The Mafia's Surrogate (ON HOL...

By Adwitiya_Bagchi

【Highest Rank】 #2 in Love out of 1.84M stories, on 12th April 2019 #1 in Surrogate on 2nd November 2018 #... More

And here it begins!!
Acknowledgement
Characters and Cast
Chapter 0 ✔️
Chapter 1 ✔️
Chapter 2 ✔️
Chapter 3 ✔️
Chapter 4 ✔️
Chapter 5 ✔️
Chapter 6 ✔️
Chapter 7 ✔️
Chapter 8 ✔️
Chapter 9 ✔️
Chapter 10 ✔️
Chapter 11 ✔️
Chapter 12 ✔️
Chapter 13 ✔️
Chapter 14 ✔️
Chapter 15 ✔️
Chapter 16 ✔️
Chapter 17 ✔️
Chapter 18 ✔️
Chapter 19 ✔️
Chaptet 20 ✔️
Chapter 21 ✔️
Chapter 22 ✔️
Chapter 23 ✔️
Chapter 24 ✔️
Chapter 25 ✔️
Chapter 26 (Part I) ✔️
Chapter 26 (Part II) ✔️
Chapter 27 ✔️
Chapter 28 ✔️
Chapter 29 ✔️
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 (Part I)
Chapter 43 (Part II)
Warning! (44 - 49)
Chapter 44
My Lovelies!!
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Important Announcement
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
I need your help!
Chapter 53
Chapter 54

Chapter 45

5.3K 261 119
By Adwitiya_Bagchi

-: SARAH :-

Fear would be an understatement regarding how I was feeling right now. My limbs trembled in horror. My heart was clutched by an invisible force, squeezing it painfully. Nausea hit me and my stomach churned violently. Benjamin Kavanagh was not only evil, but inhuman.

How could anyone speak about wringing the neck of a new born baby!?

Pushing himself on his feet, he towered over me with a whopping height, and Rocco handed him over the rope connected to my leash. I staggered back and gasped at the intensity of his dark aura. This place was cold, dark and dingy. And this man infront of me was he manifestation of brutishness.

"Rocco, bring her food," he clipped in his edgy tone and Rocco disappeared behind the door. I tried to eye the door, but the darkness of the room was so consuming, it was of no use.

"Don't try to step out of the door. You won't like it," Benjamin hissed in my face, and I stumbled back on instinct. The strong pull on my collar was the constant reminder of the situation I was in and it scared me to my bones.

"Why?" I murmured, trying to gauge the circumstances. I had to know my surrounding to survive at this hell hole. Only God knew how I managed to utter those words out.

He chuckled out darkly, and a shudder went down my body. It was full of sinister intentions.

"You will get to know that soon."

Soon came much quicker than I expected. The door banged open and Rocco sauntered in, with three bowls in his hand. But that's not what froze my blood. It was the two huge dogs which trodded behind him, growling. Their body was massive and their sharp canines were beared at me.

I gasped out and my feet wobbled. Fear wasn't even close to how I felt, I was petrified to my core. They were the most dangerous dog breeds. Irish wolf hound and Pit Bull Terrier. Both the dogs glowered at me fiercely, growling lowly.

Benjamin sat back on his chair, and motioned the dogs towards him. My face contorted in horror, and my legs were ready to run for the hills, when the chilling words from Benjamin made me immobile.

"One step, and I would release my best fighters on you." My steps halted and my pulse quickened. The hair at the back of my neck stood in attention as both of them leaped towards us.

But instead of attacking me, which I thought they would, the dogs scampered towards Benjamin, sitting near his foot on both sides.

My eyes raked over the ferocious beasts and their master. At that time he looked nothing but the deadly, evil and notorious Don, he was infamous for.

"Rocco, food," he clipped and Rocco kept three bowls on the floor side by side. Both the dogs' eyes darted towards the bowls, but they didn't move an inch from their place.

Why did he bring three bowls, when there was only two dogs?

