[βœ“2] 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐒 β€’ Draco M...

By aIissax

𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘡𝘸𝘰 π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘡𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘨𝘳𝘒𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘳π˜ͺ𝘦𝘴 Eloise returns to Hogwarts for her second... More

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐒
𝟏. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑
πŸ‘. π–π„π‹π‚πŽπŒπ„ ππ€π‚πŠ
πŸ’. π‡πŽπ–π‹π„π‘
πŸ“. π†πŽπŽπƒπ‹π”π‚πŠ
πŸ”. ππˆπ—πˆπ„π’
πŸ•. 𝐁𝐄𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐄
πŸ–. π’π‹π„π„ππŽπ•π„π‘
πŸ—. ππ”πˆπƒπƒπˆπ“π‚π‡ ππ‘π€π‚π“πˆπ‚π„
𝟏𝟎. πƒπŽπππ˜'𝐒 π–π€π‘ππˆππ†
𝟏𝟏. π’π“πˆππŠπ˜ π’πˆπ“π”π€π“πˆπŽπ
𝟏𝟐. 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐓 π“πŽππ†π”π„
πŸπŸ‘. 𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐄
πŸπŸ’. π”ππƒπ„π‘π‚πŽπ•π„π‘
πŸπŸ“. π“πŽπŒ πŒπ€π‘π•πŽπ‹πŽ π‘πˆπƒπƒπ‹π„
πŸπŸ”. 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐄 πŸπŸ‘π“π‡, πŸπŸ—πŸ’πŸ‘
πŸπŸ•. π€π‚π‚π”π’π€π“πˆπŽππ’
πŸπŸ–. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π…πˆππ€π‹ πŒπ„π’π’π€π†π„
πŸπŸ—. 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‚π‡π€πŒππ„π‘
𝟐𝟎. 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐀 πŒπ„πŒπŽπ‘π˜
𝟐𝟏.π”ππ‚πŽπ•π„π‘π„πƒ 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐒
𝟐𝟐. 𝐄𝐍𝐃 πŽπ… π˜π„π€π‘ 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐓
πŸπŸ‘. π‡πŽπŒπ„
A/N

𝟐. π‚π‘πŽπ’π’πˆππ† 𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐒

1K 41 6
By aIissax

CHAPTER TWO

CROSSING PATHS

***

𝗔𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗕𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗞𝗙𝗔𝗦𝗧, I brushed my teeth and got dressed. I braided my hair into two dutch braids, I put in small silver hoops in my first piercings and then diamond studs in my seconds. 

I got dressed in black skinny jeans and a white top.

"Come on girls!" Dad shouted from downstairs with our trunks and Athena.

"We'll wait in the car!" Mum added, seconds after the front door shut.

I left my room swinging my Slytherin robes round my shoulders. I passed Hermione's room on the way to the stairs.

"Elle! Elle! Elle!" Hermione swung the door open, my eyes quickly went to the lion on her Gryffindor robes, "Can you help me?" 

I looked up and saw her hopelessly fiddling with her hair, I smiled and she turned around and dropping her arms to her sides. "What do you want me to do?" I asked taking the hair band. Her hair wasn't frizzy and bushy like it was last year but more curly and quite a bit longer.

"Er, I don't know, anything." 

I took a few of the front pieces and tied them at the back, "Come on we really have to go," I tapped her back and we both went down to the car.

After buying everything we needed to and visiting my vault to see how much was put there. There was piles of gold, money, jewelry and other things that I wasn't quite sure of what they were. I took some money and gave Hermione a pile which she reluctantly took and then we proceeded to walk around Diagon Alley incase me and Hermione wanted anything extra. We passed the quidditch shop and I couldn't help but take notice of the broom in the window.

"Come on," Hermione pulled me by my arm. Ahead of us was Mrs Weasley with Ginny and Ron. 

"Hermione! Elle!" Ron looked at us with a big grin.

"Hey Ron, hey Ginny," We greeted them, "Hello Mrs Weasley," 

"How are you dears," Mrs Weasley engulfed us into a hug.

