𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐒 | jenmin

By lesyeuxdelean

on October 13th, the eve of his 24th birthday, the day đŖđĸđĻđĸ𝐧 parties, gets drunk, and loses all his mill... More

𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐒 - intro.
𝐨𝐧𝐞 | his greatest rival.
𝐭𝐰𝐨 | revenge.
𝐭𝐡đĢ𝐞𝐞 | deal.
𝐟𝐨𝐮đĢ | not-so-romantic dinner.
đŦđĸ𝐱 | proposal.
đŦđžđ¯đžđ§ | wasted.
𝐞đĸ𝐠𝐡𝐭 | breakfast.
𝐧đĸ𝐧𝐞 | same roof.

𝐟đĸđ¯đž | unexpected.

1.2K 89 66
By lesyeuxdelean

𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

"this is it guys! we have to win this. it's now or never!" irene cheered.

today is the day. sports festival.
today is our tournament with the other school.

"yes captain!" we said in unison.

we're here at our club room preparing and having our last minute practice.

"are you ready?" i approached jimin.

yes, i didn't expect him to join archery club. i was in charge for training him and trust me when i say i've been through a lot, he keeps on giving me stress and head aches!

to be honest, i'm kinda nervous for him. he should've join soccer or basketball.

i mean, out of all clubs, why archery? it's kinda new for him.

"let's practice one last time. come here." i said calmly as i grabbed his bow and arrow.

"can't you just trust me? i can do it. i'm very skilled, you know?" jimin bragged which made me rolled my eyes.

i'm not in the mood to argue.
you will not listen to me? okay then.

"k. if you say so." i said as i dropped his bow and arrow and it landed on his feet.

"fuck!" i heard him uttered in his breath. "yah! it hurts!"

i chuckled. good for you, babe.

i saw irene entered the room, "listen everyone, they're already calling us to go to the court since Epseul Academy has arrived. our opponent."

we nodded.

pft. epseul? what kind of school name is that?

"goodluck to us!"

i guess i'm ready.

as they were heading to the court, jimin approached jennie.

"are you nervous?" he asked her as he wrapped his arms around her.

for the past three days, jimin has been a little touchy around her which made jennie feel annoyed, not pleased and frustrated.

jimin had to be soft around her to capture her heart easily but seems like jennie is not enjoying it and it's making things hard for jimin. she's really not that easy.

"nope but i'm nervous for you. and please, get your arms off me before i break it. i'm serious." jennie warned and glared at him.

jimin pouted. "you're always mean."

jennie shrugged. "duh, what's new?"

jimin pouted? his bad boy side is missing.

they arrived at the court, the place is very crowded. everyone can feel the tension between the two schools, epseul academy and their school, athena high.

"JENNIE!!! we will be cheering for you!" the pinks came running towards jennie with their pompoms and cheerleader uniforms on.

"as you should girls! by the way, you really look horrible with those outfits." jennie said jokingly and four of them just laughed.

the three girls aren't really fond of sports except Lisa, she loves to play volleyball but she didn't join any clubs this year.

jennie excused herself to buy some energy drink before the tournament starts since she still have 3 minutes.

few minutes later, while jennie was enjoying her drink, she walk passed by the epseul students and analyzed their opponents until a familiar guy caught her attention.

she froze.

kai?

"no..." jennie uttered as she stepped back, almost losing balance.

"there you are! where have you been?! our game is already starting in a minute! good thing jimin requested to the officials to give one more minute for you!" irene panicked.

"jen, are you okay?" ryujin asked her teammate with a concerned look. "you're getting pale..."

why is he here?

jimin spoke, "are you really okay? i can tell mom to give-"

jennie breathed heavily, "no! jimin, i'm okay."

"we trust in you, jen. your first opponent is kim jongin or known as kai from epseul academy. but i'll warn you first, he's very skilled. he almost defeated me last year." jaehyun explained.

fuck. am i really that unlucky? out of all people, kai? why it has to be that guy?

"if he missed the chance to beat you, then it's impossible to beat me." she said coldly.

who was kai in jennie's life?

"you better win this game or else, hundred of arrows will strike on you." jimin warned.

"pft, i should be the one who's telling you that, mister." she replies.

jennie started stretching her arms and calming herself as she grabbed her customized bow and arrow with her initials embroidered on it.

i glanced at my red string bracelet, it's my lucky charm.

someone gave it to me in the past.

i walked towards the court and positioned myself and saw kai standing a little bit far from me but i can feel him staring and smirking at me.

"oh? look who's here. finally!" kai started babbling.
"long time no see, jennie kim."

"JEN! KEEP YOURSELF AWAY FROM HIM! HE'S DANGEROUS!" i heard jisoo yelled.

right, he's a very dangerous human being.
or is he even a human?

"awww, how sweet. what a protective friend you got there." he said sarcastically.

"cut the crap, kai."

"how are you doing? i missed seeing you miserable." he smirked.

"SO ARE YOU JUST GONNA TALK AND STAND THERE?!" someone shouted from the crowd and i turned around to see who it was only to see jimin with a very dull expression.

is he mad?

"show me what you got, baby."

yuck, i cringed of the way kai called me.

"you will regret this." i groaned.