"Bandit, Cobra, go!" He patted the dogs head and they leaped towards their bowls, tearing at the raw meet. I shrieked out and eyed them suspiciously, taking a few steps away from them. One of them had a hole in his perky ears and the other had his tail missing.

My eyes darted back towards Benjamin and his malicious eyes glowered back at me. He had an purpose to bring them in. What was that?

"Wilson, have your food." As I was trying to gauge his intentions, Benjamin's words registered in my brain and my eyes widened. He was motioning towards the one single bowl, which was still left untouched by Bandit and Cobra.

Nausea hit me and I gagged, trying to step away from the smell of the raw meat in the bowl. My stomach churned violently and my blood ran cold.

What the hell was that supposed to mean!? My face contorted in disgust, as I tried to gulp down the rising bile.

"Are you crazy!? Haw can I eat raw meat!?" I growled out, clenching my jaw and anger spike in my nerves. The dogs snapped their teeth at me and growled out at my behavior. I whimpered at their deadly sight, petrified to my core. They looked malicious and ready to attack me, only waiting for their master's command.

Benjamin laughed out harshly, his cold olive green eyes sending chills down my body, and tapped his fingers on his knees.

"That's the only food you will be getting, Sarah Wilson. Either eat it or starve." Benjamin threw the words at me, and clicked his tongue to alert the dogs. Their ears perked up, and they turned their head towards Benjamin.

"I an not eating this disgusting thing!" Adrenaline rushed through my veins as I spat my words out. Grabbing the raw piece of meat, I threw it straight at Benjamin's face.

Drop dead silence boomed in the room. The temperature of the room dropped as Benjamin's eyes raked over me, his irises darkening.

That sloppy thing slapped down on the ground, and my eyes grew as wide as I realised, what I just did. I swallowed down a painful thump in the throat, and my legs trembled. The ambience of the room dropped, as his stance changed.

My blood ran cold as his icy olive green eyes turned darker.

"You will pay for that." A deadly whisper.

Benjamin stomped his feat on the piece of meat and charged towards me. Before I could grasp his moves, he fisted my hair and banged my head on the wall, a cry breaking out from my throat.

A sharp pain shot in my forehead, before my eyes turned blurry and my legs gave out. Tumbling down on the ground with a thud, my vision darkened. The last thing I remembered, as my eyes fluttered close were the dogs charging at me, with their teeth bared at me.

*******

-: CHASE :-

The scorching smell of burnt skin wafted in the room, as I exhaled another long puff of smoke on his battered face, keeping my hard eyes locked on him.

"Ple ... please Mr. Morgan, I don't know anything. Let me go ... I have a fa ... family," he pleaded from beneath my leg. Blood was oozing out of his broken nose. Gritting my teeth in fury I fisted his bloody hair and landed another hard kick on his broken rib. He roared out in pain and clutched his abdominal muscles.

"You better fucking answer now asshole. We won't give you a second chance," Ares snarled at him, striking his knee caps with an iron rod.

He roared out in pain and sobbed out, shaking his head repeatedly in a futile manner. As if he knew, his death was inevitable.

"I do ... don't know a ... anything."

I have had enough of his fucking lies. Throwing the cigarette away near the heap of corpses, I stood up to my feet and grabbed my gun from the table.

"Then you are no longer useful to me." Hissing my words out, I shot.

A single bullet.

His lifeless body thumped down on the ground. His cold dead eyes stared back at me as Ares huffed behind him, his white shirt soaked in the victim's blood. Mark dragged the fucker's corpse away from me, and dumped him in the corner where all the other carcasses had been heaped.

The darkness and rage inside me had been so high for the last four days that it was impossible to control my demon. Neither did I want to control it. They had taken away the only source of life from me, and now they should be ready to pay with everything for my loss.

The vibrating cellphone in my pocket broke my daze as I tore my eyes away form the pile of corpses, which were the outlet to my anger.

