a friendly Grimm gamer

By ghost_wolf_L227

yo guys and gals I keep wondering if there is a friendly Grimm in the RWBY series and it kept going on and on... More

Abilities and semblance
prologue
welcome to remnant
investigation
meeting emerald and Mercury

BIO

14.3K 133 108
By ghost_wolf_L227

Yo guys and gals here is the bio of the character which is you the reader so with out further a do let us Begin!

Name: (Y/N)

Last name: (L/N).

Age: 18.

Personality: kind, caring, respectful, some time serious.

Likes: games, study, reading books, his friends and family, mechanic, technology, school.

Dislikes: criminals, scumbags, tyrants, those who hurt his friends and family.

Looks:

Before obviously you

After

Grimm mod:

Armor:

Cloak:

Guns:

2x

2x

I actually made these Guns from magnum3.0 what do you guys think of these?

Melees:

2x

This sword uses dust just to let you know

The sword has two modes

First mode

Second mode

You have two vehicles

This one

And this one but it has three modes

Gundam mode:

Car mode:

Flight mode:

And the weapons for the Gundam are these

2x

That is all for the BIO rewrite I will explain what abilities and semblance you have in the next chapter see you later!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.3K 3.5K 52
αž αŸαžαž»αžαŸ‚αžŸαŸ’αžšαž‘αžΆαž‰αŸ‹αž”αž„αžŸαŸ’αžšαžΈαžŸαž»αžαž…αž·αžαŸ’αžαž˜αž€αž”αž˜αŸ’αžšαžΈαž˜αŸ‰αžΆαž αŸ’αžœαŸ€αžŠαŸ‚αžšαž˜αžΆαž“αž…αž·αžαŸ’αžαžƒαŸ„αžƒαŸ…αž…αŸ†αž“αž½αžŸαž”αž„αžŸαŸ’αžšαžΈαžŠαŸ„αž™αžŠαžΉαž„αž αžΎαž™αžαžΆαž“αž·αž„αž˜αžΆαž“αžšαžΏαž„αž’αŸ’αžœαžΈαž€αžΎαžαž‘αžΎαž„αž€αŸαž”αŸ‰αž»αž“αŸ’αžαŸ‚αžŠαŸ‚αžšαž’αŸ’αžœαžΎαžŠαžΎαž˜αŸ’αž”αžΈαž”αž„αžŸαŸ’αžšαžΈαŸ”αžαžΎαž“αž·αž„αž˜αžΆαž“αžšαžΏαž„αž’αŸ’αžœαžΈαž”αž“αŸ’αž‘αžΆαž”αŸ‹αž–...
69.4K 2.6K 104
Coming Into Your World I Fell In Love With You| "I'm...In love with someone who's in a TV show?! And he's not even in the show he's supposed to be a...
14K 994 13
"Alright you dumb door!" Backing away you took a big breath "You better take me to the surface-" You declared, pushing it open with both hands "Or im...
14.3K 607 38
Long before time had a name, the first spinjitzu master created Ninjago, using four elemental weapons, but when he passed a dark presence sought out...