"Good," 

"Fantastic, this is my mum and dad," Hermione introduced our parents to Molly Weasley and the three seemed to get on really well. 

"Well I need to find Arthur and my boys - oh and Harry!" She exclaimed, "We'll be in Flourish and Blotts." Mrs Weasley smiled and said good bye to mum and dad, Ginny waved bye.

"I'll see you two later," Ron said awkwardly then followed his mum into the book shop.

"Well they must need glasses, look over there," I tapped Hermione's arm and pointed ahead to familiar half giant with a just as familiar boy.

"Is that the Harry she was talking about?" Dad asked. We nodded, "Well go and say hello, it's only polite!" He smiled, giving us permission to walk off.

"We'll go into the Flourish thing that Molly went to," Mum said. We nodded and parted ways.

We approached Harry and Hagrid with a big smile, "Hello," I grinned.

" 'Ello you two!" Hagrid beamed.

"What did you do to your glasses?" Hermione asked, referring to one the big cracks in the glass.

"Floo powder went wrong," He laughed, slightly embarrassed.

"Explains while you're all mucky then," I shook my head with a big smile.

"Well, I'll see the three of yer later, Eloise an' 'Ermione, look after this one will yer?" Hagrid pointed to Harry and chuckled.

"We promise," I said watching him walk off.

"Anyways, oculus reparo." Hermione pointed he wand at Harry's face.

He took off his glasses to inspect the lenses, "I really have to remember that one," He placed his glasses back on his face and we lead the way to Flourish and Blotts.

"You know, I saw Malfoy and his dad at Borgin and Burkes, they were selling stuff," Harry randomly said.

"Like what-"

"-Hang on Hermy, what were you  doing in Borgin and Burkes?" I narrowed my eyes at Harry suspiciously.

"Where do you think I ended up. Anyway I was hidden so I couldn't actually see what he was selling but it makes sense why Malfoy turned out the way he did," Harry lowered his voice.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well his dad is very... aggressive, I guess that's the right word." He stopped talking once we entered the book shop.

Everyone was huddling around something but we saw the red headed family and mine and Hermione's parents so we walked to them. Mr Weasley was conversing with mum and dad, all three not really caring for what ever was happening in front of them.

"Harry!" Ron grinned stepping over to us with Mrs Weasley,

"Oh Harry! Thank goodness we'd hoped you'd only gone one grate too far." Mrs Weasley beamed him a smile and dusted off his cloak.

"Ladies and gentlemen, Mr Gilderoy Lockhart!" Some voice said by the table. Everyone began clapping, even Hermione. I had no idea why.

A blonde man in blue dress robes stepped forward, flashing his pearly whites with a dazzling smile for the camera man. Mrs Weasley adjusted her hair watching him.

"Mum fancies him," Ron said making me and Harry grin, Mrs Weasley quickly spun around and gave him a light slap on his shoulder. 

The man kept smiling for the pictures then something caught his eye. "It can't be Harry Potter!" He said, sounding bewildered. 

I looked at Harry and his eyes were wide, he looked slightly startled. I smirked and nudged him more into view so he wasn't hidden behind people.

"Harry Potter!" The camera man exclaimed lunging forward and pulling him through the crowd, "Excuse me Madam," He said, pushing Harry around the table to the Lockhart man.

Lockhart tugged Harry towards him by his cloak, I looked at Harry with sympathy. The poor boy clearly had no idea what was going on, "Nice big smile Harry, together you and I rate the front page," Gilderoy posed for the big flash. "Ladies and gentlemen what an extraordinary moment this is. When young Harry stepped into Flourish and Blotts  this morning to purchase my autobiography, Magical Me." He paused for a round of applause.

Me and Ron exchanged looks and then looked around at everyone who was completely mesmerised by this man, for some reason.

"Which, incidentally is currently celebrating its twenty seventh week atop The Daily Prophet bestseller list. He had no idea that he would in fact be leaving with my entire collected works free of charge," He dropped a handful of books in Harry's arms and there was more clapping.

