Truth is...

By SterlingShadow

More

What this book will be about
Random fact
True fact!
Truth
Truth x4
Truth
Untitled Part 8

Truth

12 0 0
By SterlingShadow

I was asked to update this a while ago but I didn't know what to write. But something came to mind. So here goes.

A while ago my sister and I (we are very close in age. 7 months apart) fell for the same guy. While I was in orchestra she would hang out with him till he went to class. I would get to see him for about 15 min. in total every Wednesday. So because they hung out more he fell for her.

Deep down I knew this would happen. So I let it go. No hard feelings. She stopped liking him after a while. And I guess he felt the same way. This happened last year.

This year I have been talking to him more. (Through Facebook) my sister and I were in the car when she asked me "your falling for him again aren't you?" I thought about it for a min. And I realized something.

I fell for him once. I just never got up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44K 1.6K 30
What gonna happen if Seven mafia kidnapped seven normal boys what if they did mistake that will let them lost the most precious person in their life...
35K 804 5
Hiroki has recently discovered that the four women he once knew and loved, his girlfriend (Nao), sister (Koneko), best friend (Ayumu), and mom (Kaede...
19.3K 650 28
the story takes place in Nevermore where Wednesday meet a tribrid that is Hope's twin sister who was misplaced at birth. her name is Faith Mikaelson...
14.2K 39 20
This is the second instalment to my 3 Part series of Books about a Young Blonde Teen Girl who suddenly starts to loose control of her bladder and bow...