ᴠɪʟʟᴀɪɴᴇss ɪs ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ...

By Shoujo_Site

[Completed] Warning : The story is unedited. I apologize for the numerous grammatical errors within and messy... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30 | END
EPILOUGE

21

19.6K 771 176
By Shoujo_Site

Third POV

Calista look at the familiar girl as her eyes went wide.

"Good day, Lady Tresor." all the workers bowed politely at her presence.

The said girl looked confused as she realise who is Calista is. She quickly bow at her sight. "Good day, Lady Tresor." she greeted her politely with a gentle smile.

"Why are the Heroine here...? Catherine Foster." Calista thought while looking at her. "Who are you? I never seen you before." Calista asked while looking at the said girl.

"My name is Catherine Foster. I'm here to deliver the Duchess's bread." she smiled as she replied.

"A-ah... So that's it." Calista smiled widely at her and notice that she's holding a heavy thing. "I'll help you." Calista said while taking one of it.

"Lady Calista, I can carry it for you!" Brandon panicked as Calista smiled at him.

"It's alright. Brandon, you can help the others. I'll help her." she said as she prepared the heavy thing. "Where are you taking these?" she asked to Catherine.

"Lady Tresor, it's really alright." Catherine said as she look at Calista worriedly.

"I'm fine~ I'm fine~"

"T-then, I have to take this to the carriage outside the mansion." she explained as Calista nodded.

"Let's go then!" Calista smiled widely as Catherine nodded.

They exit the kitchen together and walk towards the main gate together.

"The Heroine is a baker... So I'm sure the food she bake will be delicious~ the novel said it." Calista thought while looking at her. "Catherine, you work alone?" she asked as Catherine nodded.

"Yes." she replied. "I work as a baker." she replied softly.

"Whoa~! Then, do you know how to make cream puff!?" Calista asked excitedly as Catherine chuckled.

"Yes, I do."

"I want one! No, no! I want to buy it!" Calista's eyes lit up while looking at Catherine.

Catherine's eyes widened as she smiled softly. "I'll make you some and I'll deliver it here." she said. "Lady Tresor don't have to pay for it, it's a sign of gratitude." she said with a light smile.

"Huh??? Of course I have to pay it! And I want us to eat it together with tea!" Calista argued. "I actually want to be on good terms with the Heroine..." she thought awkwardly.

Catherine paused for a moment. "...then I'll accept it." she smiled.

"Ah yes! You can call me with Calista!" she cheered while pointing at herself.

"Yes. Lady Calista." she blushed warmly at her kindness.

They chatted happily together as they reach the main gate of Calista's mansion.

"Then, I'll wait for you to make the cream puff!" Calista cheered with sparkle eyes as Catherine nodded.

"Yes, Lady Calista."

-

Brandon look at Calista. Her mood looks very good. "Something good happen?" he asked with a smile.

"Yes! Axel ask me on a date yesterday and I got a new friend today!" she cheered excitedly and happily as she could felt.

Brandon blushed warmly by her statement. "Seeing her this happy makes me more happy." he smiled at her. "As long I could stay by her side, it's more than worth." he thought as he look at her while chatting happily about something. "It seems like you really love him do you?" he asked with a smile.

Calista blushed. "...Of course I do!" she said as she chuckled while looking at Brandon. Brandon smile at her.

-

The Crown Prince's Palace and his familiar office. After Calista chatted a while with Axel, she asked him something as he gladly answered it.

"Huh?" Calista look at Axel questioningly as her statement does not bother him at all. She blinked and decided to tell it again. "Like I said," she started. "Her name is Catherine, don't you feel... a throbbing heart or something?" Calista asked nerveously, implying something that doesn't even make any sense.

Axel sighed as he walk towards her. He grab her hand softly and let it touch his chest. Calista widened her eyes at how fast his heartbeat is. "So... your heart beat fast only after hearing her name huh..." Calista said with a sad smile as Axel look at her confusedly.

"No you idiot, it's because of you." he said with a slight blush.

Calista look at him questioningly. "Huh?"

Axel rolled his eyes as he pull her into a hug. "Look," he started. "You're the only girl that can make my heart beat uncontrollably. You're the only one that I love. So stop asking about another girl." he confessed again as Calista blushed deeply.

"...So.. both him and Catherine doesn't have any love interest..." she smiled satisfyingly as she hugged him back.

-

Calista take a sip of her tea as she look at her parents. "Going on a work trip?" she asked questioningly.

"Yes. Your father have urgent business at Aer Kingdom, so he has to go there." her mother explained. "And... I'm coming with him as well to filled the presence of the duchess."

Calista blinked. "How long?" she asked.

"It might take 3 weeks to one month." her mother sighed as Calista's eyes widened. "Do you want to come with us?" she asked with a smile.

Calista remember that there's many things she has to do and she can't really leave the mansion alone. "...I guess I'll leave the two of you alone and take care of the mansion." she smiled as her parents look worried.

"Are you going to be alright?" her father asked her worriedly.