"You know what to do." I strode out of the warehouse and Mark nodded grabbing the plastic container. The smell of gasoline whiffed into my nose, as I stepped out of it and looked at the myriad of sea. Waves crashing against each other and the seagulls crooned above my head.

My eyes darted to my phone and I accepted it, as soon as I saw the caller ID.

"Luca."

"The soldiers have arrived. And along with them some of the Underbosses and Captains have also came. They are enraged at Kavanagh, ready for the battle." Luca snipped. My eyes drifted back to the vast sea and my shoulders squared.

Benjamin didn't know what was coming for him. The Irish mademen wasn't aware how badly they were going to get fucked.

"Get them prepared."

*******

Stepping my foot out of the car, I accessed the night club, one of Benjamin's club. It was crowded, as expected. Drunken men and women loitering around, a few stumbling on their feet, due to the heavy effect of alchohol. 

As soon as we had landed in Limerick, Benjamin's men had charged at us. But we were prepared for this, and for far worse. He knew we were coming for us. What he didn't was how I was going to ruin his empire.

Being at enemy's territory was dangerous, but we were lethal, fuelled with rage and revenge. My soldiers fought back equally, and within half an hour the small troop Benjamin had sent to welcome us, had been lying dead.

I stalked inside the night club, Ares and 7 of my highly trained soldiers hot on my hells. No one would be spared. Our guns drawn, ready to kill anyone and everyone in our path.

"Shoot on sight, no question asked. Remember we only need that mothefucker alive," I commanded and prowled inside, the darkness and my demon taking over.

Bullet shots rang out and the crowd erupted in horrified screams. The bouncers and securities spurred inside with their guns, on high alert. Their eyes wild and sharp, and aimed their guns at us. But before they could move an inch, slugs rained down on them.

Each and every bullet pierced their vitals, and one by one all of them collapsed down. Ares and 4 others stayed back to get rid of the rest of securities and Benjamin's men. I along with 2 other mademen took the private elevator down the underground auction hall.

My jaw clenched as I studied the elevator. There weren't any security cameras here, and I very well knew the reason. This auction hall was used for human trafficking purposes, for more than a decade. For bidding on young virgin women. Where some of the nasty fuckers from all around the world would visit, to buy themselves sex slaves.

The grasp on my gun tightened as I hauled out my other gun from the holster. We couldn't take any risk. The stakes were too high, my Love was in their captivity and hell would freeze if I let them breath peacefully.

I curtly nodded towards my soldiers, and as soon as the elevator pinged opened, they flinged three grenades outside.

"Shit! Run!"

Panicked voices broke out from the other side, before the grenades blasted and smashed their bodies on the wall. The hitmen down here, had already been alerted. That meant only one thing, Niall was already aware of our presence.

But he was trapped. There was no other way to go out, except this elevator. I told one of my soldiers to stay back at the elevator, so neither anyone else could come down nor Niall could get the chance to escape.

I stalked towards the rooms, firing and shooting every man in my sight. The smell of coppery blood and smoke hung in the air. Hot rage was flowing through my veins as I eyed my enemies. The men who were the followers of that bastard Benjamin. The murderer of my mother and the kidnapper of my Sarah. Like a raging bull, I charged at them.

Shots rang behind me, and I saw Nicholas handling a few other men. Taking out his knife from his calf, he slashed each and every opponent who dared to face him. Blood splurged out from their bodies, coating his face and shirt dark red.

I didn't bother to give him another look. He would handle the rest. Striding towards the last door, I kicked it down ferally, breaking it off it's  hinges.

A high pitched cry rang out in the room as I sauntered inside and aimed my gun at that fat ugly rascal. He staggered out of the bed, pushing away the hooker, fumbling with his belt.  Before he could grab his gun from the side table, I shot his hand and he howled out in pain, grabbing his bleeding hand.

The whore scampered away as I prowled towards Benjamin's third in command. His reflexes weren't as quick as his job demands, and now his unhealthy habits could cost him his life. He cornered towards the wall, groaning in pain and fat tears rolled down his cheek.

