TUTOR|CHOI SOOBIN| TXT

By nxa_axn

"Do you perhaps need any help?" More

Intro
Introduction
One
Two
Three
Four
Six
Seven
Eight
Welp..
Vote
Nine
Opinion...
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Hey
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen (final)

Five

10.6K 411 697
By nxa_axn

Walking side by side with soobin to the park looking for the others.

Isabella💕

Hey
Where are you guys?

We are in the middle of the park sitting down on a carpet.

Where-
Okay I see you☺️

Same💕

I grabbed Soobin's hand and pointed at where the others were and pulled him. "They are there." I pointed as I continued to pull him.

"Hey guys!" I waved as soobin did the same. "Hey love birds." Taehyun teased "Were not love birds." I rolled my eyes. "Then why are you holding hands?" Huening kai pointed out.

My eyes widened as I noticed I was still holding his hand. I quickly pulled my hand from him and sat down there blushing.

"Anyways." I started as I sat next to Mia as she cackled making me hit her shoulder. We sat down talking about school and stuff.

"Where do you want to go after this?" Yeonjun asked "I don't know, what do you guys have in mind?" I asked "Well we actually." Beomgyu said looking at the boys as the boys smiled.

"We actually bought tickets to the amusement park." Soobin said. "Wait what!?" I asked "Really!?!" Mia exclaimed as the boys nodded.

"Yess!" Isabella said as they both crushed me with a hug. "Aren't you excited?" Isabella asked me. "Well I am but I don't think my parents will agree." I chuckled nervously. "What if they don't know about it?" Taehyun asked "Tell them you'll stay late with you Isabella and Mia then you will comeback home late." Taehyun said.

"I'll try." I said as I stood up  and walked away a little so I can talk to my mom.

"Hey mother." I said as she answered.

"Hey sweetie." She said in a sweet tone.

"Mother, I'm staying a  with my friends and return back home late, if that's okay?" I asked looking at the others.

There was silence in the line so I called her.

"Mother?" I asked nervously.

"Yes sure honey." I heard her as I can feel her smiling from the other side of the phone.

"Thanks mother, love you see ya." I said "see ya honey, stay safe. And come back at 9:30pm" She hung up as I headed back to the others.

"So?" Yeonjun asked "She agreed." I smiled as they cheered people started looking at us weirdly. "But she said to come back at 9:30 pm." I said "it's fine!" Huening kai cheered. "Okay calm down. So when are we going ?" Mia asked "We'll go, now." Beomgyu said as we all started to walk.

"I called hyung to come pick us up." Soobin said as the boys nodded. "Our Friend, his name is Jungkook. He'll be taking us to the amusement park." Soobin explaiend as we nodded.

A black car pulled up and the windows rolled down revealing a cute boy. "Hey boys! And girls. Get in!" He said as we went inside the car.

"Good thing the ride isn't really that long." Jungkook said.

-

"Thanks hyung." Huening kai said as Jungkook dropped us off. "See ya." Jungkook said as he drove off.

We walked into the amusement park "I'm so excited! I might throw up!" Isabella said "Please don't."I begged as the boys laughed.

"Let's go!" Huening kai exclaimed. We decided to go play the balloon and dart. "Do you think I can win you this teddy bear?" Beomgyu asked Mia.

"I don't think so." Mia teased "Oh so your teasing me aren't you?" Beomgyu smirked as a blush crept on to Mia's face.

"And I'll win you this." Soobin pointed at a huge brown teddy bear. "Let's see." I smirked as he winked making my heart beat crazy.

The guy gave him a three darts since he has three chance of winning the teddy bear. He groaned as he missed the first one but celebrated when he popped a balloon with the second and third.

"We have a winner!" They handed him a teddy bear. "As promised." A bunny smile appeared on his face as he gave me the teddy bear.

"T-thanks." I blushed as Isabella nudged me in a teasing way. "Shut up." I hit her arm softly. We decided to go to the shops. "Look!" I pointed at a Mickey Mouse hoodie. "I need this in my life!" I jumped up and down examining it.

