𝑷𝑳𝑨𝒀•𝑩𝑶𝒀 : 𝑫𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒆�...

By renhatesthee

{𝑨𝑴𝑩𝑾} {𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐍𝐄✔️} "Like someone once told me before.. Moments like these, when tears fill your e... More

ƺꫀ᥅ꪮ
ꪻ᭙ꪮ
ꪻꫝ᥅ꫀꫀ
ᠻꪮꪊ᥅
ᠻ꠸ꪜꫀ
ᦓ꠸᥊
ᦓꫀꪜꫀꪀ
ꫀ꠸ᧁꫝꪻ
ꪀ꠸ꪀꫀ
ꪻꫀꪀ
ꫀꪶꫀꪜꫀꪀ
ꪻ᭙ꫀꪶꪜꫀ
ꪻꫝ꠸᥅ꪻꫀꫀꪀ
ᠻꪮꪊ᥅ꪻꫀꫀꪀ
ᠻ꠸ᠻꪻꫀꫀꪀ
ᦓ꠸᥊ꪻꫀꫀꪀ
ᦓꫀꪜꫀꪀꪻꫀꫀꪀ
ꫀ꠸ᧁꫝꪻꫀꫀꪀ
ꪀ꠸ꪀꫀꪻꫀꫀꪀ
ꪻ᭙ꫀꪀꪻꪗ
ꪻ᭙ꫀꪀꪻꪗ ꪮꪀꫀ
ꪻ᭙ꫀꪀꪻꪗ ꪻ᭙ꪮ
ꪻ᭙ꫀꪀꪻꪗ ꪻꫝ᥅ꫀꫀ
ꪻ᭙ꫀꪀꪻꪗ ᠻꪮꪊ᥅
ꪻ᭙ꫀꪀꪻꪗ ᠻ꠸ꪜꫀ
ꪻ᭙ꫀꪀꪻꪗ ᦓ꠸᥊
ꪻ᭙ꫀꪀꪻꪗ ᦓꫀꪜꫀꪀ
ꪻ᭙ꫀꪀꪻꪗ ꫀ꠸ᧁꫝꪻ
ꪻ᭙ꫀꪀꪻꪗ ꪀ꠸ꪀꫀ
ꪻꫝ꠸᥅ꪻꪗ
ꪻꫝ꠸᥅ꪻꪗ ꪮꪀꫀ
ꪻꫝ꠸᥅ꪻꪗ ꪻ᭙ꪮ
ꪻꫝ꠸᥅ꪻꪗ ꪻꫝ᥅ꫀꫀ
ꪻꫝ꠸᥅ꪻꪗ ᠻꪮꪊ᥅
ꪻꫝ꠸᥅ꪻꪗ ᠻ꠸ꪜꫀ
ᥴꪮꪑ꠸ꪀᧁ ᦓꪮꪮꪀ

ꪮꪀꫀ

297 11 0
By renhatesthee

Chapter one: Love, at First Sight, is Bullshit

♥ ▸⚬☉⚬◂ ♥

All that could be heard inside Renesmee's new house was the turn of pages and pen to paper. She started to experience something new that'll soon be gone. Like they say once it's gone you can never get it back.

This is me. The darkness within thee is too hard to see. Dark and red cover your eyes before the sinful tears empowers them. Before I knew it, it was too late for me but for him, he'll make it even without me.

The couch was broken into by him that made my heart flutter with his words that sent me to heaven. His fingers were in my hair making circles to my scalp as I read a book of wonder, and he suddenly asked me, "What are you reading?"

"You have to read it to find out," I said suggestively with a smirk.

His response was like no other: "Awe, sweet love. I'd rather hear those words from that book come from those blissful lips of yours," he says, reaching out and creasing my lips with his thumb.

-
I'm pretty sure everyone has heard of the typical high school story, but this one of mine will change your mind. It's a bleeding heartthrob, sad and pathetic, love or no game, and an ending that will cause you to question every last bit of your own high school life.

    If you think your experience sucks ass think again because this emotional tragedy will set you off and keep in mind, this is a true story for all you saps out there.

I won't be very clear who this guy is, cause that's too easy when it's only the beginning. We all have this typical type in high school: the guy that sweeps us off our feet. Well, news to you, it's all bullshit. The list you make up in your head about how school will be is all bullshit and I strongly advise you to get over it before you graduate or you'll be let down for your whole high school experience.

     You make lists in your head about what you want in a lover, like brown hair and a sweet voice. A sharp mind and soft heart, a sense of humor that makes you laugh like you mean it. This and that.

And it's all bullshit.

Renesmee sat at a new desk writing till everything she had experienced all got out onto paper. Late nights and early mornings and as time goes by she understands now...what lasts and what doesn't. Time solves most things and what time can't solve, she would have to solve for herself.     Like now, wasting the time writing about the past but for her to ease her mind she had to get it out before entering college and spend this time to do so, and here she goes.

With this story there will be three things you have to keep in mind:

Trust gets you killed

Love gets you hurt

Being real gets you hated

These main facts won't be up to your expectations, but at least it's true, and the truth about this guy I'm about to bring up is Daniel. He started it all, and how we met was downright awful. That day, I bumped into him in the line while waiting patiently to get my lunch.

Well, when speaking to the lower ranks in my JROTC class, the kids got too excited and hit me so hard in the shoulder I fell back into Daniels' shoulder and I swear that day I felt his leather jacket into my back and through my shirt. The touch brought chills to my skin like ice. I wondered if he ever placed it in the freeze to match his mood.    Those cold eyes on me. The lower ranks grabbed my arm getting me back on my feet but all their eyes were locked on the same ones I was looking at.