"How the hell are you even alive!? My assassins sent the message that the job had been done, and you are dead!" he cried out, and flinched back as I squatted in front of him.

Roving my cold hard eyes over his face, I clenched my fist as my anger spiked, breaking it's barriers. I landed a hard punch straight on his jaw. Blood splattered out of his nose and his head collided with the wall.

"Never believe in text messages. They can easily be manipulated," I whispered darkly, and pushed myself up my feet.

Ares and three other soldiers walked down within a few minutes and hoisted up Niall's unconscious body, passing me cynical smiles. We were going to have so much fun, mutilating and creating art on his body with our knives, until his very last drop of blood drain out of his body.

Benjamin had went undercover the moment he got his hands on Sarah, leaving his Consigliere, Connor, to handle all his business. But apparently even that fucker was hiding somewhere, in the country, dealing all his business from his hiding.

The only one who could lead us now to both the masterminds of this game, was Niall. And now he was in our grasp. If the need arose, I won't hesitate to pull out his intestines to make him speak the truth.

I staked out of the night club as Ares dumped Niall's blacked out body in the trunk of one of our car. The street was empty now due to the commotion we created. No sign of life or early hustle and bustle.

My soldiers pored gasoline all around the club, as Nickolas planted the bombs inside the underground auction. This place was a horrific reminder of the torment and anguish of several innocent women. I would be damped if I leave, without destroying it.

*******

The whip slashed against his back, as Niall roared out in agony, bright red welts emerging on his skin.

"Ahhh!" he blared out, but I didn't care. The only thing I cared about was answers I was looking for. The location of Benjamin which could lead me to Sarah.

"Fucking" slash "answer" slash "me!" slash. With every word I striked him, but no words left his mouth, except groans and whimpers.

I exhaled hardly and gritted my teeth in scorching rage. My blood was boiling and my fist was shaking in wrath, and I roared out and landed another strong blow on him.

The whip cracked and Niall bellowed out in raw torment, lying on the floor and curling himself in a fetal position. His whimpers were satisfactory to my ears, but not enough to diminish the pain in my chest.

Niall's condition was worse than ever. Six of his fingers were missing, with a broken ankle and three cracked ribs. But he was still a loyal fucker to that Benjamin. It seemed like he needed a little more push.

Ares brought a bucket of icy cold water and splashed it over Niall's back, harshly. He bellowed out in pain, and exhaled shallow breaths, whimpering and moaning.

"I have n..no idea where Mr. Kavanagh is. Please st ... stop this," he stuttered, his eyes barely open due to the bruises on his face. His lips had cracked from the repeated punches he had recieved from Ares.

"How about .... no, you price of shit," I taunted him and sat on my haunches in front of the curled broken mess of Niall.

Two other soldiers appeared beside me, and grabbed his hands and feet to stop his movement. My lip curled into a lopsided grin as Ares handed me a bottle of whiskey and Niall gaze turned horrified.

"I heard that you love whiskey, specially old and strong ones. That's why I brought this strongest Irish whiskey for you," I jeered in a raucous tone. Niall thrashed on the floor, trying to crawl away from me but couldn't.

I chuckled out wryly and opened the cap in a painfully slow pace, keeping my cold hard eyes fixed at him. He whimpered, thrashed and cried but all his tactics were to no avail.

"Relish you drink," saying this I poured the whiskey on all over his welts. Her clamored and cried out, pounding his legs and fist on the ground, more sweat breaking out on his body, mingling with his blood.

I took my time, poring the strong alcohol all over his injuries and savoring his yelps of agony, which was soothing my chaotic and wild heart.

The bottle was not even finished half, when he groaned out, "Stop,  pl ... please. I will te ... tell. I am be ... gging you." His body went slack, but the way he was trying not to arch his back, I knew his welts were burning.

"Spat!"

"The la ... last time I had talked to Connar, he w...was in Dublin. That's the only in ... formation I have. I don't know an ... anything about Mr. Kavanagh," he wept and sniffled.

I knew it!

