Soft Bois ☥ Yunho × Ateez One...

De BabyZhennan

Request: Open! Dm me your request. Not everything is dirty in this book. As there is or will be cute fluff. ⚠... Mais

Info
Save Me ♡ San × Yunho
Alternate Universe Pt.1 ♡ Hongjoong × Yunho
Alternate Universe Pt.8 ♡ Jongho × Yunho
Puppy Love ♡ Seonghwa × Yunho
Flaws ♡ Yeosang × Yunho
Autophobia ♡ Ateez × Yunho
Was a One Time Thing ♡ Mingi × Yunho
Not an update but is still a update
My Little Werewolf ♡ Hongjoong × Seonghwa × Yunho
Puppy Love Too! ♡ Seonghwa × San × Yunho
Mani ♡ Wooyoung × Yunho
Death's Angel ♡ Junji × Yunho
Worship ♡ Wooyoung × Yunho
SPECIALLY STUPID ♡ Yunhwa × Ateez °•A.U.•°

Hyung ♡ Yeosang × Yunho

8.2K 169 216
De BabyZhennan

Rated: M

Where a shy yunho asks his stepbrother Yeosang, while he's in the middle of playing a game on the playstation, if he can cockwarm him.

Yunho was on the internet, searching for stuff for his biology class when he stumbled upon a comment under one of the articles he was reading.

It said, "bruv- I would cockwarm that thicc cock any day." This was commented under a article's about human anatomy. Which Yunho found a little weird.

Yunho didn't know what that word means, cockwarming. so he when searching for the meaning. He made it to the urban dictionary, sat there. Staring at the meaning behind such a word.

"What? It's all about just staying still with a dick in your mouth. Okay- I think we are done with the internet for today!" He says as he closes his laptop.

He leans back into his computer chair and thought about it. Would it really be that bad? Like I know for the receiving person it must feel great. But the giving end.. I dont know..

Yunho's dirty thoughts stop when he heard his stepbrother Yeosang yelling. Normally, his brother wouldn't be this loud or mad even. But only acting like this when he's playing a game with his friends online.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH ASS WHORE! STOP DYING EVERY TIME I FUCKING REVIVE YOUR ASS!" The deep voice yells, lowkey scaring Yunho.

Yeosang. Suddenly, his mind was just filled with only thoughts of his brother. Thoughts that shouldn't even exist in his mind but they do.

Maybe Yeosang will let me cockwarm him? It doesn't have to be sensual. Plus, I'm very curious about how the giving end would feel.

And no. He has never sucked a dick before.

Yunho let out a soft whimper when he heard Yeosang yelling again. His parents don't seem to home. Cause if they were Yeosang wouldn't still be yelling as their parents would have already scold him for being loud.

"This is not right.. but it wouldn't hurt too much to ask right?" Yunho mumbles to himself. Yunho slowly got up from his chair and tried to fixed his white oversized sweater from falling off his shoulder. But, he eventually gave up and left it be.

He left his room and made his way to Yeosang's room. Once in front of his door, he suddenly grew anxious.

What if he thinks I'm weird? Disgusting even.

Yunho bit his lip and opened the door. He was met with an angry Yeosang glaring heavily at his tv.

"SAN! Can you stop being fuckin stupid for 15 minutes?! Bruh- It ain't even that difficult!" The boy spoke loudly. Ready to chuck his controller at the damn tv.

Yeosang didn't even notice the boy come in until he felt a gentle tap on his shoulder. He sent a glare at the person touching him but softened when he notices that it was just his baby Yunho.

The boy soon grew concerned when he also notice his brother shaking. "Hold on guys." Yeosang says in the mic before muting it and taking off his headset. "What's wrong baby?" He says softly.

It was literally no secret that Yeosang had a very soft spot for is older stepbrother. Even though they were the same age, he treated Yunho as his little baby brother.

"Uhh- can I do something w-with you...Sangie?" Yunho asks quietly, looking away from the other.

"Depends. I'm playing a game with my friends at the moment. But you can still tell me what it is." Yeosang fumbled with the joy stick as he glanced over at the tv.

"Well, I was on the internet today and.. I found something quite.... naug- never mind it's bad. I'm sorry for even com-" Yeosang slapped his hand over the boy's mouth, "Just tell me, okay?"

Yunho nods as Yeosang removes his hand. "D-do you know w-what cockwarming is?" The younger nods, "Yeah, ain't it where som- wait.. oh my fucking god."

Yeosang looks at Yunho with wide eyes. "You trying to do that.. to me?!" He points to himself. He knows he has to be fucking dreaming right now.

"Mhm." Yunho looks down at his hands that where laced in front of him. He couldn't look at the other.

Just knowing that his stepbrother was gonna hate him and never speak to him again cause he had to open his damn mouth.

He should have just stayed in his room and kept his thoughts to himself.

They sat in silence for a brief moment.

And nor did the words of hate and disgust ever left Yeosang's lips. Yunho was confused to say the least.

Yeosang wasn't supposed to reach up and caress the side of his face and tell him that it was okay and that he wasn't upset with him for asking.

He just wasn't supposed to.

That wasn't a normal reaction.

"Yunho? Why are you so quiet, baby?" Yeosang says. Not getting a response from the other. "You were just waiting for me to say something fucked up, huh?"

Yunho nods.

Yeosang smirks as he drops his hand. "Since you wanna be quiet and not open your mouth when I'm talking to you. How bout you be a good baby for hyung and sit pretty with my cock in your mouth, while I play my game."

