Kiski Khata?? |✔|

By dYnAmIc_123

This is the book having my OS and TwoS on Raglak based on Sr track when Ragini's truth was exposed out... More

#The one that got away #1 Kiski Khata??
#Connection# 2 Kiski Khata??
#We Three-1# 3 Kiski Khata??
#We Three- 2# 3 Kiski Khata??
#I'll say Nothing# 4 Kiski Khata??
#You are mine# 5 Kiski Khata??
#Beware of me-1# 6 Kiski Khata??
#Beware of me-2# 6 Kiski Khata??
#A Serious Talk#7 Kiski Khata??
#What's the truth?# 8 Kiski Khata??
#Twist# 9 Kiski Khata??
#The Fault is mine-1# 10 Kiski Khata??
#The Fault is mine-2# 10 Kiski Khata??
#The Fault is mine -3# 10 Kiski Khata??
#Open your Eyes# 11 Kiski Khata??
#Self Realization# 12 Kiski Khata??
#Yeh Fitoor Mera# 13 Kiski Khata??
#3 Mistakes of my life - 1# 14 Kiski Khata??
#3 Mistakes of my life - 2# 14 Kiski Khata??
#Undo: There was no point# - 15 Kiski Khata??

#3 Mistakes of my life - 3# 14 Kiski Khata??

2K 147 161
By dYnAmIc_123

Hey friends!!

So, This is the last part of this os.

I request you to listen the song given above before reading the chapter. This is my favourite English song. I want to know how many of you liked it?

Also it is linked with the chapter! So listen to it now! ❤

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

Ragini was still numb. After consoling Jai's Dad and putting him to sleep, she runs to her house where she finds Swara sleeping.

"Swara!! Get up.... Swara! "
She said waking her up.

Swara immediately woke up. Seeing Ragini panic, she too got worried.

"Ragini? What happened? Why are you so worried? "
Swara asked holding Ragini by her shoulders.

"You know Jai right?"
Ragini asked.

"Jai?? Konsa Jai?? "
Swara asked confused.

"Jai Mittal!! "
Ragini exclaimed.

"Oh that Motu, who went to complete his studies? "
Swara asked smiling remembering him.

"Yes yes... He visited us some time before? "
Ragini was hoping that Jai ain't dead.

"But when?? Was I sleeping then!? Oh shit! Did I just miss meeting him? "
Swara too stood in shock.

Jai had rubbed his hand over Swara's head to make her forget everything.

And that was enough for Ragini. She went quiet and pale. This was unbelievable for her.

"Nothing I was kidding. Just recalled our childhood moments with him. "
Ragini lied making Swara calm down.

She started going to her room when Swara stopped her.

"I am sorry Ragini. I misused your trust. I am really sorry. Please forgive me. "
Swara said really apologetic.

"It wasn't your fault. I should have been careful. "
Ragini said what Jai told her.

But Swara didn't agree.

"No. It wasn't your fault. You were never at fault. Instead of going up to him on your call I should have encouraged you to step forward. I must have maintained a distance from him. You just trusted me but I failed as a sister. I am really sorry. Since childhood, you had been standing for me. Whenever someone taunted me of being fatherless, you had fought for me. You gave my mother a life and completed my family. But when it came to me to return your favour, I screwed up. I fucked it all. I am literally ashamed of what I did. I am sorry. You are very precious to me Ragini. I cannot lose you. Please forgive me. "

The tears of guilt started building up in Swara's eyes while Ragini couldn't keep more of being stern. Her eyes welled up and she immediately hugged Swara.

"I don't want to talk about this anymore nor you should. "
Ragini said and kept crying.

Swara too cried.

"I am really sorry Ragini. I have done a lot many things wrong. I am just too ashamed to mention them. Please give me a last chance. I promise I will never ever break your trust and your heart again. "

"Ssshhhhh.....Its okay. I missed you. "
Ragini cried still.

"I missed you too...."
Swara too cried.

