ENCRYPTED : The Man Behind T...

By Apostrophoeia

Rogue lives in a society where strength means worth. Inequalities between classes is evidently rampant, cripp... More

īŧĨīŧŽīŧŖīŧ˛īŧšīŧ°īŧ´īŧĨīŧ¤ : īŧ´īŊˆīŊ…  īŧ­īŊīŊŽã€€ īŧĸīŊ…īŊˆīŊ‰īŊŽīŊ„  īŧ´īŊˆīŊ…  īŧ­īŊīŊ“īŊ‹
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 29

13 5 0
By Apostrophoeia

It was about twenty to twenty-five minutes away from the house of Zymophore Kriegspiel's grandfather.

I lead them the hidden path to my house. I have noticed that the vines and bushes had grown bigger.

The path is also full of fallen dried leaves. When we reached the front door I opened the door it was dark inside.

ZK was the first one who entered. Few steps away when I can't see him from the door because darkness consumed him he yelled

“What the heck”

I immediately went inside and turn on the lights, I saw him sitting on the floor with a bite on his right leg. Kill is also near him.

I send electric shocks to immobilize Kill so he won't cause harm anymore. Van and Kadey  carried ZK and bring him inside of one of the rooms in my house.

I quickly got a syringe and the inti-venom shots.

I don't see any fear or panic on ZK's face.I injected it to him.

Kayisha Denise sat on the side of the bed and ask him if he's fine.

“I'm fine”

After I had treated ZK's wound we went down to the basement.

We sat  on the chairs of the long table facing a big screen. The lights turned off when we started the meeting.

Calvin Callix appears in the screen, he is sitting on his swivel chair on his office at the HQ.

“Good afternoon, I called each and everyone of you to inform you about our new mission.”

ZK interrupted him.

“Wait what? New mission? And why am I involved here?”

Calvin Callix answered him right away.

“Suarez, Liminton, and the president are friends and they trusted each other. You, Vilches is the most trusted student of Mr. Liminton”

“If that is so then, I won't break Mr. Liminton's trust”

Calvin Callix continue what he wad about to say after ZK answered him.

“The country is facing a high crime rate. The authorities can't solve it on their own. They need us to do the most critical missions. They also thinks that Masked Man has something to do with this.Our training will start after the holiday season, adjourned. And wait, you must also get the phones with built in chips. Those phones are specialized for our mission. You'll find it at the storage room”

The meeting ended that easily.

“So Zk, welcome to our hell like life”

ZK looked at me

“Are you saying that all of you are agents?”

“Yup, that was true”

I don't see any emotions on his eyes.

“Finally I can use my power, my lasers”

Thunder Kade answered him

“You ZK, Rogue Argon, Flare Onyx and Calvin Callix belong to the 3% of people born with special abilities”

“What is Calvin Callix's power?”

It was Flare Onyx that answered him.

“We knew little about Calvin Callix”

I stand up and tell them just to wait at the living room. I and Flare Onyx proceed to the storage room.

Honestly it will be my first time to enter that room. This house is too big and I a too busy to roam around this house.

Using the  digital map that I had on my phone, we found out where the storage room is.

I opened the door. A lot of stuffs are there. Even some weapons. I think this is a mini extension of the armory.

A big black box with a mark of a crown is placed on the floor. A note was attached to the black box.

“Hey, Rogue Argonne. This is it”

I took a step towards her, and agreed that that was the box that Calvin Callix said.

Flare Onyx lifted it. We walked back to the living room where the rest is waiting.

Van Ashtron is the one who unboxed it. Inside the box are also black shiny  elegant looking boxes, each with our name engraved on it.

We all had the same model of phone but each of it is personalized. At the back of the phone, under the crown logo, our name is engraved elegantly.

I opened the phone, well I need to enter my 6 digit ID number before I could open it. The codes were still not distributed to us so all I could do is to keep and take care of this phone.

We went back to the house of ZK's grandfather. We only took sometime to rest and went back to our home.

Well this is a very tiring one. When we got home I just went straight to bed. We'll be having classes tommorow so I should rest. A big day is ahead of me.

I woke up early, get dressed in my uniform. No more disguise just me. Now I had the Talon patch on my necktie. No more pretending. I can finally be me.

I can work better now. Unmasking masked Man would be easier.

I went to school with Reigue Xenonne. Students are shocked knowing that 'Annica Beatrice' (now  Reigue Xenonne) has a twin.

I received a text message from ZK.

•••
Go straight to the gymnasium,
We made a small program to
welcome the new Talon.

Oh, thanks. You don't
have to do this.
•••

Reigue, after we have placed our bags on our room, let's go to the gymnasium.

She nod her head and smiled at me. When we arrived at the gynasium, almost all of the students of Liminton his there.

Zymophore Kriegspiel, Alpheus Jade, Ellizabeth Moureene, Fade Timberwolf and Blaze Lothair are standing on the stage.

When ZK, saw me he started his speech.

“Good morning to all Limintonians that are here. I am going to introduce to all of you our newest Talon, Ms. Rogue Argonne Gomez.”

He looked at my eyes and teliing me to join them at the stage. All I could hear now are the loud claps and yell of the students.

Alpheus Jade handed me his hand. When our eyes met his eyebrows met due to confusion.

“Annica?”

“AJ”

Zymophore Kriegslpiel spoke on the microphone again.

“Again, Miss Rogue Argonne Gomez”

After that we went at the office of the Talons.

Were walking towards the hallway when Alpheus Jade hold my arm, so I turned on him.

“Are you Annica?”

I could see confusion on his eyes

“No AJ”

The confusion becomes deeper.

“B-but why did you almost look like her? How did you knew I was AJ?”

“Annica is my twin sister.”

“If you're a newbie then why did you call me AJ?”

The tone of his voice rises, his grip on my arm tightened. His eyes  it's full of anger. Seems like I was facing a different him.

“I-I disguised as her this past few months”

“Are you saying that you lied?”

I didn't answer him, I just look at the floor.

“I do really hate liars”

Those words struck me so hard.

He walked nearer to me and grab both of my shoulders.

“Where is Annica?”

“She's at the classroom, Reigue is at the classroom”

He faced the other direction.

“You're a liar, I hate liars”

He said as he vanished on the vicinity of my vision.

END OF CHAPTER 29

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 329 18
* * * "...Why are you following me?" I only muttered in case no one was really there. I didn't want any surrounding people to think I was crazy and j...
45.9K 848 22
All the stories are true. All of the sightings, the myths, the legends, the encounters. Deep inside the darkest forest, is a mansion full of killers...
2.5K 340 18
Set in 2023 on a parallel universe, fifteen patients in a drug experiment research facility have no choice but to fight against a mutated version of...
4.1K 139 58
Ashlyn Ross is a normal teenage girl -to the outside world that is. she has a secret identity and only her parents and trusted trainer knows. she's...