Inazuma Eleven: Ore Tachi no...

Kaitou_Mighty_ZX tarafından

The event of this story is few years after the incident in Inazuma Eleven Go Galaxy. It's about Endou Kaminar... Daha Fazla

Let's go! Raimon Eleven!!
The Match! Raimon vs Kaiou!!
Let's Play Together Again!
Soccer Festival! The Wind Returns!!
Our First Match! Tengawara Jr. High!!
The Wild! Nosei Jr. High!!
Fighting All-Girls Team!
It's Time! Raimon Move Up!!
For Real?! The Hard Training!!
Final Match! Teikoku Academy!!
The Strongest Hero! Kaminari's Keshin!!
The Nationals Tournament!
Hakuren's Blizzard! New Power!!
Breaking Through! Inazuma Break!!
Hard Clash! Another Tough Challenge!!
Raimon VS Gassan Kunimitsu!
The Genius Playmaker!
Heat Up! Match on the Hot Field!!
The Semi-Final Match!
Clash! Raimon vs Arakumo!!
Blow Everything! Sunshine Break!!
The Finals of Soccer Festival!
Intense Clash! Raimon vs Kidokawa Seishuu!!
The Beginning of New Reign!
Special! Camping Trip!!
Bad or Worse! Shinsei Inazuma Japan!!
The FFI Vision 3! Begin!!
Kai's Desicion!
Fierce Opponent! Storm Wolf!!
Burst! Yamata no Orochi!!
The Impregnable Defense!
Ryuu no Hoko!
The Warrior of Ocean!
Wolf's Determination! With Fire and Ice!!
The Practice Match! Inazuma Japan vs Resistance Japan!!
Breaking Our Limit!
Fierce Challenge! Malaya Beast!!
Final Play! The Representative of Asia District!!
It's Break Time!
Shinsei Inazuma Japan vs Inazuma Legend Japan: Part 1!
Shinsei Inazuma Japan vs Inazuma Legend Japan: Part 2!
Reserve Players for Inazuma Japan!
To the World Stage!
The Group League Starts!
The Fight Continues! Awaken Soul!!
Reunion with Friends!
Clash! Japan VS America!!

The Strongest Defense!

402 12 2
Kaitou_Mighty_ZX tarafından

Raimon won against Hakuren and advance to the second round. Raimon now are practicing in the Black Room 2 to train for the next match. They all using the place that they wanted to train so they can get even stronger than last match. After the practice, Tenma give the briefing about the next time.

Tenma: Our next opponent is Senbayama Jr. High.

Kaminari: Senbayama, huh? The soccer team that well known for their defense. They having the strongest defense than any schools.

Kaiji: But that doesn't mean that they're invisible. Every technique have weakness.

Homura: You're right, but it would be hard to find.

Tenma: Senbayama's strongest defense hissatsu known as Mugen no Kabe. Their defense is the best in Japan.

Ren: Then it would be hard to fight against. The only way we can win to break through their strongest defense.

Suiryuu: And that would be our hardest part.

Shun: I did some research, I found out that Senbayama can use Keshin Armed.

Shin: Keshin Armed?! Then we should've counter with since Captain and Kaiji-san can use Keshin Armed as well, right?

Kaminari: It's true that we can counter with our own Keshin Armed, but that doesn't mean you guys have to depend on us all the time.

Kaiji: Captain's right. Amemiya and Kazemaru need to learn how to use Keshin Armed.

Ren: I'll learn Keshin Armed in no time!

Shinji: I'll learn faster than you.

Ren: I'll show you that junior can surpass their own senior!

Shinji: *smirk* Oh? A challenge I see.

Ren: *smirk* Yeah.

Riko: Now, now, less challenging and start training. We don't know what kind powe they have this year!

Ren: Nee-san, can you stop being mean for a second?

Riko: I'm your sister. Uncle told me to take care of you and that is what I'm doing to do.

Ren: *whisper* Stop being overprotective, you old lady...

Riko: *deadly aura* What was that?

Ren: Nothing!

Tenma: After watching the match of Senbayama, they mostly score one or two goal before went to strong defense mode. That is who they are. Now, get training!

Raimon Players: Yes, sir!

They went to the Black Room 2. Tenma look at the managers are leaving the clubroom.

Tenma: Asuka, Riko, where are you going? You girls usually went to watch them practice.

Asuka: Oh, I have some things to do.

Riko: Me too, some stuff about the council students.

