The Defected Zombie | Bnha Zo...

By Tired_Gem

"Wait, I don't want to hurt you!" "Y-you can talk?!" "Er, it's a long sto-" "DEKU, YOU BASTARD!! KILL THE THI... More

Prologue
The Day The World Ended
What The Heck Happened While I Was Gone?!
Mama Midoriya!!!
Heading Out
The Boy In The Weapon Store
I'm Coming To Save You, Izuku
What's Happening?!

Hello, My Old Friend

7.7K 434 433
By Tired_Gem

(Oml thank you guys for all the votes in the last chapter, that was fast)

Even if her body is decayed. . . 

And her heart doesn't beat anymore. . . 

I want to hold her close. . . 

-=-=-=-

With the other students

Mina jumped up, filling her hand with acid. "Don't worry, I got this!" She shouted, but Ochako grabbed her wrist before she could throw the chemical, "Wait, you might destroy the whole door, we don't know how many are out there!"

"There are five of them, seven coming around the corner." Jiro informed, pulling her earphone jack out of the wall. Her eyes were wide, anxious and full of fear.

Two more arms broke through the door, reaching out for anything they could grab.

Itsuka grabbed at her head, stumbling slightly. She leaned against the chalkboard, looking as though she was about to throw up.

"GAAH! What do we do?! We're dead!!" Mineta screeched.

He was right.

If they stayed in the room, they would die. If they left, they would also die.

They barely knew anything about the zombies, other than an inference of what their weak spot could possibly be.

"Still, we have to fight back!" Toru popped up.

Class Representative Iida finally snapped out of his fear, "Alright! Short distance quirks to the front!!" He ordered as he held Itsuka on his back, she was still too weak to run on her own. "We will run over to Gym Gamma to take sanctuary!"

"But what about the others?!" Jiro exclaimed. "There's no time!" Iida answered. By now, the whole arm and face of a zombie was seen trying to get through.

Aoyama, in a state of pure fear, used his naval laser to blast the zombie straight in the throat. The bright blue laser made a hole in the window behind the zombie, which fell backwards with a gurgle of defeat.

Sato shoved at least ten sugar cubes into his mouth and broke the door down with his doubled up muscles. The zombies had no chance against him as he pummeled them into rotten pancakes.

As everyone ran out of the classroom with weapons and all, Sero looked back to see one zombie sneaking up on Sato from behind.

His eyes widened, and he automatically stuck out his right elbow, "Sato, watch out!" He shouted, tape shooting out from his elbow. The tape successfully landed on the zombie, who didn't even notice as it jumped into the air to attack the sugar man.

Sero used all his might to pull the zombie back, causing the dead being to fall hard against the ground. He gagged as the head rolled off, chunky blood flying all over the place.

"Thanks Sero!" Sato exclaimed, bashing in another zombies head. "No problem, come on, they're leaving!" Sero gestured for him to follow as the last of the zombies were eliminated.

Sato nodded, and the two caught up with the group.

In the middle of running, Mineta had tripped and fell over, nearly being trampled over by the other students. No wait, someone actually stepped on his ankle and definitely dislocated it.

"Someone! Help me, please!" The dwarf male cried out, pain laced in his voice. Only one student looked back, Tsuyu Asui struck her tongue out, wrapping it around the male's waist. Mineta nearly sobbed in relief, before it suddenly felt as though he were on a roller coaster.

Not that he's ever been on one, because of his height and all.

The shattering of glass was heard, Mina looked over to her right and grinned at the sight of Mineta flying over the gates of UA. Hopefully a zombie would find him and put him out of his misery.

"Nice work, Tsu!" Mina exclaimed, give the shorter girl a high five. "I've been wanting to do that for so long." Tsuyu admitted as they ran, spitting a small piece of glass out of her mouth.

After running down the long hallways, a sudden army of zombies popped up around the corner. 

