The Kook| Outer Banks(JJ)

By PMvibezonly

Mia Harrington 1 out of 2 Kook princess's, right next to her best friend Sarah Cameron. Everyone claims she's... More

Cast
Mia Harrington
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV

I

11K 126 207
By PMvibezonly

Mia

"Actually, Carson get out!" I yell chucking a pillow at my 15 year old brother. "Dad, Mia's being a bitch!" He yells. "Mia, stop being a bitch!" I hear my dad yells. "Dad!" I say. "I'm just kidding, honey!" He yells back.

Pause!

Hi, I'm Mia Harrington and yes this is my family. Two brothers one 15, who is Carson and one 13, who is Lukas. I'm not sure where he is though, probably with Wheezie. My mom passed away when I was 7 years old. She was my best friend and her leaving really impacted my family, but we've learned the best thing to do is recover and move on. I live on an island called Outer Banks in North Carolina. It's absolutely beautiful and I appreciate every day of it.

You may be wondering, what am I? A Kook or a Pogue? Sorry to crush your dreams but, I'm a Kook, no thanks to my stepmom, Amy. She married my dad, who is very rich and wealthy and decided to wanted to move us to Outer Banks. Here's a secret, my brothers and I hate her. My dad and Amy got married right after I turned 10. Six years later, we're one of the richest families in Outer Banks.

I don't really understand the whole Kooks versus Pogues thing. I mean, when we were all younger we didn't care about who had more and who didn't, but now everything's a competition.

I wouldn't be able to survive being a Kook if it weren't for my best friend, Sarah Cameron. People call us the Kook princess's because we're 'daddy's little girl'. They think we're stuck up bitches who care about only ourselves, which may I input is WRONG. Sarah is way more of a bitch then I am but, she's also so sweet and caring.

Let me say one thing, a lot of Pogues hate Sarah and I. That's only because they see what they want and hear what they want. Instead of giving us a chance to show who we really are, not stuck up barbies.

Resume!

"Get out or I'll change right in front of you." I threaten. Carson quickly shuts my door and I hear him run down the hallway.

I go into my draw and change into a white cropped tank and some light washed shorts. I top it off with a gucci belt and my favorite raggedy white converse. I also put a bikini on underneath my outfit just in case.

I walk downstairs and great my dad and my Carella Deville stepmom. "Mia, be a dear and pass me some more cucumbers." She says. She had on a guacamole face mask and two cucumbers resting on her eyes. I look into the fridge and my eyes widen. I grab my dad by the arm and make him look to. His eyes also widen. "We're out!" I whisper. "Carson." My dad groans. I turn back around to face a green face Amy. "Umm, Amy we're out of cucumbers." I say politely. She freezes. "We'll go buy some more." She demands. "Sure." I say. Before I walk back upstairs I stick up both my middle fingers at her and make dirty faces since she can't see me.

I walk to my brothers room and knock on his door. He opens the door and just stares at me. "Since you ate all of Amy's cucumbers, you're coming to the market with me to get more." I say with a smirk. "Is Sarah coming?" He ask. I furrow my eyebrows. "I don't know probably." I say playing with my keys. "Count me in." He says pushing me out of his way. I smack him upside the head and he flinches.

We walk out of the front door and Sarah's already waiting by my car. "I had a feeling y'all would be going somewhere." Sarah says. I unlock the car door and Carson and Sarah fight for the front seat. Of course Sarah got it. I try opening my door but Sarah keeps locking it and unlocking it every time I run pulling the door handle. 30 tries later I finally got it open. "Damn it." She sighs as I get in the car. I start up my Mercedes G Wagon and we're off to the pier.

"Their's not gonna any food due to Agatha." Carson says. "Well maybe you shouldn't have eaten all of Amy's cucumbers." I say annoyed. "Carson you hate cucumbers." Sarah adds. Carson just smirks. "Oh you bitch." I say pinching him.

We were walking towards the market when Carson sees John B and his friends. I don't know him that well but I do know him and his friends hate Sarah and I. I don't know how Carson became friends with them. Carson walks over to them and Sarah and I tread behind him. I groan at how many dirty looks I'm going to get from Kiara. She hates me only because I'm best friends with her worst enemy. After Sarah ditched her I still wanted to be friends but she didn't want to associate with Kooks.

"Carson!" JJ yells as he daps my brother up. I look towards Ki and she rolls her eyes at Sarah and I. "Sup, Carson." John B says dapping Carson up. Sarah and I just watch their encounter. "Hey, princess's." JJ fake smiles at us. "What are you guys doing on the poor side of town, did you get kicked out." He teases. Before Sarah and I could come up with a sick comeback, we hear a woman crying.

"Scooter? Oh god!" The lady cries. Police officers were wheeling in what looked like a dead man.

