• Destination: The Stars •

By ThatBabyQuinnDoh

There's legend of a talent, a rare talent that has the responsibility of decorating the night sky with the st... More

• Chapter 1 •
• Chapter 3 •

• Chapter 2 •

3K 87 23
By ThatBabyQuinnDoh

(Tinkerbell's POV)

Bobble, Clank and I sat strown about on the ground after being chased by the thistles.

"Ow..." I muttered, holding my head as I heard a fairy behind me calming down the frightened cheese.

"Easy, easy boy...it's alright, Fawn's gotcha" She spoke softly to the mouse.

Suddenly, I was shocked by another fairy landing in front of me, mimicking the words of Fawn.

"Easy, easy girl...it's alright Silvermist's gotcha" She spoke to me gently.

"Oh! You alright sugar cakes?" A fairy with a red dress said whilst lifting me off the ground to a standing position.

"Careful, Rosetta! She may faint!" Another fairy in a yellow dress said to Rosetta, pushing me back down to the ground.

"Elevate her legs! No wait, I mean-I mean her head! Wait, wait, wait, okay! If she's red, raise the head, if she's pale, raise the tail! Does she look pale or red!?" She shouted, turning my face towards the group of fairies.

"She looks squished..." Rosetta said bluntly.

"Sorry!" The fairy holding me said, dropping me to the ground.

"Here, let me raindrop" said silvermist, helping me to stand back up.

"So, what happened to you anyway?" She asked once I was fully upright.

"Well, I-" I began to say before being cut off by Clank.

"It was sprinting thistles!" He shouted.

Everyone except for me gasped in shock.

"Those weeds are an absolute menace! Always trampling things, poking people in the petunias!" Rosetta informed us.

"Gather around ladies! We brought some selections, from the new spring line of tinker specialty!" Bobble happily stated once him and Clank got everything put back into the crashed wagon.

Happy noises of approval went through the group as we all approached the duo.

"Your rainbow tubes, Iridessa!" Said Bobble, handing the fairy in the yellow dress, Iridessa, an empty tube.

Gasping in excitement and shock she grabbed the tube and hugged it closely.

"Finally! Silvermist, could you help me?" She asked Silvermist with a smile.

Silvermist winked in response, and then used her water talent to spread mist in the air.

'Wow...' I thought to myself, watching as Iridessa flew across the sky leaving behind a rainbow trail which she then put into the tube.

Flying up to her, I glanced at the tube curiously.

"What're you gonna do with that?" I asked her.

"I'm gonna take it to the mainland!" She said excitedly.

"What's the mainland?" I asked confused.

"It's where we're gonna change winter to spring, the seasons change all the time there!" Silvermist told me.

"I'll get to apply my artistic sensibilities..." Said Rosetta, using her garden talent to help a wilting flower back to life.

"Yeah! And I'll have breakfast ready for all the wittle fuzzies coming out of hibernation" Fawn said, happily petting the now happy mouse.

Chuckling, I let Iridessa pull me higher into the air where she then pointed out a star in the sky.

"We just follow the second star..." She told me.

"Ride the breeze, follow the waves..." Silvermist added.

"All the way across the sea..." Rosetta also added.

"And then there it is!" Fawn finished.

"Wow...the mainland sounds, flitterific!" I shouted happily.

'I can't wait to go!' I thought to myself.

Laughing happily, we then flew back down to the ground towards Bobble and Clank.

"Haha, yes, the glamorous lives of the nature talent fairys, eh? We'd love to stay and chat b-" Bobble said before being cut off by Clank.

"But we tinkers have real work to do! Haha!" He bragged.

"Yes indeed, we've got to get all this supplies over to Miss Star's house so she'll be ready later tonight!" Bobble said, seemingly excited to do the task.

"You're going to see Starshine! Man, I wish I could come with, there's a lot of work to do over here though..." Fawn said sadly.

"Same here, we've got a little bit more prepping to do for spring..." Rosetta added.

"Tell her we said hi, and that we'll try and visit her before she leaves!" Silvermist tells us as Clank lifts the wagon and begins to move us.

"It was nice meeting you all!" I told the girls as we got further away.

"You too! Fly with you later!" I heard them all shout.

"So, Bobble, Clank, who's Starshine?" I asked them curiously.

"Miss Star is only the-" Bobble passionately started to say before once again being cut off by Clank.

"Only the nicest, most sweetest, fairy around!" Clank said through his panting from holding, and running with, the cart.

"Exactly what I was just about to say, Clank..." Bobble replied unenthusiastically.

Giggling at the small banter, I couldn't help but wonder what type of fairy she was. What was her talent? Was she as nice as they say? I couldn't wait to meet her!

"She must be really kind to be friends with so many nice people..." I thought outloud.