Instantly, Jiro shot out her earphone jacks towards the nearest zombie. Tsuyu leaped high into the air, launching her tongue out towards another green-skinned monster. Then Mina ran forward, throwing a handful acid into a different zombie's face.

As the class fought the group of zombies, Momo froze as Itsuka released a cry of pain. She stabbed another zombie with her spear, before daring to look back at the female.

A zombie had latched itself onto her back as she protectively covered Iida from the attack. It's deathly grip was hard enough to nearly draw blood as it leaned in to bite her.

A bright blue laser zoomed through the zombie's skull, and it slowly fell back down with a sickening crunch.

Momo sighed in relief, stabbing another zombie away from Monoma, "Tetsutetsu, Ochako! Protect Iida and go on ahead!" She shouted, struggling against a rather stronger zombie. Must've passed away recently.

"I can't leave you all!" Iida grunted, landing a bone-breaking kick against another zombie's neck, holding onto Itsuka's legs tightly. Said female looked around tiredly, her hands slowly enlarging to create defensive walls around Iida's blind spots.

Ochako slashed her sickle through the top of a zombie's head, shoving it down so she could kick it off of her blade. "Don't worry Iida, we have to believe in everyone!" She looked back, nearly being tackled by another undead being if Tetsutetsu didn't sock it in the head.

"Come on, man! Let's go!" He growled.

Iida groaned in frustration, "I will return to help!" He shouted, activating his engines. All four students ran off in the direction of Gym Gamma.

With Izuku

"Koda, no!"

Izuku whipped around to see that a zombie had tackled the animal speaker to the floor. His eyes widened, "No!" He screamed, running towards the two.

Out off nowhere, a blur of dark red burst from the other side of the intersection. The owner of the ginormous objects was hidden by the wall, so Izuku had no idea who it was.

The dark red bursts threw the zombie off of Koda, who wasn't moving.

Kirishima, after headbutting one of the last few zombies, recognized the strange objects, which Izuku recognized as tentacles.

"Tamaki-Senpai!"

Said upperclassmen showed up around the corner, his tentacles now grabbing as many zombies as possible. He was in his hero costume, and he looked so confident and heroic. Almost nothing like his introverted self. . .

"Who the hell is this Elf?!" Bakugo sneered, blasting a zombie's head into mere ashes.

Instantly, his entire demeanor switched from badass to shying away.

"That was so mean. . " He muttered, throwing the zombies out the window, causing glass to fall everywhere. Izuku watched in amazement as they flew far past the school gates.

Then he noticed the several bite and scratch marks on Tamaki's tentacles.

"Tamaki! Your tentacles!" He pointed out with wide eyes. Would the upperclassman change into a zombie!? Oh no, what would they do then?

Tamaki looked back down at them, before looking up to Kirishima, "Can you slice them off for me? Please?"

Kirishima, with hesitant eyes, ran over with hardened arms. Quickly, he sliced the tentacles off of Tamaki's fingers, watching as they wriggled around with a mind of their ow . "Thanks. . I can't have them return to me if they have those marks on them." He muttered, rubbing his hands in embarrassment.

Kirishima looked down at the upperclassman's hands, "Whoa man, what happened to your ring finger?!" He exclaimed, staring down at the missing finger in confusion.

". . . I had retracted my tentacles, but they had bites and scratches on them, which made the virus spread throughout the tentacle. When I had retracted it, the infection had entered through my ring finger." He looked down at the abnormal hand with pain in his eyes.

"Had it gotten to my wrist, I would've been a goner."

Kirishima's frown slowly turned to a smile, "Well, I'm glad that didn't happen!"

"Quiet down, you're too loud." Aizawa hissed, kneeling down beside Koda's body. Izuku rushed over as Tokoyami looked around for any more zombies. "Is he gonna be okay, Sensei?" Izuku shook, looking down at his fellow classmate in fear.

Aizawa checked for any injuries on the revealed skin, eyes widening for a split second. Next he checked his pulse, relaxing slightly when he felt a steady pulse.