And finally the sisters reunited.

_____________________

Jai made Ragini feel that there were many mistakes she made. But when the person on the opposite side accepted that he was wrong and Ragini wasn't. It became easy for Ragini to forgive. She was somewhat enlightened to get her sister back and this time with a bond more stronger.

Afterall who likes broken relationships? Ragini was on a journey to mend everything on her own and with her mind. She wasn't rebellious now but much more positive and strong as her family was back.

A loving mother, A caring father, Always at her back Dadi and a reformed sister. She was stronger than ever!

A few days passed,

Ragini was partly living a peaceful life with her family where everything was sorted out. All contacts with Maheshearis were lost. Both the families were on their path apart. But still, she missed Laksh a lot. Afterall, in all this, her love never faded away.

On the other side,

Laksh was no good. The guilt of betraying a girl who was innocent and had only given him love and respect killed him multiple times. He didn't know how he could mend his mistake. That hurt face of Ragini made him feel disgusted about himself. He had nothing to explain her.

When he found no way to work up for his deeds, the guilt inside him depressed him very much.

Next morning,

"Laksh... Come its time to leave for the office. "
Adarsh called him.

No response.

"What has happened to him today? He is always the first one to be ready. "
Annapoorna says worried.

"Badi Maa I saw him going out in the morning itself somewhere. I tried asking but he ignored and left. "
Uttara says coming from the kitchen with casserole.

"He left for the office so early!? "
Sanskaar questions.

"Maybe. Or else where would he go? "
Parineeta tells.

"There is nothing to worry about. You guys have your breakfast. "
Sujata says making everyone settle down.

Annapoorna sits down half heartedly.

"He has been avoiding food since so long. I know he was wrong and I would never support him in that but I am seeing him suffering in his guilt. I am just too much worried. Hey Lord, protect my child. "
Annapoorna thinks and wasn't able to eat her breakfast.

She leaves from the dining.

3-4 hours later.......

"Lakkkksssshhhhhhh! Laaaakkksshhh!! "
The Maheshwari family cried taking an unconscious Laksh whose whole body had scary red marks to hospital.

He was taken in while the family stood back.

"How did this happen!? Can anybody please tell me?! My son! "
Annapoorna shouted.

" Maa... When we reached office, we didn't find him there. I got worried and then started making calls to him but he didn't pick any. We all started trying his number but he didn't pick it up. And just after an hour, Omi called us telling about this! "
Adarsh told Annapoorna everything. He was crying.

"Where is Omi? He came with us. "
Sanskaar asked.

"Sanskaar Bhai..... "
Omi called him from behind.

"Was Laksh with you from the morning?"
Sanskaar asked.

"I will tell you everything Bhai. I came to Shiv mandir with my maa. There, I saw a huge crowd gathered. I went over to cross people only to find Lucky beating himself ruththlessly with a hunter..I was hell shocked and tried to stop him but he didn't listen to me and fell down unconscious. And then I made him reach here and called at the landline of his house. "
Omi narrated the event.

Annapoorna and Dp stood still. Hot tears started trickling down Dp's face and he just sat down. His heart sank. While Annapoorna was not able to register all this. With a stern face she called Adarsh.

"Call Ragini and her sister here. I want to know the reason what made my son take such a step. I want all this to end today. "
Annapporna asked Adarsh.

"Yes mom. "
And Adarsh went onto call the Gadodia sisters.

30 minutes later,

Ragini barged into hospital with her tears flowing down while Swara just came silently... A pinch of sadness and worry on her face regarding the consequences.

"Aunty?? H... Oo... W?? Wha..aa.. Ttt? W.. H.. En? "
Ragini choked on her words as she was crying so much.

"Ragini calm down. "
Annapoorna said carressing her back.

"What happened to him? "
She asked still not being able to complete her words.

"He beated himself till he lost his senses. "
Omi answered.

"What!!? "
The sisters exclaimed.