"Why, yes! Miss Star always caters to others first, even in times of crisis. She always finds a way to dazzle everyone with her stunning smile, bright silver eyes...that chime-like laugh of hers-" Bobble went on in a daze before being stopped by Clank.

"Bobble, don't forget the stars! The stars, Bobble!" He told him, seemingly unfazed by his comments on Starshine.

"Y-Yes! That talent of hers sure is something marvelous" Bobble stuttered out, his face turning a light shade of red.

"Talent? Stars? Is she a light talent fairy?" I asked them both.

'I don't remember any star-related talent' I thought to myself confused, and slightly curious.

"Afraid not. You see, Starshine is a talent all of her own, a Star talent fairy! It means that she works up in the sky, working almost every day to make the night as pretty as possible" Bobble told me as we pulled to a stop in front of a semi-large house, almost 2x bigger than mine.

"Yeah, She works with stars too!" Clank added with a sigh of relief knowing he could set the cart down.

"Wow! A fairy that can actually work with stars? That sounds...amazing!" I said excitedly.

"Yes, yes, it's thanks to her and the many star talent fairies that came before her, that the nature talent fairies can safely go to and fro Neverland to the Mainland during the changing of the seasons" Bobble said, helping Clank with unloading the supplies from the cart.

"Wow..." I murmured quietly.

'That's a lot to have on your shoulders' I thought to myself, helping them carry a few supplies as to not seem like a burden.

"This is a lot of stuff-woaH-what exactly is all this?" I questioned, almost falling over from all of the weight.

"These are all the new tools that a few Tinker fairies made on request to help Starshine with her talent. We don't know what any of this stuff is honestly, you'd have to ask her" Clank replied as we walked up to the door.

"Quick, Clank, how do I look?" Bobble asked him quickly.

"You look fine Bobble! Hurry up and knock on the door, my arms are getting tired!" Clank replied.

Feeling a little self-conscious, I stood up a bit straighter.

'Does she gave certain standards?...Do I fit those standards?' I thought, panicking slightly.

Knocking on the door, Bobble started to fidget with his hands.

The door slowly opened to reveal, a sleep-deprived looking fairy rubbing her eyes.

"...Bobble? Clank?...and...I'm sorry I'm afraid I don't know your name" She said with a frown.

"Ah, M-Miss Star! We-" Bobble started to say before being cut off by Clank, much to his displeasure.

"We've brought you the items you requested!" He told her with a smile.

"Oh! They've come at last, my job will be much easier with these. Why don't you come inside?" Starshine responded with a small smile, brushing her silver hair out of her face.

"Lead the way!" Bobble said happily.

Walking inside, I was shocked to see that the roof of her house was littered with many mechanisms, all trailing down the wall towards a lever of sorts.

"Woah..." I said, awestruck from the amount of detail in the machinery.

"You can set them down over here" Star told us, pointing out a medium sized table in the corner.

Setting the items down, I turned around only to be face to face with Starshine.

"So, I don't think we've met, what's your name?" She asked me expectantly.

"Uh...h-hi, I'm Tinkerbell, it's nice to meet you!" I introduced myself, holding out my hand for a handshake.

"Miss Bell just arrived today" Bobble informed her.

"She's a new Tinker, and we're showing her the ropes by bringing her on the delivery run" Clank added.

"Aww, I missed another Talent ceremony? Geez, I can never wake up on time, eh?" She said with a laugh.

"Well, it's nice to meet you as well Tinkerbell! I'm sure we'll be the best of friends, perhaps even as close as Peter and I!" She added, shaking my hand that was still outstretched.

"Of course!...Who's Peter?" I asked her curiously.

"That's a story for another time, he's just a really close friend of mine. Thanks for dropping off my tools! I don't know how much longer I would've lasted without them" She said as she began to inspect each of the items.

"No problem, Starshine! Say, since Tink here is new why don't you show her what your talent can do?" Clank asked Starshine.

"Now Clank, we both know Miss Star is very busy with her work" Bobble said, trying to push him out of the door with no luck.

"Oh, well, I suppose I could spare a few minutes to do a small demonstration for her..." Starshine thought to herself with a hand on her chin.

"Really? You would!?" I asked her excitedly, my wings flittering slightly in response.

"Of course! After all, since you're new it's only fair that you get to see" She said before walking towards the lever on the wall.

Feeling a hand on my shoulder, I glanced over to see it was Clank.

"We'd better sit down, it gets mighty dark when she uses her talent" He said before sitting down next to bobble, me following his actions glancing around in anticipation.

"Ready?" She asked us, recieving a nod in response from the three of us.

"Here we go!" She shouted, pulling the lever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
933K 35.3K 83
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
826K 38.2K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1M 42.8K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...