kai parker • villains of circ...

By -inslaytiable

"ᵇᵘᵗ ᶦ ᵈᶦᵈ ᵃˡˡ ᵗʰᶦˢ ᵗᵒ ᵖʳᵒᵗᵉᶜᵗ ʸᵒᵘ." © -ɪɴsʟᴀʏᴛɪᴀʙʟᴇ ²⁰²⁰ More

NOTES
FACECLAIMS
VILLAINS OF CIRCUMSTANCE: PT. 1 1989
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY ONE
EPILOGUE
VILLAINS OF CIRCUMSTANCE: PT. 2 1994
CHAPTER FORTY TWO
CHAPTER FORTY THREE
CHAPTER FOURTY FOUR
CHAPTER FOURTY FIVE
CHAPTER FOURTY SIX
CHAPTER FOURTY SEVEN
CHAPTER FOURTY EIGHT
CHAPTER FOURTY NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY
CHAPTER FIFTY ONE
CHAPTER FIFTY TWO
CHAPTER FIFTY THREE
CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR
CHAPTER FIFTY FIVE
CHAPTER FIFTY SIX
CHAPTER FIFTY SEVEN
CHAPTER FIFTY EIGHT
CHAPTER FIFTY NINE
CHAPTER SIXTY
CHAPTER SIXTY ONE
CHAPTER SIXTY TWO
CHAPTER SIXTY THREE
CHAPTER SIXTY FOUR
CHAPTER SIXTY FIVE
CHAPTER SIXTY SIX
CHAPTER SIXTY SEVEN
CHAPTER SIXTY EIGHT
CHAPTER SIXTY NINE
CHAPTER SEVENTY
CHAPTER SEVENTY ONE
VILLAINS OF CIRCUMSTANCE: PT. 3 2012
CHAPTER SEVENTY TWO
CHAPTER SEVENTY THREE
CHAPTER SEVENTY FOUR
CHAPTER SEVENTY FIVE
CHAPTER SEVENTY SIX
CHAPTER SEVENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER SEVENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER SEVENTY NINE
CHAPTER EIGHTY
CHAPTER EIGHTY ONE
CHAPTER EIGHTY TWO
CHAPTER EIGHTY THREE
CHAPTER EIGHTY FOUR
CHAPTER EIGHTY FIVE
CHAPTER EIGHTY SIX
CHAPTER EIGHTY SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHTY EIGHT
CHAPTER EIGHTY NINE
CHAPTER NINETY
CHAPTER NINETY ONE
CHAPTER NINETY TWO
CHAPTER NINETY THREE
CHAPTER NINETY FOUR + EPILOGUE
+ other books

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

15.1K 695 4.7K
By -inslaytiable

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
[18]

song: cold as ice by foreigner

DAISY KNEW THAT IF SHE DIDN'T LEAVE SHE MIGHT EXPLODE. The sound of Tommy's pencil squeaking against his paper was enough to send her over the edge. She glanced at him as he continued to hastily write whatever essay he was definitely writing last minute.

She'd been at his house studying for the past two hours, and her brain was slowly decaying at the amount of flash cards she'd stared at in the short amount of time. Daisy lifted another flash card to her face, and as she thought about the answer, there was another loud squeak coming from Tommy's pencil— who didn't even seem to notice.

"Tommy!" Daisy shouted, breaking the silence between them. Tommy jumped, looking up to see Daisy's frustrated expression.

"What?" He asked, clueless. She had the strongest urge to just start screaming for no reason at the sight of his oblivious face.

"You're—" Daisy begins, but stopped herself. "Never mind." She clenched her jaw, gathering her papers and standing up from his bedroom floor. "I should probably go home."

Tommy glances at his paper and back to her quickly. "I'm almost done I promise— let me finish this and then I'll help you study." Tommy nods.

Daisy shakes her head, putting her flash cards in her backpack. "No, I really need to go home." She says. She really needed to get away from Tommy before she flipped her shit. Spending too much time with someone was a good way for Daisy to grow to hate them.

Tommy stood up from his desk, frowning and walking over to her. "But we haven't hung out all week." He says, gently grabbing her hands.

"I've been busy." Daisy shrugs.

Tommy cocks his head to the side and examines her face, before leaning in and kissing her. Daisy kissed back, but then got the feeling that this wasn't just a sweet kiss, he was trying to get her to stay.