Tenma: I see. Then good luck, just make sure to take care of the team members!

Asuka/Riko: Right!

Then he went to the Black Room 2 to watch the players practice as the managers left. While watching them, Tenma look at the tablet about the data of Senbayama Jr. High players. Their coach name did catch his attention.

Tenma(In mind): Senbayama's coach is...!

(Time Skip)
(Night)

At Endou's House...

Kaminari: I'm home.

Then Nami went to the door.

Nami: Oh, welcome home! Nii-chan!

Kaminari: Nami, huh? Where's Mom?

Nami: She said there some more work she have to do so she come home late.

Kaminari: I see.

After taking a shower and change into his usual clothes, Kaminari start cooking dinner. When Natsumi come home late, Kaminari and Nami usually cook for themselves after learning some way to cook. At least it they make even better their mother's. After eating, they watch the news about the Soccer Festival.

TV: "In yesterday's match, Senbayama will face Raimon in the next round. These two schools will make the difference between offense and defense. Which of them will win? Raimon who good in offense, or Senbayama who good in defense?"

Nami: Senbayama Jr. High... *turn to Kaminari* Nii-chan, how will you fight them?

Kaminari: Who knows. Senbayama's defense are the strongest but they were beaten before they can reach the finals. Their power shouldn't be underestimated.

Nami: Huh? Nii-chan just praise the opponent~?

Kaminari: That's not it. They just stronger when it come up to defense.

Nami: Then why don't you use the Inazuma Break?

Kaminari: Inazuma Break?

Nami: Dad told us that he, Kidou-san and Gouenji-san use that technique to break through Senbayama's defense with it.

Kaminari: I don't know about that. Inazuma Break need both speed and power.

Nami: Since Mugen no Kabe is technique that excecuted by three person, then three person shoot would work!

Kaminari: Well, we'll take about it to coach. *pat Nami's head* You really good when about thinking.

Nami: Ehehehehehe~...

(Time Skip)

The Day of the Match...

Raimon arrives at the same time at the Festival Liner as Senbayama so they can ride the train to get to the stadium where they're playing. Tenma look at Senbayama soccer team as their coach come out.

???: It's been a while, Tenma!

Tenma: *smile* Yeah. It is, Nishiki-senpai.

Senbayama's coach is Nishiki Ryouma, Tenma's old teammate from Raimon. His appearance still the same. Now, he's wearing white shirt with the word "samurai" at it, long dark blue pants and red shoes.

Nishiki: It's look like that our team is going to fight. I heard that your team beat Nosei that Kurama coached.

Tenma: Yeah, we did.

Nishiki: I congratulate you made this far... but too bad for you, Tenma. We're going to win this match.

Tenma: No, we'll win this match just like the first round.

Nishiki: Let's see about that.

Tenma: Yeah, we'll see about it.

Nishiki: Like our coach always said, the one that win or lose will be decided on the field.

Tenma: Raimon or Senbayama, huh? Everything will be settled on the field.

After riding the Festival Liner, both team have arrived at the selected stadium for the match. As the door opened, they saw the field they'll fight on.

Ren/Homura: Ehhh...?!

The Desert Stadium...

"Today's game between Raimon versus Senbayama takes place at... Desert Stadium! This stadium field is completely sand. It makes player hard to move around, jump or even run. This will be a challenge for both teams!"

Ren: What is this? A desert?

Homura: How can we play on this place?

Both team went to their bench while talking about the strategy they'll using. At Senbayama's bench, their captain and goalkeeper, Kasumi is talking with his teammates.

Kasumi: Raimon strong point are when they went offensive. We need to move as planned so we can win this match. Makoto, Toru, I'm counting on you two to score the goals.

Makoto and Taru, the forwards, of their team nod as Kasumi look at the defenders.

Kasumi: Kozu, Harui, you two help me for the defense. We must not let them score even one point or we'll done for.

Kozu and Harui nod. Kasumi change his look at Raimon players as he look at Kaminari and Kaiji.

Kasumi(In mind): Those two can use Keshin Armed. They are the ones we need to be careful.

Nishiki: You guys.

Then they look at Nishiki.

Nishiki: Play the best you can. If you don't want to lose here, you better win!

Senbayama Players: Right, Coach Nishiki!

Nishiki: That's right. Show them what you have!

At Raimon bench, Ren and Homura tried to move on the sand but it make their movement slower. They look at each other as they turn to the others. Higashi easily move because he use the desert area when in Black Room 2. The others are still trying to get use on the field.