"But why? Is it because of love for Swara? "
Ragini asked calming down a bit but her tears didn't stop. Swara's eyes widened in horror. She was afraiding this moment the most.

"Maybe. It could be the reason. Even I think this. "
Omi answered.

Swara's fear was coming upto her mouth while Ragini's heart was crushing down into more minute pieces.

"Just shut the heck up!"
Sanskaar glared Omi.

"But-----"
Omi tried to answer.

"I said shut up!! "
Sanskaar said making him quite.

"Aunty... If it is the reason, I think Swara should go and meet him once he gains conscious. Me staying here would only give him tension and stress for free. Swara you just keep giving me constant updates about his health. I think I should leave. Namastey. "
Ragini said wiping her tears and taking all the pain in her heart choking her cry in the throat.

"Ragini... What are you saying?? This is not for me!! I assure you. He had not even tried to contact me once in these all days.....That clearly states that this all is not for me. He misunderstood my over presence around him as love. All thanks to this fickle minded person! "
Swara angrily says looking towards Omi.

"Excuse me!! "
Omi glared her.

"What!!? Aren't you the one who forced Laksh to accept that he loves me though he didn't. Only under pressure of your words, he did all this! He was fine a few days before engagement but then you filled dirt in his mind! Do you even realize what it did to our families?? You just know how to blabber without thinking! I don't even know why he trusts you so much! You are a heck idiot person! "
Swara angrily said.

"Enough Swara. What might ever have happened.... We can't blame all on him! You, Laksh and Sanskaar were equally involved. "
Annapoorna said.

"But Aunty----"

"Stop now. We shall wait for Laksh to get fine."
Ap said. She then went towards Ragini and held her hands.

"I request you to stay here until he gets into his conscious state. I know we don't deserve to take your help again... But please. I am really sorry for everything which my sons did to you! If possible please forgive me. "
Annapoorna said.

"Aunty.... Please don't do this. I shall do what you say but please don't apologise. You are elder to me. "
Ragini said hiding her tears.

And by the time, doctor came.

"Laksh has gained his consciousness. You all can meet him now. "

"Thank you doctor. "
All said.

"Come Ragini. "
Sujata said.

"No aunty, I think you all should go and meet him first. Let him tell, why he did this. Then we will act accordingly. I don't want to burden him. "
Ragini said her point.

"Fair enough. Ji... Let's move in. "
Annapoorna said signalling all the family members to go in except Sanskaar.

As soon as Annapoorna and Dp enter Laksh's ward, their heart melts seeing him sleeping peacefully. They go and sit by their sides while others stand forming a circle.

Laksh slowly opens his eyes.

Meanwhile,

"Ragini... If possible please forgive me. "
Sanskaar says finally apologising.

"Why are you only apologising to me? It didn't hurt me much but what you did to your family must have hurted much more than I was hurted. You were a mere stranger to me. So I don't have grudges against you. I was a fool that I used to believe people very easily. "
Ragini said stating the facts.

"Hey please don't say like this. I am really ashamed of my deeds. I know I was really wrong. I hurted my family just for a motiveless reason. And I tried using you. Sorry. "
Sanskaar said.

"On that note, you should apologise to me too, because you forcibly pushed Laksh to say those things to me. You knew he was just confused and panicked."
Swara said.

"Yes. I am sorry Swara. Today I am in a state that I can't even show my face to my brother. "
Sanskaar finally apologised creating peace between the three of them.

And soon the family came out.

Annapoorna came towards Ragini and said:

"Ragini...Go in. He has a lot to say. I know he has hurted you a lot. But as a mother, I have been observing him from so many days... He is really remorseful towards his actions. Please accept his apology. "
Annapoorna said and took her in and then stood out.

_____________________

Ragini nervously goes in. Laksh's face catches an instant smile seeing her worried for him after so many days.

"Ragini.... "
He says with his weak voice.

"Don't talk to me. You are bad. You made me cry so much today. "
Ragini said tearing seeing his condition.

