going heads over heels ↠mark...

By HMJDI0RC0RE

a cool, carefree yet rich guy from Hanami Academy named Mark Tuan gets close with his childhood friend, the s... More

o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
s i x
s e v e n
f i v e
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n

e i g h t

15 1 0
By HMJDI0RC0RE

"what in the actual FUCK" i blurted out and quickly covered my mouth in surprise. i said sorry for cursing but i REALLY NEED TO CURSE AT THIS SITUATION.

"omfg jinyoung, what do you think they're doing here. are they adopting that stupid twerp in our family?" i leaned closer to jinyoung and whispered while mom and dad greeted mark's parents. mark looked uncomfortable and he was awkwardly smiling.

"oh myyy, maybe you're getting married?" jinyoung playfully whispered back and i hitted him real hard. i gave him a death glare and we sat back down.

mark and his parents sat down as well in this long ass table we are seated in. i glanced at mark and he has this turtle smile like chan lmao. i laughed at him silently and tried to act like i care in this adult conversation they are having right now.

jinyoung is currently playing with the freaking fork. this is what boredom does to this man. i was really bored aswell so i gathered up my courage to speak.

"when is the food coming?" i asked and mom and dad looked at me a bit disappointed. are they not used to this or something? i just mouthed them a what and looked at the restaurant's kitchen to find a waiter approaching us.

"mom, why are the tuan's here?" jinyoung asked and i looked at mom also because i wanted to ask the same thing. i don't want to sit in this table with this twerp.

"oh yeah, there's this agreement we have been talking about for months. you and mark are going to have an arrangement. don't worry! we'll give you time to fall inlove with each other." mom answered and i kept my mouth open in surprise, shocked with mom's words.

"mark already agreed tho." mark's dad said and i looked at mark who was surprised and he looked at his dad aswell.

"i ALREADY DID WHAT?" mark shouted as he stood up. i stood up as well to protest duh.

"the HECK WHY WOULD YOU AGREE" i pointed at mark angrily across the table and he looked at me angrily too. "I DIDN'T EVEN SIGN ANYTHING AND DIDN'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT THIS" he shouted back and jinyoung just sat there looking at me proudly.

"child, you actually signed." mark's mom showed a paper with mark's sign in it. and mark stood there shocked.

"OMG WHY WOULD YOU--" i shouted but i was cut off.

"YOU SAID THAT WAS A 100,000,000 BURGER PURCHASE" mark shouted back and i looked at him confused.

"tammy somehow convinced you to sign that or somehow distract you what this contract is about. she's actually good!" mark's parents looked at each other and smiled.

"what burger store tho?" jinyoung asked and he was still calmly sitting down in the chair.

"it was inNout" mark quickly replied to jinyoung and i shouted back immediately, "BITCH WHAT THE FUC-oh u have a point tho inNout have goood burgers- I MEAN, BITCH UR A SON OF A BILLIONARE WHY CAN'T YOU JUST DO THAT"

"mark and hyeyoung please calm down. that's why we are here to talk about this." mom tried to calm me and mark the f down because we are actually noisy and some people are looking at us. i always steal the spotlight so i'm used to this.

"ok speak then?" i sat down harshly and mark followed. i looked at mom and dad seriously and showing off that i'm stressed by just thinking of this agreement shit.

"first of all i am very sorry hyeyoung for telling you this right now without your approval. both companies just need to find a solution to join the wealth and power immediately because the our rival company is getting stronger against us." mom explained and dad nodded.

"second, since you and mark are childhood friends and the both of you study in the same school, we thought it was a good idea to settle an arrangement." mom added and i raised an eyebrow. are they literally using me for the company's sake?

"enough with the explanation, i'm a bad actress in swallowing good and nice words. i'm hungry, WHERE IS THE FOOOOOOD." i shouted the last part loud enough to reach the restaurant's kitchen and i finally saw people moving and walking towards our table.

{let's skip the part they eat, i'm bad at narrating and describing on how they eat their food.}

after eating..

"yo jinyoung, you think their gravy has the same taste as mcdonalds?" i leaned closer to jinyoung and whispered after finishing dinner.

"i thought i was the only one who noticed that. maybe this restaurant payed mcdonalds for their gravy's recipe lmao." he whispered back and we hi-fived.

"it's nice seeing your children together and enjoying each other! what a nice family." mark's mom said all of a sudden. everyone in the table got their eyes on us siblings. i glanced at mom and she was smiling uncomfortably.

"yes, i taught them well." mom said as she looked at mark's mom. me and jinyoung looked at each other slowly. we tried holding our laughs when we looked at each other.

"PfFfFt- oh i'm so sorry me and jinyoung remembered an inside joke. please continue your meals." i didn't hold my laugh any longer and laughed but i apologized afterwards.

i mean why would mom say that? mom just worked every single time and hook up with men that's just disgusting and full of lie.