Calista smiled. "Of course I will. There's my strong personal guard who will guard me and kill anyone who oppose me." she said with a broad grin.

Her parents look at each other, unsure. But then they sigh. "If you say so. But if you face something dangerous, send us letter and we'll be back soon." her father explained as Calista sighed at her worried parents.

"I'm going to be alright." she smiled reassuringly. "You two will leave tomorrow morning right?" she asked as they nodded. "Then I'm going to wake up earlier." she smiled sheepishly as her parents sighed.

Next morning, Calista is waiting for them at the main gate. Their figure starts to appear as they exit the mansion. All the workers already put their suitcases inside the garage carriage.

Calista and her mother hugged each other. "I hope you behave well, Calista." she smiled as she place a kiss on Calista's forehead. "You have to manage some finances, so I hope you could do it with someone's help." her mother said worriedly.

Calista give her a light smile. "Don't worry mother, I'll do my best!" her mother only nodded at her statement.

Then, Calista hugged her father as he smiled at her. "Remember Calista, if there's something wrong, send us notice immediately." her father grab her shoulders worriedly. "Yes yes. I'll be fine~" Calista reassured him as her father sighed and nodded afterwards.

Her father look at Brandon. "Please take care of my daughter."

"Y-yes your grace!" Brandon replied as he bowed making Calista chuckled.

Her parents get inside the carriage and give her one last glance. Calista waved them goodbye and to have a safe trip. She sighed as she stretch out her hand.

"Brandon." Calista called.

"Yes?"

"Let's eat first."

-

The loud atmosphere and the flowers that accompany them makes them more comfortable than ever. Calista decided to have a picnic under a tree and invited Axel, the 5 Royal Knights, and Catherine over.

"This is so delicious Catherine!" Calista said as she eats more than 4 cream puff. The knights, Axel, and Catherine look at her worriedly, afraid that her stomach would burst anytime soon. "As expected of the Heroine!" Calista cheered as they raised they eyebrow and look at each other questioningly.

"I'm glad you enjoy it, Lady Calista." Catherine smiled as she look at her.

"This is really delicious!" Brandon complimented Catherine as she thanked him.

"Yeah!" Drake cheered as he give it a taste.

Axel, Nathan, and Lance also said the same thing to her as Oliver just keep quiet about it and eat silently.

Then, Axel look at Calista who is really enjoying the taste. He smiled, glad that he can have a nice time with her. But he would be more please if there are only the two of them, that is Calista and himself.

Drake eat his piece as he look at Calista eat happily without a care in the world. He smiled as he look at her.

"Hey Brandon!" Calista called as Brandon look at her. The others also look at her curiously.

"Yes Milady?" he asked while munching the food.

"Since there's a lot of cream puff, let's have a battle of food!" she exclaimed excitedly as all of their eyes went wide.

"I-I really bought more than we can eat, but Lady Calista... you just eat more than 4. Are you going to b alright?" Catherine asked worriedly while looking at her. The others nodded in agreement.

"I'm going to be fine~" Calista reassured her as she turned her gaze to Brandon. "So Brandon!?" she asked excitedly, there's a hint of desperation in her eyes.

"Yeah! Let's get started!" Brandon exclaimed excitedly as the others eyes went wide.

"He actually agreed!?" the others thought and mentally facepalm.

"Are you crazy!?" Drake exclaimed as he look at them worriedly. The two of them smiled sheepishly at him as Drake sigh.

Then, it is set that whoever gets full first, would be the loser.

"Ready..." Drake started as he look at the two of them. "Go!"

The battle between the lady and the knight started as the two of them starts to eat as if it's the only last food in the world.

Axel gulp and terrified of the sight that he's afraid they would eat him too,

Catherine look worried that Calista would burst anytime soon,

Oliver sweat drop at their terrifying match,

Drake just smiled widely like an airhead,

Nathan preparing the water for the two of them,

And Lance is watching their competition a excitedly.

After 6 minutes, Brandon is finally down as he couldn't take anymore cream puff. He fell backwards as the other look at him as he fell just like that. "The winner is Lady Calista." Lance announced as the others clapped their hands happily and laugh together.

Later...

Anne look at Calista worriedly as Calista keeps throwing up. "Milady.. are you sure you're alright?"

"..ugh..." Calista groaned. "I'm..." she take a breath. "....I'm fine!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 43.4K 32
[Completed] Warning : The story is unedited. I apologize for the numerous grammatical errors within and messy storyline. *** Viola is the youngest ch...
5.7M 305K 125
Falling into the fiery hell she created must've been the perfect way for her to die. The other woman would then become the heroine that saved the tow...
8M 464K 173
Rei, a former samurai lieutenant is reincarnated into the body of an 8 year old, who happens to be the main villainess in a romance novel for foreign...
892K 41.4K 143
Who knew the 21st century feared assassin, The Black Dragon would crossover to become the arrogant daughter of the Glacies Duke? Artemis Ray, 23, wa...