My stares fell to the ground and away from his eyes apologizing, "Sorry," I said, while my tone wasn't the same anymore.

I watched his feet shift towards me with his black and expensive shoes. A small but not yet noticeable breeze went flowing through my hair; Daniel's thumb and index finger went across my jawline. I believe it was to get a better look at me since he lifted my chin as his fingers were perfectly laid on them alongside that deep, dark stare looking back at me.   

At that moment, I thought it would be like no other then he encloses the little distance between us using his other hand to remove that one strand of hair out of my face, and with that, he said, "It's rude to apologize and not look the person in the eye, don't you agree?"

I was for sure in a trance, I couldn't rip my eyes away from this mysterious boy that I would only hear rumors about and never the good kind.       It died down pretty quickly when my close friend, Thetic called my name in the distance allowing all eyes to be landed on her as well as Daniel's touch and his closeness disappeared. He turned back around facing the front of the line being on his best behavior as if nothing happened.

If you're wondering why her name is Thetic it's because it's not her real name but a nickname everyone calls her. Thetic's mother told everyone to call her this name as her real name will forever be a mystery to us all. I'm 100% sure the teachers know about this just with the fact of her recorders and all but what's the big deal about keeping her real name a secret? I guess time will show.     It's short for aesthetics, her nickname.  It matches her personality very well, she is a very bright human and popular with the people but I guess that shows when she walked through the door. There's so much more about her, though, I can sit here and talk about her.

I just wish not to.

When Thetic ran over her hands sprinted out reaching for me and she began shaking my shoulders uncontrollably that made me immediately stop her by grabbing her shoulders as well. I don't remember exactly what she was talking about since my eyes continuously sneaked little glances at Daniel's back thinking about why it took Thetic to make him turn around so quickly-he surely was a mysterious individual. 

The people in the line behind us started to whine about Thetic skipping, "Look, either get out of line and talk with your friend or move the hell up," one of my angry rankers said.

I faced him and I straight up said with a raised eyebrow, "You do know I can make your ass do a million push-ups, right?"

"You can't do that!" He panicked immediately regretting his words with worry in his eyes and voice.

"Do you want to see it for yourself? Because I can make you get out of this line and do them right now," I said, just waiting for his response but none were returned. But a small snicker was made in front of the line and it was clearly him with the leather jacket.

It was enough for me to hear it and glance his way while overhearing Thetic, "I'm going to go and wait at the end of the line."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, sit at our usual table, aight." I nodded my head and saw the line moving.

I got my tray of food and sat down waiting for my friends that were still in line and me waiting like there was all peace in the world. Just so happened to crumble once someone decided to knee me in the back, and I winced in pain as my hand casually reacted to the unbarring force.  My body twisted around and looking to see the boy dressed up in all black, "Sorry," he strongly says and bends over to my face, "that's how an apology is done, learn something will yah."

This mystery guy became a dick in no time! And a dick he was laughing with his friends and quickly running off once Thetic and another of our friends came along, "What was all that about?"

My eyes glared at them till my face hurt. I shook it off without another thought in my mind, "What's wrong with your back! Turn around and let me see it," Thetic demanded me, noticing me still holding onto my lower back that still had me in pain.

But it only made me shove her away even more. She continued to ask and pester me about it because her personality was too headstrong. I had to ignore her. My thoughts drifted off in the back of my head before I ever knew of Daniel; an overwhelming feeling overcame me on my first day of high school, freshman year.

    It's as if I'm the only one in the middle of the hallway looking over my shoulders waiting for someone to appear in front of me but in reality, the hallways were packed as I stood on my tippy toes. Looking over students to see...

..To look for someone... I just didn't know who.

I was looking for that particular feeling that was new to me. I knew it was right in front of me.

That day the teacher let us out early for lunch and the students sped up through the English hall as something told me to take my time and slow down. I did so, noticing my feet were dragging on and my head hung low as I approached the end of the hallway... I stopped, looking up. Passing me by was this guy and that intense feeling came too seeing him tug his hair back as his fingers slid through ever so slightly as his head turned my way that day and his eyes locked with mine. Chills appeared as my stomach sunk.    Suddenly, a group of guys came running by and they called a name I didn't recognize, and soon enough the guy that sent me uneasy chills turned around greeting his fellow friends.

Daniel.

Though It was weird, I didn't know him, and yet here I am feeling this type of way, it wasn't natural but I took a couple of steps forward anyways staring off at him as he entered the cafeteria with his posse and the only thing that came to my mind, this can't be love at first sight.

© Ren Sherman Nonfiction
2020

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fascinate By Anon

Teen Fiction

254K 9.6K 27
Fascinate /ˈfasəˌnāt/ (v. ) draw irresistibly the attention and interest of (someone) That's when I saw him. The second we made eye contact. And I...
126K 6.6K 76
He understood me like no other. He knew me inside out. I could never hide anything from him. Well.....apart from the strange sudden flutter my heart...
4.4K 183 44
What the fuck do you want?"I asked. "Get dressed we're going out"he says. "Hell nah, I ain't going no where"I say going back to my room. All I want t...
1.7K 65 36
" I don't know how to kiss.." I whispered and avoided his intense stares. "This is my first time.." With a groan Parker cupped my face, his forehead...