Tenma: Now you guys, instead of trying to use Keshin Armed, think about winning this game.

Kaminari: Right. *turn to the team* Let's show them what we can do!

Raimon Players: Yeah!

Homura: But Senpai, how should be move on this kind of field?

Ren: Yeah. *turn to Senbayama* I mean look at them...

Senbayama players are doing some warming up. They able to move freely on the sand without having problem to move.

Kaminari: Just let them do what they doing. We do things in our own way.

Ren: But Captain...!

Kaminari: If you don't want to play, then go to the bench. We don't need those who don't take any challenges.

Ren: That's not what I meant...

Tenma: Kaiji, Ren, I'll be benching you two for now.

Kaiji: Again, huh? Well, that's Coach's order.

Ren: Me...? It can't be helped...

Both team went to their position and ready to play the game.

"Raimon Jr. High lead by Coach Matsukaze, and Senbayama Jr. High lead by Coach Nishiki. Now the game will start momentarily with Senbayama's kickoff. Raimon Jr. High with offensive, Senbayama Jr. High with defensive, which of these two school will win?"

Makoto: Now, Raimon. What do you guys have to show us?

Taru: Let's show them how Senbayama play soccer.

Makoto: Yeah.

As the whistle blown, Taru pass the ball to Taru and they went ahead toward Raimon's field. Kaminari and Yuuya tried to stop them but their movement was too slow.

"Senbayama's forwards Makoto and Taru move up easily! Raimon couldn't move properly on the sand!"

Kaminari: Damn it!

Yuuya: The sand make this tough!

Makoto and Taru keep moving forward as some midfielders went up along with them. They able to move properly on the sand while Raimon players are having hard time.

Suiryuu: Tch!

Shinji: The sand makes my footing unbalance!

Makoto: We play soccer on sand before! So this a piece a cake!

Taru: Sorry, but we'll take the first point!

Shun/Shin: We won't let you!

They tried to run but the sand make them tripped and they fall on the sand. They cough while brushing the sand off from them but Makoto and Taru already get pass them. Enji and Gento tried to run toward them but they too far and the sand making them slower.

Makoto: Let's go, Taru!

Taru: Yeah!

Both of them jumped as Taru's right leg engulf in fire. Makoto put his right leg at the ball as the background shows an old gun.

Makoto: Hinawa...

Taru: ...Bullet!

He put his right leg with fire on the ball and it blast like gun shoot the bullet as the ball engulf in fire.

Higashi: What?!

He get pushed into the goal along with the ball.

"Goal!! Senbayama just scores the goal instantly after the whistle was blown! This is the instant offense of Senbayama!"

(Raimon) 0 - 1 (Senbayama)

Higashi: *punch the sand* Damn! I can't even stop that shoot!

Nishiki(In mind): This is the true Senbayama. *glance at Tenma* Sorry, Tenma, but Senbayama will win this match.

Tenma also glance at Nishiki and then he look back at the field. Yuuya put the ball on the ground as they about to start the kickoff.

Yuuya: This sand is so in the way...

Kaminari: There's nothing we can do. This place was chosen for our match today, so just bear it.

Yuuya: Yeah, it can't be help.

As the whistle blown, Yuuya pass the ball to Kaminari as they head toward Senbayama's field.

"Raimon is on the offensive! Will they able to turn this match around in this situation?!"

Kaminari hardly can run on the sand field while focus on keeping the ball. As a midfielder tried to block him, he went to the left and then to right, leaving "Z" mark on the ground.

Kaminari: Z Slash!

He keep running but the sand is still too much trouble. It make Kaminari quite unbalance in his running.

Kaminari(In mind): I knew, running is still slower.

Yuuya: Kaminari, over here!

Kaminari: *kick the ball* Okay!

But the ball didn't really reach Yuuya because the sand reduce their kick power as well. Yuuya went to get the ball but one of Senbayama's defender move and kick the ball away.

Yuuya: Damn it!

The ball went direct Makoto and he move up. Senbayama move faster because they already used to this kind of field.

Makoto: Our second goal! Taru!

Taru: Yeah!

"Once again, Makoto and Taru went up toward Raimon's field!"

Suiryuu and Homura do a sliding but the sand lower his speed. They get pass them as they get near to the defense area.

Shinji: Asuma!

Asuma: Right!

He do a sliding and barely able to touch the ball but he didn't able to steal the ball. He get up and try to steal the ball but fail again when Makoto pass the ball to Taru.

