Strong

By Luvvlilchelle

About a young girls who's life changes in a second. She has to accept with wats going to happen, and find fai... More

Strong

10 1 0
By Luvvlilchelle

Strong ...

I woke up one morning to a call that changed my life . I will never go back to how my life was the day before . In just one moment everything your life can change .

The day before I was just a normal eighteen year old girl dealing with boys , parties , and high school . Today I face the fact that my father has been in a car wreck coming back from a business trip . The hospital said that things are bad and suggest the we get there . All my life it has just been my dad , my little brother , and I . Me and Joseph are on our way to see our father . I am trying to hold back the tears , I am trying to be strong for Joseph . Right now I can't be the selfish teenage girl I was , I have to be the strong mom figure to my little brother . He needs her and I am all he's got .

We get to the hospital , I go to my fathers room to see him laying there crumpled and broken . Joseph runs over to him crying . " Stay strong Renee . " I tell myself . But in a matter of seconds I am in the same condition my brother is . As we cry ...I feel my fathers arms wrap around us . " It's okay " he says " I will never leave you . How could you guys go on with out me ? " he chuckles . Joseph climbs in bed with him , and I lay my head down on the bed and cry myself to sleep .

The next couple of days are hard ... My dad condition is gets worse each day . The doctors don't expect him to go one much longer . Finally the day comes when he gives in to Gods intentions . Leaving me and my brother behind .

I know things will be hard at first , I will have to deal with my life , but before my dad died he said to me " Renee , I know this isn't fair to you or your brother ... But God needs me now . I know you are a strong young women . You will morn me ... But you will get though it it's life . There is one lesson I have learned ... It Is to move on . Move on from what was , and look forward to what will be . I know things will plan out for you and your brother in the future . I promise you I will always be with you ... Every step

Of the way . "

And he is ... 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 16K 85
Short Story and Os book Cover credit: @sidnaaz_alaxy
140K 5.6K 69
➽Just short love stories...❤ ⇝❤️. ⇝🖤. ⇝♥️. ⇝💙. ⇝🩷. ⇝🤍. ➽💛Going on. ➽🩵Coming up [Ignore grammatical mistakes. I will improve my writing gradual...
27.1K 3.5K 24
sᴏ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴇᴀsᴏɴ 𝟸 ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏsᴛ ᴅᴇᴍᴀɴᴅᴇᴅ ɪᴛᴠ sᴇʀɪᴀʟ ᴍᴀᴅᴅᴀᴍ sɪʀ❤️..ʜᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ɢᴏᴛ ᴡɪᴛɴᴇss ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ ᴏғ ᴍᴘᴛ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀs ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏ...
91.2K 2.1K 49
Alissa Iris De León the daughter of both the Spanish and Italian Mafia. A week after she was born she was sent away from her 2 brothers to live with...