Tommy brought his hands to her face, deepening the kiss, and almost knocking Daisy over. She opened her eyes, taking a quick glance at the clock before reclosing them and going back to kissing him.

She didn't have to be home yet. And she didn't mind this; she almost preferred this. Kissing him was better than having a conversation with him right now.

He stepped forward a little bit, and Daisy felt his bed on the back of her legs. She sat down on the soft comforter, Tommy not letting their lips separate for very long as he leaned down towards her.

Tommy pulled away for a second, gently lowering her down onto the bed with his arms. She let out a happy sigh as he hovered above her and took his shirt off. Jesus. He was attractive. He was built like a greek god and it was almost concerning compared to how small Daisy was.

He quickly leaned back down, his kisses sloppy, almost too sloppy. Like a dog. He brought them down to her neck, "I love you." He spoke into the kisses. Daisy made an awkward face as she stared up at the ceiling.

The sound of a belt unbuckling filled her ears, and at first she didn't really think anything of it, she was too busy trying to get past the sound of him professing his love.

But then he pulled down her pants, completely unexpectedly. She pushed him off of her, and sat up quickly. "What the fuck?!" She widened her eyes, pulling her own pants back up and catching sight of him about to pull his boxers down. Did he really think that after thirty seconds of kissing, she was ready for sex?

"I thought you were into it?" He shrugged, awkwardly trying to hide his boner under his boxers.

"We haven't—" She shook her head quickly. "No, I— I'm not having sex with you right now!"

Tommy rubbed his eyes frustratedly. "Jesus christ, Daisy!" He yelled, startling her.

Her eyes widened more. "I'm sorry?" She said, shocked by his quick change in attitude.

He flails his arms out to the side and scoffs. "We've been dating for three months and we haven't had sex."

She couldn't believe the words that were coming out of his mouth. "I wanted to wait until the time was right." She narrowed her eyebrows at him. "I'm sorry that being fucked on your twin bed while your parents are downstairs isn't ideal for me." She got off his bed, readjusting her clothes.

"Oh, come on. It's not like you're a virgin." Tommy rolls his eyes.

Daisy turned to him with a disgusted look. "What would you fucking know?"

He scoffed, shaking his head. "It's not like it's some huge secret. Everyone knows you slept through the lacrosse team."

"That's not even true!" She shouts. He runs his hands through his hair frustratedly, before putting his pants back on over his boxers. "I'm leaving." She grabs her backpack, swinging it over her shoulder and reaching for his door.

He grabs her arm. "I have to drive you, it's ten o'clock."

She shook him off her. "Don't fucking touch me." She spat, before storming out of his room and out of his house.

song: let it happen by tame impala

Dressed up to trick or treat, Michael stepped out of the house with Susan and George. It was cold even for the end of October, as if all the heat had been drained away into the earth.

Daisy leaned against the pillar of the front porch as she watched as her neighborhood erupted with giggles and chatter as children in costumes danced from house to house. The sun had just set, and every jack-o-lantern and tacky Halloween decoration was lit up for their one night performance.

Susan turns around to face her daughter and Jen, who stood beside her. "Please be safe tonight." She nods sternly. "No drinking. I mean that."

"Got it." Daisy nods lazily, as this was the hundredth time she'd heard her say that.

"George can pick you up if you end up needing a ride home." Susan says, raising her eyebrows. George smiles proudly.

"Pass." Daisy says. She glances at Michael, who was dressed in a cheap Batman costume. "Be careful out there. I heard zombies love to eat up kids named Michael." She says sarcastically.

Michael whimpers and leans into his father, Susan gave Daisy one last stern look before turning and walking out to the sidewalk to join the costumed children on their route for candy, leaving Allison to tend to the trick or treaters.

Daisy and Jen spun back inside, shutting and locking the door behind him as they happily ran back inside. "Do you think she noticed?" Jen giggled.

"Uh—" Daisy says, walking back into her room and turning her music back up. "I think the fact that you stood there for two minutes and didn't blink the entire time maybe gave it away." She laughed, handing Jen a new blunt and lighting it for her.

Daisy happily danced around her room to the music that played off her speakers, stumbling over to her closet and grabbing the black lacey dress, holding it out to show Jen.

"That looks just like hers." Jen gasps, plopping back onto Daisy's bed.