Asuma: Tch!

Shinji(In mind): *look at Asuma* That movement...!

Makoto: Let's go!

Taru: Time to get our second point!

Both of them jumped as Taru's right leg engulf with fire. Makoto put his leg at the ball as background shows an old gun.

Makoto: Hinawa...

Taru: ...Bullet!

He put his right leg with fire and the ball and it blast like gun shoot a bullet as the ball engulf in fire when it head toward Raimon's goalpost.

Enji: I won't let you score!

The background change as he blow a shell and barrage of walls come out from the ground.

Enji: Okehazama Wall!

He tried to block the ball but it break through.

Higashi: Leave it to me!

He make "X" with his hands and jumped forward as huge hand appear at his right hand and he push forward.

Higashi: God Hand X!

He successfully stops the ball as the huge hand disappear.

"He blocked it! With Tasuke's assist, the goalkeeper Hazama able to block the shoot! They save Raimon from a pinch!"

Higashi: *sigh* I made it this time...

Enji: *panting* That shoot is powerful... at least I made in time...

Higashi: Thank you, Enji-san.

Enji: *thumb up* Yeah...

Higashi: Guys, move up!

He kick the ball hard toward the front of the field. Homura use her jumping skill to grab the ball but the sand block her from grabbing the ball fully. Only her head reach the ball.

Shinji: Homura, pass the ball to Asuma!

Homura: Eh? Why? Aren't we should pass it to Captain?

Shinji: Just pass it to Asuma!

Homura: Geez, fine. *pass the ball* Asuma-senpai!

She heading the ball toward Asuma and he able to grab it. When Taru went in front of him, he kick the ball with his knees and move to the left.

Asuma: Presto Turn V3!

He turn to the right and dash forward as he leave a cloud of dust. Unlike others in Raimon, Asuma able to move perfectly without having any trouble with the sand slowing him down.

Asuma(In mind): Sorry, but sand won't effect my play.

"What is this? Raimon's midfielder Kageyama able to move up on his own without having any trouble the sand. He's play is better!"

He keep running ahead as the Senbayama's midfielders tried to stop them. He able to dodge them and then head toward the defense area.

Kasumi: Tighten the defense! Harui!

Harui: Leave it to me!

Asuma: Sorry, but...

He spins the ball with his right leg and it covered with purple energy. It expend into bigger purple sphere and disappear.

Asuma: Extend Zone!

He kick the ball as it burst out of the purple sphere and head toward Senbayama's goalpost as the ball get pass Harui.

Harui: Crap!

Kasumi: Let me handle this!

He shout as bluish-black aura come out of his back, summoning his Keshin. His Keshin is a huge golem like humanoid with huge fist, huge body and armor.

Kasumi: Kyoushin Gigantes!

Asuma: He's a Keshin user!

Kasumi: Armed!

Gigantes change into black aura with yellow highlights as it covered his body. As the aura disappear, it shows Kasumi in his Keshin armor. He clench his right fist as it covered with red-orange energy. He jumped and then dive down to the ball.

Kasumi: Atomic Smash!

He slam his right fist on the ball and crash it on the ground, causing to stopped.

"Goalkeeper Kasumi stops the shoot! He completely stopped Kageyama's hissatsu shoot without any hard time!"

Then Kasumi's Keshin armor disappear as he look toward Asuma as he went back to Raimon's field. Kozu and Harui went to Kasumi.

Kozu/Harui: Captain!

Kasumi: His hissatsu shoot is powerful. If I miss the timing, it might went in.

Then he look at Kozu and Harui.

Kasumi: Just make sure not to lower your guard. That technique must be excecuted with three person.

Kozu/Harui: Right!

Kasumi look forward and kick the ball right toward Taru.

"With the match continues, Kasumi pass the ball right toward their forwards! Will Raimon be able to defend against Senbayama's offense?!"

Taru: Let me tell you, Captain aren't the only one that can use Keshin!

He shout as bluish-black aura come out of his back, summoing his Keshin. His Keshin is bird like humanoid with large white wings at the back along with blue and white feathers. The Keshin almost similar to Raven except it don't have black feathers.

Taru: Choujin Falco!

Shinji: Him, too?

Suiryuu: There some many players can use Keshin now. Especially forwards!

Taru(In mind): I might not be able to use Keshin Armed, but that doesn make me weak!

