn't over
Kill me now
Love You!
Messed up
Surpise?
Seriously
Lord help us all
I'm not a baby.
Liar
Not an Update
Disappointed
No!
Let go
Finally!
Sure!
Soobin
Gucci
What they look like pt2
Hard work
I love you
Tea?
Soon
Black Widow
Jealousy
What is going on?
Heart Attack
Near you
Practicing
Pinky Promise
Tiktok
Strawberries
Cupcake
Sneak out
Camping
Perfect
Storm
Hurricane
Nightmare
Genius
S'more's
Uh-oh
Coming
Whoa
Wolf
Thank you
Something is Off
You are you
Cookie
Beef or Chicken
Macbeth
Free Candy
History
It's on
Ready
Let's talk
Hang out
Positive
Beside you
Selfish
Hickey
Way
Pinterest
End this
Dear
Past
Mr. Fox
Bogum
My House
Party Started
Update 😌💅🏽
Have some fun
Smoke
Of course
Help
Hush!
Oops
Pony
Idiot
Pokemon
For Good
Say no more
Sophisticated
Homecoming
Too Easy
Here
Me?
Old times
Vacation
DisneyLand
Apple Watch
New Zealand
Zoo
We made it
Alpaca
Emma
Hike
Jurassic Park
Chipettes
Shopping
K.J
Fluffy
Sweet Night
Ski
Pac-Man
Joseph
Lockdown
We're going to be ok
TaTa
New Rules
Save me
See you
Joonie
Bet
Tell me
Cheetah
Halloween
Joined
Secret Santa
Lemon
Update/ Thank you for 4k
Code Grey
Look Good
My Baby
Date
😁More Characters 😁
Alien
Wish
Die
Mine
Apart
Goodbye
Bottoms
Boss
Uncle Bibby
My Gang
With or Without you
Japchae
Long night
Suga
Care Bears
You'll be in my heart
Guys
Bed
🤑Update boys🤑
Mr. Frog
Garden
After All
Angel
Yeontan
Song Cry
Rat
Krissy
Cherry
Hide and Seek
Superhero
💟
Santa Claus is Coming to Town
Make it Right
I'm done
The Woods
Ladybug
Taebear
Sannie
Bait
Foxy
My Family
A Change
Life Update
🥳🎂Happy Birthday Jungkook!!!🎂🥳
Be mine
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAMJOON🥳
🥳More birthdays🥳
Spike
Happy Birthday Seungmin!!🥳
I'm here
💗♎️HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHAN♎️💗
Squirrelboy
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEE KNOW
Nini
News....

He what!?

1.8K 94 71
By kay343

Everyone gasped.

" W-what?"

" I'm sorry Kims'. Apparently you two have been taking illegal substance and you know that you'll be instantly get kicked off the team."

" What you talking about!? We didn't do drugs!"

" According to Mr. Park here and other witnesses, they have seen you take it. Even before a basketball game."

Jimin smiled. Everyone glared at Jimin.

" Why is he here!? Shouldn't he be in class or something," Jin snapped.

" Shouldn't you? This only concerns our basketball team and as far I can see is, Jin you're not on the team so you can leave," Jimin smiled.

Jin's face got red, he was about to attack him but Namjoon picked him up by his waist and sat him down to a lunch table.

' I'LL KILL HIM'

" I'll handle this Mr.Park. Thank you."

Jimin smiled and nodded his head. Everyone look like they want to kill him.

They wanted too, but they couldn't.

" Coach I swear to you, me nor my little brother did not do any illegal substance. Please don't kick us off the team," Taehyung begged.

Yeonjun was at his breaking point. He's friends ignored him, he got bullied and now he get kicked off the team because of a LIE.

He was bawling.

Yoongi tried to comfort him but he was basically hyperventilating. Jin took Yeonjun and sat him down to have a seat. He was trying to calm him down.

" Breath in...breath out."

Yeonjun followed the breathing technique. And he was coughing and hiccuping from crying so much.

Yoongi was pissed.

He wanted to beat the breaks out of Jimin.

" Look, we have witnesses that said you took the drugs. Not only you're kicked out of the team, I'm going to the principal to explain what you have done and that would surely hurt your chances of getting a scholarship."

"We didn't do anything!"

" Yea Coach! I know for a fact they didn't do anything," Yoongi walked on him.

The coach sighed, " Yoongi."

" Please coach, they didn't do anything wrong! We all can tell you that he lied," Jungkook begged.

Jungkook was pissed.

He never in a million years thought Jimin would be this low and cruel.