That's why I had sent Mark to Dublin. Benjamin's mansion was at Dublin, but he wasn't present there. My sources had already confirmed that. But if we managed to get Connar, then it would be one more step towards emancipating Sarah from Benjamin's clutches.

One more steps towards rescuing my baby.

Sarah's gentle smile and lovely eyes flashed in front on my face and I suck in a deep breath. The smell of whiskey, coppery blood and leather hung in the air, making my stomach churn. Not in disgust, but in excitement. We were close, and
I would see my Love soon.

Niall's condition was pathetic, almost on the verge of death. If I was a good man I would have made it easier for him, by killing him.

But I was anything but good.

My lips curled up in a brutal smirk, as I jerked my chin towards Ares. He nodded and motioned the soldiers to carry out Niall's almost lifeless body. I had a perfect place to keep them in, until the right time come.

And when it does, I will kill them all together. Benjamin, Connar and Kavanagh's god damn cousin Niall.

*******

-: SARAH :-

My head was throbbing in pain, as I leaned on the cold wall, my body slack. A sharp pain went down my throat as I tried to gulp down a dry lump. Violent coughs broke out from my lung, due to my droughty tongue.

I exhaled a shallow breath, and looked up at the ceiling. Angry growls erupted from my stomach, and I clutched it. My baby was hungry, and I couldn't do anything to ease his sufferings.

The piece of raw dirty meat was still lying exactly where Benjamin had left it, three days ago. The only difference was it was starting to rot now. The stench was so strong that nausea would hit me every now and then.

I had heard about his cruelty, but I didn't ever imagined in my wildest dreams, that I had to face it. After I threw that piece of meat on his face that day, he had left, after banging my head in the wall.

The nex time when I had woken up, the dogs were glaring at me with blazing eyes.

"Stop them!" I screeched.

Both of them leaped towards me, tearing at my dress and I shrieked out. My heart beat accelerated and a wail broke out of my throat. They sank their sharp canines into my dress, snapping and yanking at it.

I sobbed out trying to pull my dress away from their sharp teeth as the lower part of the dress tore with a snapping voice.

Benjamin chuckled out in a brutal tone, and clicked his tongue to stop the dogs. I sobbed and glared at him with teary eyes. He was a monster, an evil incarnated.

Standing up from his chair, he kneeled down in front of me and fisted my hair, yanking me towards him.

"This is your punishment for disrespecting food. Do you have any idea how many people are dying due to starvation out there. Now, when you are getting the opportunity to eat, you are throwing temper tantrums!?" he snapped into my face, and shook my head, his grasp tight on my hair.

I wailed out, my tears mingling with the spittle that was trickling down my chin. My lungs was painfully tightening due to the fear, as I eyed the ferocious beasts behind him.

"How could I eat raw meat!?" I cried out, and he released my hair with a strong jolt. I thumped down on the ground, hitting my chin.

"Oh, you will. When you won't have any other option, you definitely will eat it."

True to his promise, he didn't offer me anything else, to eat. Nothing, except a few glass of waters for the last three days, which was the only reason I was still alive.

But now, hunger was taking a toll on me. My stomach was growling and convulsing,every now and then.

I enveloped my hands around my obtruded stomach and tears broke out in my eyes due to the rumblings, when I felt a kick on my palms. My eyes widened and my throat tightened in emotions.

He kicked? My baby just freaking kicked!

My heart beat accelerated and I hugged my stomach more affectionately. A giggle broke out from my mouth, when I felt his kick one more time. This one was stronger, and my lips circled up in a beam.

"Yes baby, don't worry. Mamma will protect you. Shh...," I mumbled, gently patting my belly. The first kick of the baby was always special, but unfortunately Chase didn't get the opportunity to feel this.

Chase ... where are you?

I bit my nails, and gnawed at the chapped nail paints. Anything to keep myself distracted, from the rumblings of my stomach. But that didn't work for long.

My vision was blurring and another wave of unconsciousness was about to hit me.