"Wait, that's Lana Grubbs, she was just at my house." Sarah whispers to me. I give her a shocked look.

"Who's that?" John B ask. "Scooter Grubbs. He was out during the storm. Check out this pic I got." A blonde girl says. She shows everyone but me and Sarah the picture. "That's fucking Gnarly." Carson says as he nudges me. I look back at him and laugh.

"You guys can leave now." Ki says staring at Sarah and I. She glares at us before we turn our backs and walk away. "Tell dad I'll be back later." Carson yells. I give him a thumbs up without looking back. "Bye, scream queens!" One of them yells. I had a feeling it was JJ.

Sarah and I get back from the market and also bought other fruits and vegetables.

After we put the groceries away we go chill in my room.

About thirty minutes later my door swings open and it Rafe.

"Ew." Sarah gags.

"Hi babe." I say reaching out my arms for him to lay in them.

"Hi!" He sings laying on top of me. "I missed you." He kisses me.

"Omg, okay i'm leaving." Sarah gets up." "Umm the Pogues are throwing a Keeger tonight, so Topper and I will come get you guys."

"Roger this." I salut her as she leaves my room.

When she leaves Rafe lays his body on my and stats smothering me in kisses.

He moves my arms from around his neck and puts them above my head.

Somehow are little kisses turned into a deep make out session. His tongue swiftly slide across my bottom lip asking for entrance, which I gladly except.

He travels down to my neck and starts leaving little hickies on it. He goes down to my stomach and places soft kisses. Then he unbuckles my belt and my heart drops.

"Wait." I hold his hands together.

"What?" He asked concerned.

"Not yet." I whisper. He lets out a small sigh.
"Rafe, i'm so sorry I-."

"Hey, hey, babe, it's okay. Whenever your ready, i'll be ready." He smiles.

I give him a small smile and a little nod.

He pulls himself back up and lays his head on my chest.

"Whenever you're ready." He whispers.

He gives me a kiss on the cheek and we cuddle until it's time for the Keeger.

Sarah, Rafe, Topper, I and more Kooks arrive at the Keeger.

I totally forget I had a brother until I see him chilling with John B and his crew. Carson sees me and gives me his middle finger. I just shake it off and stick mine up at him. I look next to him and see John B and Ki eyeing. I just ignore their stares and turn my focus back on my friends.

Rafe and I were away from the party just talking and laying on the beach.

All of a sudden we hear people chanting to fight. We give each other a confused look and run to the crowd.

Rafe pushes through the crowd and we make our way to the commotion.

Topper and John B and are fighting.

"Hey, John B, don't let me drown you like your old man." Topper laughs as he hovers over John V who's in the water.

John B gets up and tackles Topper into the water.

I feel Rafe's hand in mind loosen.

"Babe, babe, no." I say holding him back.

I feel a slight tug on my arm and look over to see Carson. He grabs my hand and pulls me back a little.

"Come on, Topper!" Rafe yells. I look at him with confusion but then shake it off.

Topper flips John B over and repeatedly forces his head in the water. "Yo, Topper, chill!" Carson yells.  "Okay, Topper you're gonna kill him!" I yell. "Topper!" Sarah yells. "He's drowning him!" Pope yells.

"John B, get up!" Kie yells.

JJ suddenly runs up to Topper and puts a gun to his head.

Everyone screams and run as the rest of us wait.

"Yeah you know what that is, your move broski." JJ threatens. I grab Carson's hand and pull him closer to me. "JJ, put the gun down!" I yell. "Did you say something, princess?" He ask with the gun still on Toppers head.  "Are you fucking crazy!" Rafe yells.

"We're good, we're good." Topper surrenders with his hands up. "Ki, can you check your psycho friend please?" Sarah yells.

JJ release the gun from Toppers head and points it in the air. "Everyone, listen up. Get the hell off our side of the island!" He yells. He shoots the gun in the air twice.

"Come on." Carson yells. Sarah drags Topper as we all run off the beach and to our cars. I get in my car and Carson gets in the passenger seat. I look around and see Rafe getting into Sarah's car.

"What the hell just happened!" Carson panics "Don't tell dad?" I ask breathing heavily. "Duh." Carson laughs and we do our handshake.

~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 957 39
Rafe x female reader book Y/n Thornton is the princess kook and is 17and is currently going out with JJ Maybank who is 16 and not many people approv...
550K 9.1K 81
/Rafe Cameron/ She's lying, I know she is. She saw who it was. In and out of consciousness, between blurbs, she knew. But for some reason, she wouldn...
33.2K 315 19
Vienna is a Kook. While yes, Sarah Cameron is considered kook princess because her father Ward, Vienna is referred to as kook queen. She's always bee...
171K 2.5K 38
where a kook wanted a swing at a pogue and then set the island ablaze. rafe cameron x pogue Disclaimer: INCREDIBLY mature content