He knew basketball was everything to Taehyung. And he's not going to let him ruin his boyfriend or his boyfriend's little brother life.

Coach sighed, " Look how bout this, we get you guys tested and then we'll see who's lying. So in the meantime you guys won't show up for practice. I'll have the drug test later today. I'll send you both down."

They all slowly nodded their heads.

" Now, go to class," the coach said. Then he walked away.

" Well Tae, it was nice having you in practice but I guess not anymore? Bye Junnie," Jimin skipped out of the cafeteria.

Taehyung was about to explode.

He saw red and he wanted to beat Jimin.

No scratch that, he wanted to kill him.

How dare he tell the coach that he and his fourteen year old brother was doing drugs.

" THAT.MOTHER.FUCKER," Taehyung yelled.

" T-Tae please calm down," Jin begged while hugging the sobbing Yeonjun.

" That lying bitch! He-He had the audacity to lie to coach that we were doing drugs! That's utter complete bullshit!"

Everyone looked at him with sad expression. They knew basketball was his life. And he's so called best friend ruined that.

" Not only he lied to coach! He lied to everyone that my fucking BROTHER did drugs! I swear to god I'm about to cause WORLD WAR 1 UP IN THIS BITCH!"

" Ta-TaeTae pl-please calm down."

" You know what!? I bet he's the reason that we was treated like shit all day!"

Jungkook never seen Taehyung this mad. It was almost frightening.

" T-Tae..."

" WHAT!?"

Everyone flinched and Jungkook backed away from his fuming boyfriend. Yeonjun hid behind Jin.

Taehyung is terrifying when he's angry.

" Taehyung! Stop it! You're scaring your boyfriend and your brother," J-hope grabbed his arm.

Taehyung stopped when he saw his friends look at him with fear. He scared his boyfriend and most importantly he scared his brother.

Taehyung took a deep breath and sighed.

" I-I'm sorry. I shouldn't have let my anger get the best of me. I'm just..."

" I u-understand Taehyungie. We'll figure out what happened and we will get Jimin," Jungkook hugged him and kiss him on the lips.

Taehyung hugged him tightly and sighed," Thanks baby."

Jungkook gave him a weak smile and rubbed his cheek. Taehyung smiled, he let go of Jungkook and looked at Yeonjun, " Yeonjun?"

Yeonjun let go of Jin and ran to Taehyung. Taehyung hugged him.Yeonjun started sobbing onto his shoulder.

" I know. I know, I'm so sorry Junnie," Taehyung patted his back.

Everyone looked at the brothers with sadness.

" We're going to get that son of a bitch," Yoongi snapped.

" Meet me at our house after school," Taehyung said while still hugging Yeonjun.

" On it. We should probably head to class. We already miss like half of it," Jin suggested.

" You know what... fuck this school. Let's go home," Yoongi said.

" What about the drug test," J-hope asked.

" Fuck it."

" W-Won't we get in trouble," Jungkook asked.

" I don't care! They believe the rich son of a bitch instead of us, so why should we listen to them," Yoongi snapped.

" I agree. No one wants us here anyways," Namjoon sighed.

Jin patted his shoulder.

Taehyung got up and put Yeonjun on his back. They all sneaky ran out the school parking lot and headed for Taehyung car.

" Look someone has to sit on someone's lap."

" What about Yeonjun? He's the smallest," Namjoon said.

They quickly got in and headed to Taehyung's house.Well, they got some food on the way because Jin was starving. So they got something to eat and went back home.

Luckily Mrs. Kim was at work.

" I'm going to take him upstairs," Taehyung said while he hold Yeonjun's hand and went upstairs.

" I-I can't believe that Jimin did this," Jin snapped.

Yoongi got up," Yeonjun didn't do anything wrong!In fact none of us did anything wrong!"

" What else did he do, that's the question," Namjoon asked.

Then someone knocked on the door. Jungkook went to open it and it was Beomgyu, Huening Kai and Taehyun.

" Where is my bitch," Beomgyu yelled.

" U-Um he's not doing so well guys."

" Neither is Soobin. He got in big trouble," Huening Kai said.

" What did he do?"

" He heard that Wooyoung was spreading rumors about Yeonjun and he beat the shit out of him. That's why he wasn't at answering any his calls. Now where is Junnie," Beomgyu asked.

Jungkook pointed upstairs and they all ran upstairs.

The hyungline looked confused.

" What happened?"

" Well, Soobin is in trouble."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Wait? Wooyoung spread the rumors and Soobin beat him up," Yeonjun asked.