"I'll buy it for you." Soobin said I looked at the price and shook my head. "It's okay don't worry, Ill buy it in another time." I smiled looking at him. "Are you sure?" He asked "Positive." I replied.

We decided to go and get some food. We got in and realized it was a restaurant and a store. It seemed candy and sweets. Huening kai and Mia just started running around the place.

I chuckled at the both of them when in the corner of my eye I noticed someone's looking at me. I turn around and my eyes met Soobin's. I smiled as he blushed. "You okay?" I asked him.

"Y-yeah." He chuckled, "let's go." I motioned him to a table where we all sat down. We got some drinks and I bought a smoothie and started sipping it and it tasted really good. "What would you like to order?" The waiter asked as one by one everyone was ordering. "Y/N!" I heard as I looked at the owner of the voice.

"Yeah?" I asked "What do you want to order?" Yeonjun asked, I started getting a headache. "I'll eat with Isabella." I said looking around seeing flashes of lights. I closed my eyes for a second and opened them back.

Suddenly I felt nauseous, I wanted to throw up. "G-guys I'll go to the bathroom." I stood up dizzy. "I'll come with you." Mia said as she walked me to the bathroom. "Are you okay?" Mia asked "I have a headache, I see flashes of light, I feel nauseous. I don't know what to feel." I trembled. "What did you drink?" Mia asked.

I told her my smoothie drink. "You dummy! That contains peanuts! Your allergic to peanuts!" Mia said as I started throwing up in the toilet. "Let it all out." Mia half my hair and patted my back.

After I finished Mia handed me a tissue. I thanked her and wiped my mouth as I started walking up to the sink to wash my mouth.

"Next think before you order." Mia sighed. "You good?" Mia asked "yeah just left with some headaches." I smiled. "It's fine, we'll get you some lemon juice and you'll feel alright!" Mia cheered me up.

After washing my mouth we went back to the table. "What happened?" Taehyun asked "Y/N's drink contains peanuts and she's allergic to them." Mia said as I smiled.

"You dummy! Did you check-" "I swear you and Mia are so alike." I said as Mia chuckled. "I know I should've asked about the drink after drinking it."

We decided to split up, and I was paired with soobin. "Do you want to go on rides and stuff?" I asked soobin. "I don't think so, I'm not scared or anything but you just threw up and I don't want you to get sick again." He said as I smiled.

'This boy is too cute.'

"Okay then, what do you want to do?" I asked "How about we go on shops and buy some stuff. Then we can go to the small arcade over there." He pointe day the arcade behind me.

"Sounds like a plan!" I nodded as we started walking around with the big teddy bear wrapped around me neck. "Is it too heavy?" He asked as I shook my head.

"The teddy is almost your size, you'll trip." He said as I paused and looked at him. "Are you calling me short?" I pouted while he laughed.

He squished my cheek "Cute." He whispered loud enough for me to hear , my cheeks became red. "Why are you red? I was being serious you are cute." He chuckled patting my head.

"And short, so imma just-" he said as he took the teddy bear and wrapped the teddy's arm around his neck. I stood there blushing "Are you coming or what?" He asked as I shook my head and ran towards him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 7.6K 20
ใ€Œษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ, ษชแด สœแดกแด€สแดแดœษดษข, แด€ สœษชษขสœ ๊œฑแด„สœแดแดสŸ ษขษชส€สŸ แดกสœแด ษขแดแด› แด€ แด„ส€แดœ๊œฑสœ แดษด ๊œฑแดแดแด‡แดษดแด‡ แด›สœแด€แด› แดกแด€๊œฑ แด„ส€แดœ๊œฑสœษชษดษข แดษด แด‡แด แด‡ส€สแดษดแด‡'๊œฑ ๊œฐแด‡แด‡สŸษชษดษข๊œฑใ€ โ€แด‹แด€ษดษข แด›แด€แด‡สœสแดœษด
7.3K 187 13
"why my bad past needs to happen to someone that i love? it must've traumatized you. i promise to take care of you" p/s: I don't have warnings but be...
30.5K 1.5K 42
Where Beomgyu suffers from PTSD and Yeonjun is a nice guy who has childhood links with Beomgyu. A txt fanfic.