My eyes wandered the shop and on the second floor, leaning over the banister was Draco Malfoy. His hair still slicked back and his skin still pale, how ever he did look older than last year, less baby faced. His eyes met mine and a small smile on his face grew. I gave him a quick smile back and then returned my attention back to Harry, who was now back with us.

"Now you give me those, I'll get them signed. Children all wait outside." Mrs Weasley ordered us and we all made our way out the shop.

Me and Hermione quickly fell behind the group to let our parents know where we were going and they said they were staying with Arthur Weasley for more 'chit chat'.

I looked over my shoulder and saw Malfoy in front of the exit with my friends. He didn't have a friendly expression, "We haven't even got to school yet," I pulled Hermione by the wrist to join Harry and the others.

"Oh look Potter, you got yourself a girlfriend!" He mocked, looking at Ginny who was glaring harshly at him. 

Merlin his voice has changed.

 A man came up behind him swatting his shoulder with this snake cane thing, Draco jumped a little and rolled his eyes, "Now now Draco, play nicely," The man pushed Draco out the way and he walked next to me. I looked at Malfoy who was now a lot taller than me. Man things have switched around, the only person I was now taller than was Ginny.

"Ah Mr Potter, Lucius Malfoy, we meet at last." The man introduced himself, sticking his hand out to Harry. They shook hands but when Harry wanted to let go, Mr Malfoy remained a tight grip. He pulled Harry towards him and moved the hair from his forehead out the way with the snake stick thing. "Forgive me, your scar is legend as of course the wizard who gave it to you." He said with an eerie smile.

"Voldemort killed my parents." Harry stepped back, "He was nothing more than a murder."

"Hm you must be very brave to mention his name, or really foolish,"

"Fear the name only increases fear of the thing itself." Hermione said bluntly. I mentally slapped my forehead and then looked at the floor.

Lucius looked at Hermione, "And you must be... Miss Granger," He said, looking at his son for clarification, "Yes Draco's told me all about you, and your parents," Me and Hermione both turned our head to look at our parents. "Muggles aren't they?" 

Hermione glared at him harder, then he turned to me. "Eloise, last living member of the Gaunt family," I felt everyone's eyes widen and turn to me.

"How did-"

"-I work at the Ministry. I hear things. To be part of one of purest families and living with muggles must annoy you surely?"

"Rather be with them than the Orphanage." I bluntly retorted. He smiled at me then gave his son a little nod, and then turned his head to Ron.

"Let me see. Red hair, vacant expressions," He reached into Ginny's cauldron and pulled out a a book, "Tatty second hand book. You must be the Weasley's," He looked at all the redheads individually.

Mr Weasley came up to us, "Children! It's mad in here let's go outside."

"Well well well, Weasley Senior."

"Lucius." He replied bluntly.

"Busy time at the Ministry Arthur, all those extra raids. I do hope they've paid you over time but judging by the state of this I'd say not. See you soon being a disgrace to the name of wizard if they don't even pay you well for it."

"We have a very  different idea about what disgraces the name of wizard, Malfoy." Mr Weasley said cooly.

"Clearly. Associating with muggles," Mr Malfoy shook his head and dropped Ginny's book back into her cauldron. "And I thought your family could sink no lower. I'll see you at work." He walked out the shop.

His son followed, stopping in front of Harry, "See you at school." He glared at Ron on his way out.

"Well something tells me this year is gonna be very  interesting," I broke the silence.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.6K 1K 73
It's a story about a girl who by accident enters the fictional world and she knows what going to happen. she just wants to survive normally but that...
7.6K 27 20
Hermione is coming back to Hogwarts for her 8th year. Where she must deal with her childhood enemy. But will he be the same man he was then?
266K 4.8K 25
Hermione is heading back to Hogwarts to redo her 7th year with her brother....wait WHAT? How will her two best friends react to the news and what hap...
24.6K 727 28
Sequel to "Lost Pieces". The trio returns for their final year at Hogwarts. New relationships and new challenges arise at our favourite castle. Harry...