"I know. It took me forever to find something like it." Daisy says, holding the dress up onto her body and looking into her mirror.

Halloween was Daisy's favorite day of the year by far. There was something so comforting about the holiday, maybe it was the fact that it wasn't a comforting holiday at all. This year, she was dressing up as Lydia Deetz from Beetlejuice. The movie only came out last year, so she didn't expect a lot of people to recognize her, but she didn't care.

Daisy took off her school clothes and put the dress on, taking a swig from the wine she stole from the kitchen before trying to tackle the zipper in the back.

"No one's gonna even know what I am." Jen sighs.

Daisy glances at her and back to the mirror as she readjusts the dress. Jen was dressed as the twins from The Shining, but her counterpart, Jo, went out of town last minute and she didn't have time to find a new one. "Sure they will." Daisy says. "If you keep adding fake blood maybe you'll end up looking like Carrie."

"That's kind of a good idea." Jen says. Daisy sat down at her vanity, piling black makeup around her eyes, and teasing her dark hair to look like Lydia's, even though she didn't have bangs like her.

"Wait—" Daisy says, turning around to face Jen. "How are we getting there?" A smile creeping up on her face as she realizes their stupidity.

Jen bursts out into laughter. "Oh fuck." She laughs. "I can't drive like this."

"Shit." Daisy laughs. "We'll walk. Mark's house is only a neighborhood over."

"What about Jo's brother? Can he drive?" Jen says, looking out Daisy's window.

Daisy follows her gaze, his car was in the driveway. "I thought they were out of town." She says, turning back to her mirror and adding the finishing touches to her costume.

"Guess he stayed back." Jen shrugs.

"He's probably not going." Daisy says, thinking about how he's probably going to some much cooler Halloween party downtown.

Jen stumbles off Daisy's bed, walking over to her and whining. "Come onnnnn." She says, yanking her arm and pulling her off the chair. "Let's goooo."

The music was so loud that it made Daisy's skin tingle and her lungs feel like mush, and she had only just walked inside. Over the roar of music, a distant, hazy chatter could be heard. She couldn't make out any words, but conversation rang in my ears and wouldn't seem to stop.

Maybe it was the fact that she hadn't even gotten to the party yet and she was already plastered.

Mark's house was decorated top to bottom in cheap Halloween decorations, there were neon lights, even a fog machine, and the house reeked of weed already.

Jen drug Daisy through the crowd that lingered near the front door, straight to the kitchen where the booze usually was. Daisy bumped into a few of her peers, earning side eyes as she shoved through the crowd.

The kitchen was a hazy mess, as people passed around a bong. Green and blue lights danced off of everyone's skin as they were so high they almost moved in slow motion.

She walked over to the counter, where different assortments of booze covered the counter, surrounding a giant keg. She grabbed the unopened Fireball off the counter and looked around at the people who filled the kitchen.

"Does anyone want this?" Daisy asks, her drinks from earlier kicking in and making her slur her words.

Someone coughs. "Fuck no. Take it." A guy says from a top a counter.

Daisy smirks, flicking the cap off and took a swig from the Fireball, the bitter cinnamon taste making her want to throw up immediately as it hit her mouth. She coughed as she swallowed, wiping her mouth.

Jen finished up filling her beer and turned to Daisy. "Jesus." She says, gesturing to her drink.

"I'm pissy." Daisy snorts, leaning against a counter and crossing her arms besides Jen.

"Yeah, I got that when you called me earlier and told me you wanted to get drunk as soon as possible." Jen says, grabbing the bong as it was nonchalantly passed to her, leaning down to take a hit.

She rolls her eyes. "I want to black out tonight." Her grip tightens on the bottle as she looks around at the party goers.

"You're already half way there." Jen coughs, handing the bong to Daisy.

"I'm good." She shakes her head, and Jen passes the bong to the next person.

"Jen!" Someone calls. Daisy and Jen both look up, and Christine Sanchez was gesturing for Jen to come over to her corner of the kitchen.

"Oh, shit." Jen mutters, she turns to Daisy quickly. "Do I look okay?"

Daisy snorts. "Calm down. You look great."

Jen swallows harshly, straightening her posture as she eyed the tall, olive skinned brunette in the corner, dressed as Marilyn Monroe, she then turns back to Daisy. "Can I— do you want me to stay with you?"