"I am sorry. I know I had been a jerk---"
Laksh was cut.

"Why you did this to yourself? Is it another way to torture me?? You know seeing you like this is the worst thing for me, but still..... "
She said weeping.

Laksh was flabbergasted.

"You still love me after what all I did to you? "
Laksh asked amazed.

"What do you think then? My love for you wasn't a joke Laksh! "
She angered.

"I am sorry Ragini. This word is just so small in front of my betrayal to you but I have nothing to say. Please punish me the way you want but don't go from my life like this. I respect you a lot. I am sorry for what I did to you. I had no choice left, I had to remorse on my mistakes. I had to punish myself. "
Laksh said guilty.

"No... You are wrong. By this, you gave me more pain instead. "
Ragini said looking the other side.

Laksh kept quite. He yet again did the wrong thing.

Ragini sat by his side on the stool and took his hand in hers.

"It was okay that you didn't love me. It was fine. I didn't expect you to love me either. But why don't you get the fact that love can happen even after marriage! Your parents were married in the age of 17-20. Do you expect that they started loving each other since then? Obviously no! They spent time with each other, grew together and finally dedicated their breathes to each other. And this is the beauty of Arranged Marriage. Everything happens gradually but the results are always beautiful. I didn't fall for you just by seeing your photo. I accepted my reality and promised to be loyal to you. I devoted my life to you that yes, now only he has the right on me. And the time we spent with each other was enough to make me fall for you. "
She explained her point of view. Laksh was just quite. He wanted her to take all her frustrations out so that there remains no glitch in her heart.

"You know, it was okay that you didn't find me your type and didn't want to marry me. It hurted, a hell lot but then I composed myself back to life. But you entered my peace again and gave me my lost hopes to be with you again. You didn't have to do that! And then finally, you claimed that you don't want to marry me because you love my step sister. It was not hurting... But killing! I felt insulted Laksh. I felt used. I felt cheated. I felt useless. Was being good so painful??? What I sin I did that you punished me?? You claimed to love my sister but didn't even try to contact her once. What type of love was this? Or was it only a facade to not marry me?"
Ragini said controlling herself from breaking down.

"I was devastated. My mind stopped working. When Sanskaar Bhai entered into the scene, I was on cloud nine to get my brother back. It were 10 years that he was away from us. But his mental sickness gave me a setback. He used to behave suicidal many times. That day, he took a knife in his hand and warned us to bring you. I had no time Ragini. I was never confident that whether I would be able to keep you happy. You were too good for me. I thought that living with me would only give you pain because our thoughts clashed every time. Being in this state, I had only Swara around me all the time, her imperfections and carefree attitude made me think that we both had same thoughts. And Omi, misleaded me in my crucial time. I had always been impulsive. I didn't do anything in my sense. It was all a mess. Now when I am in my calm state, I realized that I never felt something for Swara. I just came under pressure of the words of Omi. I don't have any sort of feelings for her. I don't know what love is??? "
Laksh told her everything.

"Hmmmm....... Now when everything is clear, let's bury the topic here and start our lives a fresh. "
Ragini said suggesting as she listened to his apologetic side.

"I am very sorry Ragini. I am extremely sorry. Please can we be friends again? "
Laksh said.

"It's difficult for me. I still have feelings for you. I won't be able to keep friendship and love apart. I am sorry. We are meant to change our paths and go back to our respective journies. "
Ragini said wiping off her tears.

Laksh looked shocked at her.

"I don't think I would be able to marry some other girl now! "
Laksh said.

"Hey... Stop joking.. ! "
Ragini said chuckling.

"I am serious. "
He said not meeting her eyes.

"Do you realize what are you saying? Just get fine first, and then see you'll have a long lists of girls waiting for you. Find your type and marry her happily. "
Ragini said smiling.

"And you? "
Laksh asked with a heavy heart.

"I need some time to..... "
Ragini was cut by Laksh.