"the athena high will make the first shot!" the
speaker announced.

i breathe deeply as i stood upright with feet shoulder width apart, and feet at 90 degrees to the target.

"you can do it jennie unni! bring home the hotdog!!!" i heard lisa shouted.

"it's bacon, lisa!" rosé corrected her.

the heck girls?

i keep a relaxed grip on the bow handle, placed the arrow on the bow, positioned my finger on the string with my index finger.

using my dominant eye, i looked down the arrow and align it with the target.

ready yourself, kim jongin.

release!

"TEN POINTS FOR ATHENA HIGH! AS EXPECTED FROM ARCHER JENNIE KIM!"

i saw kai's reaction, he let out his usual smirk, "nice... what an intro, my lady. but you're still lacking skills."

i was triggered. me?! lacking skills?!

"what the fuck did you just say—"

"epseul academy will now make the next shot."

kai positioned herself, he's 70 meters away from me.

"jen... let's have a deal."

"not interested. shoot now or else i will not hesitate to stab these arrows to you!"

i saw kai laughed. "you haven't changed."

he released the string.

"NICE! TEN POINTS FOR EPSEUL!"

"are you ready to get defeated, jennie kim?"
he let out a very creepy smile which gave me chills.

"GO GO GO JENNIE KIM! YOU'RE STILL GOING TO TREAT ME ICE CREAM OKAY!!!" i heard rosé cheered.

i mentally faced palm. they're so embarrassing, oh my God.

"keep dreaming because that will never happen.
this is just the beginning, kai. i'm not even starting yet." i smirked and aimed the target and released the string.

"ANOTHER TEN POINTS FOR ATHENA!"

two more shot then i will win this set.

if only kai will stop distracting me, this will be just easy for me.

but if that's what you want, let's play fairly.

when i saw him preparing to release the string.
"what's our deal, my kai?"

i saw his expression changed and released the string.
i smirked. my plan worked.

again, jennie genius.
call it what it is.

"MY MY, THAT'S NOT REALLY A GOOD SHOT! THREE POINTS FOR EPSEUL."

"you did it on purpose." he glared at me.
i shrugged to mock him more. "maybe."

now it's my turn to shoot, i heard him speak.

"about the deal... if i win this, be my girl. and mine only."

i accidentally released the string.

fuck!

"OH NO, ONE POINT FOR ATHENA!"

"BOOO!!!" it was from the epseul students.

"beat that bitch, kai!!!" an unfamiliar girl shouted.
probably one of his fangirls. tch.

i massaged my temples, my head started to hurt really bad.

"THE SCHOOL HAS ANNOUNCED FOR FIVE MINUTES BREAK!"

what?! but the set isn't done yet! i still need one more shot!

"jennie, calm yourself first. take this medicine." irene approached me as she guided me to sit down.

"what's with the five minutes break?! i fucking need to beat his ass!"

"you're not okay. are you sure you can beat him with that state of yours?" jaehyun, one of our teammates spoke.

i rolled my eyes.

i saw jimin approaching me, "how are you feeling?"

"you requested the break, did you?" i asked him directly.

"i needed to. you're going to humiliate my own school if you missed the last shot."

i rolled my eyes. "tss, you're just wasting my time." i took the medicine.

so jimin only cares about the school, tsk!

i was about to stand up to warm myself up but i feel dizzy and the head ache is getting worst.

kai's effect on me.
he's still fucking creepy and he didn't changed!

jimin immediately ran towards me to help.
"jennie, you're not going to make it."

"then what?! you will let epseul academy won by default?! hell no!" i disagreed.

"no." he uttered, so i glanced at him. "i'm going to take over for you." he continued.

did i heard it right?

"but jimin, that's prohibited!" i protested.

"this is my school and i can do whatever the fuck i want." he said as he grabbed the bow and arrow.

"FIVE MINUTES BREAK IS DONE! PLAYERS, GO BACK TO YOUR AREA."

when i saw jimin walked towards the court, everyone seemed shocked and clueless.

i heard many Oh and What.

duh, who's not even surprised?

jimin turned around to look at me, "jennie kim." he called my name. "let's also have a deal." he said confidently.

damn, what's with these people and their deals?!

i raised an eyebrow and crossed my arms.
signalling him to speak.

"if i win this, marry me and let's live happily ever after."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157 24 23
"That night when we kissed, it felt like sparks erupted in my body, butterflies in my stomach, blood in my private, haziness and lust in my mind and...
62.4K 3K 43
įšŠį´° ┊ 𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝓓. elicate 𝓔. xquisite 𝙃đ˜Ļđ˜ĸ𝘷đ˜Ļđ˜¯đ˜­đ˜ē đ˜Ŗđ˜Ļđ˜Ēđ˜¯đ˜¨ đ˜Ļ𝘹đ˜Ē𝘴đ˜ĩ ☁ ─ 𝒮 𔘓 ꞌꞋ ÛĒ ◌ ꕀ ׄ
5.4K 302 33
(EDITED) "I ain't gonna marry him!" I shouted making my parents flinch. Jin just scoffed and walked out leaving us. 19 year old Y/n has finally reach...
219K 11K 49
(Currently under editing so the story line might seem messed up) ⚠ī¸ Y/n: I hate you Taehyung: i hate you more then you could imagine!! Taehyung and...