𝑷𝑳𝑨𝒀•𝑩𝑶𝒀 : 𝑫𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒆�...

By renhatesthee

{𝑨𝑴𝑩𝑾} {𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐍𝐄✔️} "Like someone once told me before.. Moments like these, when tears fill your e... More

ƺꫀ᥅ꪮ
ꪮꪀꫀ
ꪻ᭙ꪮ
ᠻꪮꪊ᥅
ᠻ꠸ꪜꫀ
ᦓ꠸᥊
ᦓꫀꪜꫀꪀ
ꫀ꠸ᧁꫝꪻ
ꪀ꠸ꪀꫀ
ꪻꫀꪀ
ꫀꪶꫀꪜꫀꪀ
ꪻ᭙ꫀꪶꪜꫀ
ꪻꫝ꠸᥅ꪻꫀꫀꪀ
ᠻꪮꪊ᥅ꪻꫀꫀꪀ
ᠻ꠸ᠻꪻꫀꫀꪀ
ᦓ꠸᥊ꪻꫀꫀꪀ
ᦓꫀꪜꫀꪀꪻꫀꫀꪀ
ꫀ꠸ᧁꫝꪻꫀꫀꪀ
ꪀ꠸ꪀꫀꪻꫀꫀꪀ
ꪻ᭙ꫀꪀꪻꪗ
ꪻ᭙ꫀꪀꪻꪗ ꪮꪀꫀ
ꪻ᭙ꫀꪀꪻꪗ ꪻ᭙ꪮ
ꪻ᭙ꫀꪀꪻꪗ ꪻꫝ᥅ꫀꫀ
ꪻ᭙ꫀꪀꪻꪗ ᠻꪮꪊ᥅
ꪻ᭙ꫀꪀꪻꪗ ᠻ꠸ꪜꫀ
ꪻ᭙ꫀꪀꪻꪗ ᦓ꠸᥊
ꪻ᭙ꫀꪀꪻꪗ ᦓꫀꪜꫀꪀ
ꪻ᭙ꫀꪀꪻꪗ ꫀ꠸ᧁꫝꪻ
ꪻ᭙ꫀꪀꪻꪗ ꪀ꠸ꪀꫀ
ꪻꫝ꠸᥅ꪻꪗ
ꪻꫝ꠸᥅ꪻꪗ ꪮꪀꫀ
ꪻꫝ꠸᥅ꪻꪗ ꪻ᭙ꪮ
ꪻꫝ꠸᥅ꪻꪗ ꪻꫝ᥅ꫀꫀ
ꪻꫝ꠸᥅ꪻꪗ ᠻꪮꪊ᥅
ꪻꫝ꠸᥅ꪻꪗ ᠻ꠸ꪜꫀ
ᥴꪮꪑ꠸ꪀᧁ ᦓꪮꪮꪀ

ꪻꫝ᥅ꫀꫀ

112 6 4
By renhatesthee

Chapter three: Sue Me!

♥ ▸⚬☉⚬◂ ♥

Another day went by and dressing up was sadly over for me but Jessica cheered. Halfway in the day and things decided to get heated. I smell trouble, sweat, and guys on the track. The track team running passed me while I walked over to get a bottle of water. Those guys were always running away from their problems and I shook my head taking a break on the bleachers that's until I felt a pair of eyes on me. I stood up searching for those eyes with a frown upon my face and there it was... his eyes.

It had to be his eyes that glared at me like I did something wrong. From the track field to the blenches he stood there with a chip on his shoulder, having a bone to pick with me as he nudged his head to the side basically telling me to bring my ass on. This started to be a lot of walking, though, we walked the empty hallways. I noticed his body movement, his hands in his pockets from the track team uniform, he walked up straight leaning back like he was a model on the runway, but he limped a bit. Trying too hard to cover it, it only made me notice it even more.

It felt like I took up the whole day just looking at his limp, well until it stopped. I looked up off the ground and saw Daniel standing there next to the same janitor closet; wide-open like from the very first time.

I blinked at the janitor's closet and him, "The janitor's closet. Again?" I said, waiting for a response but nothing other than a hand waving me to go in, "What is it with you and this closest?"

I gasped, "Do you do your hookups here?"

He only shoved me into the closest more but shutting the door quietly, "Do you think this is a game?"

"Excuse me?"

"You talked to Thetic."

"She is my best friend and that is how communication works. So, what exactly is your point on bringing me here?"

"You told her about me teasing you!"

"Huh?" I said, clueless. Of course, I was clueless! Why the hell would I need to tell Thetic about Daniel bullying me? Especially since he hasn't since the first closest incident happened.

"Don't be so scared now that I got you alone, Renesmee."

I nearly choked trying to hold my laughter, "That's cute. You believe being alone with you would get me riddled up. And if I did tell her what would you do about it?"

"Oh, you don't wanna know," he said getting in my face.

Why did he care? What did Thetic say to get Daniel pissed to come to me about it?

"Renesmee, what I hate more in the world is a filthy liar..."

I looked him dead in the face and raised my eyebrows, with my eyelids becoming wider. I knew at the moment I got a bit bolder, "Sue me!"

Daniel's strength went into his hands, gripping my arms and dangerously shoved me into the wall, "Fine, you asked for it."

Our eye connection was long gone when he shifted them onto my lips, I glared at his face following his eyes and there the two pairs were. My sight fell back on him wondering what damage was he thinking about performing, his next move took my vision.

Daniel's tongue split between his lips, licking them wet and taking a breath. His eyes never left my lips as he smashed them into mines. I don't get why I stood there stone-cold watching it all and not doing anything before he kissed me...

the second kiss.

It made me think about those Dawson's Creek days that I fell in love with. That old TV show and may I say I wasn't even born yet, but there was an episode that talked about the second kiss.

