Motherly Love

By Waitahdamnminute

Kayla is a single mother that is about it graduate high school with supporting parents, after her last boyfri... More

Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30

19

10.1K 322 94
By Waitahdamnminute

So guys why my moms friend my hairstyles nephew is T9 and I didn't even kno🤦🏾‍♀️
Kayla Summers
2:37pm
A few weeks later...

I turned over and kicked Jay, "Go get Hailey please." I said with a smile and he looked at me.

He put the remote down and rolled out the bed grabbing his shirt and walking out the room.

I laid in the bed and grabbed the remote as I waited for Jay to get Hailey from daycare.

I grabbed my phone and looked at my nails and realized that I still had my nail appointment today.

Ah few minutes later Jay and Hailey walked in the room talkin, I looked at them as they laid in the bed.

"Yea, and her gon mad, like I not care." Hailey said as she crawled on the bed and laid down between me and Jay.

"As you should." Jay said laying down  and I shook my head at them, "Always gossipin." I said.

And they looked at me, "See how yo momma hatin on us Hai." Jay said motioning towards them.

"Right da, like really am." She said and I rolled my eyes, "I don't care, "Y'all ugly." I said.

I got out the bed and walked to my closet, "You mad, we sorry you ain't gotta leave." Jay said.

"Boy ain't nobody mad, I got a nail appointment." I said from the closet, I grabbed my outfit and walked out the closet.

I looked at them and Hailey was on Jay chest about to fall asleep, I chuckled shaking my head.

He was just scrolling on his phone I walked in the bathroom and started my shower.

After cleaning myself I got out and did my routine, I walked out seeing Hailey wide awake now.

She had Jay phone playing a game and he was watching TV, whole one she had her own damn phone.

Head scratcher, "Y'all coming with me or y'all staying here?" I asked and they looked at me and nodded.

They got up and put the shoes on and we walked out the house and to the car, "I'm not driving." I said.

I walked to the passenger side and looked at Jay, he sucked his teeth and put Hailey in the back.

I got in the car and waited as Jay got in the car and put the key in the ignition, we drove to the mall.

I got out and we walked to the nail salon, I walked to the receptions desk and told her who I was and sat down.

I waited for my nail tech to come while Hailey sat on Jay lap and smiled laced with his phone.

Jay started putting different colors to my hands and I looked at him, "What are you doing?" I said.

He looked at me, "Trying to help you choose duh." He said and countined what he was doing.

I mugged him cause he ain't have to say it like that, "You should get white." He said putting it in front of me.

I looked at him and shook my head, "Cause he ain't neva have to be rude to me." I mumbled to myself.

I pulled my phone out and started scrolling when the lady came and sat down.

I gave her my hand and she started filing them, and a few hours later she was done and we walked out.

"I like em." Jay said grabbing my hand and turning them in the light, I shook my head and nodded.

"Me too." I said and he wrapped his hand around mines and we started walking around the mall.

"I'm finna go to the food court." I said looking at them and they looked at me, "Y'all coming?" I asked.

"Mommy can we go window shopping first?" Hailey asked and I looked at her, "Why not after?" I asked.

She looked at me and pouted, "Come on i'll take you, go get your food." Jay said as he put Hailey down.

He grabbed her hand and pecked my lips, I waved by to them as they walked the other direction.

Like I wasn't finna see them, I walked to the food court and walked to Zazby's and order some wings and fries.

I walked over to Philly Steaks and got me a strawberry lemonade and walked to a table and sat down.

Philly Steak strawberry lemonade is the only thing I get from them, them hoes so fucking good.

I started eating my food and scrolling through my phone when Hailey and Jay walked over and sat down.

I looked at them and they had bags in they hands, "Y'all said window shopping." I said.

Jay just looked off to the side and Hailey just looked at his phone, I shook my head and countined to eat my food.

Then B and Veah texted me through the groupchat and I opened it to see what they were talking about.

Crackheads🤸🏾‍♂️🤪😭

Babè Veah💕: Sleepover?