She shook her head and urged her friend along. "No, no. Go." She practically pushed Jen towards Christine, lingering in the kitchen a little longer as she watched Jen awkwardly join Christine by her side.

Daisy then turns on her heel, walking out of the room and into the large living room. It was significantly hotter in this area, as sweaty bodies danced against each other under the strobe lights.

She took another large swig from the Fireball as she walked around the edge of the crowd, the pain of the taste disappearing as she drank more.

Daisy almost choked on her drink as she felt someone bump into her shoulder roughly. She wiped her mouth. "What the fuck?!" She says, turning to see Kai turn around and face her, his eyebrows raised. "Kai?" Daisy cocked her head to the side.

"I didn't know you were coming." Kai shrugged. He wore a long black coat, over more black clothes, and a dangly earring. The only thing different from his normal attire was the fake blood dripping from his mouth his hair spiked up hair.

"The hell are you supposed to be?" Daisy asks, looking him up and down.

"I'm Kiefer Sutherland's character from The Lost Boys." He spoke like it was obvious, Daisy didn't look unamused. "The vampire guy? David? The one that rides the motorcycle—"

"Isn't he blonde?" She cocks an eyebrow.

He smiles sarcastically. "Isn't Winona Ryder pretty?"

Her eyes fall bored and she takes another drink. "Why aren't you somewhere cooler?" She says, leaning against a nearby wall.

"What if I told you I just wanted to see you?" He says, leaning against the same wall.

Daisy felt a smile tug at her lips, and she tapped the top of the bottle on her lips as she thought of her response. Her eyes flickered up to him. "I thought you said you didn't know I was coming?" She says cheekily.

He sucks on his teeth, smiling. "Alright, I knew you'd be here." He raises his hands up in defense, then holds a hand out for the Fireball.

She hands it to him and watched as he takes a big gulp, wiping his mouth and handing it back to her. "I thought your family went out of town?" Daisy says her words slurring together, watching everyone in the living room dance around as she stood beside Kai.

"I stayed behind." He shrugs. "Always do. I like the house to myself, though."

"Jo and Jen were supposed—" Daisy's sentence falls short as she meets eyes with Tommy, who stood in the corner of the room with his friends, a drink in his hand. She only caught glance of his expression slightly, as the strobe light made it surprisingly difficult to see— but he didn't look happy.

She lifted her chin and clenched her jaw, as she waited for him to look away. When the flash of annoyance comes so does a bad idea. Isn't it always the way?

In that moment, Daisy brought the bottle to her lips and finished off the rest of the alcohol that was left, slamming it down on a nearby table when she was done. "I want to dance." She says, her eyes still glued on Tommy as the comments he made the day before echoed in her head.

Without waiting for a response, she grabbed Kai's hand and pulled him into the crowd. She smiled sloppily as the walls become part of a fun house, changing figure in a blink of an eye. Her breath was the underlying cause of the smell of alcohol that entered her nostrils, and her mouth was sore from the amount of it that she had poured down her throat.

Daisy brought Kai into the center of the bodies, too drunk to even understand his expression as he stood there awkwardly, unsure what to do. "Come onnnn." She whined, grabbing his hands and urging him to dance with her.

"Your boyfriend's right over there." Kai says, leaning closer to her so she could hear him over the music.

Daisy let out a breath as she looked up at him. "I know." She responds.

At that moment, Kai knew what game she was playing, and he liked it. His eyes flicker up at Tommy, who's eyes were glued on her. Kai so badly just wanted to just grab her and take her upstairs, and tell her that he needed her, and that they had to be together.

But he had to let her make the decisions, and if this was the game she wanted to play— then he'd play along.

He stepped closer to her, and she continued to dance along to the music, holding her arms above her head lazily as she slowly spun around. Could he touch her? Would she let—

Daisy spun around, pinning her back against his chest. She slowly grabbed his hands pulling them up and wrapping them around her body as she swayed around. Kai's heart was pounding so hard he wondered if she could hear it, if she could hear what she did to him.

He grabbed her by the waist, holding her closer. His hand gently glided over her neck, as he looked at her in a way he had never looked at a girl before. Her eyes were candles in that night, their light a spark of passion, desire. As a small but teasing smile crept upon her face, goosebumps lined her skin, not the kind that one gets in the cold, but the kind one gets when nothing else matters except right here, right now.