"He'll be fine. But we need to hurry to the cafeteria and grab food for the others."

Izuku nodded, until his phone vibrated in his pocket. Quickly, he pulled the phone out and was surprised to find that Todoroki of all people had messaged him.

Todo-kun

We're heading to Gym Gamma.

Izuku looked back to Aizawa, "Sensei, Todoroki just messaged me. They're going to Gym Gamma." He said, holding up his All Might decorated phone.

Aizawa sighed to himself, "Alright, change of plans." He pointed to Bakugo and Kirishima. "You two will be coming with me to find medical supplies." He declared as he held Koda on his back, then looked over to Izuku and Tamaki.

"You two and Tokoyami will go and gather food in the cafeteria. We'll all meet in Gym Gamma, try not to get bitten." He groaned a bit at the end, as if he was more tired than usual.

"Yes sir!"

"Tch whatever."

"Alright, let's split up." Aizawa nodded, running off one way with Kirishima and Bakugo.

Izuku and Tamaki ran over to where Tokoyami was, who was returning from his search. "We have to go to the cafeteria and get enough food for the class. They are at Gym Gamma right now." Izuku explained.

Tokoyami nodded, "Understood. Let us take our leave as swiftly as possible." He hummed.

"WATCH YOUR MOUTH, YOU LITTLE BRAT!" A voice from the end of the hall screeched. The sound of footsteps hitting against the floor followed along. "I'm just saying that I mistook you for one of the bad zombies! At least you dodged the arrow, sadly. You're acting nasty enough!"

Two figures slid around the corner, keeping their bodies low as they skillfully slid across the floor. They stood upright, the taller figure, who was wearing a funeral robe for some reason, looked pissed as she wore a frown on her tinted green face.

"Ya know what?! I'm done with your attitude, boy! I'll-" Izuku's eyes widened as his own mother ran after the two rather tiredly. "You -pant- guys! We need to -pant- find Izuku!" She coughed, bending over to support herself.

Izuku froze, "M-MOM!?" He squeaked in shock. The three people looked at him, before Inko began to tear up, "My baby Izuku!" She cried out, running towards the teenage boy with outstretched arms.

Izuku remained frozen even when Inko hugged him tightly, crying into his hero costume. His eyes were stuck on the female at the end of the hallway.

Her dry eyes held a fiery (e/c) glare, her clothes were slightly moldy from months of hugging a dead body underground, her skin was tinted green and grayish, with patches of skin missing from her revealed parts.

Still Izuku recognized her so well.

"(Y/n)?"

The zombie looked up to Izuku, a grin full of rotten teeth were shown.

"Wassup, Izuku!"

Izuku felt a rush a wind from behind him, and looked back to see that Tamaki had his tentacles out and Tokoyami had summoned his Dark Shadow.

"Madam Midoriya, please stand behind us!" Tokoyami said as Dark Shadow reached over and threw the surprised (Y/n) backwards. Her scream echoed through Izuku's ears, followed by the sickening crack of her body hitting the floor.

Izuku's heart dropped, "No wa-" He was suddenly lifted up by a tentacle, and Tamaki ran off the other way. "Don't worry, Midoriya. Tokoyami can deal with the new zombie." He said as he lifted a protesting Inko in mid run.

"No, wait! You don't understand!" Izuku looked back to the scene, reaching out.

"(Y/n)!"

-=-=-=-

Okay so yes they have reunited

*applause here*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 498 31
She wasn't comfortable in a caring world, but when he reached a hand out, she had no choice but to grab on. ...
711K 32.1K 78
HIGHEST RANKING #1 in XReader [12/23/18] #1 in izukuxreader [12/23/18] #1 in myheroacademia [12/23/18] #5 in midoriyaxreader [12/23/18] --- "Why do y...
712K 12K 67
This is a fanfic of extremely op izuku I do not own bnha
551K 15.4K 28
yandere bnha x female reader when y/n was 15 she dies and was given a second chance to live a new life in her favorite manga my hero academia (boku...