"The second kiss is always rational, you have time to think about it, worry and analyze it but most women prefer the first. But I'm biased to the second one because it's about something more because you'll actually be deciding to kiss the person back."

Is that why I stood there like a statue? Thinking about it, analyzing it, and waiting for it to happen. Not once I remember having thoughts on the first kiss.

Pushing him off I felt myself blushing red, "What the hell was that?" I shouted in his face.

Amusement ran across his smug face, "You wanted someone to tease you, you got one," he strongly said leaving the closet.

I was so fluttered about what happened I think I was shaken up about it but it wasn't only that. I was beyond furious and I blame Thetic for it. I confronted her about it after P.E. and the track team was done with the exercises for the day and throughout the rest of the school day I ignored my best friend because she only made me more furious. In the parking lot the last bell rang as I headed to my car and out of the blue here comes Thetic in rage as well and of course, it's because I was ignoring her and avoiding her presence when she made an effort to talk to me.

"Why are you avoiding me?" she asked, I acted like no one was there. Passing her by and unlocking my car, "Renesmee, are you upset with me?"

I continued unloading my books into my backseat and removing my backpack onto the backseat of the floor while getting a sudden nudge in my shoulder, "What the heck Renesmee! Why are you full of shit?"

My attitude was beyond me. I became stubborn, shutting the car door, and shifting my body to her, "Cause shit happens and things get screwed up when you suddenly want to get into something that has nothing to do with you!"

For sure everyone in the parking lot heard because Jessica came running like the parent in the group that kept us whole but this time I needed to be alone.

"What's going on?" Jessica asked, but I took control of my anger and placed myself inside my Jeep.

Starting up the car was no problem, though, getting Thetic to stop banging on the window surely was going to be. The time in the car felt like it was ticking in my ears, the engines running like my boiling blood, the banging from the window felt like they were coming from my head and last taking in a breath, controlling my breathing all smell of gas from the Jeep. Completely emotionless when I opened my eyes and rolled down the window, my eyesight only had Thetic in lock, "Are you seriously this upset about me talking to Daniel?"

I glanced over to Jessica that clearly told her about it, "Why do you care? He's nothing but a fuck boy."

The words, "Shut up," smoothly slipped out and I didn't care. It came to me, what Daniel told me about assuming things so what gave her the right too and me telling her he wasn't isn't going to do anything because I don't know if he is anymore.

I just don't want to assume anything or go off things based on rumors. I can't make people change their minds about Daniel but I won't sit around and listen to them.

"So, what? You care more about him now? He was bullying you and I stuck up for you!"

"Did I ask for you too? No, you freely went about it yourself without talking to me."

"I tried! That day in the cafeteria when I simply asked you what happened to you and you said 'nothing' but I saw it. How bothered you were by this guy, you didn't even eat your food so I went over to talk to him that day."

"YOU WHAT! Is that why-"

"-Yelp but I couldn't find him outside the cafeteria so I made sure when I saw him again I would tell him off for you."

"I can speak up for myself and for your information you don't know what you're talking about."

Thetic became her, Ms. No It All, in no time. I can handle Daniel and I didn't need her to baby me as if my life depended on her. I put my car in drive and took my foot off the brake, backing it up while I looked in my rearview mirror... there stood Daniel apparently hearing everything. Again that was unlike him when hearing girls fighting about him, he'll be the first to leave and not taking any responsibility. One glance at him I took another one towards the road at full speed.

The Jeep made more noise than my thoughts did and I was so done thinking my emotions were a mystery to me as I sat at the red light and hung my head out the window resting on my arm, I closed my eyes feeling the breeze on my skin, there was only one sentence left in my mind.

It's a beautiful day and I'm alive. Taking in this breezy air fine then, okay I'm living. Okay, I'm in the middle of the day still breathing.

Honk!

I jumped from the sound of a car opening my eyes and seeing Daniel in his truck laughing at me, he stuck his head out of the window on the passenger side, "What are you up to?" he shouted across to me.

"Just waiting on the red light to change."

"Right, " he said, as I nodded my head waiting patiently, "About what happened back there.."

"Don't mention it."

"I was going to say until you interrupted me..."

"I don't want to talk about it."

"Shut up, will yah!"

I huffed and puffed looking out my window again, like Daniel, what the hell do you want from me?

"What you said to Thetic about me... is it because you have a different perspective about me now?"

I felt my eyes soften slowly drifting off to the side... Did I really have a different perspective on Daniel?

"Daniel, I can't change what people say about you. All I know is I won't sit around listening to it. Remember what you told me, don't assume anything about me that you have no clue of and that's me taking your word for it."

He smirked along chuckling outside his window, "I'll take your word for it but it still means I don't know you."

"Good!" he says out of the blue, "Let's keep it that way, " adding as he gets back into his driver's seat.

"Oh, another thing. This light has been blinking red, it's not turning green anytime soon."

"Huh, why didn't you tell me that..."

"See yah, " he said, driving off.

"..earlier, " I said, finishing my sentence.

© Ren Sherman Nonfiction
2020

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 65 36
" I don't know how to kiss.." I whispered and avoided his intense stares. "This is my first time.." With a groan Parker cupped my face, his forehead...
2.9K 166 20
I tried to ignore them as he whispered seriously, "Eyes on me baby." FUCK IT!!! THOSEEEEE BUTTEERRFFLLIIEESS!!!! 'I know he is flirting, he gotta be...
995K 31.5K 23
I stared down at the pregnancy test.. positive.. tears filled my eyes, I can't be pregnant... especially by him.. a baby won't fit into his world...
117 0 12
Rain. bad has never felt anything but good for us, until it didn't. a life full of him as my best friend, and my partner in crime came to an end whe...