" Yes. You're man was beating the living shit out of him," Taehyun laughed.

" W-when?"

" Before you came to school. He said that he heard them and he started beating the crap out of him. He got in trouble. He got suspended for four days. Plus he couldn't answer the phone because his mom was like on loco mode," Huening Kai explained.

" To make sure we're on the same page, Choi Soobin beat someone up?"

Beomgyu rolled his eyes, " Yes! You're man did! "

Taehyun sighed, " But the most important question is are you ok?"

" I-I'm pretty much at my breaking point but I'm totally great."

" We're sorry we have ignored you. We we were trying to get the bottom of this but you needed us. We're sorry," Kai hugged him.

" I'm so sorry Yeonjun hyung," Taehyun hugged him.

" I'm sorry bestie. I was trying to find out who the fuck started these you doing drugs rumors."

" Wait? What was the rumors?"

Kai sighed, " T-they said you were a drug dealer and you tricked Taehyung to be in your business or something."

Yeonjun jumped up, " What!?"

" Yea, they said some other stuff but Soobin beat him too it."

Yeonjun sat back down on the floor. He was thankful for having loving friends and most importantly he was thankful for Soobin.

Soobin got in trouble for him. He couldn't believe it. He was so happy but he remembered why he did it in the first place.

Taehyun looked at him with sadness, " Don't worry hyung we'll fix this."

Yeonjun pulled them in for a group hug.

" Thanks guys."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Oh my god! Someone photoshopped these," J-hope was checking on Jimin's and BamBam's Instagram.

Namjoon looked up, "He what?!"

" He lied on all of us! Again," J-hope snapped.

J-hope rarely gets angry but this is a fucking good reason to be angry.

Apparently Jimin had someone to Photoshop a text message between them and it has some really awful stuff it may seem like they text it to Jimin.

That's why the whole school was pissed because Jimin has everyone's fucking social media and they all looked at this.

Not only that, Jimin lied about how Jungkook "stole" Taehyung from him and Taehyung played him.

Jungkook was pissed!

Jungkook might be very sensitive and a crybaby sometimes but when he gets mad it's almost as scary as Taehyung.

Especially when his boyfriend and his friends get lied on.

" That bitch has to go!"

Taehyung smiled at him and kissed his cheek, " I know baby. We need to do something or he'll do something worst."

" He made our lives a living hell! He will pay for ruining my beginning of senior year! And hurting my friends and Joonie was the last straw! Oh that bitch will get his ass kick by my handsome ass self!"

Yoongi had an emotionless expression, " Jimin will pay."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Damn Wooyoung, you got your ass beat," Yeosang laughed.

" Shut the fuck up!"

" I never knew he had it in him," Mingi lit his cigarette.

San was holding an ice pack to Wooyoung's face. This was a shocker because Wooyoung never lose in a fight.

They're currently in the locker room waiting on Jimin to get done with practice.

" Dang, I can't believe the plan actually worked. Like they all got played," Yeosang laughed as he smoked his cigarette.

" I told you guys! He's the real shit," Wooyoung said but he winched when he moved.

" Sorry," San said while putting the icepack back to his eye.

" Yea. Didn't you say he wasn't tho," Yeosang asked.

" I did, but he proved himself that he's one of us, right Mingi?"

"Yep. He pulled through. He did say it was going to work."

They were laughing and smoking until the doors slammed open and it was the principal and security guards.

Jimin was also there.

" Them! They're the one who did the drugs and that graffiti the locker room," Jimin pointed at them.

The freshmen looked at him with horror and betrayal.

" You young men are in big trouble," the principal pointed the boys.

The security guards grabbed the boys and dragged them to the office. The principal threw the cigarette away.

" Thank you Jimin for telling me and giving me the evidence I need."

" It's an honor sir, I would love to stop criminals from hurting this lovely school."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 84 51
Zach Praktum and Michael Eon are heroes with their names already etched into the history of their universe. They thought their story was over. That w...
3.4K 199 14
A little what if to a very wonderful love saga.... Inspired from the south indian movie SITARAMAM❤️ Major Ram one of the best officers of Indian army...
1.2K 88 12
THE STARS THAT FALL FOR YOU Republish © besixdouze (prodtaejun) 2021 EXCERPT: Beomgyu deems it adorable-Taehyun's fascination with the jewels twinkli...
118K 10.6K 32
❝Don't you think he looks lonely?❞ - In where Youngjae is the smartest boy of his school and Jaebum, to put it mildly, is a disaster when it comes to...