Suddenly, a forceful grip grabbed her upper arm, tugging her out of Kai's grip and out of the crowd before she could realize what was happening, alcohol delaying her reaction as she looked up to see Tommy, rage filling his eyes.

Kai watched as he drug her out the back door of Mark's house, anxiously tapping his foot. He knew she could handle herself. He knew that. He wouldn't interfere. But he wanted to— he wanted to make sure she was okay.

He pushed people out of his way, heading in the direction they went, slipping out the back door before it shut. The backyard was full of costumed party goers too, some in the pool swimming, some making out on lawn chairs.

His eyes frantically looked around for her, but caught glance of her as Tommy started to yell.

"Everyone go the fuck inside!" Tommy yells, earning a bunch of whispers from the crowd. "Are you fucking deaf?! Go inside!" He yells louder.

The people whisper amongst themselves, but eventually make the slow exit from outside to inside. Kai pushes through the crowd that made their way to the door, hunkering near a tree that was out of view from the lights of the pool, watching as Tommy dragged her stumbling body further away from the house, but close enough for Kai to see and hear everything.

Tommy waited for everyone to go inside before speaking, "What the fuck was that?!" He yelled.

Daisy could barely process what was happening as she struggled to keep balance. "Can you—" She pulled his tight grip off her arm. "Fucking let go of me!" Her words slurred together, and she almost let out a chuckle.

Tommy stepped back a little bit, letting out a frustrated groan as he ran his hands through his hair. "All of my friends just saw you grinding against that Parker guy— you just became the fucking laughing stock of the school." He shook his head in disbelief and scoffed.

"Oh, I'm so sorry I embarrassed you in front of your friends." She smiled sarcastically. "Are you so eager to fuck me because you don't want your friends to make jokes?! Is that it?!" She raises her eyebrows. Tommy clenched his jaw and breathed heavily. "Wait til they find out that I don't want to fuck you because you can't make a girl cum—"

Tommy raised his arm, smacking her across the face. The slap was as loud as a clap and stung her face. It had been an open-handed smack and it had left a red welt behind. Just below her eye was a small cut where a ring had caught her. She fell down at the sudden force, clutching her face.

Kai's chest fell tight, wishing more than anything that he had magic right now so he could blow Tommy's brains out with no hesitation.

Tommy breathed heavily, regret and worry filling his eyes as he stood above Daisy. He then looked around quickly, to see if anyone saw, before charging back inside, leaving Daisy on the concrete by the pool.

Tommy stormed past Kai, with no idea that he had been there the whole time, and as soon as Tommy got back inside Kai sprung to his feet and ran to her.

Her eyes stayed glued on the ground, her hand hovering above her cheek as she was frozen in place. "Are you okay?!" Kai asks frantically, bending down and trying to get her to look him in the eyes.

Her lips trembled. "Mhm." She nodded, her eyes not lifting from the ground. She tried to get up, but ended up looking like a baby deer trying to stand for the first time. Kai held her arms and helped her up onto her feet.

"I—" She struggled for words, everything was moving so slow, but so fast at the same time. Her eyes flicked up to Kai. "Where did he go? Where'd Tommy go?"

He narrowed his eyebrows, still holding onto her arms for support. "Inside." He shook his head. "Why?" Daisy turned around, stumbling over to the back door. "What are you doing?" Kai says, following quickly behind.

"I don't know." Daisy says, fighting back tears. She really didn't know. But she needed to find him, maybe it'd help process if he'd actually done what she felt on her cheek.

Music filled her ears again, and she quickly realized she was already inside. "Where's Tommy?" She asked breathlessly to anyone who was near her, almost falling over onto them as she made her way to the other side of the house.

Kai followed, making sure she got wherever she needed to go safely. Even though he had no idea what she was doing, or thinking.

"He went upstairs just a second ago." Someone shrugged after Daisy asked where Tommy went.

"Why don't I just take you home—" Kai suggests, following as Daisy climbs her way up the staircase.

"No. No." She shook her head slowly, breathing heavily.

He clenched his jaw, watching as she jiggled door handles, stumbling from door to door, bumping into couples that made their ways in and out of the bedrooms. "Daisy." Kai already knew what was happening, and questioned whether or not it would do more bad than good if she knew too.

Daisy pushed open a door, stumbling in as she didn't expect it to open. She stood in the doorway frozen, her expression tell enough that she saw.