I was mintues away from fainting into oblivion, when the door banged opened and I flinched back into the wall, covering my eyes from the sharp glare of the light.

Benjamin stalked into the room, with his predatory gleam. But today he wasn't alone. Draven sauntered behind him, with a bottle of water in his hand, his jaw clenched and eyes ferocious.

"Not hungry yet, Sarah?" Benjamin mocked in his sharp tone and kicked the piece of meat, in front of me. I gagged at it's sight, and turned my face away from it.

"Do you want some water?" he taunted and Draven walked towards me with the bottle of water, sitting in front of me. His lip curl up into a malicious smirk as I threw daggers at him with my eyes.

He showed my the bottle and opened its cap, tilting the bottle towards me. I tried to jerk towards him, but the strong chains around my body pulled me back.

"It seems you are very eager for water, Miss Wilson. Let's have a game." Benjamin derided, but his words were flying across my head. I was only eyeing the bottle hungrily, as if it was my last saviour.

"I am going to let you drink the water, if you take your food." He kicked the rotten, raw piece of meat again and it landed near my knees. I scowled at it's sight, and opened my mouth to breath, to avoid it's stinking smell.

"Hmm, you are way too stubborn for your own good. Alas, you left me no chocie. Draven, do it."

As soon as the words left from Benjamin's mouth, Draven tilted the water bottle and water started pouring out of it. My eyes widened and I tried push myself towards it, but the restraints around me restricted my movement.

"Stop it!" I bellowed as I eyed Draven emptying the water bottle.

"Then eat you food." Benjamin roared.

My dry scratchy throat stinked, as Draven  continously let the water drain out from the bottle. My insides churned and my nerves were on fire as I watched Draven, my eyes darting back towards Benjamin.

He tilted his head and jutted his chin towards the piece of meat again.

Tears welled up in my eyes, and I sobbed out at my pathetic condition. The meat had rotten, but I still picked it up with trembling hands.

Draven's and Benjamin's lip curled up into smirks, as I closed my eyed. The odour hit me and I gagged at it, my stomach wrenching riotously.

"Come on," Benjamin derided.

Taking a deep  breath, I brought it near my mouth, and sinked my teeth into it.

<<~~~~~~~~~~~~∆~~~~~~~~~~~~>>

Hello my lovely readers!! 😄😄
Hope you all are safe, healthy and at home.

I am terrible sorry for taking soo long to update this chapter.☹ It was really very difficult for me to pen down this particular chapter. 😓😔

Please let me know what you think about this update.

Silent readers, please don't me silent anymore. Share your thought with me. 😀😀🤗🤗

This chapter is dedicated to zabigail_malik ati4255 Rebkyjada and DidiAdeyemi Thanks a lot  guys 😍💓🤗

I will be dedicating those, in the next chapter  who will give the best and most no. of comments in this chapter🤠😘🤩

And off course to all my lovely readers out there, who take their time to vote and comment on my every chapter. You guys are real gems 😘😘💖❣💛❤ Thank you sooooo much

If you still haven't read my other story The Bride in Torn Lehenga, consider to give it a chance. You won't be disappointed. I have already updated 4 chapters 🤭💗💚

And _sarcasticpanda have also started writing her new story Princess in Disguise. It based on the a Rajasthani prince and a lovely young woman, you will fall in love with at the very first read. Support her too please!!

If you like the chapter don't forget to Vote 🌟 and Comment 💬 🥰❤

Take care guys

See you soon Love you all 😘💖

Thank You 😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

521K 4.9K 71
After four years what will happen when they finally confess their Love? Alaska Amana- She has the body of a goddess and will kill anyone who looks a...
1.9M 59.4K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
23.3K 534 29
*arrange marriage* Marino lucciano(29) is known for being ruthless and cruel. The number 1 Italian Mafia family, is ruled by him. Having Mercy is th...
1.2M 25K 45
"Stand up.", he said to me. "What?", I asked confused. "STAND UP.", he ordered slightly aggressive. I quickly got up from the bed and stood in front...