Babè B🥰: Most def

We can have
it at my house.

Babè Veah💕: Bet

Babè B🥰: Okay.

I exited out our thread and went to Instagram, "I'm going out with Kay them tonight bae." Jay said.

I nodded, "Okay me and the girls having a sleepover any way." I said and she nodded and started rubbing my thigh.

He grabbed my drink and started drinking it while he laid on my shoulder, I shook my head.

Then Hailey came over and got in my lap and laid on my chest, I guess i'm just the pillow here.

I Hailey grabbed some fries and started eating them making me shake my head, I grabbed my phone and started scrolling.

I cut my phone off and looked down at Hailey half way asleep and slowly chewing on her last frie.

I decided that it was our que to go and Jay put coed Hailey up and she laid on his shoulder asleep.

I picked my trash up and threw it away and walked to Philly Steaks and got me another drink since Jay drunk all mine.

I walked over to them and we walked out the mall and to the car I looked down at my phone when it started ringing.

"Hello?" I answered and soon realized it was my mom, "Hey baby, can you bring my grand baby I miss her." She said.

I shook my head always want Hailey but hey, "Yea just give me about an hour and i'll drop her off to you." I said.

"Alright love you." She said and I smiled, "I love you too." I said and hung up putting my phone down.

We got to the house and I packed Haley a bag and then walked back to the car and we dropped Hailey off.

When we got back to the house Jay was getting ready to leave, I sat on the bed and watched him.

"Gimme a kiss." I said as he walked up to me, he leaned down and pecked my lips before grabbing my neck.

He kissed me and added his lounge making me moan in the kiss by accident, he pulled away and smiled at me.

"Move go get ready." I said and he chuckled rubbing rocking my lips, "I got fat ma started?" He said.

I sacked my teeth and pushed him and stood up, "Shut up." I said and Icould just feel him smiling.

"Aww, it's okay baby." He said coming up behind me and kissed my neck leaving marks all over.

He kissed over the marks he made before walking away towards the bathroom, I walked over to my mirror.

I looked at my neck and sucked my teeth, this nigga out hickeys all over my damn neck.

I grabbed my clothes and walked to the hallway bathroom and took a shower and changed into my pajamas.

I walked out the bathroom and to my room, Jay was putting his shoes on and he looked up at me.

"Why you ain't come take a shower with me?" He smiled and I rolled my eyes tryna hide my smile and laid down.

"Shut up." I mumbled into the pillow, I heard a knock at the door and me and Jay stood up.

I walked to the door and opened it as Jay came down the stairs, Kay, Veah, Bullets, and B stood at the door.

I smiled and let them in the house, we talked for a little bit before the boys started to leave.

"You gon miss me baby?" Jay asked leaning down with his arms wrapped around my waist.

I nodded and smiled, "You want a kiss?" He asked and I nodded, he leaned down and kissed my lips and I smiled.

"Come on baby I promised I would go." He said pecking my lips, I sighed and let back up from him.

He walked outside and I waved at him and he waved back til he was in the car, and I closed the door.

I walked in the living room and sat with Veah and B we talked for a little bit then we started watching movies.

"Guys." Veah said and we looked at her and she looked off to the side making me worry.

"What's wrong bae?" I aske dna she looked at me and smiled shaking her head at me.

"I got something to tell y'all." She said and we nodded listening to her and B paused the movie.

"I'm pregnant." She blurted our and we looked at her then smiles appeared on our faces and we hugged her.

"Congratulations!" B screamed and I smiled, "Hailey needed some god sibling anyways." I said and she chuckled.

"I'm scared to tell Bullets." She said and I sighed, "Bay you gotta tell him and sooner is better than later." I said.

She nodded and tears came to her eyes making me sad, "Aww, baby don't cry." I said to her.

B rubbed her back as I rubbed her head massaging her scalp, she calmed down and I smiled.

"Let's have fun this is a girls night." I said and they nodded in agreement as we started watching more movies.