Carol Lawrence was on top of Tommy, his mouth on her neck as she fucked him, his hands on her bare back. Carol leaned her head back glancing to the doorway and meeting eyes with Daisy, a smile creeping up on Carol's lips.

Daisy felt everything drain from her body at once, everything slowed, everything sank. She wasn't even the fact that he was fucking someone else— it was the fact that he was fucking her. He knew who she hated most and he went for it, and it worked.

She turned around walking back down the hall past Kai, about to pass out from the amount of alcohol that surged through her veins, and the amount of anger that she had worked so hard to suppress, rise back up into her body.

"Let me take you home." Kai says, following her back downstairs.

Everything he said sounded like it was underwater, she just needed to get outside. She needed to get away from the noise. And people. Before she did something bad.

Daisy shoved the front door open, the cold air hitting her like a rush of normalcy. She about toppled over at the release of chaos.

"Daisy!" Kai says, shaking her shoulder gently, snapping her out of it as she stumbled her way towards the end of the driveway.

She turned around, her lips trembling from anger. "What do you want?!" She strained the last word, about to burst with all the emotions building up in her lungs.

He retracted, examining every inch of her face as she breathed heavily. There's nothing he could do now, she was where he wanted her. He knew it. He felt it. He was right all along, they were the same. He knew it the first time he laid eyes on her. She was at her breaking point, and all she needed was his words to send her right over the edge.

"Let's kill him."

The words fell from Kai's mouth, and he felt no regret, he felt relief, like he'd been waiting to say the words at the perfect moment.

Daisy didn't flinch. But Kai knew exactly what she was thinking, he knew exactly what she was feeling. He'd been there, he wanted to help her. He needed to. He had to.

Her eyes fell slowly over to the house, then back up to Kai. His eyes still somehow standing out against the dark sky. "How?" Was all she could muster out.

He grabbed her hand, looking around for any onlookers, and pulled her towards his car that was parked a little bit away from the house.

They got in the front seats, adrenaline coursing his veins as he met the moment he'd been waiting for for so long. If she could do this, she'd be his. Only his. What was about to happen— it was commitment. And he'd waited so patiently— he deserved this.

Daisy breathed heavily, frantically looking around at how quickly everything just changed. "I— I don't know what I'm—" She panted. "This is—" She shook her head.

Kai opened up his glove box, pulling out a pocket knife, dry blood contrasted against the metal. Daisy widened her eyes at it then turned to Kai.

"Wait—" She gathered her slow thoughts. Kai gave her the knife and turned his car on. "Where are you going?" She says, the sudden movement distracting her from the weapon in hand.

"Just trust me, okay?" He says, focusing on the road. At this point, it was too late for any trick-or-treaters to still be out, and the roads were completely empty.

She leaned her head back on his seat, smiling as realization flowed into her brain. "Holy. Fuck." She almost laughed. Daisy turned to Kai quickly. "You fucking killed Jenna Silvey. Didn't you?"

Kai kept his eyes on the road, a smirk creeping up on his lips. He was proud, proud of her for figuring everything out so quickly. He was so happy to finally tell her. "With that knife." He nodded towards her.

Daisy breathed quickly, trying to decide if she was panicked or excited as she held a murder weapon in her hands. "Oh my god." She says, she then almost gagged as she felt vomit creep up on her.

"It's okay." Kai nodded. "You're just drunk."

Daisy grazed her finger over the dry blood. "Am I gonna kill him?" She says, Kai could hear her smiling without even looking at her.

He hid his own smile. "Yes."

She turned to him. "I— what if— the police?" Logic tried to creep back into her brain.

Kai put a hand gently on her wrist, the one that held the knife. He glanced at her and then back to the road. "I'll take care of it." He says. "I'll take care of it. I always do."

He brought his car to a slow, pulling his car off onto the side of the road, and turning it off. "What are you doing?" Daisy asks, looking around at the trees that sat outside the car. The movement of her head making her nauseous.

"Trust me, Daisy." Kai says, turning to her with concerned eyes. "Please."

"I— I do." She nods eagerly.

Kai wanted to burst with happiness, but he kept a calm composure. "He didn't drive. Tommy. He walked. He'll come down this road."

"What if someone sees?" Daisy shook her head, falling back into her seat.