A soft whimper left Yunho mouth. He didn't know why his brother's words effected him in such a way that made him almost feel numb. In a good way, of course.

"Go lock the door, then I want you in front, on your knees." With that said, Yunho quickly shut and locked the door before shyly making his way over to Yeosang, who already had his shorts and boxers off and legs spread open just for Yunho.

Desperate much.

Once Yunho sat in front of Yeosang in a 'w' position. He had a sudden want for the hard, leaking cock that was directly in his face. "Hyung.." he whines, looking up at Yeosang with those big puppy-like eyes.

The younger cards his fingers through the boy's soft hair, "Go on, baby." He voiced lowly.

Yunho wraps his long fingers around the base of his Hyung's cock before giving it a squeeze. A deep moan left Yeosang as the boy took him in his hot, wet mouth.

He almost forgot about his friends until he heard laughing coming from his headset.

"Mm stay just like that baby." He says as he slowly forces the boy's head down just a little bit more until he hit the back of Yunho's throat, causing the other to choke slightly and breathe out his nose quite heavily.

"You better relax yourself before you do ended up literally choking on my dick." Yeosang chuckles lightly as he grabs his headset off the side of his chair and putting them back on before taking his controller back in hand.

Before the younger unmuted his mic, he took in the scene between his thighs. Poor Yunho was already drooling all over the place with tears ready to fall from his hooded eyes.

It was so hot.

"Your doing so well, baby." Yunho hums around the boy's cock, earning another moan from Yeosang.

Yunho squeeze his cock one more time before moving his hands in front of him to hold him up.

"God, you're such a tease." The other grumbles out before unmuting the mic. Instantly started to get yelled at by his friends.

"WHAT THE FUCK TOOK YOU SO LONG?!" His friend Wooyoung screams at him. Yeosang rolls his eyes, "My dad called. Now, hurry up and decide on a game- AYE! QUIT FUCKIN DOING THAT ASSHOLE!" he yells into the mic when he hears someone blowing into the mic, pissing him off.

As Yeosang played with his friends. Yunho was have quite a difficult time not to choke every time the boy moved his hips or move in general.

But he honestly loved it when Yeosang would reach down to stroke his hair to silently praise him as he played.

Yunho was hard. With Yeosang's heavy cock in his mouth, choking him was enough to have him a withering mess. But he never touched himself. Not even once.

Being a good boy for hyung with only thoughts of him and nobody else. Sat there for as long as hyung wanted him there, no matter how much his body was aching to be in a better position.

Why? Because he wanted to please his hyung.

Unknowingly slipping into a subspace that he never experienced before. His mind in a fuzzy bliss of euphoria. Honestly, it was strange to think how he only did the bare minimum and already ended up like this.

He couldn't even hear Yeosang talking to him. Until he felt the cock in his mouth being pulled out, making him tear up. "H-hyung..." he cries softly.

"What's wrong baby?" Yeosang asks, wiping away the cum and saliva off Yunho's swollen lips, chin and down his neck. He's so messy but oh my fucking god is it hot.

"Yunnie w-wants your cock H-hyung.. please?" He sniffles as he looks up with pleading eyes. If that didn't make his cock twitch. But who was Yeosang to say no to him. Plus, he hasn't cummed yet.

"Alright, baby." He says gently. As he sits back in his chair letting yunho do as he pleases.

Yunho grabs the wet cock, guiding it back into his mouth before he takes Yeosang all the way until there's was none left. The younger caresses the back of the boy's head, holding him there for quite some time before he let him go.

Yeosang hums as he closed his eyes as Yunho gives him some sensual head.

It wasn't long before he cums down the boy's throat. Opening up his eyes to witness yunho swallowing every drop before slowly milking him dry.

Yeosang snatched the boy up by his forearm, suprising yunho. Just to forcefully smash his lips against Yunho's soft wet ones.

A rough passionate kiss turns into a heated makeout session, Yeosang right hand traveling down Yunho's chest, to his hard covered cock. "Hyung~" yunho breathes into the others mouth as he felt Yeosang dipped his hand into his tight shorts, before jerking him off.

Yunho bites his bottom lip to keep him silent. Once Yeosang rubbed his thumb over the head of Yunho's cock, it was game over. Yunho whines loudly as he came into his hand before collapsing onto Yeosang's lap with a heavy sigh.

"Did that feel good baby?" Yunho whimpers into the others neck as he drapes his arms over the boy's shoulders, "Yes, hyung. Very good." Yunho mumbles sluggishly.

Yeosang chuckles before pressing a kiss to one of the boys chubby cheeks. "I'll give you something better later, baby."

Yunho hums softly.

And they sat there for a while just holding each other close in that quite comfy chair.

Oh- I forgot to mention that Yeosang did turn off his mic beforehand.

(I felt like writing a stepbrother oneshot cause why tf not. Anyways my dms are always open for requests btw.)

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

33.6K 1K 14
❝your scent keeps me safe..❞ this book contains tons of fluff and minor sexual scenes! none of these descriptions reflect on ateez as individuals. th...
83.7K 2K 20
MewGulf one-shots book 2 all one-shots made in 2021 - .... - smut parts are marked 18+ - mpreg is marked (mpreg) fics are all 1000 words and more! F...
9.3K 198 34
☆ ALMOST ENTIRELY FLUFF ☆ ⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆ ⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆ ⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。 ☆ Things I WILL NOT do: ☆ -smut -lemon/lime -su!c!de or sh topics -forced -a...
164K 2.6K 23
this is an old ass oneshot book that i wrote in 2020 so if you want to read it venture at your own risk💀💀 its definitely cringy and poorly written ...