Small Talk (Niall Horan)

By criselr

Niall Horan has taken a keen interest on Twitter and Instagram during his time off. During one of his live se... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Epilogue
SEQUEL

Chapter 49

14.3K 372 493
By criselr

*Sofia's P.O.V.*

After we were done eating lunch, I decided to give Niall a tour of my house. He had already seen my room through Facetime countless times, but he had yet to see the rest of my house. 

"Come on, I'll show you around." I told him when we were done taking our dishes to the kitche. 

"Sure."

"So here's the kitchen obviously." I laughed as I 'showed' it to him, before making my way to the backyard door. "And this is our backyard." I continued as we stepped out.

"You have a pool!" Niall exclaimed.

"Yes, I do." I laughed.

"We should have a pool day one of this days."

"Sure, I'd love to." I took his hand in mine and guided him inside. "Well, you've already seen the formal living room and the dining room. As well as the kitchen and garage. So let's go upstairs."

"Perfect." He told me as he followed me upstairs.

"So this is the living room." I continued with the tour as he followed close behind. "And over here is our kind of second living room/family room/movie room." I said as I opened the door to another room. 

"You even have a hockey table and a foosball table too." He said excitedly as he went to examine the foosball table, like a little kid, making me laugh.

"Yeah, but we barely play it. We just watch tv all day honestly." I explained. "Come on, there's more house. And then we can come back here and play."

"Promise?" He asked, still acting like a child. I couldn't believe that this man had just turned 27 and was still a kid at heart. But that was one of the reasons of why I loved him.

"Yes baby." I dragged him out of the room. "Over there is my parents room." I motioned to the close door, I obviously wasn't going to show him my parents' room, that would be weird. "Here's the gym." I told him as I opened the door to another room. "And it also doubles as our pets room, that's why there are pee pads on the floor, food, water and beds." I explained, while he just laughed.

"Thank you for explaining." He laughed too, with his adorable laugh that everyone loved. I led him out of the room and back the hallway we had just went.

"Here's my brothers' room." I opened the door to their room and Niall's eyes went straight to their music corner. My brothers loved to play, they had a couple of guitars, a keyboard and a cajon, which is a boxed-shaped percussion instrument. Since my parents didn't want to get them drums, so they settled for the cajon. 

"This guitar is amazing." He said as he picked one up and examined it. "Do you know where they bought it?" He continued studying it.

"Yeah, at guitar center. It's not that especial, not like your custom made guitars." I answered while he started strumming.

"It's sounds really nice." He continued as he played the chords to black & white.

"Are you going to serenade me?" I teased him.

"That would be weird wouldn't it?" He chuckled.

"No, it wouldn't. I would love it." I reassured him.

"I'll give you a private concert at the hotel. I just feel weird singing here where your family can hear me."

"Niall, you sing for a living. In front of thousands of people! What do you mean you feel weird with my family hearing you?"

"Yes, 'cause I'll get nervous and mess up, and I don't want that to happen."

"Fine, fine. But I'll still take you up on that private concert. It does sound pretty good."

"Of course petal, anything for you."

"Thank you. Now let's go, I'll show you my room and Valen's too." We crossed the hallway, since my room and my sisters were in the other side of the house. We had separate rooms because when the house was being built, my parents asked me if I wanted a room for myself and I had said yes, and so did my sister, but our brothers wanted to bunk together, so they got the biggest room. "This is Valentina's room." I told him as I opened the door to her room without realizing she was there.

"Yes, do you need anything?" Valentina's gaze shot up from the book she was reading in her bed.

"Sorry, I was just giving Niall a house tour."

"Oh okay. Well, this is my room." She opened her arms to 'show' her room.

"It's so nice." Niall stated.

"Thank you, I designed it." She took a small bow with her head, cracking both of us up. 

"Shut up, you didn't." I answered, because my mom had chosen everything in her room.

"Niall didn't need to know that, thank you Sofia." She hissed.

"Sorry. We'll leave you alone." I spoke before closing the door to her room and heading to mine. "And finally, this is my room."

"I like your room better." Niall whispered in my ear as he hugged me from behind.

"Well thank you. This one I did design it myself." I replied, while he laughed at me before placing soft kisses all through my neck. I quickly turned around and kissed his lips. It was a soft and short kiss, but it would have to suffice for now. Even though I'm 24, I still don't feel comfortable with my parents walking in on me making out with my boyfriend. Much less with my boyfriend whom they've just met. "Do you want to watch a movie or something? We still have a couple of hours until we have to go to my cousins party."

"Sure, I'd love to." Niall responded.

Alex, Diego and Valentina decided to join us while we were watching the movie, and they all were very nice to Niall, making him feel welcome and included. Not once treating him as a celebrity, something I was glad about.