"ok, children can you please transfer in another table? the parents need to talk." mark's dad finally announced and i looked at mark to see him frantically looking at me.

"sure mr. tuan." jinyoung stood up and i rolled my eyes and followed him and mark followed us behind. we sat at a table not very far away from the parents' table.

me and jinyoung sat infront of mark who was on his phone. jinyoung looked at me and looked at mark after.

"you don't match," jinyoung said all of a sudden. my attention went to mark who looked unbothered but i know he's kinda panicking. "my sister is a badass and you're popular," 

mark looked at jinyoung and slowly put his phone back in his pocket. 

"i don't want to get married yet," mark said as he leaned back in the chair. boi u think i also want this? i mean i would like to get married but when i'm in the right age please? and not this rude ass  boy. 

"you think i also want this? no you douche bag," i answered back and jinyoung laughed. "i don't want you to be my brother-in-law" jinyoung said at mark and mark smiled. "same goes with me, i wanted a puppy not a family," mark replied.

"but why would you sign a 100,000,000 burger purchase tho? i mean you're rich like you can just buy the whole company." i said. he put his hand in his chin and thinked.

"if i we're you, you'd agree too because why miss that opportunity. i mean c'mon it's inNout and i rarely go out of the country nowadays sooooooo." he explained and i just nodded. i mean c'mon i understand his point, it doesn't mean i forgive him tho.

"but mark do you want to know how badass hyeyoung is? i snooped at her diary back in elementary and it was cooooool. but yea she almost killed me for snooping it. it was actually stupid because she was writing her diary in an ipad." jinyoung explained and i shot him a death glare. 

"don't tell me you still have it?" i asked him and he nodded proudly and showed his phone.

"i have it right here." 

"i wanna see!" mark exclaimed and jinyoung proceeded to open his phone to search for my diary. 

"here, this is when hyeyoung was on second grade." jinyoung showed mark his phone and a picture of my diary.

"ew your handwriting sucks."

"do you want me to stab you with a knife instead?" i threatened mark to stab him by holding the knife in the table.

"i would like to stay alive thank you very much" he said and backed off slowly.

"oh this one! third grade memories." jinyoung showed another picture of my diary:

"is that why students are scared of you?"

"it's their fault tho, they chose to mess with me." i leaned back in my chair proudly and showing off and mark just rolled his eyes.

"omg, you're handwriting got worse." jinyoung looked again at his phone and looked at me.

"so? do you want me to buy another handwriting? plus, i was only grade 3 back then so my handwriting got better," i leaned back in my chair again and lazily looked around.

we we're all busy on our phones so time passed by fast. our parents called us to go back in the table where we used to sit down. we stood up from our chairs and sat down on where we sat down earlier.

"what did y'all talk about?" i asked dad who was drinking wine.

"it's about the company and about your arrangement." he faced me and i rolled my eyes when he said arrangement. "is there no other way to beat the shit out off to your rival company." i said and my mom was shocked at my words.

"hyeyoung, language."

"it's korean, mom."

my mom sighed in defeat, she turned to the tuan's and smiled. "sorry for my daughter's attitude, she's just shocked." mom excused while i faked a smile.

"we understand, i know mark will act the same way like hyeyoung does. i know your daughter is a sweet girl and she is just new to this situation," mark's mom smiled at mom and i just silently laughed.

i leaned closer to jinyoung and whispered, "she thinks i'm sweet, that's nice," i said that made both of us crack up. we we're both laughing and everyone's eyes we're on us.

"what's so funny huh?" mom asked raising an eyebrow at us. "you called hyeyoung your daughter," jinyoung mumbled and i heard it so we both laughed again making mom curious. i know dad got our point, he also thinks it's very weird since he talks with us sometimes.

"excuse me what? i didn't catch up," mom said again as we earn a glare from her. at the corner of my eye i can see mark trying to hold his laughter. since we're childhood friends he also knows the issue about my mom.

"hyeyoung said a joke," jinyoung excused and mom nodded.

a few more chit chats later, the tuans got up and decided to say goodbye. it was a huge relief for me since i'm really fcking bad at acting. i can't act like i really care unless i do.

"ok since we have a meeting tomorrow it's a see you tomorrow. we have to get going now, goodbye!" mark's mom said goodbye and mark just stood there behind them.

the tuans finally left and what's all left in the table is us.

"mark seems nice," mom said earning a look from both jinyoung and me. "mom you don't have to act like you really care about this situation you put me in. i know you only care about the company, period." i stood up and decided to leave and jinyoung just followed me.

we saw chan's car and him waiting for us in the parking lot and we rode back home safely. we didn't meet mom and dad in the house since we headed straight in our rooms when we arrived.

this day is very tiring.

---
wtf this shit long
sorry for the handwriting tho, it was on purpose i swear i can write better HAHAHA pls no hate HAAHHA

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 3.8K 55
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
938K 57.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
815K 18.6K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
616K 22.3K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...