After a few hours I heard a knock on the door and I got up to go and answer it seeing. Was just the boys.

I opened the door and they walked in high as a airplane making me rub my temple.

I just kno they going to be difficult, I walked in the kitchen since that's where they traveled to.

"Veah was trying to sober Bullets up while B was just listening to Kay go on and on about nothing.

I started walking to where Jay was and hoped up on the counter and looked at him shaking my head.

He walked over to me and stood in between my legs, "Can I have a kiss baby, please." He said.

I shook my head and he sucked his teeth and puckered his lips and I grabbed his chin as he kept trying making em laugh.

I pushed him back a little and hoped down walking to the living room with Jay following close behind.

He pulled me down on the chair sofa with him and he wrapped his arms around me.

"Yo, baby I just realized something, my girlfriend so fine." He said with his fist balled up and over his mouth.

I wrapped my hand around his head and chuckled a little at him, damn shame he too damn high.

"Too, why you in my lap, I gotta girlfriend shawty, you can't be doing this you gotta go." He said picking me up off his lap.

I looked at his face and he was dead serious making me bust out laughing this shit is fucking funny.

"Baby, it's me." I said grabbing his face and he looked at me and squinted his eyes a little.

He gasped and I shook my head still laughing at him, "It is youuu." He said grabbing my waist.

"You so fine baby." He said and I smiled, "Thank you." I said grabbing his hand and dragging him to the kitchen.

I grabbed him some water and have it to him, "Can you walk us out I need to get him home." B said shaking her head.

I nodded, "Us too cause he justttt." She satrted but then just shook her head pulling him along.

I chuckled shaking my head walking them to the front door, I waited till they all got in their car before closing the door.

I walked back to the kitchen and saw Jay just sitting at the island and he looked a little bit sober.

"You feel better now?" I asked and he looked at me and nodded, he got up and walked over to me picking me up.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and he sat me on the counter, he leaned down and pecked my lips.

I smiled and leaned up kissing his lips slowly and I heard him moan and it made me smile.

I put my hands under his shirt and rubbed his chest and he looked down at me with low eyes.

"You making me feel like a simp." He said and I smiled up at him, "That's how you suppose to feel with me." I said.

He smiled down at me and picked me up agian and walked us to the room, he put me on the bed.

I walked to the closet and grabbed his clothes and walked to the bathroom making me huff.

He was looking real fine while he was walking around the room high like that, now he gone.

I grabbed the remote and clicked on YouTube choosing Soul Ties by MajorNine and grabbed my phone.

I was screenshotting outfit when Jay walked out the bathroom in nothing but some sweat pants.

Nagria Falls😩

He put his stuff up and came and laid on the bed and I stared at him while he just scrolled on his phone.

He looked at me and put his phone down, "What?" He said reaching over rubbing my thigh.

I just stared at him for a minute before climbing in his lap, straddling him and he grabbed my waist.

I leaned down and placed a slow kiss on his lips and he gripped my ass making me smile kissing down his neck.

"You gotta chill mamas." He said and I looked at him and smiled, "I'm ready." I said and he looked at me.

"Take a nap." He said laying my head on his chest and grabbing his phone and I hit his chest.

"Stop! I'm for real." I said and he looked at me and flipped us over, "You sure you ready?" He asked.

I nodded and he nodded slipping my pants off and he started kissing down my neck while I wrapped my arms around him.

TBC...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 1.5K 56
This story about a smart girl who is single and is focusing on school when she goes moves with her mom she has to go to a new school she meets a Stud...
122K 4.7K 31
Briana has always grew up in a good Christian home, had great parents, and loving siblings, but everything changed after the death of her father who...
13.3K 450 76
The struggle of a single mother. Her Daughter Lovely wants to be like her in ever way! Secret's Will be unveiled when love comes in the mix. Memorie...
6K 296 53
Willow needs to make ends meet and pay for her grandmother's medical bills but her measly income can't help the situation. UCLA's heartthrob, Nathan...