Kai grabbed onto both of her wrists this time, getting close to her face. "Daisy." He spoke softly. "I would never ever put you in a bad situation." He swallowed. "What you're doing— what we're doing— this is good." He nodded eagerly. "This is us."

Daisy's lips trembled into a smile, her mind jumbled with so many different outcomes and feelings. "Okay." She nodded.

Kai glances up at his mirror. "Get out of the car." He spoke.

She narrowed her eyebrows. "What? Why?"

"He's coming." Kai says, he quickly leaned back down into the glove box, grabbing a purple crystal. Before Daisy could question his intent, a red flow shined from under his palms.

Daisy tried to recall if she'd taken any drugs tonight, but she couldn't remember shit. She had to be seeing things. She couldn't process shit. She had no idea what was happening. She had no idea what she was doing. All she knew is that she wanted to do it.

"Get out." Kai repeated, flexing his fingers with a satisfied sigh.

Daisy opened the car door, her hand trembling as she clutched the knife. She stepped out onto the dark road, only seeing trees and the single street lamp that hung above their heads.

Tommy's walk came to a slow, he held a bottle of alcohol in his hand, his hair was ruffled. "The hell are you doing?" He yelled towards her as he glanced at the car and back to her. Kai got out of the car next, readjusting his jacket. "Jesus Christ, Daisy. You're such a fucking idiot." Tommy said at the sight of Kai, he started walking towards them again.

Daisy swallowed, readjusting the knife at her side, keeping it subtly behind her back. "I saw you." Daisy spoke up, her voice clearing up a bit from the alcohol. "With Carol."

Tommy scoffed, rubbing his forehead and inching closer to them. "I don't fucking care anymore." He says. "Seems you've already found a new guy to lead on for months." His words slurred together.

Her nostrils flared, and she glanced at Kai who watched hesitantly before turning back to Tommy that was now only a few feet from her. "I'm surprised I haven't done this sooner." Her chest rose and fell slowly, and she brought the knife out into view.

It took Tommy a second to realize what she was holding, but he narrowed his eyebrows once he did. "What the hell?" He scoffed. "Is this some kind of prank?"

"Wish it was." Kai speaks up, and he slowly rose his left hand. "Motus."

An unfamiliar word fell from Kai's lips, and Daisy couldn't even get a chance to question what he was doing before Tommy was ripped from the road, like an invisible hand tore him backwards in one swift motion.

Her eyes widened as he skid across the road, quickly turning to Kai. "What..." She breathed out.

Kai's eyes widened and Daisy followed his gaze to watch Tommy scramble to his feet and sprint into the woods. "Fuck!" Kai shouts. He waved his hand towards his car and muttered something under his breath, before the car completely vanished from view.

Daisy could pass out, she had to be tripping. She had to be. There was no way this was really happening. "Go! Come on!" Kai says, sprinting towards the woods after Tommy.

This is good. It's better, actually. Kai thought, as they chased Tommy deeper into the dark woods. The farther the better; so he let him run, he felt him panic. But then stopped him with his magic. Tommy froze in place, his back stiffening.

Daisy came to a skidded stop, panting heavily, a faint excited smile on her lips. "How are you— how—" She shook her head, trying to speak in between breaths as she glanced in between Tommy's frozen body, and Kai's open hand.

"I'll explain later." Kai says, his eyes trailed down to the knife in her hands, beaming with pleasure now that he knew how close he was. "It's your turn now."

She gripped the knife. The adrenaline floods her system like it's on an intravenous drip— right into her blood at full pelt.

Daisy stepped around Tommy, creeping into his panicked view and standing in front of him. "I don't know what I'm doing." Daisy says with a confused smile, her hand shaking as she examined the knife.

"Daisy." Tommy somehow got out. "Daisy, please."

Her eyes flickered up towards him, her eyebrows lifting as she found pleasure in the fact that he thought his pleads would stop her. "I want to do this." She nodded quickly.

"You don't have to do this." Tommy said. "This isn't you."

She bit her cheek in an attempt to hide the menacing smile that she felt coming on. "You must not know me very well."

Her body moved before her brain could follow along, and in one motion, she slit Tommy's throat.

a/n
this took me so long to write. pls lemme know what u think so far!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

652K 32.6K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
2.1M 112K 63
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
502K 31.2K 95
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
996K 39.4K 48
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...