He run as he get pass Raimon players. Enji move up and rush toward Taru but he's losing his energy faster when he keep pushing himself but get pushed away. As soon as he get near to the defense area, he jumped.

Taru: Falco Wing!

He kick the ball as Falco slash it with his claws, sending it right toward Raimon's goalpost. Higashi smirk as he make "X" with his hands and jumped forward as huge hand appear at his right hand and he push forward.

Higashi: God Hand X!

He get pushed back a bit by the power of the shoot but he able to catch it completely and the hige hand disappear.

Higashi: That was easy!

Taru: Tch! You just lucky!

Enji panting heavily while he look at them.

"Amazing! Hazama able to block the Keshin shoot without any problem! This is rarely been seen!"

Higashi throw the ball ahead and it reach Asuma. Asuma dribble ahead.

"Kageyama dribble toward Sembayama's field. Like before, he don't have any problem on moving through the sandy field!"

Makoto: I won't let you pass!

He went in front of him and tried to steal the ball but Asuma keeping the ball. When he saw Suiryuu is heading up, he take the chance.

Asuma: *kick the ball* Suiryuu-san!

The ball went right to him and he dribble up when he start to get use with the sand field.

Suiryuu: This will score!

He shout as the ball covered with gold energy and golden winds. He float along the ball as thunderstorm sound can be heard.

Suiryuu: Shining Hurricane!

He kick the ball and burst toward Senbayama's goalpost.

Kasumi: Now!

He fold his hands at his chest as Kozu and Harui move side to side until they stopped as Kozu at the left and Harui at the right. Barrage of steel walls come out, forming a barrier.

Kozu/Harui: Mugen no Kabe!

The ball hits the walls until stopped and fall to the ground.

Suiryuu: What?!

"There it is! Mugen no Kabe! Senbayama's invincible defense hissatsu! This legendary hissatsu technique was barely being break through! Raimon is in a huge pinch!"

Kozu: As long as we have this technique...

Harui: ...You guys can score any points at all.

Kaminari(In mind): So that's Mugen no Kabe, huh? We have to find a way to break through that technique. Unless...

"With the match continue, it looks like Raimon has been keeping the ball now that they able to get used with this sand field. Will they even make a comeback?"

Yuuya stumped the ball as it spins up and covered with blue-green energy.

Yuuya: Sonic Shot V2!

He kick the ball as it stops for a moment before dash toward Senbayama's goalpost. Kasumi fold his hands as Kozu and Harui move side to side as they went to their position and barrage of steel walls come out and form a barrier.

Kozu/Harui: Mugen no Kabe!

The walls block the shoot and the ball fall to the ground.

Yuuya: No way!

Kozu: We told you before.

Harui: Mugen no Kabe is invincible. There's nothing can break through it.

The referee look at his wristwatch and blow the whistle.

"That's it for the first half! Senbayama still in the lead with 1-0. Now Raimon is having a hard time on dealing with Senbayama's Mugen no Kabe. What kind of offensive will Raimon use against Senbayama's steel wall?! Make sure you didn't miss it!"

Both team went to their bench area.

Nishiki(In mind): I told you, Tenma. Your team can't beat the currect Senbayama. *look at Tenma* They are stronger and tougher than before.

Tenma(In mind): I know that Senbayama was strong, but not this strong. *look at Nishiki* Nishiki-senpai has made them even stronger.

Raimon are struggling in fighting against Senbayama. First, their instant offense, and now, their absolute defense. Raimon is in absolute pinch when it come to fight against Senbayama.

Preview...

"Raimon is struggling to breaking through Mugen no Kabe but it still didn't work. They use all the method they have but Senbayama's defense is still way too tough. Which means, there's only one way they can win this match. That is..." 

"Next time, Breaking Through! Inazuma Break!!"

"This is super-dimensional soccer!"

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

4K 112 61
(Can be read Fandom Blind) 5 Years after Raimon won Holy Road, Tenma has now graduated and a new generation begins their journey at Raimon Jr.High Af...
20.5K 787 27
A new student enrolled in a school where the best soccer team players are. When she met them, she decided to be a soccer player too. But what will ha...
150K 7.3K 50
⚠️English isn't my main language! Be warned of bad grammar! I also noticed I misspelled sometimes TSURUGI name to Tsuguri, my bad if you notice some...
150 13 8
A story on how Eisei Gakuen's Hissatsus were born and how two red heads from two different worlds met each other. In Inazuma Eleven Reloaded / Ares n...