~"you so bad, and baby i want...

By shojisbabymomma

There bestfriends, and they definitely dont like eachother. But when filming those tiktoks, being so close to... More

story info
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter tres ๐Ÿ˜ณ
disclaimer
chapter 4 ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
chapter 5 ๐Ÿต
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
THANK YOU
chapter 11
chapter 12
wow
chapter 14
ATTENTION
chapter 15

chapter 13

989 40 67
By shojisbabymomma

3rd person pov
(Listen to song if you want to feel the heart pains mattia is feeling 😔)

Its 4:06 in the morning and Mattia is barely getting home, the sight of his house makes the taller want to jump with joy.

As he arrives at his front door he realizes that he can't just walk through or else he's gonna get caught, so he just turns the corner and makes his way to the basement window. Its a little small but he can fit through. (So you think I'm skinnyyyy)

He opens the window and gets down so he can shimmy his way through, ass first. He gets one leg through, then the other, and now its time to get the booty through. He stops what he's doing and says a little prayer, pleading to the gods that he doesn't get stuck. As soon as he's done with that he shoves his ass in, at first it won't budge but after a few attempts he's finally got it all through.

Whew

Mattia thought as he then tried to get the rest of him in but...

He's not going through

He tries again but still, he's not budging

Fuck

He then tries to pull himself out and again

Hes not fucking budging

Shit

"fuck me right in the asshole" he mutters to himself as he then proceeded to try and wiggle his way out, but again.

No luck

'Why the hell am i so stoopid'

Mattia thought as he rubbed his temples

'Me and my thicc a-'

"Mattia, what the hell are you doing"

The taller froze up and he let out a groan because he recognizes that annoying, whiny, high pitch voice...
Luca

"U-um, luca hey.." mattia said as he scratched his head, his fingernails instantly filling with dandruff and dirt. (Seriously, when's the last time this fucker showered)

"B-big bro kinda got stuck so.. can you help me get out" he cringed a little because he can't believe he's asking his LIL bro for help.

"What's the magic worrrrd?" He let out a sigh as luca questioned him, he then cleared his throat and let out a small 'Please'.

"What was that?" Luca asked as he got a little closer, a small smile forming on his lips. Mattia huffed and said the word a little bit louder but luca wasn't gonna take that for an answer.

"No, i wanna hear you say pretty pretty please with a big fat red juicy cherry on top with a baby voice" mattia let out a whine "c'mon man, stop messing around and come get me outta here" he kicked his legs as a desperate attempt to get the smaller to help him.

"Sorry man, no can do" luca then started to walk away, making his footsteps louder to let mattia know that he was leaving. 

"ALRIGHT, alright man fine" mattia was so gonna murder this fool when he gets out. He cleared his throat and put on the most sickly sweet baby voice he could possibly make with his mouth.

"Pwetty, PWETTY pwease wiff a big fat wred juicy cherwy on top 🥺 👉👈" (i am.. disgusted)

Luca bursted out laughing causing mattia to go red with embarrassment "i did what you asked now hurry up fool, get me outta here".

Luca made his way to the older and started to try and find a way to grip on  so that he can pull him out, settling on the hem of his jeans (top of the jeans like wear you tuck your shirt in?)

"WhAt'Re YoU dOiNg StEpBrO" Luca giggled as he slapped mattias ass "haha very funny, you gonna help me now or what" mattia said as luca continued to giggle.

"Alright on the count of three.. one.. two.. thrE-" mattia barely even finished the word as he was then yanked backwards, the force causing mattia to be pulled all the way through the window, landing on his ass.

"I said on three jackass!" He said as he looked at luca, a big ol' shit eating grin on his face as he shrugged his shoulders. "Sowwy".

Mattia scrambled to his feet and the shorter was already out the door, REEing as he zoomed down the hallway.

He slammed his door and let out a little chuckle 'dumbass' he then landed on his bed, letting out a little 'umph' as he did. He took off his beanie and tossed it somewhere, same with his shirt, shoes, and jeans. He then got underneath the covers and got comfortable, a ding coming from his phone. He sat up and looked around, his phone was in his jeans.

He groaned as he got up and made his way to the piece of clothing, grabbing it and quickly getting back in bed since his room was freezing. He looked at the notification and saw it was a message from 🦐⛄olaf⛄🦐

Kairi..

What does he want?

He unlocks his phone and taps on the message, his stummy churning from the curiosity.

What he then saw, he didn't expect

(Please don't make fun of my photo shop skills please & thank u)

Having fun rn, hbu matti boi??

Mattias heart dropped, like really dropped, all the way to his ass type dropped. He couldn't believe it, he had to look at the picture for a couple more seconds before he turned his phone off.

He felt as if he was gonna be sick as he threw the device to the side, getting back under the covers as he tried to get comfortable again.

He snuggled into his pillow before letting out a deep sigh, his eyelashes fluttering shut as his breathing slowed.

As he was on the brink of passing out, reality then started to sink in.

Kairi really didn't need him

Kairi left him, left him for someone else

He left mattia to drown in his own emotions

He left mattia to question his own feelings

He left mattia

And the hardest part is..

He was able to do it so easily

Mattias eyes started watering as his mind kept repeating those words, over and over again. A single tear fell from his cheek and onto the pillow.

Then, he was able to relax.

His mind finally going blank and he felt all the tension flow away from his body.

He was finally able to calm down

He was finally able to let go

And just like that

He drifted off to sleep

Poor boy didn't know what was coming to him

He didn't have a clue in the world

That this isn't gonna be the last night

This isn't gonna be the last time he lets go

He's gonna have to get used to it..

But he's not complaining ~

_________________________________________

Its officially 12:20 am and i made this doody chapter just 4 y'all

Shootout to ahumanwithbrain
Because they guilttriped me into making this

But i hope you enjoy reading this and just a heads up mattias gonna go full blown rawr XD up in this bitch so :/
Watch out for that

Anyways hope you liked it

Bye✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

335K 7.8K 37
You get a new job not knowing you'll fall in love with your co-worker. [COMPLETED] warning; I wrote this when I was younger sooo there's a lot of cri...
405K 8.4K 51
What happens when you fall in love with the guy your family hates ? {COMPLETED}
436K 6.3K 35
๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ -
272K 5.9K 30
[๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š๐™ฉ๐™š] ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™– ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ก๐™ž๐™—๐™ž๐™ค ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก๐™š๐™™ ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ, ๐™–๐™›๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค ๐™ฎ๐™š๐™–๐™ง...