"To forget me? "
He asked with tears in his eyes.

"Hmm.. "
She nodded.

Laksh kept quite for a while as his heart became so heavy listening to her.

"Soo...a new journey from today. Forget about your past Laksh. And take no guilt in your heart. Whatsoever happened has been resolved between you and me. From now onwards, our ways are different. I wish you a happy love. "
Ragini smiled hiding the immense pain getting up and was about to go.

"And yeah... Get well soon. Dont repeat such thing in your future! "
She said and turned to go when Laksh stopped her by holding her hand.

"Before going, won't you give me a bye gift?"
He asked.

"I have nothing to give right now... "

"A song would do good to me. Please sing for me that only English song which you love. "

"I won't be able to do that right now. But I promise.... I'll fulfill your demand."

"Hmmmmm.... "

They talk not looking at each other.

And then Ragini leaves with Swara from the hospital bidding bye to everyone.

At Baadi....

Swara on demand of Ragini gives her guitar to her and switches her phone's camera on recording Ragini who was ready to sing.

She starts playing the prelude and composes herself to give her best as it was meant to be sent to Laksh as his "goodbye gift".

Ragini starts pouring her heart out...

If I Should stay
I would only be in your way
So I'll go, But I know
I'll think of you every step of the way
And I...Will always Love you, oohh
Will always Love you
You, my darling you
Mmm-mm

Bittersweet Memories,
That is all I'm taking with me
So good-bye, Please don't cry
We both know I'm not what you, you need
And I... Will always love you
I... Will always love you
You, ooh

I hope, Life treats you kind
And I hope,You have all you've dreamed of
And I wish you joy And happiness
But above all this, I wish you love

And I... Will always love you
I...Will always love you
I, I will always love You...
You, Darling I love you
I'll always love you.
Oooh

Ragini meant each and every word of the song for Laksh. Her expressions said it all.

Here, Laksh watches the video with red eyes yet a calm face. He was going t
through a tornado of emmotions but nothing could be done now. Laksh and Ragini were just strangers now.

Ragini sat in her balcony remembering the time she spent with him while Swara had only tears to shed on her sister's fate. She kept glancing at her from far still being guilty of what she did. The guilt that had sat in her heart until she saw a happy Ragini.

Here Laksh, was looking at the night sky, gloomily looking at the darkness which was quite similar to his life too. Every time he tried to paint it, it ate all his happiness. He once again listened to the video and slept.

1 year later,

"Swara... Is Ragini ready? Ladke waale aate hi honge! "
Sharmishtha asked.

"Ji Maa... I am just going to check."
And with this Swara went and entered Ragini's room.

Ragini was sitting quitely in front of the dressing. She was ready but not happy.

"Heeyy you look beautiful! "
Swara said coming near Ragini.

"Thank you. "
She smiled short.

"You still not over Laksh? "
Swara asked sadly.

"I have lost my hopes that I will ever be able to move on! "
Ragini said angrily.

"It's been an year Ragini.He would be married by now.. Till when will you be stuck on his thoughts? "
Swara asked sitting in front of her.

"I don't know. "

"Look, the guy coming today is one of a gem. We know he will keep you happy. Give him a chance a  yourself a chance too! There is a long life ahead. Cmon! "
Swara said cheering her up.

Ragini nodded as she stood up. Both heard some commotion down and came to know that the guy and the family has arrived.

"Come Ragini.... "
Swara took her downstairs.

As Ragini kept descending down the stairs, the guy's face became clearer and more clearer. And finally she had a clear look at his face.  Her eyes widened and her mouth formed an 'o'.

"Laksh? "
Her mouth whispered in shock.

"Ladoo.... Come greet them. "
Dadi asked Ragini to greet the Maheshwari family. She was amazed looking at everyone.

She came and greeted them.

And till this time Laksh just behaved like a typical guy who has met the girl first time. He gave her a cute smile.