"We should get going." My mom hollered as the credits started rolling.

"Coming." My siblings and I all responded in unison. I turned off the tv and the AC before we all went downstairs.

"Mom, I'll take my car, since I have to drop off Niall at his hotel when we get back."

"Sure, sweetie. However you want."

"We'll get going then, see you there." I responded as we headed to the garage. Once we were seated inside the car and my family couldn't hear us I asked him. "So, what did you think of my family?"

"Not at all what I was expecting. They all made me feel welcome and included from the first moment. I was surprised, in a good way. They're all really nice, and I liked spending time with them." He smiled at me.

"I told you they were. And I'm so glad you enjoyed spending time with them. It means a lot to me."

"No problem babe."

"We're here." I announced 15 minutes later as we got to my aunt and uncle's house. Well, house is an understatement, a mansion fits it best.

"Holy shit. They live here?" Niall asked as he eyed the house.

"Yeah." I chuckled as I watched him take in how big the house was. And it was indeed quite big. All of my cousins' rooms had 2 floors, they had a whole music room, a video game room which was to die for, a half basketball court, one indoor and one outdoor pool, a golf simulator room and even a spa room. I loved visiting them. "Come on, let's go inside." I told him as I opened the car door and rang the bell. Seconds later we were buzzed in and headed towards the front door.

"Hello, how are you?" I greeted my aunt in Spanish. "This is my boyfriend Niall." I introduced him.

"Hola." Niall said in Spanish before my aunt hugged him hello. Yes, we are a hugging family.

"Nice to meet you Niall. Come on inside." She ushered us in as we made our way to the living room. Where the rest of my uncles, aunts, cousins and my grandma awaited.

"Hi everyone. This is my boyfriend Niall." I introduced him before going over to say hi to each of them individually and say happy birthday to my cousin and so did Niall. We had a great time, my cousins as well as my siblings all spoke in english around Niall so that he felt included. We played some boardgames, ate dinner and sang happy birthday to my cousin. And of course, since everyone in my family loves to sing, the karaoke couldn't be missing from the celebration. I felt Niall tense up besides me.

"Will I have to sing?" He whispered in my ear.

"Only if you want to. It's not like they'll force you." I laughed.

"Okay, okay. If they ask me to sing, will you sing with me?"

"Of course baby." I reassured him. After some of my family had sung a couple of songs, they all started cheering on Niall so that he would sing too. They wouldn't normally do this, but since everyone knew that  was a singer thanks to my One Direction obsession, they all wanted him to sing a song. Niall wanted to cause a good impression so of course he agreed, but I could see that he was nervous. "Sorry." I mouthed to him as we both stood up from our seats and made our way to the karaoke to chose our song.

"It's okay love, don't worry. Which one do you want to sing?"

"Whichever one you want." I replied.

"Will I look too much of a show off if I chose one of mine?" He asked me.

"Of course not, which one do you want?"

"Why don't we sing Seeing Blind? Since it's a duet."

"Great idea." I spoke before playing the song. Niall sang it perfectly and he even danced around a little as he did, everyone clapping and cheering on us. And I even spotted my mom recording us, since she loves to capture every single moment.

"Wow, I didn't know that you could sing like that. You sing really good." Niall told me, making me blush.

"You really think I sing okay?" I asked incredulous. I didn't have a horrible voice, I could sing in tune, but I wouldn't call it really good.

"Yes baby, and trust me, I know a thing or two about singing." He chuckled.

"Well, in that case, thank you so much." I replied before planting a kiss on his cheek. Being called a good singer by an incredible artist feels great. And even more if that incredible artist is your boyfriend.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Hey there guys! Thank you so much for all the love you're giving my story, can't believe it's surpassed the 35,000 reads! It means a lot to me. How are you enjoying the story so far? If you have any suggestion about something you'd like me to include be sure to leave it in the comments! I'm really hoping you enjoy it and any suggestions and/or grammar corrections are more than welcome. Don't forget to follow me, vote and comment, it really helps me out and I'd love to hear your thoughts! If you're obsessed with 1D make sure to check my TikTok account, I upload daily vids of the boys, it's @cristylealr

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

442K 18.3K 34
Louis could feel Harry behind him, the hot breath on his neck and the soft hands upon his waist. "You know I do more than tutor, don't you?" Harry w...
7.4K 188 14
A Niall Horan fanfic about how he falls in love with a girl called Sky a YouTube star who became famous from doing covers on YouTube and when they do...
1.8K 199 81
I cannot believe I list my description... This story is about a girl and a young boy who are best friends. But will distance and fame tear them apart...
802K 26.8K 83
When a girl gets a text from an unknown number. | Highest ranking in Fan Fiction: #13 | © 2015 xAUSSIEGALx ALL RIGHTS RESERVED