A few moments later,

"Parvati ji... Humein toh Ragini behadh pasand aayi hai... Ek baar ladka aur ladki se bhi pooch lete hain. Kyun Laksh? Jao... Jaake baat karo dono.. Aur phir faisla batao... "
Dp said.

"Haan... Jao Ragini, inhe andar le jaao. "
Swara said giving Ragini a teasing smile indicating that she knew it all.

Laksh and Ragini go to her room. Ragini had no control on her amazement. She was just quiet. The words didn't oggle out.

"Hi... Myself Laksh Maheshwari.."
Laksh said forwarding his hand forward.

"Ra...ra.ra...gini.. "
Ragini stuttered.

"Oh.. Rararagini.. "
Laksh smiled holding his chuckle. Ragini looked at him confused and then chuckled hiding her embarrassment.

"RAGINI GADODIA.. "
She said clearly.

"Hmmm.. Pretty name."

"Thank you. "
She smiled at his drama.

"Sooo... Tell me something about yourself. "
Laksh asked. Ragini scrutinised her eyes at him.

"I like partying, clubbing, drinking and staying out of the house all the time. "
Ragini said sarcastically.

Laksh laughed out loud.

"What's there to laugh? "
She asked him with narrowed eyes.

"It's just too hard to believe. Hahahahaha..."
Laksh laughed more while Ragini chuckled along with him.

"Now stop acting and tell me what is this drama!? "
Ragini said crossing her arms.

"What drama Ragini? "
Laksh asked innocently.

"You know what I am referring to! You gave up on my promise? "
Ragini asked narrowing her eyes at him.

"No I don't break promises. An year ago, someone asked me to forget her and marry some stranger girl of my type. And today I am here following the promise. "
Laksh said answering intelligently.

"But I am not of your type. "
She said questioming.

"I was not of your type... You were always my type. "
Laksh said and winks at her. Ragini smiles at his dilligence lovingly.

"So coming to the point, Starting off as strangers, would you like to embark on the journey of arrange marrage where we will discover each other and eventually fall in love? Gradually? Will you marry me Ms Ragini Gadodia? Will you make me that lucky guy who will get a chance to hold your hand? Will you? "
Laksh says going on his knees asking for her hand.

Ragini couldn't believe this. She smiles heavenly at him and gives him her hand.

"A hundred times yes. "
She says.

"Perfect!! "
Laksh stands excited and gives his best smile.

"So, let's go.. "

"Hmm.. "

Time passes, And Ragini Laksh get married to each other with their own choice happy as ever.

Laksh was not in love already but in that one year he came to know that Ragini was the only one for him. And so, he set started his journey with Ragini to find love and solace.

Ragini Laksh were satisfied, contented and peaceful. Laksh gave Ragini the respect she deserved.

In a short span, they found the love and their search met its end. Ragini had taught Laksh what love means and how it is reflected..

And they lived happily ever after!

"Thank you Jai! I owe you a big time. "
Ragini thanked to the heaven.

While Jai smiled looking at a happy Ragini and his Dad who was often visited by Ragini and Laksh and was happy.

🌻The End🌻

__________________________________________

I tried writing something emotiona but I don't know how it went. I just hope you didn't end up cringing at the filmy scenes! 😛😛😛

Share your views....
Till then

Bye
Take care
Love love! ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Humnava By Pragathi

General Fiction

19.4K 904 23
It's based on the 6 months leap of separation with lots of mysteries, emotions and music. ...
74.2K 7.5K 34
Growing up she believed she had to live life to the fullest, she could not afford to spend her time on anyone! Growing up he believed life had no mea...
14.5K 1K 16
Update Status: Once a month but sometimes an early surprise! Sun Saiyaan - A RagSan story. Adapted from the SwaRagini serial track, where Swara and...
50.3K 2.4K 10
Cover Credits - @SamairaRajput This is a continuation of serial track. This story mainly focuses on Swara & Sanskar. It shows the pain they faced a...